|| software OS4 : Dir Me Up 3.20 released for AmigaOS 4.1!
| posted by Glames on 17-Apr-2017 17:48:21 (169 reads)
| Dir Me Up 3.20, the modern Amiga explorer, has been released for AmigaOS 4.1 computers!
Dir Me Up, a software to explore and manipulate files, links and drawers of your Amiga.
- List of volumes/assigns automatically refreshed (for example, when inserting a USB key).
- When a location is updated, the view doesn't come back to the top of the list.
- List view / If the window was resized while DirMeUp was scanning a location, listbrowser entries showed garbled text: fixed.
- List view / Better colors for the listbrowser when using a low colors graphical theme ("classimple" for example).
- Icon view / When duplicating one or more elements, the location is updated without going back to the top of the list.
- Icon view / When editing rights on one or more elements, the list is no longer updated (information not visible in icon view).
- Icon view / When editing the comment on one or more elements, the list is no longer updated (information not visible in icon view).
- Icon view / Runtime error if the last bookmark was removed: fixed.
- List / Keyboard shortcut "Select all" (+) activated on QWERTY/QWERTZ keyboards.
- List, Preview / The size of files over 20 GB was incorrect: fixed.
- Creation of a drawer / An error message is displayed if the name of the drawer starts with a / (not valid).
- Localization / German translations added.
- Localization / Spanish translation improved.
As usual, this update is free for all registered users and has been sent to them. Don't forget to add our e-mail in your adress book to avoid the SPAM filter. If you didn't get it, contact us.
A tutorial is available online in English or Greek.
More details on our website.
You can download a demo allowing (only) browsing
here or there.
Dir Me Up, improve your Amiga!