Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
38 crawler(s) on-line.
 163 guest(s) on-line.
 1 member(s) on-line.

OlafS25

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 OlafS25:  2 mins ago
 NutsAboutAmiga:  5 mins ago
 Gunnar:  10 mins ago
 Kremlar:  24 mins ago
 Rob:  28 mins ago
 dirkzwager:  51 mins ago
 clint:  57 mins ago
 vox:  1 hr 3 mins ago
 pixie:  1 hr 14 mins ago
 zipper:  1 hr 54 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Free For All
      /  Nibiru, what if ? - part 2
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 Next Page )
PosterThread
Lou 
Re: Anybody remember Nibiru?
Posted on 30-Apr-2012 20:26:18
#1881 ]
Elite Member

@BrianK

BrianK wrote:
@Lou
Quote:
Alas Stichin's interpretations have been discarded as flights of fantasy.

...by you and Nimrod...

Quote:
None-the-less if you audit what you provided nothing is saying 'round earth' or 'sphere earth' or any of the such? I read it twice, decided instead to allow you to highlight the lines that says that. Most of this is describing how the planets were created isn't showing us what shape they believed these planets to be.

Oh, I see your logic here, when they looked up at the sky and saw a round moon and round sun and assumed that they were actually flat discs...
I suppose comparing sun dials hundreds of miles longitudally apart was too much for them...right? I mean, their engineers and (according to Nimrod) beauracrats were geniuses but star-gazing was merely for children to fantasize with... Yep, apparently, knowledge of the stars was limited to the Mayans, Toltecs, Aztecs and that little African tribe that's still around today...

What evidence do you have that says they believed the earth was flat?

Profile     Report this post  
Nimrod 
Posted on 30-Apr-2012 20:32:59
#1882 ]

@Lou

Quote:
Here's a good summary of the Enuma Elish as translated by Sitchin and others:
Don't you mean made up by Sitchin, and blindly accepted by a few unthinking acolytes because his made up mythology brightens their sad little existences. As made up mythology goes, The Silmarillion, by J. R. R. Tolkien is far better, and unlike Sitchin, Tolkien was a professor of languages,and could translate ancient documents.

Quote:
As you can see, the Sumerians knew the earth was round
The Sumerians did indeed know that the Earth was round. Round and flat. A discworld, in fact. A story made up by a second rate fantasist, who tried to convince the world that he was some kind of genius, is not evidence of anything other than how gullible his followers really are.

Quote:
but more importantly, that Pluto was once a moon of Saturn
And I suppose that you have some evide..... of course not. Lou doesn't need evidence. Blind unsupported assertions are good enough for Lou when they line up with his religion. The Sumerians did not know of the existence of Pluto (or even of Mickey Mouse). The Sumerians view of the universe was the Earth (Discworld) five planets (Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars, Saturn) and a sprinkling of stars that could be used to predict the future. This was explained to you by T-J but you seem to have forgotten.

Nimrod 
Posted on 30-Apr-2012 20:59:42
#1883 ]

@Lou

Quote:
I suppose comparing sun dials hundreds of miles longitudally apart was too much for them...right?
The fact that there was nothing stopping them from doing what a later Greek did doesn't mean that they did it. They were farmers, not sailors, and as such navigated using landmarks. The idea of measuring the angles of shadow was to explain why the hulls of ships sinking below the horizon was not evidence that the ship had just sunk. Farmers have too much other work to go around measuring each others sundials.

Quote:
Yep, apparently, knowledge of the stars was limited to the Mayans, Toltecs, Aztecs and that little African tribe that's still around today...
None of whom had any idea of the existence of Neptune, let alone Pluto.

Quote:
The sumerians had this marvellous invention called "writing". A scribe or bureaucrat would "write" things so that others could later "read" what had been written. The later Akkadian conquerors had a different form of writing and so produced something called a "dictionary" to help them access the records of the Sumerians. This dictionary is still in use today by scholars (but not by Sitchin), which is how we know that the stories he wrote are simply that. Stories

BrianK 
Posted on 30-Apr-2012 23:25:47
#1884 ]
Elite Member

@Lou,

I know you'd like to blame Nimrod and I but it's far more than the two of us. Stichin has been discarded by scholars. The reason for this discard is 'flights of fantasy'. Stichin's work has proved unduplicatable and inconsistent in respect to interepetation of a language.

Quote:
I suppose comparing sun dials hundreds of miles longitudally apart was too much for them...right?
Here you're displaying your art of building the Strawman. I never said anything in relation to this question whatsoever. Conversely if you are presenting this as evidence please let us know from where was this documented? And as another question you claimed that Sumerians knew the planet wasn't flat. Instead of a very long post which contains nothing supporting that claim why didn't you cite this work instead? If you really have Sumerian writings documenting their mathematical calculations on the earth such as this I'm certain many, many scholars would be intereted.

Quote:
From my readings of the translated versions of Sumerian texts.

As a side comment the Annuaki were a strange bunch themselves. They claimed gravity influced the galaxy. If it is really EM I wonder why/how they didn't explain this. They said other strange things like claiming distance from sun established seasons, not tilt of the planet. I wonder if they were intentionally trying to mislead the Sumerians.

Lou 
Posted on 1-May-2012 3:45:50
#1885 ]
Elite Member

@BrianK

Quote:

BrianK wrote:
@Lou

Quote:
[quote]What evidence do you have that says they believed the earth was flat?
From my readings of the translated versions of Sumerian texts.

Ah so just somebody else's opinion...how valid...

Quote:
As a side comment the Annuaki were a strange bunch themselves. They claimed gravity influced the galaxy. If it is really EM I wonder why/how they didn't explain this. They said other strange things like claiming distance from sun established seasons, not tilt of the planet. I wonder if they were intentionally trying to mislead the Sumerians.

(apparently you still fail to understand how gravity relates to EM so I will ignore that remark)
Actually, the tilt of the planets is another mystery of the solar system explainable by a large mass invader object...

Lou 
Posted on 1-May-2012 3:47:55
#1886 ]
Elite Member

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/key-witness-rfk-assassination-says-sirhan-sirhan-didn-223905927.html

No coverups? No conspiracy? ...continue to be spoon fed if you wish...

BrianK 
Posted on 1-May-2012 11:15:01
#1887 ]
Elite Member

@Lou

Quote:
Neither of us read Sumerain so you and I need to trust other's approach.

One your hand we have Stichin who claims to read Sumerian. Who is the only person able to come up with his version. And appears to not be able to teach others. He has certain aspects of Sumerians which are technology far in advance of what we have. But, NONE of this has ever been discovered.

On my hand we have a much larger group of linguists who can read Sumerian. They are aided by intermediate dictionaries created by other ancient civilzations. Because multiple languages are weaved together by such a lexicon it's very telling when a fantasy creation exists. What happens is the change creates invalid forms or structures in the other langauge. So we need to have a version that is applicable to all evidences across multiple cultures in order for it to work. Stichin fails here where others succeed.

Quote:
(apparently you still fail to understand how gravity relates to EM so I will ignore that remark)
I find it interesting that Anunnaki have the exact same failures.

Quote:
Actually, the tilt of the planets is another mystery
Actually the Anunnaki got it wrong, according to Stichin. It's not distance from sun that creates seasons but tilt.

Do you want us to list others? Such as the '12 planets' appear to have no distance or size relationship to each other. The size of objects and distances apart are not consistent.

Last edited by BrianK on 01-May-2012 at 11:38 AM.

Lou 
Posted on 1-May-2012 14:31:49
#1888 ]
Elite Member

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/04/120430105356.htm

I mean, who would have thunk that electric charge produces a twisting force...

Lou 
Posted on 1-May-2012 14:35:55
#1889 ]
Elite Member

@BrianK

Quote:

BrianK wrote:
@Lou

Quote:
Neither of us read Sumerain so you and I need to trust other's approach.

One your hand we have Stichin who claims to read Sumerian. Who is the only person able to come up with his version. And appears to not be able to teach others. He has certain aspects of Sumerians which are technology far in advance of what we have. But, NONE of this has ever been discovered.

On my hand we have a much larger group of linguists who can read Sumerian. They are aided by intermediate dictionaries created by other ancient civilzations. Because multiple languages are weaved together by such a lexicon it's very telling when a fantasy creation exists. What happens is the change creates invalid forms or structures in the other langauge. So we need to have a version that is applicable to all evidences across multiple cultures in order for it to work. Stichin fails here where others succeed.

Quote:
I find it interesting that Anunnaki have the exact same failures.

Quote:
Actually, the tilt of the planets is another mystery
Actually the Anunnaki got it wrong, according to Stichin. It's not distance from sun that creates seasons but tilt.

Do you want us to list others? Such as the '12 planets' appear to have no distance or size relationship to each other. The size of objects and distances apart are not consistent.

Well, let me ask you this, how many ways can you say one object is bigger than another in English?
I can use the words: greater, larger, more massive, higher, etc...
What he did is look at all planetary sources from many cultures that has similar accounts and wove a uniform story tieing them all together. The big picture that you fail to see. Even if some details are off, the big picture is not.

BrianK 
Posted on 1-May-2012 15:22:31
#1890 ]
Elite Member

@Lou

Quote:
What he did is look at all planetary sources from many cultures that has similar accounts and wove a uniform story tieing them all together. The big picture that you fail to see. Even if some details are off, the big picture is not.

Wow! If you understand the Scientific Method you should immediately understand at how broken this methodology is. And you'd understand why this fails reality but might make a nice campfire story.

Stichin fails to able to translate Summerian in a way that he can't give us a dictionary for others to get the same results. A big bugaboo right there! One of the big pluses about Sumerian is we have an ancient dictionary which coorelates the language with others we know. That's some very strong evidence to be used in testing of structure. Having that aid allows us to ensure consistency of structure and phrasing. Stichin's version when applied to the dictionary fails! That's a hugely huge indication that Stichin is wrong.

Okay so Stichin throws together all these cultures getting Sumerian and other languages wrong. Then he has statements which can be evidenced.
1) Distance from sun establishes seasons - wrong!
2) Nibiru makes a 3,600 year cycle - no evidence
3) 30K alien cities were buried in the ocean - no evidence
4) 12 planets - wrong!
5) Distance of planets are given in the texts - wrong scale doesn't work
6) Size of planets are given in the texts -wrong scale doesn't work
7) Only Stichin conceives of these "Gods"
8) Claims Astrology to be true. Wrong
I could go on. While Stichin might weave a good tale the evidence is incredibly against his fanciful stories that we can't consider him anything other than a fiction writer. Well, let's call him historical fiction. Kinda like Laura Engles Wilder, of Little House on the Prarie fame. Take a few known historical events and spin a nice story.

BTW -- I'm looking forward to seeing Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter this summer. What a great historical documentary.

Last edited by BrianK on 01-May-2012 at 03:23 PM.

Lou 
Posted on 1-May-2012 15:52:14
#1891 ]
Elite Member

@BrianK

Quote:

BrianK wrote:
@Lou

Quote:

Wow! If you understand the Scientific Method you should immediately understand at how broken this methodology is. And you'd understand why this fails reality but might make a nice campfire story.

Stichin fails to able to translate Summerian in a way that he can't give us a dictionary for others to get the same results. A big bugaboo right there! One of the big pluses about Sumerian is we have an ancient dictionary which coorelates the language with others we know. That's some very strong evidence to be used in testing of structure. Having that aid allows us to ensure consistency of structure and phrasing. Stichin's version when applied to the dictionary fails! That's a hugely huge indication that Stichin is wrong.

Okay so Stichin throws together all these cultures getting Sumerian and other languages wrong. Then he has statements which can be evidenced.
1) Distance from sun establishes seasons - wrong!
2) Nibiru makes a 3,600 year cycle - no evidence
3) 30K alien cities were buried in the ocean - no evidence
4) 12 planets - wrong!
5) Distance of planets are given in the texts - wrong scale doesn't work
6) Size of planets are given in the texts -wrong scale doesn't work
7) Only Stichin conceives of these "Gods"
8) Claims Astrology to be true. Wrong
I could go on. While Stichin might weave a good tale the evidence is incredibly against his fanciful stories that we can't consider him anything other than a fiction writer. Well, let's call him historical fiction. Kinda like Laura Engles Wilder, of Little House on the Prarie fame. Take a few known historical events and spin a nice story.

BTW -- I'm looking forward to seeing Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter this summer. What a great historical documentary.

OK:
1) can you show me where he says this
2) we'll see in 2900
3) actually if you were aliens who just arrived on a planet, what would you use for building in a pinch? Oh yea, you'd laser cut come stone, which is exactly what we have in the GREAT pyramids and Tiawanacho. Also, you can look up how many cities are under water in the Mediterranean if you still doubt the had a fast sea-level change. You'd also make everything REALLY LARGE so that you can see them easily when flying around. Later, when simple man was ruling the earth, large structures were not needed...
4) you mis-interpret. 12 major bodies in the solar system counting the sun and our moon and Nibiru
5) what/where
6) what/where
7) your opinion
8) define "Claims Astrology to be true", also show me where he does this

Last edited by Lou on 01-May-2012 at 03:53 PM.

BrianK 
Posted on 1-May-2012 17:42:57
#1892 ]
Elite Member

@Lou

Don't have time to answer them all.
1) Read - Wars of Gods and Men.
2) We don't need 2900 to come around. We simply need to map stars where the Stichin believes the planet to be and take a look.
2a) If we find something it'd be of interest. We'd of course then need to look see if it's internally powered as Stichin claims it to be. Or if the planet is even populated with LGM.
3) The stones in Egypt and Tiawancho are NOT laser cut.
4) Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Sun, Moon and Nibiru is ten, not twelve last I counted. Though some of the logic here is self fulfilling. Claim Sumerians mean the 12 largest objects so pick whatever fits. When Pluto falls out of favor one doesn't need to include Pluto any more right?!

Lou 
Posted on 1-May-2012 19:13:37
#1893 ]
Elite Member

@BrianK

Pluto is a planet, I don't care what these new astrologists think. I don't care if it was once a moon. Its not a comet. Its not an asteroid.

It orbits the sun. It rotates. Its a planet.

PS,
Its peculiar orbit is another thing explained by the Sumerian creation story. Comets being dirty snowballs, explained. Asteroid belt, explained. Pacific basin, explained. Moon's lack of atmosphere and tidal-locked orbit, explained. Uranus' tilt, explained.

Interestly, http://exopoliticshongkong.com/uploads/Alien_Interview.pdf starting on page 80, you can read a summarize history of the planet from a completely different source...

Quote:
On land, The Domain Search Party members were referred
to as "Annunaki" 178 (Footnote) by the Sumerians, and
"Nephilim", in the Bible. Of course, their true mission
and activities were never disclosed to homo sapiens.
Their activities have been purposefully disguised.
Therefore, the human stories and legends about the
Annunaki, and the other members of The Domain Search
Party have not been understood and were badly
misinterpreted.

So you see, I am open to more sources and different translations, but the overall theme is the same: alien intervention.

Last edited by Lou on 01-May-2012 at 07:43 PM.

Nimrod 
Posted on 1-May-2012 20:30:59
#1894 ]

@Lou

Quote:
I mean, who would have thunk that electric charge produces a twisting force...
Me for one, but I also know the magnitude of the forces involved. I suppose that you are hinting that this force is the power that moves this planet around the sun. In the article it explains that "These charges induce a twisting force that is strong enough to be felt as far as nanometers or even micrometers away." Do you know how many micrometres there are in 150,000,000 km?

Quote:
What he did is look at all planetary sources from many cultures that has similar accounts and wove a uniform story tieing them all together.
Precisely. Sitchin wove a story. His story was as factual, relevant, and scientifically accurate as "Goldilocks and the three bears"

Quote:
Actually, the tilt of the planets is another mystery of the solar system explainable by a large mass invader object...
The tilt of the planets is not a mystery, despite your desparate protestations to the contrary. Like all creationists, you invent a mystery where there is none, then claim that this "mystery" discredits every scientific advance since the stone age and that your religion has all of the answers (ie a large invader object). Had there been an invader object in 700BC in your "EM drives the planets" universe, the planets and their magnetospheres would have been re-aligned by now. Therefore your two pet fantasies are mutually exclusive. Since there is no "mystery" your invader planet is superfluous at the very least, and disproved by all current observations within the scope that such an object would have to be in if it were going to get here around AD2900.

Quote:
Pluto is a planet, I don't care what these new astrologists think
So you are sticking to the stuff that you "learned" in school, and refuse to accept anything new. Pluto does not have sufficient mass to be a true planet. Learn to live with it, like I learned to live with change.

Quote:
Its peculiar orbit is another thing explained by the Sumerian creation story
It is not a Sumerian story, it is an invention by a 20th century con artist called Zecharia Sitchin. His so called translations have been cross checked by real linguists and demonstrated to be wrong which is why one of these people has a website that clearly and explicitly states that Sitchin is wrong

BrianK 
Posted on 1-May-2012 20:35:10
#1895 ]
Elite Member

@Lou

Quote:
By this definition we have thousands of planets. Some even have moons (being objects that orbit the main body) like Eris, Quaoar, or Haumea. There's probably 1/2 dozen pluto sized objects that have moons. So is our # perhaps not the thousands but 14. But, then you need to jetison the sun and the moon as objects being counted.

Quote:
Its peculiar orbit is another thing explained by the Sumerian creation story.
Just to be clear here you're talking the Stichian version of the Sumerian creation story correct?

Quote:
So you see, I am open to more sources and different translations, but the overall theme is the same: alien intervention.
Alien Intervention is an interpetation. It's the assumption that stories of myth were factual documentation. And they do differ. Nephilim were children of fallen angels crossed with humans.

Sadly we have no 9' remains to reference as real. Some claim the flood and/or destruction of Babylon destroyed them all. Others that some secret society conspires to cover up all Nephilim evidence. Though these claims are excuses on why evidence doesn't exist not real evidence of anything themselves. The believers in these items simply created another postulate we need to evidence as true.

BrianK 
Posted on 2-May-2012 3:52:09
#1896 ]
Elite Member

@Lou

Quote:
Interestly, http://exopoliticshongkong.com/uploads/Alien_Interview.pdf starting on page 80, you can read a summarize history of the planet from a completely different source...
I didn't bother to take this on but let's look at this material.

Here we have a book written by a person, Spencer, claiming to have gotten the info from a person that's now dead, MacElroy. And when that dead person was alive they got their info from another person, Airl, claiming to be an alien entity. Spencer received the info received in Sept of 2007. And Spencer didn't check with MacElroy because he felt it likely she didn't have a good memory of the events. Wow, so many questions to be answered.

And while you claim this to be 'a completely different source' - how did you obtain that knowledge? Letters were sent in 2007 claiming to be from the 40s were they really? Some of the letters were claimed to be later memories of events.. We know that process is inheritly flawed. Did Spencer or MacElroy read Stichin along the way and spun a similar tale of fantasy?

In short - like anything else we need sources outside the text to ascertain the validity of the text. At this point it's nothing more than another postulate left to be evidenced to ascertain it's true value to truth.

Lou 
Posted on 2-May-2012 14:11:16
#1897 ]
Elite Member

@Nimrod

Quote:

Nimrod wrote:
@Lou

Quote:
Its peculiar orbit is another thing explained by the Sumerian creation story
It is not a Sumerian story, it is an invention by a 20th century con artist called Zecharia Sitchin. His so called translations have been cross checked by real linguists and demonstrated to be wrong which is why one of these people has a website that clearly and explicitly states that Sitchin is wrong

That youtube video is pretty weak. You laugh at my conspiracy theories then you throw one at me. Hypocracy FTW! Then the uploader goes on to promote his podcasts... Epic Fail!...just like your application of mathematics...

As for sitchiniswrong.com, I find it amusing that someone had to go out of their way to even bother to create a separate site but from there he does lead people back to his main site. After looking at his other site, it seems to me his full time job is making a name for himself attempting to debunk such theories. So in other words, its what he tries to do for a living. Give it a rest...

Last edited by Lou on 02-May-2012 at 02:19 PM.

Nimrod 
Posted on 2-May-2012 20:54:16
#1898 ]

@Lou

Quote:
That youtube video is pretty weak. You laugh at my conspiracy theories then you throw one at me. Hypocracy FTW! Then the uploader goes on to promote his podcasts... Epic Fail!...just like your application of mathematics...
And the point that even a conspiracy freak can see through the lies of your demigod gets totally ignored.

Quote:
As for sitchiniswrong.com, I find it amusing that someone had to go out of their way to even bother to create a separate site but from there he does lead people back to his main site. After looking at his other site, it seems to me his full time job is making a name for himself attempting to debunk such theories. So in other words, its what he tries to do for a living. Give it a rest...
I linked to one particular page on Heisers website, not a separate website. the particular point that I was indicating was on that page, but the other pages had even more evidence of Sitchins total inability to translate anything, let alone ancient Sumerian. Sitchin deliberately lied about his abilities as a translator, and like Von Daniken, he also falsified the record, and fabricated "evidence" in order to sell his books.

You criticise my application of mathematics but you cannot refute the fact that the forces you referred to are too small by many orders of magnitude to do what you claim.
You call me a hypocrite, yet you stick rigidly to a "fact" that you learned at scool, in the face of more recent evidence based discoveries, while claiming that my refusal to swallow your quasi-religious evidence free CRAP is somehow unacceptable.
Almost everything that I did at work today was science fiction when I left school. I have seen science-fiction become reality, but I can still recognise the difference between fact and fiction when I see it.

Quote:
Are you sure?

Lou 
Posted on 3-May-2012 16:07:43
#1899 ]
Elite Member

@Nimrod

Quote:

Nimrod wrote:
@Lou

Quote:
And the point that even a conspiracy freak can see through the lies of your demigod gets totally ignored.

And the point that his(the video creator) first point makes dozens of assumptions and has no actual basis is totally ignored...

Quote:
You criticise my application of mathematics but you cannot refute the fact that the forces you referred to are too small by many orders of magnitude to do what you claim.

And yet when you stated gravity is stronger than EM, it was really EM 38 orders of magnitute stonger than gravity, you still think I'm the one with the mathematics problem...

Quote:
You call me a hypocrite, yet you stick rigidly to a "fact" that you learned at scool, in the face of more recent evidence based discoveries, while claiming that my refusal to swallow your quasi-religious evidence free CRAP is somehow unacceptable.

I've exposed your hypocracy on several occassions. The truth hurts.

Quote:
Quote:
Are you sure?

You fail at reading comprehension again...from your own link:
Quote:
dwarf planet

So let's say I'm a dwarf person...I'm still actually a whole person.

Nimrod 
Posted on 3-May-2012 20:27:15
#1900 ]

@Lou

Quote:
And the point that his(the video creator) first point makes dozens of assumptions and has no actual basis is totally ignored...
Which of the statements do you claim have no actual basis.
Is it the fact that Sitchins claim to have unparallelled ability to translate has been exposed as a bare faced lie?
Was it the fact that many real scholars doubt that Sitchin had any understanding of the ancient languages at all?
Was it the fact that Sitchin refused to debate his "translations" with Heiser?
Or was it the fact that J. Marrs would not have endorsed Sitchins book had he been aware of Heisers greater and more accurate knowledge proving Sitchin to be a fraud?
These statements from the first two and a half minutes are not baseless assertions such as the ones you make, but are evidence based observations.

Quote:
And yet when you stated gravity is stronger than EM, it was really EM 38 orders of magnitute stonger than gravity,
Nice claim. Now back it up with some E V I D E N C E or be exposed as the lying hypocrite that you really are. The only time that the error factor of x10^38 was made it was Harameins calculation of the mass of a single proton. Not only was his mathematics inept and wrong but he also proudly posted an arithmetical error as proof that he was right. Real scientists check and recheck before making presentations, specifically to avoid such embarrassing failures. But of course all your sources are just wannabe heroes who are unwilling to do the work needed to actually succeed.

Quote:
I've exposed your hypocracy on several occassions. The truth hurts.
The only thing that you have frequently exposed is your own ignorance. Your own hypocrisy is matched only by your illiteracy.

Quote:
You fail at reading comprehension again...from your own link: Quote:
dwarf planet
Learn to read the opening line was "Fact About Pluto's Moon Charon" Charon meets the criterion you specified for a planet, yet was defined as a moon under your obsolete classification. Since neither Pluto nor Charon have cleared their orbital path then neither is a planet, but since they orbit the sun, and have sufficient mass to be able to pull themselves ito a spherical profile, they are not asteroids, hence the designation dwarf planet, or Plutoid.

Last edited by Nimrod on 03-May-2012 at 08:47 PM.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 Next Page )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle