Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
13 crawler(s) on-line.
 136 guest(s) on-line.
 1 member(s) on-line.

OlafS25

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 OlafS25:  10 secs ago
 amigang:  1 hr 1 min ago
 Tpod:  1 hr 41 mins ago
 pixie:  1 hr 46 mins ago
 Birbo:  2 hrs 1 min ago
 Hammer:  2 hrs 8 mins ago
 zipper:  2 hrs 36 mins ago
 amigakit:  3 hrs 32 mins ago
 MarcioD:  3 hrs 55 mins ago
 kolla:  4 hrs 3 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  General Technology (No Console Threads)
      /  EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.
Register To Post

PosterThread
AmiDelf2 
Re: EFIKA, interviews, a future, etc.
Posted on 19-Sep-2006 23:47:35
#1 ]

Whats all funny, is that bbrv is a nice marketing man/person. As he gets the impression of doing things, but he dosent really care it seems. On MorphZone bigfoot and other morphos team members says clearly that they havent agreed MorphOS etc on EFIKA, while bbrv announces everywhere that it will. I dont know his reason for register himself here, as it seems he wants to do a lot, but dont get it thru or whatever because he dosent really listen to what community wants. I like bbrv and I like everyone else connecting Amiga communit tougether, but bbrv.. if you want to suceed you should atleast go to www.morphos.net and see the damage that Genesi have done.

You bbrv should do something,.. and its not just talk.. but handling. Please be openminded and yes Bill McEwen have his problems in life, I hope that you dont have the same things.

Also another thing,...:
I dont know how long I have been waiting for my questions to come into my mailbag from him. Is the truth about Amiga and Genesi etc so deep secret or?

bbrv would be a much nicer person if he actually stand up and made some real help towards Amiga community. Sure that bbrv have made lots of nice things, but with MorphOS-team not wanting to talk or communicate or release MorphOS for EFIKA etc. So then bbrv seaks AmigaOS4 community instead as an alternative route? Is thats the reason for you bbrv to join amigaworld.net I hope that you dont make any amigaos developers unhappy in the same way as morphos-team.

There is more than meets the eye or something :) If you really want this community back again with real strong words. Bring it out, be a gentleman and take care of this community if thats your purpose.

I wish to see all blue, red and black or whatever tougether again. But then things must be seen for the community, because WITHOUT this community, both Amiga Inc or Genesi wouldnt be as strong.

Regards,
Michal

Profile     Report this post  
 Top | Parent

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle