Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
15 crawler(s) on-line.
 160 guest(s) on-line.
 1 member(s) on-line.

Gunnar

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 Gunnar:  2 mins ago
 pixie:  21 mins ago
 DiscreetFX:  1 hr 1 min ago
 DWolfman:  1 hr 10 mins ago
 cncparts:  2 hrs 43 mins ago
 saipaman4366:  3 hrs 30 mins ago
 Beajar:  3 hrs 49 mins ago
 Rob:  3 hrs 51 mins ago
 agami:  4 hrs 54 mins ago
 RobertB:  5 hrs 14 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Amiga Gaming
      /  Defender of the Crown - Extended Collectors Cut for Amiga CD32, Amiga and PC
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Simon 
Re: Defender of the Crown - Extended Collectors Cut for Amiga CD32, Amiga and PC
Posted on 29-Nov-2015 19:39:20
#21 ]
Cult Member

I ordered also. Demo seems to run fine on my AmigaONE SE also.

The Belgian Amiga Club on FACEBOOK !

The Belgian Amiga Club Website

Profile     Report this post  
kyle 
Re: Defender of the Crown - Extended Collectors Cut for Amiga CD32, Amiga and PC
Posted on 10-Dec-2015 19:29:43
#22 ]
Cult Member

@CinemawareRetro

The pre-order of Defender of the Crown - Extended Collectors works just like the one for Wings Remastered?

Or you'll start to delivery it in December also if not all the 500 copies are sold?

kyle 
Posted on 18-May-2016 6:39:17
#23 ]
Cult Member

Newsletter from Cinemaware:

Hey guys,

so this will be second to last newsletter before the shipping of „Defender of the Crown – Extended Collectors Cut“. At last i got the foreword from Jim Sachs and it will be a part of the printed manual. Also we made so last test for the CD-Roms and it runs successfull on different systems. So the Files for Box, Manual, CD-Case and CD-Roms are send out by the end of last week.

Right now i wait for the response of the print office(Today we also got holiday here in germany). If the last check of them is fine, the prints needs about 7-11 days for printing and delivery to my place. The boxes have to be folded and packed but this will took 2 days. So i really REALLY expect the shipping starts by the end of may. So please again, check your shipping adress. Starting next week i will print the delivery stickers.

So there was one question about how we seal the boxes. One thing i underestimated a little bit the interest about sealing the boxes because i am a collector, but more in using this stuff. So i checked the possibilities to seal the boxes. First was to shrinkwrap them. The issue here is that the Box and the Content comes from different producers so i can´t shrinkwrap them there. I also could use a shrinkwrap-machines for home offices but i don´t think the quality will be so good after i read several manuals and articles about it. Also it would also another expansion of the shipping and i really want to ship this asap. So i will tomorrow order 1000 Cinemaware-Seals to seal the boxes. I think this should be a solution for collectors of sealed boxes and also for collectors who wanna play.

For „Rocket Ranger – Extended Collectors Cut“ i will try to check if i got a company nearby that could make shrinkwraps.

You all could do me a favor. Some of the receipts don´t get this update so it would be great if you could copy this info into communities that you are active. Also replies will take a bit longer, i will take some days off till the packing and shipping process starts in the next week. When i am back, i will also write a bigger update regarding "Wings - Remastered Edition for Amiga".

Greetings
Sven

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle