Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
22 crawler(s) on-line.
 152 guest(s) on-line.
 0 member(s) on-line.

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 Gunnar:  5 mins ago
 zipper:  18 mins ago
 Templario:  24 mins ago
 NutsAboutAmiga:  37 mins ago
 RobertB:  43 mins ago
 GPTNederlands:  59 mins ago
 janelancy:  1 hr ago
 -Sam-:  1 hr 8 mins ago
 OlafS25:  1 hr 51 mins ago
 pixie:  1 hr 52 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Free For All
      /   Nibiru, what if ? - Part 3
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 Next Page )
PosterThread
Nimrod 
Re: Nibiru, what if ? - Part 3
Posted on 28-Mar-2013 18:22:31
#341 ]

@Lou

Quote:
About 3 years ago, you decided to call yourself a nimrod, what's your point?
I suppose that my point could be that you made a lot of other ridiculous inaccurate claims before you got round to that particuar one. Or it could be that the one consistent thing about your posts is that they are consistently wrong. Or it could be that you never investigate for the existence of facts before supporting some ridiculous assertion. Or it could be that the more facts exist to demonstrate your claims to be inaccurate, the more vehemently and aggressively you defend your fantasy.

Profile     Report this post  
Amiboy 
Posted on 28-Mar-2013 20:21:19
#342 ]

@Nimrod

Maybe he is just a complete moron?

A1200, Power Tower, TF1260 128MB RAM, 68060 Rev 6, OS3.9 BB2, HD-Floppy, Mediator TX+ PCI, Voodoo 3 3000, Soundblaster 4.1, TV Card, Spider USB, 100MBit Ethernet, 16GB CF HD, 52xCDRom.

BrianK 
Posted on 29-Mar-2013 13:49:36
#343 ]
Elite Member

@Lou

Quote:
For reference: http://www.world-mysteries.com/pex_2.htm
Scroll to the 300,000 section...

According to science's most recent review of mitochondrial DNA - the suggested range for the time when Homo sapiens moved out of Africa has been set to 62,000 to 95,000 years ago. So that's only what 200K years after Stichin's claim of people going to Mesopotamia, found by scrolling to the 300K section. That period, also, overlaps with fossil records of 90K-95K years ago.

Lou 
Posted on 29-Mar-2013 19:48:50
#344 ]
Elite Member

@Amiboy

Quote:

Amiboy wrote:
@Nimrod

Maybe he is just a complete moron?

Or maybe you are stupid enough to believe a nimrod.

Lou 
Posted on 29-Mar-2013 19:51:54
#345 ]
Elite Member

@BrianK

Quote:

BrianK wrote:
@Lou

Quote:
For reference: http://www.world-mysteries.com/pex_2.htm
Scroll to the 300,000 section...

According to science's most recent review of mitochondrial DNA - the suggested range for the time when Homo sapiens moved out of Africa has been set to 62,000 to 95,000 years ago. So that's only what 200K years after Stichin's claim of people going to Mesopotamia, found by scrolling to the 300K section. That period, also, overlaps with fossil records of 90K-95K years ago.

Way to twist Sitchin.
Sitchin said humans were made in Africa 300k years ago.
When there was a large enough population to "move out of Africa" is up for debate.
You are just putting your twist on things as usual.

Lou 
Posted on 29-Mar-2013 20:00:19
#346 ]
Elite Member

@BrianK

Quote:

BrianK wrote:
@Lou

Quote:
The only tail you see in the sky is the ion tale which always faces away from the sun no matter the path of the comet.

Hale-Bopp as we can see there's two visible tails. The blue one is the ionizing effects of the gas. Whereas the white is heavier dust and arcing.

As seen in the picture below the ionized tail is very faint and much harder to make out than the white dust tail.

These images demonstrate the 'only tail ...is the ion tale..' is a lie. There are two tails there the straight ion tail and the curved dust tail. The second picture is very good because we can see both tails and it demonstrates how difficult it is to see the ion tail. The predominately observed tail on Hale-Bopp is the white dust tail. Part of the problem is likely color related. It's easier for the darker blue to be washed out by the dark sky than the much lighter white. (EDIT: For a great example of how the ion tail is lost bring up this page on your desktop with a high quality monitor, you can clearly see the ion tail. Then do the same with a phone. Unless you expand that picture and squint you aren't going to see the ion tail.)

To give you an out on RP perhaps you're thinking the non-visually observable is the 3rd tail? It's a sodium tail that can only be seen with special lens filters. I think you may find that it's thought this 3rd tail, inbetween the blue and white tails, is driven mainly by radiation pressure from the sun. The radiation pressure has much less of an impact on the ion and dust tails. The ion tail being thought to be mainly driven by the solar winds (eg electrons and protons) and the dust tail by gravity because of it's heavier elements. Though the problem here is that the tail driven by radiation pressure is completely non-observable from earth.

Hale-Bopp is good example of how science says this works
* The tail most commonly seen is the white heavy dust tail. It's curved due to acceleration and gravity of the sun
* A second tail is seen from earth too. It's a blue light gas tail is straight due to the solar winds - eg. protons and electrons outgassing from the sun.
* A third tail can't be seen without the correct filter and is invisible to the naked eye. It's the lightest materials of all and is pushed by Radiation Pressure.

Lou - you tell us that Radiation Pressure pushes everything about, including the planets. The observed evidence from Comets is RP only works on the most light of materials. When objects get heavier the RP effects become inconsequential. Of course, scientists know this to be true because the major trajectory for satellites is built based on accounting for acceleration and gravitational effects. It's only the very slight minor correction to account for a small iota of RP. EVIDENCE my boy. It's important.

Perhaps certain "rocket scientists" should watch the footage of comet Lovejoy in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJIiKMHI4ic

Perhaps what you see in your pics is one tail interacting with the sun and another the earth's magnetic field.

Lou 
Posted on 29-Mar-2013 20:03:28
#347 ]
Elite Member

@Nimrod

Quote:

Nimrod wrote:
@Lou

Quote:
About 3 years ago, you decided to call yourself a nimrod, what's your point?
I suppose that my point could be that you made a lot of other ridiculous inaccurate claims before you got round to that particuar one. Or it could be that the one consistent thing about your posts is that they are consistently wrong. Or it could be that you never investigate for the existence of facts before supporting some ridiculous assertion. Or it could be that the more facts exist to demonstrate your claims to be inaccurate, the more vehemently and aggressively you defend your fantasy.

Or it could be you like reading your posts in reply to my posts.

The definition of insanity is repeating the same steps and expecting different results.

Last edited by Lou on 29-Mar-2013 at 08:04 PM.

BrianK 
Posted on 29-Mar-2013 21:14:45
#348 ]
Elite Member

@Lou

Quote:
Quote:
Lou wrote: For reference: http://www.world-mysteries.com/pex_2.htm Scroll to the 300,000 section...
Brian wrote: According to science's most recent review of mitochondrial DNA - the suggested range for the time when Homo sapiens moved out of Africa has been set to 62,000 to 95,000 years ago. So that's only what 200K years after Stichin's claim of people going to Mesopotamia, found by scrolling to the 300K section. That period, also, overlaps with fossil records of 90K-95K years ago.
Quote:
Lou wrote: Way to twist Sitchin.
Sitchin said humans were made in Africa 300k years ago.
When there was a large enough population to "move out of Africa" is up for debate.
Alas - do you read your own stuff and know geography?

Here's the article you quoted:Quote:
Lou provided: 300,000
The Anunnaki toiling in the gold mines mutiny. Enki and Ninhursag create Primitive Workers through genetic manipulation of Ape woman; they take over the manual chores of the Anunnaki. Enlil raids the mines, brings the Primitive Workers to the Edin in Mesopotamia. Given the ability to procreate, Homo Sapiens begins to multiply.
Bolding is mine so you can read your own article. Since Mesopotamia is in the Middle-East outside of Africa therefore we see the aliens had taken people out of Africa. Then the Homo Sapiens begin to multiply. I assume Stichin means breed, not do math, and they're already out of Africa and in Mesopotamia when that happens.

Last edited by BrianK on 29-Mar-2013 at 09:35 PM.
Last edited by BrianK on 29-Mar-2013 at 09:17 PM.

BrianK 
Posted on 29-Mar-2013 21:23:58
#349 ]
Elite Member

@Lou

Quote:
Perhaps certain "rocket scientists" should watch the footage of comet Lovejoy in this video:

Perhaps what you see in your pics is one tail interacting with the sun and another the earth's magnetic field.

The discussion is around what you said, Here's that exact quote Quote:
The only tail you see in the sky is the ion tale which always faces away from the sun no matter the path of the comet
Make up whatever 'perhaps' you want to but in this evidenced case of Hale-Bopp it's clear your 'only tail' statement is false because we see 2, not 1, two tails with the unaided eye. If LoveJoy only had 1 tail - that's all cool. Except your statement was not conditioned by 'only comet Lovejoy'. Instead it's written to cover ALL comets we see. The simple case of 1 comet, Hale-Bopp, failing your ALL supposition demonstrates your provided statement to be false. (Though feel free to reword if you missed something.)

So perhaps they're both ion tails one from the sun and one from earth? A guess that's easy to disprove.
* Ion tails are straight from the emitter of the ions. In that case both tails would be straight. The white one is curved. Thus, it's clearly not only ion.
* Also you seem to have a strange effect that they're both ions. The particles coming off the comet are the same. The particles, ions, are the same. So, interactions should be the same. In so far both would be white, or both blue. So clearly the interactions are not uniform and therefore not the same.
.. Nice try but the evidence shows your guess was wrong.

Last edited by BrianK on 29-Mar-2013 at 09:28 PM.

Nimrod 
Posted on 30-Mar-2013 0:44:18
#350 ]

@BrianK

Quote:
Then the Homo Sapiens begin to multiply. I assume Stichin means breed, not do math,
That would be a fair enough assumption since there are many like Lou and many of his sources who still lack the ability to comprehehend basic mathematics.

This inability to follow mathematics explains "theories" that require 800 kilotonne protons, and white dwarf star emitters of RP being "forced together by RP from distant sources" despite the mathematical fact of the inverse square law rendering the distant stars output so minuscule as to be irrelevant.

Nimrod 
Posted on 30-Mar-2013 1:34:27
#351 ]

@Lou

Quote:
It was not one of my posts that made the CRAP claim that the Aztecs built stuff in Gaza. That claim was made here, together with the question "Why are skeletons of 'giants' dug up then hidden?" citing entries to a photoshop competition as "evidence".
It was not a post of mine that made the dishonest claim about all of todays deserts showing evidence of nuclear explosions. The lie was told here, and soundly discredited by T-J.
It was only when it became blatantly obvious that there was no planet wrecking brown dwarf anywhere in the immediate vicinity that you suddenly shoved your ridiculous claims for nibirus impending arrival back by 900 years to try and avoid having to answer awkward questions. It was for the same reason yo triedto pretend that mathematics doesn't work, and that the magnetic field of a 4kM diameter rock would be able to divert, or influence a 5.9e21 tonne planet in its orbit
You suggested that I stop replying to your Clearly Ridiculous Alternative Postulates back in April 2011 in the vain hope that I would simply accewpt that your BS was somehow valid and give the erronous impression that I accepted your fantasies as somehow real.
I will stop trashing your posts when you stop posting trash. Until that time I will be more than willing to help you make yourself look like the village idiot.

BrianK 
Posted on 30-Mar-2013 12:28:25
#352 ]
Elite Member

@Nimrod

Quote:
That would be a fair enough assumption since there are many like Lou and many of his sources who still lack the ability to comprehehend basic mathematics.

This inability to follow mathematics explains "theories" that require 800 kilotonne protons, and white dwarf star emitters of RP being "forced together by RP from distant sources" despite the mathematical fact of the inverse square law rendering the distant stars output so minuscule as to be irrelevant.

I think we can fairly say there are larger than planet sized errors in many of the mathematics he provided. I'm glad he finally gave up on the failure that's Haramein.

Can't wait to see Brandenburg build any experiment that demonstrates his mathematical guesswork correct. I'm all for the floating car and my money is awaiting. Since no one seems to be able to make Brandenburg's stuff work perhaps he can do a Kickstarter

Nimrod 
Posted on 31-Mar-2013 3:54:16
#353 ]

@Lou

Quote:
If you had read up on the formation of tails you would realise that the comet starts to form a coma and consequently a tail outside of the orbit of Mars, and retains it until it has been around the sun and is going back out beyond Mars. For the whole of this time it has the easily visible white "dust" tail and the less obvious blue ion tail.
I know that the Earth has a good magnetosphere, but as ever you let yourself down by failing to take into account the actual amount of power (as in orders of magnitude if you can remember the term) that is available. Our magnetosphere is not powerful enough to have such far reaching consequences, due to the inverse square law and all that mathematics stuff.

Lou 
Posted on 1-Apr-2013 13:44:29
#354 ]
Elite Member

@BrianK

Quote:

BrianK wrote:
@Lou

Quote:
Lou wrote: For reference: http://www.world-mysteries.com/pex_2.htm Scroll to the 300,000 section...
Brian wrote: According to science's most recent review of mitochondrial DNA - the suggested range for the time when Homo sapiens moved out of Africa has been set to 62,000 to 95,000 years ago. So that's only what 200K years after Stichin's claim of people going to Mesopotamia, found by scrolling to the 300K section. That period, also, overlaps with fossil records of 90K-95K years ago.
Quote:
Lou wrote: Way to twist Sitchin.
[quote]Sitchin said humans were made in Africa 300k years ago.

Quote:
Alas - do you read your own stuff and know geography?

Quote:
Here's the article you quoted:Quote:
Lou provided: 300,000
The Anunnaki toiling in the gold mines mutiny. Enki and Ninhursag create Primitive Workers through genetic manipulation of Ape woman; they take over the manual chores of the Anunnaki. Enlil raids the mines, brings the Primitive Workers to the Edin in Mesopotamia. Given the ability to procreate, Homo Sapiens begins to multiply.
Bolding is mine so you can read your own article. Since Mesopotamia is in the Middle-East outside of Africa therefore we see the aliens had taken people out of Africa. Then the Homo Sapiens begin to multiply. I assume Stichin means breed, not do math, and they're already out of Africa and in Mesopotamia when that happens.

Nice try Mr. Twist.
You assume much yet know little. I guess workers can't be migrated in your world. Also, the first version couldn't reproduce. BTW, the "migration out of Africa" is just a general term for when population counts became significant, Mr. KnowItAll.

Last edited by Lou on 01-Apr-2013 at 01:46 PM.

Lou 
Posted on 1-Apr-2013 13:51:36
#355 ]
Elite Member

@BrianK

Quote:

BrianK wrote:
@Lou

Quote:

The discussion is around what you said, Here's that exact quote Quote:
The only tail you see in the sky is the ion tale which always faces away from the sun no matter the path of the comet
Make up whatever 'perhaps' you want to but in this evidenced case of Hale-Bopp it's clear your 'only tail' statement is false because we see 2, not 1, two tails with the unaided eye. If LoveJoy only had 1 tail - that's all cool. Except your statement was not conditioned by 'only comet Lovejoy'. Instead it's written to cover ALL comets we see. The simple case of 1 comet, Hale-Bopp, failing your ALL supposition demonstrates your provided statement to be false. (Though feel free to reword if you missed something.)

So perhaps they're both ion tails one from the sun and one from earth? A guess that's easy to disprove.

Your picture could also be an artifact.

Quote:
* Ion tails are straight from the emitter of the ions. In that case both tails would be straight. The white one is curved. Thus, it's clearly not only ion.

Thus clearly you aren't too bright. A perfectly straight line in space would appear curved to an observer on earth. Perhaps you should look up the term "perspective"...?

Quote:
* Also you seem to have a strange effect that they're both ions. The particles coming off the comet are the same. The particles, ions, are the same. So, interactions should be the same. In so far both would be white, or both blue. So clearly the interactions are not uniform and therefore not the same.
.. Nice try but the evidence shows your guess was wrong.

I think you like to pretend you know a lot but miss the obvious as I pointed out above. What's amazing is you accuse me of stating "postulates" when you virtually vomit them at me like they are facts.

Lou 
Posted on 1-Apr-2013 13:52:34
#356 ]
Elite Member

@Nimrod

Quote:

Nimrod wrote:
@BrianK

Quote:
Then the Homo Sapiens begin to multiply. I assume Stichin means breed, not do math,

Irrelevant - just like every post you make.

Lou 
Posted on 1-Apr-2013 13:55:29
#357 ]
Elite Member

@Nimrod

Quote:

Nimrod wrote:
@Lou

Quote:
It was not one of my posts that made the CRAP claim that the Aztecs built stuff in Gaza. That claim was made here, together with the question "Why are skeletons of 'giants' dug up then hidden?" citing entries to a photoshop competition as "evidence".
It was not a post of mine that made the dishonest claim about all of todays deserts showing evidence of nuclear explosions. The lie was told here, and soundly discredited by T-J.
It was only when it became blatantly obvious that there was no planet wrecking brown dwarf anywhere in the immediate vicinity that you suddenly shoved your ridiculous claims for nibirus impending arrival back by 900 years to try and avoid having to answer awkward questions. It was for the same reason yo triedto pretend that mathematics doesn't work, and that the magnetic field of a 4kM diameter rock would be able to divert, or influence a 5.9e21 tonne planet in its orbit
You suggested that I stop replying to your Clearly Ridiculous Alternative Postulates back in April 2011 in the vain hope that I would simply accewpt that your BS was somehow valid and give the erronous impression that I accepted your fantasies as somehow real.
I will stop trashing your posts when you stop posting trash. Until that time I will be more than willing to help you make yourself look like the village idiot.

It's also clear that while you call yourself a nimrod you actually act insane.
Do keep repeating yourself though, the doctors will need good notes...

Lou 
Posted on 1-Apr-2013 13:56:18
#358 ]
Elite Member

@Nimrod

Quote:

Nimrod wrote:
@Lou

Quote:
If you had read up on the formation of tails you would realise that the comet starts to form a coma and consequently a tail outside of the orbit of Mars, and retains it until it has been around the sun and is going back out beyond Mars. For the whole of this time it has the easily visible white "dust" tail and the less obvious blue ion tail.
I know that the Earth has a good magnetosphere, but as ever you let yourself down by failing to take into account the actual amount of power (as in orders of magnitude if you can remember the term) that is available. Our magnetosphere is not powerful enough to have such far reaching consequences, due to the inverse square law and all that mathematics stuff.

So says you...and who are you? Nobody.

Lou 
Posted on 1-Apr-2013 14:03:58
#359 ]
Elite Member

Lloyde Pye's defense of Sitchin:

Anyone who says Zecharia Sitchin is a fraud or mistaken in his translations of Sumerian texts, or anything in that vein, is busily grinding a heavily worn axe. They base all of their complaints on the fact that in certain key areas of the Sumerian writings, he deviates markedly from the "classical" translations, the vast majority of which were completed before 1947, before the terms "UFO" or "alien" came into common usage.

When the early translators came upon passages that could have been and should have been interpreted the way Sitchin interpreted them, they had no conceivable frame of reference for such terminology. Thus, they shoehorned it to fit into their own restricted world views, and because this nonsense was created by "experts" of that time, modern experts have inevitably been brainwashed by their education process to believe that no other translation is needed, much less preferable.

This intellectual claptrap has become established as the "preferred" and "accepted" translations that critics claim Stichin should have respected and stuck with in the way they are obligated to do. Sitchin rightly jettisoned the nonsense and translated the texts more like they were actually written, calling an alien an alien, so to speak, and this gross offense to modern academic sensibilities is what classic scholars considera sacrilege to their mindset.

I have no doubt that, in the fullness of time, historians will consider Zecharia Sitchin vastly more correct than any mainstream pundit in alive at this moment. Why? Because modern scholars endure years of intense training to consider the work of prior scholars sancrosanct, which turns out a virtual army of close-minded sycophants. who, ultimately, will be dismissed as the laughable fools they are

Last edited by Lou on 01-Apr-2013 at 02:04 PM.

BrianK 
Posted on 1-Apr-2013 14:29:50
#360 ]
Elite Member

@Lou

Quote:
Nice try Mr. Twist.
You assume much yet know little. I guess workers can't be migrated in your world. Also, the first version couldn't reproduce. BTW, the "migration out of Africa" is just a general term for when population counts became significant, Mr. KnowItAll.

Of course workers can be migrated. If you take Stichin's documents as gospel it even gives the years of the migrations, that's the point of the bolded text. And it tells us the population starts becoming significant because they 'multiply'. What I read is that Stichin thinks he means breed not doing higher level math.

Quote:

Your picture could also be an artifact.
Instead of virtual vomited guesses do you have anything remotely demonstrateable that you're on the right course here.

Quote:
Thus clearly you aren't too bright. A perfectly straight line in space would appear curved to an observer on earth. Perhaps you should look up the term "perspective"...?
Did you notice your response? First you insult then you virtual vomit another guess you pulled out of your ass.

For benefit of doubt let's say you got lucky and got this right. There's two lines one straight and one curved. They're a few meters apart. The closest Hale-Bopp was to earth was on 3/22/97 at 1.315 AUs. A few meters is going to make the perspective the same as both objects. So if the curved object is really perspective problem of a straight object then the opposite is true. The straight object is really a perspective problem of a curved object. That's why the two objects look different even though the perspective is 99.999% the same. It's because the objects really are different.

If you make a guess at least make one that helps your cause and isn't a silly time waster like this one was.

Quote:
What's amazing is you accuse me of stating "postulates" when you virtually vomit them at me like they are facts.
I'm in full agreement with you here. The problem is clearly mine that I take anything you say as having semi-validity and any sort serious merit.

The fact is your claim "The only tail you see in the sky is the ion tale which always faces away from the sun no matter the path of the comet. " is a lie.

Last edited by BrianK on 01-Apr-2013 at 02:58 PM.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 Next Page )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle