Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
12 crawler(s) on-line.
 113 guest(s) on-line.
 2 member(s) on-line.

AndreasM,  outlawal2

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 outlawal2:  1 min ago
 AndreasM:  2 mins ago
 sibbi:  11 mins ago
 saimo:  25 mins ago
 DiscreetFX:  26 mins ago
 vox:  38 mins ago
 kolla:  48 mins ago
 Mr_DBUG:  49 mins ago
 Gunnar:  1 hr 28 mins ago
 retrofaza:  1 hr 40 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Free For All
      /  Gay Civil Marriage In UK at a cost of 3.7 million Updated - you can sign petition after reading, if you want!
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 Next Page )
PosterThread
BigD 
Re: Gay Civil Marriage In UK at a cost of 3.7 million - good use of tax payers money!? Please sign Petition if you think not.
Posted on 28-Jul-2012 21:43:52
#601 ]
Elite Member

@BillE

Quote:
The Bible is a FANTASY novel, it is NOT the word of any non existant super-human being. The reformation just replaced one set of uneducated nutters by another set of even more uneducated nutters without any history even. Martin Luther was just as wrong as the Catholics about the earth going around the sun. As for moral guidance the Bible stands on very dodgy ground, especially the Old Testament where your God behaves like a jealous spoilt child who should have had his botty spanked. The Jesus goes all wimpy apart from that bit about beringing not peace but a sword. Then he gets killed - not exactly a role model. A far better role model is Doctor Who and just as believable as the Bible - except for that awful period when Sylvester McCoy played the good Doctor. Of course we all realise Dr Who is fiction, eben if positive fiction. The Bible is also fiction but has had an appalling effect on humanity over the ages. Why don't you realise this ?

Me thinks you've got a hang up with your creator! Whether you accept it or not the wonder of creation should prove to you that there is a creator. Doctor Who is written as fiction as you've figured out but most of the Bible is written as a historical account. Jesus is a historical figure that is recorded in Roman records and the Gospel of Jesus is confirmed in 4 separate accounts. You must wish that the evolution of man had four eyewitness accounts of the point when a chimp evolved into a human and hence could no longer reproduce with other Chimps? That would probably make your nihilistic world view easier to substantiate!

You might not like the Bible right now but you'll be held accountable by God's standard one day so you'd best give the Bible the respect it's due! Plus most of laws of the UK are based on it and the freedom you value came about because of Christian ideals. Even our survival in WW2 came about after the nation fell to its knees and prayed to God for help. Yes soldiers, airman and sailors had to the legwork to force the godless Nazis back but God answered our prayer. Cut the venom and stick on topic!

Profile     Report this post  
BigD 
Re: Gay Civil Marriage In UK at a cost of 3.7 million - good use of tax payers money!? Please sign Petition if you think not.
Posted on 28-Jul-2012 22:09:09
#602 ]
Elite Member

@Thread

BBC Kids News Provider 'Newsround' Reports Scottish Gay Marriage Issue with MORE LIBERAL BIAS

Quote:
The announcement follows a big consultation where members of the public were asked about the issue. It got 77,508 responses - the highest ever number for the Scottish government.

Shame they didn't report that the majority were against the Redefinition of marriage

THE FACTS IN DETAIL
Quote:
It is reported that around 70,000 individuals responded to the consultation – making it the biggest ever response since devolution. About 50,000 of the respondents are understood to be opposed to changing the definition of marriage, winning the consultation battle by more than 2:1.

We should be informing our children that our politicians no longer listen to the electorate. History repeating me thinks....

The Reichstag Fire

... very quickly leads to...

The Enabling Act of 1933 practically makes Hitler the Dictator of Germany

Alex Salmond the 'First Scottish Dictator' has a scary ring to it

Perhaps we'll see Edinburgh Castle set alight to justify further undemocratic sabre rattling!

They'd have more chance using this strategy than relying on their 'Independence' legislation; surely a dead duck following Salmond's unpopular decision making on Redefining Marriage!

AndyC 
Posted on 28-Jul-2012 22:13:32
#603 ]

@BigD

Ok, now you're just starting to take the piss.

I think you've taken it a bit too far now.

AndyC

BigD 
Posted on 28-Jul-2012 22:14:51
#604 ]
Elite Member

@AndyC

Quote:
I think you've taken it a bit too far now.

Your the one mocking Christianity and campaigning for the destruction of marriage. What next?

AndyC 
Posted on 28-Jul-2012 22:16:19
#605 ]

@BigD

Oh, and to quote a line from the classic anti-English, factually unassailable movie that was "Braveheart":

"The almighty says, don't change the subject, just answer the [expletive] question!"

AndyC

BigD 
Posted on 28-Jul-2012 22:18:21
#606 ]
Elite Member

@AndyC

The day you take a serious interest in learning more about my faith in Jesus is the day I answer you loaded mocking questions regarding Christianity. Until then stick to the topic!!!

AndyC 
Posted on 28-Jul-2012 22:22:28
#607 ]

@BigD

I think you meant to say "you're", or "you are", not "your", which would be grammatically incorrect.

I'm not mocking Christianity (that would be odd seeing as I'm a Christian - or am I a pseudo Christian? Who knows...), but I am mocking you. Quite rightly so, because of the outrageous nonsense you have perpetuated these last 30 pages or so.

Please, for the love of God, answer my question. Do you believe in the bible creation story as fact? Because if you don't, then you're no better than any other "pseudo Christian" who picks and chooses from the bible to suit, and if you do, then you're an idiot (not "your", obviously...)

So you're either a hypocrite, or an idiot. Actually, on hindsight, I'm pretty sure you can be both.

AndyC

AndyC 
Posted on 28-Jul-2012 22:24:40
#608 ]

@BigD

I have no interest whatsoever in your warped, hypocritical, bigoted version of faith in Jesus.

You brought these issues into the topic and have continuously referred to them. It's a fair point, and you are too much of a coward to answer the question. Your faith is clearly not as rock solid as you think.

It's ok, I'll pray for you.

AndyC

BigD 
Posted on 28-Jul-2012 22:25:44
#609 ]
Elite Member

@Thread

The problem with devolution is that it has left Scotland with a single chambered Government which when a single party becomes overly dominant as with the SNP, it enables sweeping social changes without the protections offered by Governments with a second chamber like in Westminster. Lets hope the SNP re-engages with their electorate and that Alex Salmond steps back into reality and away from his god-complex!!!

Last edited by BigD on 28-Jul-2012 at 10:42 PM.

BigD 
Posted on 28-Jul-2012 22:28:51
#610 ]
Elite Member

@AndyC

Quote:
I have no interest whatsoever in your ...faith in Jesus.

Exactly! That's why that line of questioning is off limits to you because you don't actually care!

On with the thread...

AndyC 
Posted on 28-Jul-2012 23:06:35
#611 ]

@BigD

The Scottish parliament is elected from a combination of first past the post and a regional list vote.

It was set up to make it extremely difficult (virtually impossible) for any one party to win an overall majority, hence the first few sessions being run by coalitions or minority administrations.

The SNP's historic election win last year, which delivered an outright majority, occurred because of a massive surge in popularity for the SNP. This doesn't necessarily translate into support for independence, but it is a ringing endorsement for the SNP's track record in government.

The SNP government has enjoyed very high approval ratings, has maintained a significant lead over the opposition parties, and has been applauded for the protection it has provided to Scottish citizens from the austerity measures affecting the rest of the UK.

The decision to bring in equal marriage is supported by all main political parties in Scotland. To suggest that the SNP will lose votes over this fails to take into account that, on this basis, so would Labour, the Conservatives, the Lib Dems and everyone else. Even if the SNP fail to secure the next election, let alone the yes vote in the referendum, the next government will bring in equal marriage.

Drawing parallels between the Scottish government and the third reich is crude, ill informed and deeply offensive to ordinary Scottish people (more than half of which voted for this government - something that can't be said for the UK government...

On reflection, having experienced your particular view of the world; the ignorant comments, the rampant hypocrisy, the hateful and bigoted remarks, the pseudo scientific "evidence" you've provided to back up your position, etc; I can safely conclude that I can disregard anything you've said, and anything else you're going to say.

I am sincerely worried for you and your ilk. Thankfully, people like you are few and far between, and dwindling in number. So I don't think the rest of us really have anything to worry about.

I hope that, when the end finally comes, all this hate was worth it.

AndyC

Franko 
Posted on 29-Jul-2012 1:51:36
#612 ]
Elite Member

@BigD

Here's a link to wee story that your forever quoting wrongly... this is the true version and I urge you to at least listen to it and reflect upon it and consider your words & quotes a wee bit more carefully in future...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE9pxhm1ohQ

By the way did you realise that if you imagine whilst reading most of your posts as if you are speaking them with a German accent, it's pretty hard to tell the difference between you and wee Mr Hitler...

PS: Maggie Thatcher WAS Britains first dictator...

PPS: I am actually gawd and I created you and all the other loony tunes just so that the sensible folk on the planet could have a good laugh and also as a cautionary tale that if they took me as seriously as you do then then they would all end up a total basket case like your good self...

PPPS: With me being gawd and therefore not actually existing then neither do you and you will very soon disappear in a puff of purple smoke up your own anus, which will be handy as you'll be able to eat your own words just before you vanish into oblivion... have a nice (but very short day)...

BrianK 
Posted on 29-Jul-2012 7:07:11
#613 ]
Elite Member

@BigD

Quote:
Saying that I've no intention of killing anyone! Joseph Stalin, Hitler and even the Batman killer were all atheists and mass killers so again no link to murder being a Christian pass-time. By the way Jihad is a Islamic principle not a Christian one, you should have concentrated in Religious Education at school!
Stalin, was an atheist, though trainined as a priest. Hitler, however, was not. Hitler claimed to be a Catholic and had faith in a God till the end, if we read his writing. John Holms, the Dark Knight killer, appears to have attended church and not be an atheist. Though I'd give you the facts around the case are still coming in.

Christianity definitely has jihadic type of priniciples at play. The easy example is the period of the Crusades. Though I'd argue some of the tactics and goals of the modern Christian Evengelicals are no less controling than Islamic Jihadists. We see Christian terrorism in the form of groups like the KKK, Timothy McVeigh, and killing of abortion doctors in the US. Christian Terrorists exist in Africa (The Lord's Resistance Army) and India (Naglism for Christ). And you're fairly close to the violence and terrorism in Northern Ireland. That was a fairly hot zone not too long ago. If this isn't a Christian principal then you all need to do more work to educate those parts of the flock.

Quote:
most of the Bible is written as a historical account
It really depends upon which sect of Christianity one is a part of. Various sects have more allegorical usages than historical facts in their presentation. There are some fairly obvious conflicting statements that make historical fact difficult. As there are few to no cooresponding historical documents at the time to validate this. The result is this statement quickly becomes a matter of faith.

Quote:
Jesus is a historical figure that is recorded in Roman records
Not really. We do have Roman records of imprisionment and executions from the time. Jesus appears to not be there. It's not until nearly 300 years after Jesus death when he appears in Roman records. That was in Joseph Flavius' works. That was around 330 AD or so. But neither Roman nor Jewish contemporary writers around supposed lifetime of Christ appear to have any records. Some might have existed but various Christian and Islamic raids burned the Library in Alexandria to the ground. So if they existed they no longer do.

Quote:
Yes soldiers, airman and sailors had to the legwork to force the godless Nazis back but God answered our prayer
Most of the Nazi's were not godless. They were faithful Christians. It was mostly Lutheran young men who were throwing Jews into the kilns. At the same time the Pope was writing letters of support to Nazism in Croatia. The Catholic Church at the turn of the 20th Century was fairly anti-semetic. It wasn't until the mid-60s when the Catholic Church absolved the Jews of killing Christ.

The more statements you make the more it appears you've bought into the Church version of morals and saving. But, really haven't taken the time to study the history of the Church and see the sins of their own past.

Quote:
Me thinks you've got a hang up with your creator!
Strange that's exactly the same thing the Islamists and Judism leaders tell me too!

fishy_fis 
Posted on 29-Jul-2012 8:17:44
#614 ]
Elite Member

Haha, is this thread still going? :)

Sorry BigD, but by now youre coming across as the crazy guy people see on the streets talking about "We must repent, the end is nigh!" and so on and so forth.
It's abundantly clear by now that this whole thread is a product of your personal twist on faith. To each his own I guess.

Both Christianity and Catholocism are 2 of the biggest farces in history anyway.
Ever heard of a guy named Horus, or his Dad Ra?
Gave his son for mankind, the son was reported to have walked on water, turned blood to wine, and a shedload of other things that both Christian and Catholic creative writers over the years have borrowed. These thing predate anything Christian or Catholic as well.

Doesnt take a rocket scientist to see where the inspiration for some of the religious novels have come from (ie. The Bible, etc.).

Last edited by fishy_fis on 29-Jul-2012 at 09:05 AM.

Nimrod 
Posted on 29-Jul-2012 8:36:29
#615 ]

@BigD

Quote:
! Whether you accept it or not the wonder of creation should prove to you that there is a creator.
The fact that something exists merely proves that it exists, not that it needed a creator, and if you have a "creator", where did that creator come from? The answer to that question is "From the imagination of primitive man in an attempt to explain that which he did not understand"

Quote:
most of the Bible is written as a historical account
The first two books of the O.T are a collection of aetiological sagas, basically stories for children to gloss over the fact that the elders do not have the answer to a question that is being asked. The rest of the O.T. has a set of very punitive laws, followed by a highly biased account of the history of a nation in its development from a group of nomadic tribes to an oppressive theocracy.. Then there is a collection of four mutually contradictory accounts of a character who is not recorded in any contemporary accounts. As an example of mutual contradiction I offer the nativity stories. Two of the four accounts make no mention of events surrounding the lead characters birth, One has the putative parents travelling North, back to Nazareth after the birth, while the other has them travelling to Egypt. For your information, Nazareth is not in Egypt. Also the gospels are not eyewitness accounts There is evidence that they were written between fifty and one hundred years after the events described. There is as much truth to these stories as there is in the cinematic showing of Nero sending cristians into the colosseum to feed the lions, another piece of dishonest christian hate propoganda. The book then closes with a set of predictions including the fall of Jerusalem, an amazing prediction, especially considering it was written thirty years after the successful siege of Jerusalem by the Romans, and its subsequent fall. That is like me, today, writing a prediction that a man called Niel Armstrong will be the first man to walk on the moon... Hey! Look! I was right!!!!!

Quote:
Even our survival in WW2 came about after the nation fell to its knees and prayed to God for help
What a load of unsubstatiated, unmitigated drivel. The defeat of Nazi Germany came about because a lot of people worked hard, fought, and died to bring about that defeat. Some of these people were Jews, Some were Sikhs, but a lot of them were Stalins atheists who fought and died on Germanys eastern front. Also let us not forget the simple fact that the German troops had the words "Gott Mit Uns" on their uniform belt buckle. If you type that phrase into google translate it will not give the answer "I am an atheist". Once again you glibly decide that it is a victory for christianity because there were a few christians on the winning side, while ignoring the fact that the losers were also christians, or don't Germans count?

Quote:
We should be informing our children that our politicians no longer listen to the electorate. History repeating me thinks....
The set of pictorial comparisons that you make after this comment are quite frankly stupid, libellous, and offensive. My personal opinion of Mr Salmond is that he is the cash bought and paid for property of Donald Trump, and I disagree with AndyC and Franko on the question of the breakup of the union, but when it happens I will wish them well and will not support military action to return the secessionists to the union, nor will I burn the inhabitants of Corby as apostates, heretics, or traitors.

Quote:
Your the one mocking Christianity and campaigning for the destruction of marriage.
How is refusing to kowtow to a bigot "mocking christianity" and please stop telling lies. There is no proviso in this legislation requiring married couples to divorce and take a new homosexual partner. Your argument is based on a tissue of lies, and your willingness to resort so easily to lies reflects badly on the religion yo so vociferously claim to espouse. To put it another way, I have already quoted many bad examples of christianity in action, and I am quoting them to one that is worse.

Quote:
The problem with devolution is that it has left Scotland with a single chambered Government
Be honest, the biggest problem that you have with Scottish devolutiion, and their forthcoming independence is that it will give them the freedom to make their own decisions, and not have to do what you tell them to do. The only other comment that I will make on the off topic subject of Scottish independence is that while I think it will be a mistake, I will recognise it while being slightly envious in that, unlike myself, they will be rid of you.

Quote:
Lets hope the SNP re-engages with their electorate and that Alex Salmond steps back into reality and away from his god-complex!!!
As much as I dislike Mr Salmond, I am aware that he is not the one ranting on this forum claiming to have the almighty in his back pocket. Anyway, it will soon be "not my problem."

Quote:
Exactly! That's why that line of questioning is off limits to you because you don't actually care!
I would agree with you on this except for the fact that you are seeking to impose your religion on the rest of the universe to the detriment of any minority that gets in the way.

AndyC 
Posted on 29-Jul-2012 11:07:55
#616 ]

@Nimrod

Well said.

Just one aside I would mention; any love Trump had for Salmond has all but gone since the Scottish government ignored his protestations around the installation of a wind farm several miles off his Menie golf estate.

I know that Salmond tends to polarise opinion, but I think most people would have a different view of him if the mainstream media weren't intent on portraying him as the devil incarnate

If you have time, have a look at this site:

Newsnet Scotland A-Z of Unionist Myths

Granted it's a pro-independence editorial, but worth a read nonetheless.

Cheers,

Andrew

SpaceDruid 
Posted on 29-Jul-2012 11:23:10
#617 ]
From: Inside the mind of a cow on a planet that's flying through space at 242.334765 miles per second.

Slight change of subject matter for a moment, about the Olympic opening ceremony.

I was reading about all the fuss caused by Danny Boyle including the lesbian kiss from the formerly popular TV soap opera "Brookside" in the segment about British youth culture and pop music (An inherently youth dominated marketplace).

It was seen specifically during the moment the two young "lovers" kiss for the first time. On the screen was a selection of significant moments in film history of people kissing (The first ever screen kiss, and so on).

I'm kinda happy about this fuss. Why? Because nobody gave a flying hoots about the first interracial kiss on the screen that happened just shortly before it, or the interracial kiss happening on stage with the main actors.

Not all that long ago, bigots like BigD would have been screaming that civilisation was doomed (and all the other tripe being spewed out in this thread) because a white person was kissing a black person, ON THE LIPS!!, on TV, DURING THE DAYTIME!!

The thing is, I remember when people were doing just that. The 1980's. People were so hung up on interracial relationships that family's were disowning their own kids for going out with "other" races (though that still happens today with certain narrow minded religious groups - who'd of thought?).

One of the biggest hits in the UK at that time was a song by the band Madness called Embarrassment. It was the first time most of us in this country were even aware there was a problem with it and attitudes soon changed (The song was written by a band member about his sister. Soon after the song became a hit, the family realised their mistake and revised their views).

Wont it be nice to think that in another 20 -30 years people won't give a flying hoots about gay marriage either? At least not in this country.

Face it BigD, you are a relic of a previous century, you've long outstayed your welcome and in the future, people will be reading this thread wondering what all the fuss was about.

Google Translate

BigD 
Posted on 29-Jul-2012 13:56:23
#618 ]
Elite Member

@AndyC

Quote:
The decision to bring in equal marriage is supported by all main political parties in Scotland. To suggest that the SNP will lose votes over this fails to take into account that, on this basis, so would Labour, the Conservatives, the Lib Dems and everyone else. Even if the SNP fail to secure the next election, let alone the yes vote in the referendum, the next government will bring in equal marriage.

You've hit the nail on the head. The Scottish Parliament is out of touch with the views of people and in fact no longer cares what the people think! SNP, Conservatives, Labour and Lib Dems all are taking a stand for the redefinition of marriage that is not backed by the majority of their voters

Hence the parallels I've drawn with Nazi Germany!

BrianK 
Posted on 29-Jul-2012 14:55:50
#619 ]
Elite Member

@Nimrod

Quote:
As an example of mutual contradiction I offer

The differences between Joseph and Mary's lineage in Matthew (28 generations) and Luke (43 generations). These two books conflict with each other on the lineage. Matthew is inconsistent with Luke, only 3 names match. Matthew misses several people. Historians think Matthew is more likely to be wrong. Though with the documents we have now we can't tell for sure which one is more accurate. And they very well may both be wrong. Either bothering with lineage is quite laughable. Since the holy spirit decided to impregnant an early unwed teenager the lineage of Joseph doesn't mattter, as he's supposedly not the Dad.

Herod's census- The facts and timing the Bible gives us don't jive with the historical records of the Romans concerning this event.

Nazarath - archelogical digs have placed the founding of this city 250 years after the death of Jesus.

Quote:
Your argument is based on a tissue of lies

I'd agree. Though I wouldn't call it lies. It's more appropriately called 'bearing false witness'.

AndyC 
Posted on 29-Jul-2012 14:56:27
#620 ]

@BigD

Of course! Why didn't I see that? You're absolutely right! Scotland in 2012 is exactly the same as Germany in 1935...

In fact, if I look outside my window I can see evidence of the Third Reich everywhere. Just the other day a good friend and neighbour of mine was taken from his home in the dead of night, just because he spoke out against the persecution of Jews.

A few months back a big "facility" was opened up just down the road, with trains going in and out of it every day. Just recently, we noticed large plumes of black smoke, accompanied by what we thought was the smell of cooking meat. We figured they were just chilling out in the sun enjoying a big barbeque. Come to think of it, we've no idea where all those people we saw getting off the trains ended up...

Now, if you've finished talking complete and utter rubbish, let's just address your point.

A highly motivated vociferous minority spamming the equal marriage consultation does not a majority make. It wasn't a referendum. I think you'll find that the average non-respondent, by virtue of their non-response, doesn't give a toss.

I doubt you'll have gone to the trouble of reviewing the analysis of the consultation outcome, but if you did, you'd understand why the government disregarded the deluded, bigoted rantings of the organised "Christian" respondents.

AndyC

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 Next Page )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle