Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
15 crawler(s) on-line.
 114 guest(s) on-line.
 0 member(s) on-line.

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 Troels:  22 mins ago
 Gunnar:  37 mins ago
 Rob:  42 mins ago
 zipper:  1 hr 6 mins ago
 amigakit:  2 hrs 2 mins ago
 OneTimer1:  2 hrs 8 mins ago
 NutsAboutAmiga:  2 hrs 12 mins ago
 kolla:  2 hrs 24 mins ago
 Comi:  2 hrs 53 mins ago
 vox:  3 hrs 39 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Free For All
      /  Nibiru, what if ? - part 2
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 Next Page )
PosterThread
BrianK 
Re: Anybody remember Nibiru?
Posted on 7-Mar-2012 23:15:37
#1561 ]
Elite Member

@Lou

Quote:
Thanks, you've proven my postulate! You are clearly debunking.

Either you are failing to understand what I've said or failing to understand what debunking is. Debunking exposes a claim for being false.

If you look at what I said about Haramein then indeed he was debunked. The reason for this debunking is because his claims of blackholes at the center of atoms do not align with observations. So the information he's selling is false. So exposing his fradulant claim for the falsity it is, would be a example of debunking. A very fair, accurate and verifiable debunk of his lies.

OTOH look at my response to Brandenburg. I've noted that by your own assertions science is just beginning to analyze Brandenburg. By definition this means we're looking at the postulate. We haven't begun to experiment or build the case for evidence concerning Brandenburg's postulate. I then welcomed that being completed. Rejecting would be a debunk. I neither accepeted or rejected. Science does not have sufficent evidence to debunk or accept Brandenburg. Instead I welcomed the experimentation and evidence being built so we could prove or disprove his postulates.

As for aliens and the pyramids. The claim that was debunked was yours. You claimed aliens had the superior logical explaintion. However, you lack the evidence on which to base this. So again a very accurate debunking because you fail to demonstrate your claim. And actually you debunked humans as having any possiblity and claimed aliens was the only explaination. Personally I accept people as the more plausible explaintion. I never rejected aliens. I stated our evidence about aliens is basically non-existent, which is a very valid statement.

You didn't say this outright but I am taking this away from your approach so I want to make it clear. Just because you are debunked doesn't default to Lou is right.

Last edited by BrianK on 07-Mar-2012 at 11:38 PM.
Last edited by BrianK on 07-Mar-2012 at 11:17 PM.

Profile     Report this post  
BrianK 
Posted on 8-Mar-2012 3:38:14
#1562 ]
Elite Member

@Lou,

Did you happen to catch the photographic evidence of aliens making crop circles.
Finally

Lou 
Posted on 8-Mar-2012 15:14:42
#1563 ]
Elite Member

@olegil

Quote:

olegil wrote:
@Lou

Surely you don't believe the sun moves in a straight line through the galaxy?

I look forward to what significance you see in the moons orbit around the earths orbit around the suns orbit around the galaxy. Or Haley's comet.

I have an increasing suspicion you're just trolling.

Quote:

Lou wrote:

I said m = E divided by c^2.

You said:
Quote:
It has the energy of a multi-ton mass

You can't get that from m = E/c^2

Is english your native language?

Lou 
Posted on 8-Mar-2012 16:10:52
#1564 ]
Elite Member

@Nimrod

Quote:

Nimrod wrote:
@Lou

Quote:
How do you explain his skull and brain matter exitting to the rear of the vehicle?

This site has the entire Zapruder film on a frame by frame list. Feel free to look through them and show an exit wound of the magnitude of the one on frame 313 Also feel free to point out the location of the presidents brain as it sits on the rear part of the vehicle as it drives away. You may also check the reflection on the front seat passengers head as it changes shape and then vanishes as the car drives into the shade. Since this exercise does not involve any mathematics it should not be beyond your abilities, and if the images are too small I am sure you can copy them into dpaint, or an equivalent, and zoom in on the image. In this particular case, 1980's home computing technology can successfully overcome even your Mr Magoo like attributes

For all I know, those frames could have been digitally edited already as I don't see the spray that travelled backwards that is clearly in the motion video. Watching the video in motion, no one in their right mind would believe he got shot from the back which makes you full of what comes out of rectums. Watching your edited frames is where your lies come into play.

Personal insult noted.

Quote:

Quote:
It's funny. When this thread started, you asked for math. I have supplied math
When this thread started you claimed that the sole force responsible for causing the planets to orbit the sun was EM, and that gravity was a figment of my and BrianK's feeble imagination. I demonstrated various reasons why this was not possible, and asked you to produce a mathematical basis for your "ideas". This you have still failed to do. The first equation that you linked to had no relationship to the orbit of the planets, and all subsequent "mathematics" that you have linked to, still have no bearing on the matter that was being discussed at the time, and despite your constant shifting to try to claim that there is no God but Sitchin, you have still to provide actual evidence of anything other than your own trolling. Despite your claim that BrianK cannot refute these claims I can, and have done, using basic mathematics. I think BrianK illustrated your refusal to accept anything other than your own divine infallibilty with his parable of the jigsaw puzzle.

If you bothered to actually read brandenburg's definition of it, you'd realize gravity isn't a separate force but a net effect of radiation pressure from ZPF. This does not contradict anything I said. Only your natural assinine debunkery statements makes it seem that way.

Quote:

Quote:
I am not the one with religious beliefs as mine change quickly when I see something that makes more sense
Actually, your "belief" seems to change whenever somebody posts a new fantasy with no evidence, even if it diametrically opposes your other firmly held beliefs. The only precondition to acceptance by you is that it must oppose and ignore, all observational or mathematical evidence to the contrary.

Its amusing watching you defend a belief because you read it somewhere in your youth. You saw presents under the tree, so Santa Claus must exist. I understand. Perhaps later before bed tonight, your mother will fix you up some hot cocoa.

Quote:

Quote:
What you need to realize is that energy of a photon is also based on its frequency/speed despite its mass
My comment was in response to your statement concerning Harameins "magnum opus" about the Scwarzchild proton. The energy released by converting the mass of a single proton to energy is far greater than the kinetic energy of a proton unless it is travelling at the speed of light. The differing energy levels of a photon that alter the frequency of light of that photon are likewise far lower than the radiation pressure exerted by that photon, and certainly do not impart a mass equivalent of tons. When you apply this idea to add energy to the earth on its orbit, how much energy do you think is added by an oscillation frequency of 3.169x10^-8 Hz. Once again you have successfully demonstrated your total lack of understanding of basic mathematics.

Surely even your pigeon-like brain can use simple algebra to see how as something moves faster, it has more energy.

Personal insult returned.

Lou 
Posted on 8-Mar-2012 16:38:09
#1565 ]
Elite Member

@BrianK

Quote:

BrianK wrote:
@Lou

Quote:
Thanks, you've proven my postulate! You are clearly debunking.

Either you are failing to understand what I've said or failing to understand what debunking is. Debunking exposes a claim for being false.

If you look at what I said about Haramein then indeed he was debunked. The reason for this debunking is because his claims of blackholes at the center of atoms do not align with observations. So the information he's selling is false. So exposing his fradulant claim for the falsity it is, would be a example of debunking. A very fair, accurate and verifiable debunk of his lies.

OTOH look at my response to Brandenburg. I've noted that by your own assertions science is just beginning to analyze Brandenburg. By definition this means we're looking at the postulate. We haven't begun to experiment or build the case for evidence concerning Brandenburg's postulate. I then welcomed that being completed. Rejecting would be a debunk. I neither accepeted or rejected. Science does not have sufficent evidence to debunk or accept Brandenburg. Instead I welcomed the experimentation and evidence being built so we could prove or disprove his postulates.

As for aliens and the pyramids. The claim that was debunked was yours. You claimed aliens had the superior logical explaintion. However, you lack the evidence on which to base this. So again a very accurate debunking because you fail to demonstrate your claim. And actually you debunked humans as having any possiblity and claimed aliens was the only explaination. Personally I accept people as the more plausible explaintion. I never rejected aliens. I stated our evidence about aliens is basically non-existent, which is a very valid statement.

You didn't say this outright but I am taking this away from your approach so I want to make it clear. Just because you are debunked doesn't default to Lou is right.

To make it clear, just because you debunked something doesn't mean your debunkery is true. The fact that you are an obvious debunker means I have no reason to carry on any further conversation with you because it's simply easier to shoot myself in the head.

BrianK 
Posted on 8-Mar-2012 16:57:58
#1566 ]
Elite Member

@Lou

Quote:
If you bothered to actually read brandenburg's definition of it, you'd realize gravity isn't a separate force but a net effect of radiation pressure from ZPF

Science today sees this as 'Dark Energy'. The question has been asked what if it wasn't 'Dark Energy' and what if it was energy from the vaccum of space itself. (What I believe you're calling the ZPF.) Isn't this the same thing Brandeburg is claiming? (at least from my reading of your presentation it seems to be.)

Turns out the observational energy from space is 10,120 times larger than the present effects of 'gravity'. The evidence and the postulates seem out of alignment. What are your next steps to decide if the evidence or the idea from Brandenburg is more accurate?

BrianK 
Posted on 8-Mar-2012 17:07:50
#1567 ]
Elite Member

@Lou

Quote:
To make it clear, just because you debunked something doesn't mean your debunkery is true.
Certainly the act does not. You are correct. Though I feel I've done a very strong job in explaining where science is today and why your belief is not at the accepted lead today. I also have explained how you get it to be the lead. To repeat - you build the experimentations and thereby the observational evidence.

Look at the history of science and you'll see exactly that. Germ Theory won over evil spirits because Germ Theory had more evidence. Plate Tectonics won over the expanding earth because of the quantitive and qualitative evidence in favor of Plate Tectonics. Darwin's Theories won out again due to evidence. Einstein beat Newton because of things like Newton being unable to accurately explain why Mercury wasn't eaten by the sun and Einstein was able to explain the observational evidence. Science has a very good pattern of change, again based on evidence.

And again I'll be the first to admit that science is an endeavor by people and thus will always be politically influenced. However, historically that hasn't mattered. And I see nothing to indicate the politics are worse today or matter more. I'd recommend you read about things like the Einstein vs Bohr debates and the life and times of Semmelweiss. Science indeed has politic problems, again these are people. But, in the end the option with superior evidence has always won out.

Last edited by BrianK on 08-Mar-2012 at 06:48 PM.
Last edited by BrianK on 08-Mar-2012 at 05:10 PM.

BrianK 
Posted on 8-Mar-2012 20:07:10
#1568 ]
Elite Member

@Lou

Scientists claim Dust Devil. NASA is really just the National Alien Secret Agenda. This is a really another NASA cover up for Aliens venting from their hidden base deep inside of Mars. The reason it moves around is the aliens want to be sure if anyone is watching it throws them off their tracks.

olegil 
Posted on 8-Mar-2012 21:03:40
#1569 ]
Elite Member

@Lou

English is in fact not my native language, but maybe you could look past that and tell me what it is that you think I'm misreading in your post there?

It's fairly obvious I'm not the only one who disagreed with your statement about the multi-ton mass. Both of the people who disagreed got insulted, but neither got any further explanation.

Troll.

Using "voltage" instead of "potential", which leads to inventing new words like "amperage" instead of "current" (I, measured in A) or possible "charge" (amperehours, Ah or Coulomb, C). Sometimes I don't even know what people mean.

Nimrod 
Posted on 8-Mar-2012 21:17:23
#1570 ]

@Lou

Quote:
For all I know, those frames could have been digitally edited
The final cowardly refuge of the Lou(ser), claim that the evidence that proves you wrong has been faked. There are enough of your fellow travellers posting images from the Zapruder film, that comparisons with their material, as well as the original footage would very quickly expose fraud and fakery. If and when you have any form of evidence for any of your mindless drivel I will be glad to see it, but as yet all that you have proved is that you live in a dream world.

Quote:
Surely even your pigeon-like brain can use simple algebra to see how as something moves faster, it has more energy.
I understand that energy is added, but unlike some, I know how much energy. If you use 1 joule of energy to accelerate 1 tonne of mass, the mass does not have 1 billion joules more energy than it had previously. There are all sorts of fancy scientific equations to explain why, but in the end, this shirt explains it best.

Quote:
I have no reason to carry on any further conversation with you because it's simply easier to shoot myself in the head.
Feel free, and when you do please make a careful note of the splashback from the entry wound, and where the majority of the splatter goes. If you then post the video on the web, I can claim that it must have been aliens that did it, (or the driver) and then ran away.

BrianK 
Posted on 9-Mar-2012 3:02:09
#1571 ]
Elite Member

Feeling Gravity's Pull World's most accurate clocks evidence Relatively as an accurate postulate.

olegil 
Posted on 9-Mar-2012 6:48:18
#1572 ]
Elite Member

@BrianK

Let me play devils advocate here.
This clock is based on Al atoms resonating in an electrical field? How does a change in resonant frequency prove that gravity is affecting time? Couldn't it be that gravity is affetcting Al atoms or electrical fields?

Using "voltage" instead of "potential", which leads to inventing new words like "amperage" instead of "current" (I, measured in A) or possible "charge" (amperehours, Ah or Coulomb, C). Sometimes I don't even know what people mean.

Lou 
Posted on 9-Mar-2012 14:22:25
#1573 ]
Elite Member

@Nimrod

Quote:

Nimrod wrote:
@Lou

Quote:
For all I know, those frames could have been digitally edited
The final cowardly refuge of the Lou(ser), claim that the evidence that proves you wrong has been faked. There are enough of your fellow travellers posting images from the Zapruder film, that comparisons with their material, as well as the original footage would very quickly expose fraud and fakery. If and when you have any form of evidence for any of your mindless drivel I will be glad to see it, but as yet all that you have proved is that you live in a dream world.

Cowardly? Louser? You have to be the most immature out-of-date unemployed engineer I've ever come across. You discount all scientic peer reviewed evidence
I've submitted as proof then you link still images from a random website as undeniable 'proof'. You are a joke. Your life is a joke. I recommend a new hobby before you get suicidal.

Quote:

Quote:
I understand that energy is added, but unlike some, I know how much energy. If you use 1 joule of energy to accelerate 1 tonne of mass, the mass does not have 1 billion joules more energy than it had previously. There are all sorts of fancy scientific equations to explain why, but in the end, this shirt explains it best.

I think this song explains it best: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK4fJhbRL1g

Quote:

Quote:
I have no reason to carry on any further conversation with you because it's simply easier to shoot myself in the head.
Feel free, and when you do please make a careful note of the splashback from the entry wound, and where the majority of the splatter goes. If you then post the video on the web, I can claim that it must have been aliens that did it, (or the driver) and then ran away.

LMAO! I think that's one race you will win, old boy.

BrianK 
Posted on 9-Mar-2012 14:23:45
#1574 ]
Elite Member

@olegil

Quote:
Let me play devils advocate here.
This clock is based on Al atoms resonating in an electrical field? How does a change in resonant frequency prove that gravity is affecting time? Couldn't it be that gravity is affetcting Al atoms or electrical fields?

I think this is what you're getting at. If not can you perhaps clarify a bit more?

Within our present understanding there are 4 fundamental forces. Strong, Weak, EM, and gravitational. They have similar and different characteristics. For example, EM and Gravitational forces are infinite forces whose strength is reduced by the inverse square law. One of the differences between EM and Gravity is the ability for us to block EM but not block gravity. We know that EM forces cannot transmit through faraday cubes or lead, for example. However, gravity can. So, if you were to put a magnetometer inside a Faraday Cube it would measure 0 EM. But, it wouldn't be floating around the cube, because Gravity has not been blocked.

If one is to build a test of clocks they will want to eliminate the amount of the 3 other forces coming into the experiment. Also, they'd want meters inside the experiment to measure and ensure the other forces are truly elminated. As such would could build an atomic clock and put it inside of an EM Shielded enclosure. Then they can do the readings accordingly. In that way we know the effect is gravity related not electromagnetic.

Does that answer what you were asking?

Lou 
Posted on 9-Mar-2012 14:24:21
#1575 ]
Elite Member

@BrianK

Quote:

BrianK wrote:
@Lou

Quote:
If you bothered to actually read brandenburg's definition of it, you'd realize gravity isn't a separate force but a net effect of radiation pressure from ZPF

Science today sees this as 'Dark Energy'. The question has been asked what if it wasn't 'Dark Energy' and what if it was energy from the vaccum of space itself. (What I believe you're calling the ZPF.) Isn't this the same thing Brandeburg is claiming? (at least from my reading of your presentation it seems to be.)

Turns out the observational energy from space is 10,120 times larger than the present effects of 'gravity'. The evidence and the postulates seem out of alignment. What are your next steps to decide if the evidence or the idea from Brandenburg is more accurate?

Would it cost you too much to simply read his book?

BrianK 
Posted on 9-Mar-2012 16:19:19
#1576 ]
Elite Member

@Lou

Quote:
Strange he makes his postulates expensive when other scientists make theirs free in publications. Perhaps the local library has a copy I can check out.

Always good to read more postulates, though always interested in seeing evidences built to confirm or deny the postulates too.

BrianK 
Posted on 9-Mar-2012 16:26:37
#1577 ]
Elite Member

@Lou

Solar flare above Iceland -- Very prettty.

Also interesting of note is a larger EM force and thereby a larger Radiative Pressure would be pressing on earth at this time. And certainly not only earth but satellites around earth. If Radiative Pressure is the answer to why things move around the planet wouldn't earth be shoved a bit during this event? And certainly because satellites are less massive they should be shoved a bit more than earth? Am I understanding your assertion correctly?

Lou 
Posted on 9-Mar-2012 17:30:19
#1578 ]
Elite Member

@BrianK

Quote:
Also interesting of note is a larger EM force and thereby a larger Radiative Pressure would be pressing on earth at this time. And certainly not only earth but satellites around earth. If Radiative Pressure is the answer to why things move around the planet wouldn't earth be shoved a bit during this event? And certainly because satellites are less massive they should be shoved a bit more than earth? Am I understanding your assertion correctly?

How do the particles that made up the flare compare to the rest of space around the earth?

Last edited by Lou on 09-Mar-2012 at 05:31 PM.

Lou 
Posted on 9-Mar-2012 17:33:04
#1579 ]
Elite Member

@BrianK

Quote:

BrianK wrote:
@Lou

Quote:
Strange he makes his postulates expensive when other scientists make theirs free in publications. Perhaps the local library has a copy I can check out.

Always good to read more postulates, though always interested in seeing evidences built to confirm or deny the postulates too.

I can loan you it if you promise to ship it back.

Nimrod 
Posted on 9-Mar-2012 20:14:44
#1580 ]

@Lou

Quote:
To make it clear, just because you debunked something doesn't mean your debunkery is true
To quote the question you asked olegil, "Is English your native language?" I ask this because your statement makes no logical sense. If you have debunked something then your debunkery has to be true, because if your debunkery is false then you have failed to debunk. Since you admitted to BrianK that you had been debunked, then his debunkery is actually true.

Quote:
You have to be the most immature out-of-date unemployed engineer I've ever come across
This is a wild comment coming from somebody whose idea of sensible debate is to claim "Your opinions are like armpits. You have two and they both stink" Really mature debating point there old chap.
As an irrelevant detail, I am not unemployed, however I did recently change jobs for one that pays better for a lower workload. You will probably think that this is an irrational move to make, but your opinion on this matter, as on all others is of no concern to me.

Quote:
you discount all scientic peer reviewed evidence I've submitted as proof
As I have asked before, what scientific peer reviewed evidence? You have presented videos making all kinds of ridiculous, unsupported unscientific claims, and I have pointed out the flaws in every case.
Magnetflippers "new" discoveries were in fact made by Faraday 200 years ago. Then we moved on to better things.
Znidarsic reverse engineered Plancks constant, and his "maths" requires that 3x10^8 = 1.049x10^6.
Harameins postulate requires that nobody notice a massive disparity in the mass of every proton.
Rossi's e-cat remains triumph of salesmanship over sense, and style over substance. Beautiful glossy presentations with no actual working product.
Podkletnovs ideas have their origin from watching the behaviour of a column of smoke in a strong spinning magnetic field. Has anybody taken the trouble to discover details about the diamagnetic nature of constituents of tobacco smoke? Of course not, it is easier to get all excited abot sci-fi antigravity, than it is to do the boring chores of checking the details.

Your so called "peer reviewed scientists" are nothing other than a stream of goldbrick salesmen seeking to gain either cash, or undeseved kudos for advances that they have not in fact made. When scientific advances are made, as they frequently are, they are supported by evidence

Your unfounded accusations of murder are discredited by examination of exactly the same source material as was used to justify the original defamatory comments. Even other conspiracy theorists have too much self respect to fall for this particular form of idiocy. (example)

Quote:
I think this song explains it best: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK4fJhbRL1g
Like I said, really mature. Or perhaps not.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 Next Page )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle