Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
22 crawler(s) on-line.
 155 guest(s) on-line.
 0 member(s) on-line.

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 AndreasM:  15 mins ago
 DiscreetFX:  39 mins ago
 Hypex:  48 mins ago
 kolla:  57 mins ago
 Gunnar:  1 hr 9 mins ago
 saimo:  1 hr 58 mins ago
 amigakit:  2 hrs 16 mins ago
 OldFart:  2 hrs 17 mins ago
 _ThEcRoW:  2 hrs 36 mins ago
 NutsAboutAmiga:  3 hrs 4 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Free For All
      /  Gay Civil Marriage In UK at a cost of 3.7 million Updated - you can sign petition after reading, if you want!
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 Next Page )
PosterThread
BillE 
Re: Gay Civil Marriage In UK at a cost of 3.7 million Updated - you can sign petition after reading, if you want!
Posted on 12-Dec-2012 10:33:02
#1681 ]

@BigD

Quote:
Jesus came to save sinners like you and me

What from ?
And speak for yourself, I am sure I have never done anything bad enough to be a sinner. You may be a sinner but the rest of us (most likely) are not.

Quote:
His sinless life on Earth and sacrificial death gives us a way of escape

How does getting himself executed help anyone, it would make more sense if he had stuck around and inspired people instead of coming across as a loser.

And I ask again, "escape" from what ?
Why are you religious nutters scared to death of whatever it is you need saving from ?

BTW. My X1000 *is* God
It does a lot more than your non-existant one has ever done.

Profile     Report this post  
SpaceDruid 
Re: Gay Civil Marriage In UK at a cost of 3.7 million Updated - you can sign petition after reading, if you want!
Posted on 12-Dec-2012 15:59:54
#1682 ]
From: Inside the mind of a cow on a planet that's flying through space at 242.334765 miles per second.

Quote:

BTW. My X1000 *is* God
It does a lot more than your non-existant one has ever done.

God, with the power to create the entire Universe (did he make the other universes as well?) from nothing, the power to create the Earth (though he needed to practice on Venus and Mars first), the power to create life (though 99.9% of it is now extinct), walked among us for 33 years of which he only spent a few of them actually doing anything related to teaching morals or preaching, the rest was spent making furniture.

During this time, he fed a few thousand hungry people, cured lameness in a few individuals, healed a couple of lepers, gave a blind man sight and then was killed brutally by the same people that then (using the same brutal methods), spread his teachings at the point of a sword to Europe.

Meanwhile, humans through science have fed billions of hungry people, eliminated most of the diseases God created that cause lameness (and helped restore motor function to millions more through artificial limbs), developed treatments for leprosy which means we can cure everyone with the disease (that again, God created) and now we are restoring sight to hundreds of thousands of blind people, all without preaching morality and without resorting to the tip of a sword or threatening eternal damnation.

In less than 2000 years, man has surpassed everything God did while he was here.

Why are we supposed to be worshipping him again?

Google Translate

BrianK 
Posted on 12-Dec-2012 16:27:43
#1683 ]
Elite Member

@SpaceDruid

Quote:
he only spent a few of them actually doing anything related to teaching morals or preaching, the rest was spent making furniture.
Perhaps he was a really bad carpenter so took up the charge of savior?

Nimrod 
Posted on 12-Dec-2012 19:45:03
#1684 ]

@BigD

Quote:
I guess you'd argue the Allied Forces didn't have the right to stop the holocaust either because they shouldn't have meddled with German affairs?!!
Although you may not realise it, there is a difference between the annihilation of over six million assorted sentient human adults and children in an industrialised extermination camps, and the termination of a non viable foetus at an early stage of its development. Actually you do realise, you are just being deliberately obnoxious again. just as you are aware that using a condom is not a form of genocide.

Quote:
Any redefinition of marriage will have wide ranging impacts on the entire of society not just a single couple of practising homosexuals.
You keep repeating this line like a demented parrot, but there is still absolutely no evidence to support your assertion. What happens in somebody elses marriage bed makes absolutely no difference to the rest of the world.
When the 1907 act allowed a man to marry his former wifes sister other marriages were not destroyed.
When the 1921 act allowed a man to marry his late brothers widow other marriages were not destroyed.
When the 1931 act allowed a man to marry a whole range of women distantly connected by marriage, that he had previously been prevented from marrying other marriages were not destroyed. There was no devastating impact on society then, and there will also be no devastating impact on society this time.

Quote:
As to your comment about Great Britain, you slander our heritage
What I said about the heritage of great britain is not slander. Unlike your own slanderous accusations of sexual perversion made against me, my comments about the history of great britain can all be demonstrated to be valid statements of fact.

Quote:
and yet you advocate the right to murder millions of babies !!!
A seventeen week foetus is not a baby. It cannot survive outside of its mothers uterus, and if the mother starts to miscarry, as in the case of Savita Halappanavar, the foetus cannot be saved. The mother could have been, if it had not been for religious dogma getting in the way of civilised standards of care. After all, she was only a woman, and not even a decent christian either, just some idolatrous foreigner, not deserving of your deitys attention.

That is what the rest of the world has learned to expect from "christian compassion"

fishy_fis 
Posted on 13-Dec-2012 1:31:05
#1685 ]
Elite Member

Holy cow. Is this thing still going?

Every now and then I cant refrain from checking it out. The appeal is similar to a train wreck,..... shouldnt be entertaining, but in a morbid sort of way it is interesting.

My favorite part in recent times was, "gay agenda".

What exactly is it? Is it something like mardi gra?

Cant say Ive ever been exposed to any sort of "gay agenda" in my life, despite having had my share of gay friends and acquaintances. Perhaps it's all done in secret. Secret meetings in dark alleys perhaps where homosexuals meet to discuss this agenga. Perhaps one day they'll rise, all organised, storm our nations and enforce that agenda..... one day we'll be forced to learn about fashion, and possibly have to get fit.......
You seem to be a man who spends crazy amounts of hours trying to save us BigD, could you please inform us as to this agenda so we can be prepared,.... there's no way Im giving up my junk food or more casual attire without a fight.

As for your claim that definitions dont change, Christmas, and many, many other examples might beg to differ. Time moves on, things change and evolve.

Personally I want to see you protest the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause with equal vigor. Being that theyre fictitious characters and not real people it'd go from train wreck type appeal to flat out amusing (yes, that's right, gay people are actual real people too).

Last edited by fishy_fis on 13-Dec-2012 at 07:49 AM.

fishy_fis 
Posted on 13-Dec-2012 3:10:26
#1686 ]
Elite Member

Oh, and just curious, but seeing as you keep repeating it, what exactly are these, "wide ranging impacts on the entire of society" of which you speak of in reards to same sex marriages?

You keep repeating it, but have yet to offer even one reason for it, apart from some bad attempts at slight of hand involving children. I assume you use children a some attempt at a sympathy card, but that doesnt work when it's abundantly clear it's a card being played, and one that is off topic anyway. Marriage !=children.

So that said, please, enlighten me,..... in what way, shape or form does giving people equal rights have "wide ranging impacts on the entire of society"?
The only people whose radars would show a blip here are biggots, and gay people who may decide they want to get married.
If anything I see it being a good thing for society for some of the walls of seperation to be pulled down.

You've also attempted a bit of a "promiscuity" angle, but guess what? There's heterosexual people who are promiscuous too. Heck, its basic biology to be promiscuous at some point in a young persons life. There's also the fact that people who are overtly promiscuous are that way whether married or not.

Last edited by fishy_fis on 13-Dec-2012 at 03:13 AM.

BigD 
Posted on 14-Dec-2012 0:00:40
#1687 ]
Elite Member

@fishy_fis

Quote:
What exactly is it? Is it something like mardi gra?

You don't have to wonder or monitor foreign embassies to work out what the gay agenda is as they wrote it all down in the 1970's. It makes quite shocking reading but goes a great way to explain why there is a distinct hate and disregard for the nuclear family and marriage;

Gay Liberation Font Manifesto, 1971

Read it and weep Great Britain for with the realisation of the aims contained within the manifesto (and current liberally minded core beliefs) will come the destruction of marriage, family and the breakdown of any meaningful social cohesion or morality in our society. Think the final days of Rome but with microchips and heroin.

Franko 
Posted on 14-Dec-2012 1:39:52
#1688 ]
Elite Member

@BigD

Quote:

BigD wrote:

Read it and weep Great Britain

I have never read the "Gay Liberation Front: Manifesto" before. To be honest until now I thought it was just a myth as I have never bothered to look it up...

So here is what it says...

Quote:
CAMPAIGN Before we can create the new society of the future, we have to defend our interests as gay people here and now against all forms of oppression and victimisation. We have therefore drawn up the following list of immediate demands.

Ok fair enough so far...

Quote:
that all discrimination against gay people, male and female, by the law, by employers, and by society at large, should end.

Seems a reasonable request to me...

Quote:
that all people who feel attracted to a member of their own sex be taught that such feeling are perfectly valid.

A perfectly valid request in my opinion

Quote:
that sex education in schools stop being exclusively heterosexual.

Again a perfectly reasonable request to educate people...

Quote:
that psychiatrists stop treating homosexuality as though it were a sickness, thereby giving gay people senseless guilt complexes.

A more than reasonable request to put an end to the modern day equivalents of what are nothing more than todays version of "crackpot priests" of the past ie: the new self appointed gawds of our time Psychiatrists...

Quote:
that gay people be as legally free to contact other gay people, though newspaper ads, on the streets and by any other means they may want as are heterosexuals, and that police harassment should cease right now.

Another perfectly reasonable thing to ask in my view...

Quote:
that employers should no longer be allowed to discriminate against anyone on account of their sexual preferences.

Something that should never have been allowed to happen in the first place...

Quote:
that the age of consent for gay males be reduced to the same as for straight.

Seems only fair...

Quote:
that gay people be free to hold hands and kiss in public, as are heterosexuals.

Again I have no problem with others doing that...

Amazing how you BigD suggest we should "read it & weep"... now I know you really do suffer from some form of mental disorder as well as being one of the most hate filled and simply vile posters I have had the misfortune to read the bile and drivel you have posted on this subject...

All I can say to you is I hope someday in your real life you meet and get treated in the same vile manner you wish on others by an equally deranged individual as yourself but with totally opposing views to all you're bile and hatred...

TheBilgeRat 
Posted on 14-Dec-2012 1:51:41
#1689 ]

Holy crap. It is morons like that who make it hard to stay Christian in this day and age. Bigoted misogynistic blow hards with no real sense of who Jesus really was.

TheBilgeRat 
Posted on 14-Dec-2012 1:55:35
#1690 ]

@Franko

Its the fact that 3 pounds stirling per year of his tax money goes towards gay people becoming married. He wants his rendering unto Caesar to be only for stuff he supports: like bobbies beating gay people, or discrimination against indians or muslims, or "police actions" at the behest of GB leash masters, the USA, or forced religious education in schools.

Franko 
Posted on 14-Dec-2012 2:27:59
#1691 ]
Elite Member

@TheBilgeRat

You hit the nail on the head there... that's all it really comes to to with BigD, how much in taxes it's going to cost him,,, this thread is riddled with him whinging about how much "taxpayers money" it is going to cost...

He's just using the religious card to try and cover up that fact...

I've never been a supporter of religion and if I were are crazy as BigD then I would by now believe that all folks who do hold religious beliefs were as crazy and as vile as him from his fanatical religious ramblings here...

Happily though I'm only mad so I do understand that not all religious people are as crazy and vile as BigD but if I were them, I'd disown the crazy bugger before he destroys their religion altogether all on his own...

SpaceDruid 
Posted on 14-Dec-2012 3:19:11
#1692 ]
From: Inside the mind of a cow on a planet that's flying through space at 242.334765 miles per second.

@TheBilgeRat

Quote:

TheBilgeRat wrote:
Holy crap. It is morons like that who make it hard to stay Christian in this day and age. Bigoted misogynistic blow hards with no real sense of who Jesus really was.

I'll tell you who Jesus was...

The leader of this secret liberal agenda BigotD keeps claiming exists to ruin the world by making tolerance to fellow man more important than hatred.

Google Translate

BigD 
Posted on 14-Dec-2012 7:39:18
#1693 ]
Elite Member

@Franko

You like to pick and choose the bits you think will be politically correct to post on this forum. Let's again unearth the sinister anti-family/anti-marriage agenda behind it all;

Quote:
The oppression of gay people starts in the most basic unit of society, the family. consisting of the man in charge, a slave as his wife, and their children on whom they force themselves as the ideal models. The very form of the family works against homosexuality...

...The fact that gay people notice they are different from other men and women in the family situation, causes them to feel ashamed, guilty and failures (maybe that's also their conscience kicking in, Ed). How many of us have really dared by honest with our parents?...

...It is because of the patriarchal family that reforms are not enough. Freedom for gay people will never be permanently won until everyone is freed from sexist role-playing and the straightjacket of sexist rules about our sexuality. And we will not be freed from these so long as each succeeding generation is brought up in the same old sexist way in the Patriarchal family...

...The present gender-role system of 'masculine' and 'feminine' is based on the way that reproduction was originally organised. Men's freedom from the prolonged physical burden of bearing children gave them a privileged position which was then reinforced by an ideology of male superiority. But technology has now advanced to a stage at which the gender-role system is no longer necessary. (anyone want to borrow my copy of 'Brave New World', Ed )...

...To achieve our long term goal will take many years, perhaps decades...Modern conditions are placing increasing strain on the small nuclear family containing one adult male and one adult female with narrowly defined roles and bound together for life...

...It means that we must root out the idea that homosexuality is bad, sick or immoral, and develop a gay pride.

It's sick anti-family propaganda that has leaked into the liberal consciousness. It's hardly acceptable to rebuild society's families and institutions just to inflate peoples' sense of 'gay pride' and to override peoples' consciences which are telling them that homosexual activity is not quite right and ultimately does not make people happy.

Last edited by BigD on 14-Dec-2012 at 07:42 AM.
Last edited by BigD on 14-Dec-2012 at 07:41 AM.
Last edited by BigD on 14-Dec-2012 at 07:39 AM.

TheBilgeRat 
Posted on 14-Dec-2012 10:37:28
#1694 ]

@BigD

Quote:
It's sick anti-family propaganda that has leaked into the liberal consciousness. It's hardly acceptable to rebuild society's families and institutions just to inflate peoples' sense of 'gay pride' and to override peoples' consciences which are telling them that homosexual activity is not quite right and ultimately does not make people happy.

OK. I know this is going to be a shock to you since it is blatantly evident that you never have read your bible, but Jesus never once said a damn thing about homosexuality. If you start throwing up Leviticus or that one liner from Paul taken completely out of context it will be all but confirmed that you know nothing about your own claimed faith.

Space Druid nailed it decently - Jesus was a supposedly celibate wealth-redistributing hippie who believed in treating each other with kindness and fairness and returning to a state of love for God that made us stop hitting each other with sharp objects, stoning our daughters (with rocks, not the funny tobacco), waging wars, stealing, etc. As ones who adhere to the Nicene creed to be the definition of Christian (and it isn't the only game out there - look up monophysite sometime), we also believe he was a baby born from a virgin who was comprised equally (and that part is important - people were murdered and excommunicated for suggesting otherwise) of 1/3 God, 1/3 Man, and 1/3 Holy Spirit (which is also God, but not, and, well..never mind) and that he was crucified, dead for three days and then rose from the dead and was then abducted by alien...er...ascended into heaven. Ok, lost the train here, but the point is at no period recorded in the canonical texts of his ministry OR the apocryphal texts did he ever say salvation was for everyone, EXCEPT for those gays.

He DID, however, have a great deal to say about people like you. Start with Matthew 7. Then read it again.

BrianK 
Posted on 14-Dec-2012 14:29:27
#1695 ]
Elite Member

@TheBilgeRat

Actually Jesus did talk about gays. Read Matthew 19. He didn't condemn them. He said they're just as able to get into heaven.

SpaceDruid 
Posted on 14-Dec-2012 15:21:23
#1696 ]

@TheBilgeRat

D is hopeless at Google, at least he never seems to understand what the links he provides actually say, so I'll help him out here.

@BigD

These are the words of Jesus as told by a man that knew him in person. Do you dare challenge the word of your LORD and saviour? Is he not Christian enough for you?

Quote:

Matthew 7

New International Version (NIV)
Judging Others

7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

6 “Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
Ask, Seek, Knock

7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

9 “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! 12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
The Narrow and Wide Gates

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
True and False Prophets

15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
True and False Disciples

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
The Wise and Foolish Builders

24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. 26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

28 When Jesus had finished saying these things, the crowds were amazed at his teaching, 29 because he taught as one who had authority, and not as their teachers of the law.

Now apart from the pigs and pearls bit (He was a bit of a toker, was Jesus. Keeping him on track was sometimes difficult. Especially when he was listening to the Grateful Dead), don't you see that you are doing EXACTLY what Jesus said you shouldn't?

I'm not Jesus, but I judged you the way you judge others. That's why I'm rude and disrespectful to you. I'm treating you the way you treat others. If you don't like me doing it, how unhappy do you think you will be when you meet God?

You are full of hatred and bile, yet accuse the gays of being the ills of society. Jesus himself is pointing out you have a plank in your own eye.

As for false prophets? Whoever is preaching to hate gays to you is a false prophet. Jesus makes very clear he hold no grudge against gays, yet for some reason you have either taken it upon yourself to hold such a grudge, or your religious advisor is doing so. Either way, you are preaching to us yourself about this, which makes YOU the false prophet.

Even Jesus is telling everyone reading this thread that you are full of s**t.

I'll leave the final word to Jesus.

‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoer!’

Last edited by SpaceDruid on 14-Dec-2012 at 03:22 PM.

Google Translate

Rob 
Posted on 14-Dec-2012 16:19:08
#1697 ]
Elite Member

@BigD

I love the way that complain about about Franko selectively quoting and then go on to weight your quotation with your own moral propaganda.

Rob 
Posted on 14-Dec-2012 16:30:34
#1698 ]
Elite Member

@SpaceDruid

History says that Jesus was a dissenter, and enemy of the state. If the ultra conservative BigD had been around in Jesus' time he would probably have been cheering as Jesus was nailed to the cross.

T-J 
Posted on 14-Dec-2012 17:09:14
#1699 ]
Cult Member

I knew, as soon as I saw the words 'gay agenda' in fishy_fis' post that pretty soon, we'd have the good old Gay Liberation Front Manifesto 1971 thrown at us. And sure enough!

@BigD

Quote:

Its an accurate assessment of the failure of the nuclear family to provide for the wellbeing of society. It is unacceptable to retain society's inbuilt prejudice in favour of this failed social model just to preserve your inflated sense of pseudo-Christian entitlement and to override people's consciences which are telling them that homosexual activity is just another facet of human sexuality and ultimately means people can find emotional fulfillment on their own terms.

@Thread

I also love how BigD is treating the Gay Liberation Front Manifesto 1971 as this infallible source of information about all non-heterosexual people, their beliefs, opinions and goals, and how he'll brook no contradiction of that source.

There's one other document he treats this way - the Bible.

Heh. Stop the presses, there's a Newer Testament and its called the Book of Gay Liberation!

Franko 
Posted on 14-Dec-2012 18:18:00
#1700 ]
Elite Member

@Rob

Quote:

Rob wrote:
@SpaceDruid

History says that Jesus was a dissenter, and enemy of the state. If the ultra conservative BigD had been around in Jesus' time he would probably have been cheering as Jesus was nailed to the cross.

I'm not big on the bible and all it's characters but that little geezer who grassed up Jeebus (Judas I think they called him) would have most likely been bumped off by BIgD if he were around at the time so that BigD could've grassed him up himself for being too "liberal"...

PS:Pretty sure BigD would have built the cross himself and nailed the poor bugger to it...

Last edited by Franko on 14-Dec-2012 at 06:18 PM.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 Next Page )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle