Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
60 crawler(s) on-line.
 50 guest(s) on-line.
 0 member(s) on-line.

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 retrofaza:  14 mins ago
 Gunnar:  28 mins ago
 Hypex:  1 hr 32 mins ago
 AmiKit:  2 hrs 42 mins ago
 DiscreetFX:  2 hrs 54 mins ago
 Beajar:  3 hrs 15 mins ago
 agami:  4 hrs 15 mins ago
 RobertB:  4 hrs 53 mins ago
 amigasociety:  5 hrs 20 mins ago
 OlafS25:  6 hrs 26 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Free For All
      /  Gay Civil Marriage In UK at a cost of 3.7 million Updated - you can sign petition after reading, if you want!
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 Next Page )
PosterThread
BrianK 
Re: Gay Civil Marriage In UK at a cost of 3.7 million - good use of tax payers money!? Please sign Petition if you think not.
Posted on 16-May-2012 3:13:51
#361 ]
Elite Member

@BigD

Quote:

Obama's flip-flopping on this issue is cringeworthy!! The guy has no core beliefs!! He tells you what he thinks you want to hear!!

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2012/05/gay_marriage_divides_republicans_as_polls_shift_the_gop_calls_it_divisive_.html

Profile     Report this post  
BrianK 
Re: Gay Civil Marriage In UK at a cost of 3.7 million - good use of tax payers money!? Please sign Petition if you think not.
Posted on 16-May-2012 13:09:28
#362 ]
Elite Member

@BigD

Turns out the study of Repairative Therapy so gays can turn straight is highly flawed.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/daviddisalvo/2012/05/19/how-one-flawed-study-spawned-a-decade-of-lies/

Last edited by BrianK on 21-May-2012 at 04:53 AM.

BrianK 
Posted on 24-May-2012 20:59:28
#363 ]
Elite Member

@BigD

Here's a good example of the discrimination homosexuals face in the USA. A Preacher is promoting building camps and leaving gays there for a few years until they die off.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=d2n7vSPwhSU

AndyC 
Posted on 12-Jun-2012 22:46:04
#364 ]

@Thread

Apologies for resurrecting this thread, but I wanted to share this bit of news from Scotland:

Scotland on Sunday article - Majority of MSPs to support gay marriage if legislation is brought to parliament

Also pleased to see that the UK government aren't allowing themselves to be bullied by the naysayers - albeit they are allowing a free vote on the issue.

Cheers!

AndyC

BigD 
Posted on 15-Jun-2012 21:59:35
#365 ]
Elite Member

@AndyC

David Cameron presented with petition opposing the redefinition of marriage signed by 500000 - Independent Article

The MSPs you mention should try representing the people rather than pandering to the liberal elite. The majority of people (even in Scotland) don't want this change to a cherished institution. The majority of homosexuals themselves think Civil Partnerships are enough!

Daily Mail - Gay marriage Church state unholy mistake

Quote:
Leave aside that there has never been a popular demand for single-sex marriage. Even among gays, only four in ten think it is a priority – with most backing the Mail’s support for civil partnerships as the answer to unfair discrimination.

Let's stick to sorting out the country's damaged society or do we want to have another Summer of riots under the gaze of Olympic TV viewers? How about trying to sort out the threat of the collapse of the Euro? Leave marriage alone and stick to issues that people actually see the need to address!!!

Tpod 
Posted on 15-Jun-2012 22:58:38
#366 ]

Thought this was an appropriate time for an update:

Although the first half-million names on the Coalition for Marriage petition was handed in to the Home Office and Downing Street on 12th June, the petition remains open.

Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) received 26 complaints about four adverts for the campaigning group Coalition for Marriage. The complainants claimed they found the advert caused offence &/or the advert was misleading. The ASA investigated & on the 13th June decided it wouldn't uphold any of the complaints. The advert was basically photos of married couples on their wedding day with, a statistic from a comres poll & also directed people to sign the petition at the C4M website. You can see the UKIP response to the marriage consultation along with one of the investigated adverts here (the 13th June blog): http://www.archbishop-cranmer.blogspot.co.uk/

The Home Office consultation on redefining marriage closed on 14th June.

Liberal Democrat MP’s will not get a free vote on this but Conservative MP’s will.

AndyC 
Posted on 16-Jun-2012 12:08:11
#367 ]

@BigD

Thankfully, us Scots managed to behave ourselves last summer.

I'm happy enough for our MSPs to do what they believe is right.

AndyC

Nimrod 
Posted on 16-Jun-2012 12:17:01
#368 ]

@BigD

Quote:
The majority of people (even in Scotland) don't want this change to a cherished institution.
You keep repeating this mindless mantra in the vain hope that somebody, somewhere will be gullible enough to fall for it. Despite a prolonged and persistent campaign by an unholy alliance, less than one percent of the population have rallied in support of your campaign for the maintenance of prejudice and inequality, and less than one percent is not a majority
You keep stating that the current civil partnership is almost equal to marriage and that should be good enough, but almost equal is not the same as equal, and if you start to accept small inequalities, you will soon accept large inequalities.
I will repost the quote from the Daily Mail article that you linked to back in May that shows what the majority opinion that was measured really was.
Quote:
A poll yesterday showed strong support for gay marriage among women, with 53 per cent supporting it and 30 per cent opposed. The gap is narrower among men, though they still back the idea by 48 per cent to 39 per cent.

Clear evidence that even one of the leaders of the campaign for inequality have to admit that the majority of people support the proposed changes

BigD 
Posted on 17-Jun-2012 8:56:15
#369 ]
Elite Member

@Nimrod

Gay Marriage poll suggests doubts in gay community

Quote:
... only a minority (39 per cent) said that it was a “priority for gay people” and just over a quarter thought there was “no need” to change the law because civil partnerships, introduced under the last government, already confer the same legal rights as marriage.

This is an unwarranted attack on marriage with no mandate even from the gay community? Equality doesn't mean 'SAME'! Marriage is special as it is the best relationship to bring up children.

Nimrod 
Posted on 17-Jun-2012 10:37:59
#370 ]

@BigD

Quote:
This is an unwarranted attack on marriage
This proposed legislation is not an attack on marriage. This legislation will not detract from the happiness or stability of my relationship with my wife in any way , shape, or form; and all of your poisonous canting hypocrisy cannot alter that one simple fact. The only people who feel threatened by this equalisation are the groups who for centuries have held an unwarranted level of power and influence over the lives of others.

Quote:
with no mandate even from the gay community
53% supporting, sounds like more of a mandate than below 1%, but the difference between right and wrong is not some form of popularity contest.

Quote:
Equality doesn't mean 'SAME'!
Absolutely true, however the belief that "Some people are more equal than others", while it has maintained the power of religious groups around the world, is an unsustainable fallacy.

Quote:
Marriage is special as it is the best relationship to bring up children.
I agree. But now that my children are grown up, do you really think that my marriage is over? Just how shallow are you?

BigD 
Posted on 17-Jun-2012 14:00:27
#371 ]
Elite Member

@Nimrod

Quote:
53% supporting, sounds like more of a mandate than below 1%, but the difference between right and wrong is not some form of popularity contest.

You fail to acknowledge that only 61,839 of the liberal 'progressive society' club / gay community feels that the definition change is a priority enough to sign a petition about the issue. I'd warrant that more Californians have attempted to answer the Government's consultation on this issue than people practicing homosexuality in the UK today, since there were no safeguards put in to check people had a UK postcode or had not duplicated their responses!

Quote:
Absolutely true, however the belief that "Some people are more equal than others", while it has maintained the power of religious groups around the world, is an unsustainable fallacy.

You obviously have a disdain for organised religion but maybe you could save your bile for a discussion about religion rather than for this discussion about the value of marriage. Marriage is supported by people from all different 'faith' / life choice backgrounds including atheists, Darwinists, homosexuals, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, divorcees, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, agnostics, humanists, Hindus, Buddhists and Scientologists. This isn't a polarised 'religious' debate. This is the liberal elite versus the sane majority of 'thinking people' that see the benefit that marriage has brought to our culture over centuries and see no reason to water it down to the point of destroying it!

Quote:
I agree. But now that my children are grown up, do you really think that my marriage is over? Just how shallow are you?

I suggest that as a loving married couple you may want the benefits and privileges gifted to you due to your marriage commitment to also be preserved for you children and you grandchildren rather than devalued and reduced to the same level as other relationships. Same sex marriages although attempting to reflect marriage and the wedding ceremony in particular, can for reasons argued previously (inherent promiscuity of homosexuals, inability to provide male AND female role models to children etc) cannot do so in practice.

Civil Partnerships give homosexuals all legal and inheritance privileges that are required to qualify this as 'equality'. This is politics at the its most undemocratic. Listen to the majority Mr Cameron and keep marriage for future generations and consider reinstating the Married Couple's Allowance, which ironically would legally now have to include Civil Partnerships becuase they are a legal equivalent of marriage! So as you can see we are already showing 'EQUALITY' in action! What you are advocating is 'equality' for everyone but those who question & reject your liberal / 'progressive' world view!

Last edited by BigD on 17-Jun-2012 at 02:02 PM.
Last edited by BigD on 17-Jun-2012 at 02:01 PM.

Nimrod 
Posted on 17-Jun-2012 15:24:36
#372 ]

@BigD

Quote:
You fail to acknowledge that only 61,839 of the liberal 'progressive society' club / gay community feels that the definition change is a priority enough to sign a petition about the issue.
You still don't get it, do you. The difference between right and wrong is not a matter of who has the most votes, or the bigger army. Prejudice and discrimination are wrong, and anybody who thinks otherwise is in direct contravention of all precepts that organised religions claim to be inviolate. Like a lot of people I had never had cause to think about this issue before it was bought up by your campaign, but as soon as I became aware of the facts, I had no option but to oppose your position to the best of my limited abilities.

Quote:
You obviously have a disdain for organised religion
My local Kingdom Hall of Jehovahs witnesses are very organised, and are currently looking to find new premises to expand into as their congregation is growing quite large. Far from disdaining their efforts, I am quite impressed, considering that unlike the CofE they do not recieve any state funding, nor do their overseers sit in parliament imposing their belief structure on the rest of us. If I wished to join the Witnesses, I would be required to follow their rules, but since I am not one of their number, they have no authority over me. My relationship with these people is not disdainful, but one of mutual respect. They respect my opinion, and I respect theirs. We are different but equal

Quote:
Marriage is supported by people from all different 'faith' / life choice backgrounds including atheists, Darwinists, homosexuals, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, divorcees, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, agnostics, humanists, Hindus, Buddhists and Scientologists.
Quite an impressive list, and I think I am in there somewhere, and yet you would deny one of the groups in your list the benefits of marriage, and cite another group who have turned their backs on your concept of "One man, one woman, for life." Let me drop a hint, they are in your list between Sikhs and Mormons. The definitions of marriage are different in different parts of the world, and have often changed with time. The prime reason that we have divorce in this country is that somebody no longer wanted to be married to his older brothers widow, so he changed the rules

Quote:
This is the liberal elite versus the sane majority
Are you seriously trying to tell me that 53% of women and 48% of men, forms some clandestine Liberal elite? If that is the case why is Glegg the junior partner in the current coalition government?

Quote:
I suggest that as a loving married couple you may want the benefits and privileges gifted to you due to your marriage commitment to also be preserved for you children and you grandchildren
Nobody gifted us a long, stable and contented marriage, we had to work for it, and allowing other people the opportunity to achieve what we have achieved will not destabilise what we have gained, and if my grandchildren grow up to have a different orientation or opinion than my own, I will not stand in the way of their happiness, nor will I allow some self righteous, self important bigot to do so. Some people think my attitude is that of a reactionary dinosaur, some people in other threads have called me old fashioned, and somebody else (not on this site) recently called me a fascist, so being called out for my liberal beliefs makes a refreshing change.

BrianK 
Posted on 17-Jun-2012 15:39:16
#373 ]
Elite Member

@BigD

FACT!

I have ZERO tolerance for fronting bigotry by excusing it as acceptable by the majority. That's called tyranny of the majority .

I see the problem as yours. Societies are soon, and should, render your view as dead as the dinosaur. Go pray, that'll help.

Last edited by BrianK on 17-Jun-2012 at 04:18 PM.

BigD 
Posted on 17-Jun-2012 17:51:27
#374 ]
Elite Member

@Nimrod

Quote:
Quite an impressive list, and I think I am in there somewhere, and yet you would deny one of the groups in your list the benefits of marriage, and cite another group who have turned their backs on your concept of "One man, one woman, for life.

Just because someone's marriage has failed does not mean that they do not value it. Yes, something went wrong along the way and some may argue that if they'd put in more effort / approached things differently they could have made their marriages work. However, it is deeply naive of you to suggest that ALL homosexuals want to redefine marriage and ALL divorcees no longer value it's current definition because they failed to make it work!! Many homosexuals think marriage is for heterosexuals and wouldn't want the restrictive lifestyle that it would entail. Many divorcees would have dearly loved their marriages to have lasted the course.

Quote:
You still don't get it, do you. The difference between right and wrong is not a matter of who has the most votes, or the bigger army. Prejudice and discrimination are wrong, and anybody who thinks otherwise is in direct contravention of all precepts that organised religions claim to be inviolate.

In response to the moral high ground argument as you seriously trying to tell that routinely denying children a father and a mother and rewarding such arrangements as on par with marriage is the way forward? Please note that I'm aware same sex parent adoption is already legal but the destruction of marriage will lead to more people choosing just to live together due to no discernible benefit to get married and hence less children been brought up in stable homes.

It is not discrimination if Civil Partnerships offer all the legal benefits and inheritance benefits of marriage! As I demonstrated with the Married couples allowance; the law already sees the two as equivalents. All you will achieve by redefining marriage is to remove any remnants of marriage parlance on government forms and in our laws and threaten Bible believing churches with litigation on issues from hiring council buildings to refusing to carry out same sex marriage. A lot of expense, pain and inequality thrust upon our society in the name of EQUALITY, PROGRESSIVENESS and POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. This is not the moral high ground you're advocated but moral bankruptcy!

And also...

the views of the majority DO matter because that's how democracy works. MPs are being swamped by people that value marriage and want to save it.

Telegraph - Ditch plans for same sex marriage voters tell MPs

Quote:
Asked how voters divide on the issue, MPs say their constituents are overwhelmingly against - with, on average, three in four voters either opposed to the measure (19 per cent) or strongly opposed (55 per cent), according to the MPs’ assessments. Just 16 per cent of those who are in touch with their MPs support the plans.

They are not receiving letters / visits from bereft homosexuals who have had there dreams shattered because they can't get married. Unless you've been living under a rock for the 7 years you'll have noticed the BBC bias machine has been calling Civil Partnerships marriages in all their articles and news bulletins anyway! There is simply no mandate, no public support and no moral justification for the redefinition of marriage!

Franko 
Posted on 17-Jun-2012 19:09:21
#375 ]
Elite Member

@BigD

Quote:

BigD wrote:

And also...

the views of the majority DO matter because that's how democracy works. MPs are being swamped by people that value marriage and want to save it.

Gawd, is this thread still going...

Why do you always post links to The Telegraph !!!

it's hardly a form of media that prints/ states actual facts or genuine news and only prints/ states very biased opinions from some very right wing nutters who laughingly claim to be journalists... you don't actually read that propaganda let alone believe it do you !!!

You also don't realise that "the views of the majority" don't matter in this country and rarely ever have do you...

A "majority" in this countries form of "democracy" means virtually nothing when it comes to the core foundation of it's so called "democracy", ie: The Vote

Otherwise if the the opinion of the "majority" actually counted then since 1945 we would never have had one single government elected, as no party since then has ever had a share of all votes cast which was greater than 50.01% which they would need to be declared a genuine majority...

Why do you always get things wrong !!! (think myself it comes from reading rubbish in the Telegraph)...

BigD 
Posted on 17-Jun-2012 22:25:59
#376 ]
Elite Member

@Franko

Post #365 contains a link to an Independent and Daily Mail article. If the Guardian wrote something interesting I'd post that too

Franko 
Posted on 17-Jun-2012 23:13:47
#377 ]
Elite Member

@BigD

Quote:

BigD wrote:
@Franko

Post #365 contains a link to an Independent and Daily Mail article. If the Guardian wrote something interesting I'd post that too

The Mail, The Guardian, The Telegraph or The West Lothian Herald & Post...

It doesn't matter where it's printed they all put their own spin on the actual truth...

The line from the Stiff Little Fingers song "Stands To Reason" springs to mind here....

"The media all twist the facts,"
"I read it in the paper".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PyHnZojT5Q

BrianK 
Posted on 18-Jun-2012 0:32:39
#378 ]
Elite Member

@BigD

Myth of the gay agenda

http://www.ted.com/talks/lz_granderson_the_myth_of_the_gay_agenda.html

Nimrod 
Posted on 18-Jun-2012 18:41:27
#379 ]

@BigD

Quote:
and threaten Bible believing churches with litigation
This aspect of your opposition to the proposed legislation is based on a lie, and you know that to be the case. The proposed legislation specifically protects religious freedom, and any religion that proscribes homosexual activity will be free to continue defining marriage as the union of one man and one woman, and as a consequence refuse to perform same sex marriages. Homosexual couples will still be able to marry in a register office ceremony, and the registry office will be the only establishment specifically obligated to perform single sex marriages.

Quote:
the views of the majority DO matter because that's how democracy works
The majority opinion is important in a democracy, but it is not paramount. For example, if it were decided that we needed to dump nuclear waste somewhere, and somebody proposed to dump it in Hull, most people would vote in favour as the waste would be somewhere other than in their own back yard, but it would hardly be fair. Your form of democracy is three foxes and a chicken voting about dinner. Your version of democracy would allow six million people to be herded into extermination camps.

Quote:
MPs are being swamped by people that value marriage and want to save it.
Allow me to correct this statement. MPs are being swamped by victims of a campaign of lies and innuendo, who have been tricked into believing that their marriage is under threat. I value marriage and recognise that spreading the benefits does not threaten my own security.

Quote:
the BBC bias machine
The BBC is required by its charter to maintain political neutrality. This is in stark contrast to the printed media who are permitted to support a political party of their choosing, as the Daily Mail did when it supported fascism, both in the thirties, and more recently in the French presidential elections. Even if the BBC had shared this opinion, they would not have been able to express it and as a result the Daily Mail would refer to the BBC as biased. I am not trying to claim that the BBC is perfect, but the one and only thing that they cannot be accused of is bias.

Quote:
There is simply no mandate, no public support and no moral justification for the redefinition of marriage!
If this is the case why did one of the articles you linked to admit that "A poll yesterday showed strong support for gay marriage among women, with 53 per cent supporting it and 30 per cent opposed. The gap is narrower among men, though they still back the idea by 48 per cent to 39 per cent." From these figures, even if all of the undecided moved to the anti camp, there would still be a slender majority of support for the legislation. This poll by the Daily Mail, that you quoted to justify your position, makes a total lie of your claim of no mandate and no public support.

BigD 
Posted on 18-Jun-2012 22:04:45
#380 ]
Elite Member

@Nimrod

Quote:
I am not trying to claim that the BBC is perfect, but the one and only thing that they cannot be accused of is bias.

The BBC has admitted it is institutionally anti-Christian and it's allowed to get away with it. It is NOT neutral although it would like you to think that and to continue to keep on blindly paying your license fee, no questions asked!

Jeremy Hunt; Conservatives' spokesman for culture in 2009 said;
Quote:
the BBC should actively seek to redress its “innate liberal bias”.

Mr Hunt was quoting from the BBC’s former political editor Andrew Marr. Mr Marr has also described the BBC as...

Quote:
“a publicly funded urban organisation with an abnormally large proportion of younger people, of people in ethnic minorities and almost certainly of gay people compared with the population at large”.

The head of the BBC, Mark Thompson feels the BBC is free to insult Jesus in ways unthinkable if it were directed at Mohammed;

mark thompson talks religion

Quote:
He justifies the astonishing admission of religious bias by suggesting that mocking Mohammed might have the “emotional force” of “grotesque child pornography”. But Jesus is fair game because, he said, Christianity has broad shoulders and fewer ties to ethnicity.

Wake up, we have to filter bias from all angles!

Quote:
This aspect of your opposition to the proposed legislation is based on a lie, and you know that to be the case. The proposed legislation specifically protects religious freedom, and any religion that proscribes homosexual activity will be free to continue defining marriage as the union of one man and one woman, and as a consequence refuse to perform same sex marriages. Homosexual couples will still be able to marry in a register office ceremony, and the registry office will be the only establishment specifically obligated to perform single sex marriages.

Wrong! If marriage is redefined the European Court of Human Rights says that no institution could pick and choose to conduct heterosexual marriage ceremonies but not same sex ones! It will be all or nothing and the Government cannot protect churches from this!

Daily Mail; Cameron CANNOT protect Church gay marriage laws says Justice minister

The same was true of Christian adoption agencies since the homosexual adoption law came in.

Telegraph - Christians must choose between religion and obeying law says equalities chief Trevor Phillips

and....

Telegraph - Fewer children adopted after equality rules force agencies to shut

Quote:
Andrea Williams, from the Christian Legal Centre, said Catholic adoption agencies had closed since the new rules were introduced because they did not want to place children with gay or unmarried couples.

“Many Christian adoption agencies have closed,” she said. “That is a reality and it’s a tragedy. “These agencies are good at matching children- very often they are god at matching the most vulnerable children, the hardest children to place. “If they are not closing then they are being coerced into diminishing their Christian ethos and being forced to consider every type of couple, including same-sex couples.”

There was a sharp drop in the number of adoptions between 2005 and 2006, covering the period when the Adoption and Children Act was introduced. The ONS figures showed that a growing proportion of children who were adopted were aged between one and four, with fewer adoptions of children aged 10-17 in recent years. Eight out of 10 children adopted were born out of marriage.

Last edited by BigD on 18-Jun-2012 at 10:07 PM.
Last edited by BigD on 18-Jun-2012 at 10:05 PM.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 Next Page )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle