Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
11 crawler(s) on-line.
 123 guest(s) on-line.
 1 member(s) on-line.

DiscreetFX

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 DiscreetFX:  4 mins ago
 DWolfman:  13 mins ago
 cncparts:  1 hr 47 mins ago
 saipaman4366:  2 hrs 33 mins ago
 Beajar:  2 hrs 52 mins ago
 Rob:  2 hrs 54 mins ago
 agami:  3 hrs 58 mins ago
 RobertB:  4 hrs 17 mins ago
 OlafS25:  5 hrs 7 mins ago
 Bruce72:  5 hrs 9 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Amiga Development
      /  AmiDARK Engine "bouncing" back.
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread
AmiDARK 
Re: AmiDARK Engine "bouncing" back.
Posted on 19-Feb-2015 11:09:04
#21 ]

@Overflow
I was not alone to notice the way Daytona675x spoke to me. Hans and some other guys see it.
More of this, a good reviewer must concentrate on all aspects of the projects he must review. He must be able to point on the negative ones (what Daytona did), but also on the positives ones (what he currently didn't do, arguing that even good things do not exist)
As he didn't do that, his review is subjectively oriented.
Even if bug report is really positive thing he've done ... his review was subjectively oriented on many points,
For example : "no organisation into implementation", is a point of view, there are organisation and all modules files are structured the same way.
Other example : He consider "improvements" as a bug ... And it's fake as if a function work perfectly without unwanted behaviour, then it's not bug. Even if it can be improved...
And I can find others ...
All what I say if clearly justified.

Profile     Report this post  
Robert 
Posted on 19-Feb-2015 11:15:01
#22 ]
Cult Member

@Overflow

Quote:
Daytona might be very blunt, but from where Im sitting, he spending alot of time reviewing and writing up what he finds to be flaws. Maybe consider that sort of a compliment, or atleast a postive influence?

There were quite a few people being quite positive towards your project, myself included. You even raised 1600 EUROs. All I could offer was EUROs and a positive comment.
Daytona offered something else; suggestions for improvements, that would save you time in debugging. Id say that contribution is ALOT more valuable than a few EUROS and a pat on the back.

My thoughts exactly.

@AmiDARK:

You seem to take constructive criticism as a some sort of personal slight on your character instead of being grateful for some very useful and informative feedback.
I've learned a couple of things myself just from reading the bug reports / suggestions posted by Daytona. (That said, even I know to try to avoid some of the more basic things like using Magic Numbers.)

@Daytona:

You can lead a horse to water....

Abel Soul - Check out our tunes on Spotify

Overflow 
Posted on 19-Feb-2015 11:19:23
#23 ]

@AmiDARK

I get reviewed at work regularly.

I dont need my reviewer to tell me all the fantastic stuff I do, because I want to improve.
So the review contains where I can improve/change.
The fact that I still have the job is compliment enough, cause it implies Im overall doing a good job.

What I DONT get is that you keep nitpicking on all the "negative vibes" you get from Daytona.
Take the useful information you get from his review and refrain from constantly defending yourself from what seems subjective.

I agree with Hans that your original thread went too far. But you didnt make it easier for yourself with constantly being in defensemode instead of taking an objective approach to the post.
I even private mailed Daytona telling him to tone down his posting style since you clearly dont take open critisism very well.... But at the end of the day, its up to the reciver to turn reviews into something positive or negative. Id pick "positive" tbh.

I think I should add that my impression is that most on this forum wants "amiga" platform(s) to have more software available, your engine included.

Good luck with your development

Last edited by Overflow on 19-Feb-2015 at 11:44 AM.

Robert 
Posted on 19-Feb-2015 11:22:08
#24 ]
Cult Member

@AmiDARK

Quote:
a good reviewer must concentrate on all aspects of the projects he must review. He must be able to point on the negative ones (what Daytona did), but also on the positives ones (what he currently didn't do, arguing that even good things do not exist)

If you were paying him for his reviews you might have a say in what constitutes a good review but Daytona has given up his own time to look over your code and tell you some of the things that will cause problems and in many cases offered suggestions on how to improve it.

You don't get to decide what he must or must not do.

So he was maybe a little curt. So what? His advice is good regardless.

The best advice I could offer you is this:
Learn to spot good advice when it is offered.

Last edited by Robert on 19-Feb-2015 at 11:38 AM.

Abel Soul - Check out our tunes on Spotify

Yssing 
Posted on 19-Feb-2015 12:11:56
#25 ]

@Robert

The best advise can get lost in bad phrasing.

If I was the one receiving such a "review" I would have been some what angry.
Daytona was not the only one who used his time and energy on this project.
Amidark have put in a lot more.
My advice is just this" think about how you critise a baby"

terminills 
Posted on 19-Feb-2015 12:20:06
#26 ]
AROS Core Developer

@Yssing

Quote:

Then you shouldn't be a programmer.

Quote:
Daytona was not the only one who used his time and energy on this project.
Amidark have put in a lot more.

Daytona wasn't asking for money.

Quote:

My advice is just this" think about how you critise a baby"

wtf?

"AROS is prolly illegal ~ Evert Carton" intentionally quoted out of context for dramatic effect

Overflow 
Posted on 19-Feb-2015 12:22:14
#27 ]

@Yssing

You would have been angry? Really?

Most people doing a job spend alot of time doing that.
When being reviewed, the reviewer only spend a fraction of that time going thru your performance/work.

But to be ABLE to conduct the review, the person doing the review have to spend alot of time gaining the knowledge needed to appriciate the work infront of him.

So using the "time" argument isnt valid.

thellier 
Posted on 19-Feb-2015 13:26:22
#28 ]

@AmiDark & Daytona675x

Stop babbling : We are veeery tiiiireeeed about all those words
We are NOT interested about your opinion about each other

SO JUST CODE & STAY FACTUAL

Here at France Telecom ,where I works, none of our subcontractors would dare have such "bad words" about coders or reviewers

SO STAY PROFESSIONNALS : STAY POLITE

Alain Thellier

kamelito 
Posted on 19-Feb-2015 15:11:41
#29 ]
Cult Member

For those who wanna learn Olsen gave a list of books in this thread.
http://www.amiga.org/forums/showthread.php?t=67649&page=17

Kamelito

Yssing 
Posted on 19-Feb-2015 16:38:49
#30 ]

@terminills

Quote:

terminills wrote:
@Yssing

[quote]
Then you shouldn't be a programmer.

It does not matter what I do, critique should always be formulated diplomatically.
But I am a programmer and have a pretty good salary. Every other programmer I have worked with, have been able to formulate critique and suggestions in a proper manner.

Quote:

Daytona wasn't asking for money.

I don't have a problem with donating, I knew exactly what I was donating to.

Quote:

wtf?

Okay you didn't understand my comment.

My advice is just this" think about how you critise a baby" Amidark is Frédéric's "baby" so to say.

Maybe you have never had a personal project you have put a lot of effort into and thus can't relate to it, I don't know.
But is it so hard to be nice?

Yssing 
Posted on 19-Feb-2015 16:40:44
#31 ]

@thellier

Quote:
+1

samo79 
Posted on 19-Feb-2015 17:38:37
#32 ]
Elite Member

@thellier

+2

http://www.betatesting.it/backforthefuture

Sam440ep Flex 800 Mhz 1 GB Ram + AmigaOS 4.1 Update 6
AmigaOne XE G3 800 Mhz - 640 MB Ram - Radeon 9200 SE + AmigaOS 4.1 Update 6

tygre 
Posted on 19-Feb-2015 18:06:10
#33 ]

@thellier

Quote:

+3

@Daytona675x

Quote:
You should ask yourself and answer yourself honestly: "am I really qualified to make such a decision?" Since BSZili is without doubt a much much better coder than you, you should trust him and keep all changes he did.

could have been less antagonising by writing:

Quote:
Please discuss with BSZili the changes to keep or to reject because BSZili raised interesting issues.

(Just one example...)

Last edited by tygre on 19-Feb-2015 at 06:27 PM.
Last edited by tygre on 19-Feb-2015 at 06:27 PM.

Trewq 
Posted on 19-Feb-2015 18:56:17
#34 ]

@thellier

Totally, there is no good reason to show any "tude" when reviewing code imo, you'll get nothing but demotivation.

Unless that's Daytona's goal then may I recommend this lovely site to you

But kidding aside, it is completely unnecessary, we all just want to have a good time right ?
If Amidark's engine offends you then just ignore it.

Last edited by Trewq on 19-Feb-2015 at 07:00 PM.

Daytona675x 
Posted on 19-Feb-2015 20:16:33
#35 ]

@Manu
Quote:
And those picking on Daytona all the time should have learned a lesson too,.
(not that I think they did)
Somebody else explained me the phenomenon of why there still are such people.

@Overflow
+1

@Robert
+1

@terminills
+1

@thellier
+0.5f

@Yssing
Quote:
Weird. Lots of other programmers here are absolutely fine with the reviews. And believe me - I actually was rather nice indeed.

@tygre
Quote:
You should ask yourself and answer yourself honestly: "am I really qualified to make such a decision?" Since BSZili is without doubt a much much better coder than you, you should trust him and keep all changes he did ... could have been less antagonising by writing: Please discuss with BSZili the changes to keep or to reject because BSZili raised interesting issues... (Just one example...)
Yes, but a bad one. Your writing does not transport the correct meaning of what I wanted to say:

1. discuss with BSZili? No, because AmiDark is not competent enough to discuss with BSZili about what BSZili did, sorry to say so. If that was the case then we'd not sit here.
2. BSZili did not "raise interesting issues". He fixed issues.
3. rest asured: whatever BSZili did, certainly everything he did improved the source. The only smart conclusion is that AmiDark should take it all, learn from it and be grateful.

What I wrote is exactly what I wanted to say. And sorry, there's nothing wrong with that statement.
Why sugarcoat stuff? That doesn't help anybody. The truth helps. And this was the truth.
And please, if you cannot take the truth then you shouldn't use a forum to advertise your stuff. Or to sell you stuff. Or to let your stuff be reviewed. Whatever.

@AmiDARK
Oh dear, apparently you got some serious problems. But well, let's take a quick look at your writing:

Quote:
I have written more complex projects that were sold by a professional company
Who cares? I can only judge from what I saw, and what I saw from you was, to be really blunt for once: a C source code where every second line should feel like toothache to every C programmer who's worth a dime.

Quote:
I know how to build a project from the beginning to its end.
Then I wonder why you cannot spot any of that wisdom in the source-code you just failed to sell.

Quote:
But more to this, what you've forgotten : as a profesisonal coder, you must respect some structures, some priorities ... As I am a creative/hobby coder, I am not liable to these rules.
?!

Quote:
And I can build the projects how I want, the only important objective is to reach the goal whatever the method used is. It's true that my way of *creating* can appear chaotic,
Yes and yes, definitely.
Quote:
but it always finish per working correctly !
No. You did not finish anything correctly with AmiDark Engine. If you really think so then you probably missed those bug reports? But to be even more blunt than above, check out resle's summary, to be honest, he probably hit the nail.

Quote:
More of this, the truth is that the bugs you mentioned are bugs that would be found when the functions will be tested.
Since those bugs made it to the bounty's source you tried to sell: so you're admitting that you never tested your stuff? Because otherwise you would already have found and fixed them, following your "logic". I see...

Quote:
You commented yourselves like if you were "the saver of the project"
The only thing I said that somebody like you could probably misinterprete that way was something like "at least I did something constructive, actually way more constructive than the author himself to fix his project".

Quote:
The truth is that the project never needed your help as my previous projects show.
That's the kind of logical argumentation I'd expect from you.

Quote:
You can say everything you want, you can corrupt anyone you want with your "false positive words", I know my value and no one will override my thouth. I'm not "formattable".
First of all you are resistant to learning.

Quote:
If you looked at the project, when I opened the source code "for review", the submission/commit showned I started fixing bug you mentionned. More to this, I keep a track to what was done
1. you only fixed a handful of minor bugs until you closed the source again. And as everybody can still see in the tickets area of sourceforge you even made things worse. 2. You can tell us everything now with the source being closed.
I for myself know for sure that you certainly did not fix the text related stuff yet. Well, maybe you think you fixed something, but you also (still) think that your demos are flawless, right?!

EDIT: you may wonder why I am that certain. Well, because AmiDark himself just told us that he did not even understand some of the bugs he claims to have fixed (or ignored). Here are some good examples:
Quote:
8. DELeft/MidEx : Under DarkGDK, if you send an empty string or null… It will simply return the same result. No bug.
10. DERight : The Doc will explain that ALL strings send to AmiDARK Engine function should be created using the LCreateString and ALL the strings received from the engine should be deleted using LDeleteString ( or LCreateDeleteString that can do both work depending on which arguments the user pass to the function ). No bug.
Length bug. Fixed
17. DEDrawToFront/ToBack & DESpritesFirst/Last : just debug output. The function work and make a debug output if needed. Not a bug.
But well, maybe I should be positively surprised that he at least accepts to a certain degree after all that there are tons of bugs. I don't get why he repeats things not being bugs that I clearly stated to be no bugs (but severe style / efficiency / bloat issues) in the first place though... looks to me as if he wanted to make it look like I falsely reported things to be bugs and he later found out that they weren't - which is not the case, of course. He didn't find out anything nor did I report something false. Love his useless and wrong stats btw.

Quote:
What makes me really laugh is that regarding the current capabilities of the engine (and what the technical demonstration show as a potential for creativity), you put your efforts only to destroy the projects by giving only the negative feedback ... not the positives ones ...
Well, sorry, but in the source-code-areas I checked there's nothing positive I could say. That actually should not make you laugh at all, because it's your fault.

Quote:
Did you take a look at you-name-it
Oh, I'd love to. Feel free to send a copy of your current sources to me. As always I'll take an objective look at it. I could also check your fixed text functions then.

Quote:
Because with your ego, you can simply not say anything positive on my project
That has nothing to do with my ego. Like resle said: actually I "made things appear way better than they are".

EDIT:
wooops, I missed some stuff:

@Robert
Quote:
You can lead a horse to water...
Yes, sooo true.

@AmiDARK
Quote:
More of this, a good reviewer must concentrate on all aspects of the projects he must review. He must be able to point on the negative ones (what Daytona did), but also on the positives ones (what he currently didn't do, arguing that even good things do not exist)
That's plain nonsense.
1. like I said before: sorry, but I did not see anything positive. Not my fault though.
2. but even if: I wouldn't have mentioned it. Why? Because the review was about the code's quality. And good quality was to be expected. I don't have to mention when I see something I expect.
3. you expect me to review all your stuff? Well, put it online again.

Quote:
As he didn't do that, his review is subjectively oriented
? Interesting logic again. But well, lots of programmers here already stated that the reviews are more than objective enough.

Quote:
For example : "no organisation into implementation", is a point of view, there are organisation and all modules files are structured the same way.
? Yes - they are organized in the same non-standard, chaotic way No, that's no point of view. That would get you an F in a programming exam.

Quote:
Other example : He consider "improvements" as a bug ... And it's fake as if a function work perfectly without unwanted behaviour, then it's not bug. Even if it can be improved...
What? Can somebody please explain what he tries to say?

Quote:
And I can find others ...
I bet. And I have no doubt on the upcoming comments quality.

Last edited by Daytona675x on 20-Feb-2015 at 11:18 AM.
Last edited by Daytona675x on 19-Feb-2015 at 08:50 PM.
Last edited by Daytona675x on 19-Feb-2015 at 08:29 PM.
Last edited by Daytona675x on 19-Feb-2015 at 08:25 PM.
Last edited by Daytona675x on 19-Feb-2015 at 08:23 PM.

tygre 
Posted on 19-Feb-2015 20:27:11
#36 ]

@Daytona675x

Quote:
(Just one example...)

I meant: just one example where you could have been less antoganising

Overflow 
Posted on 19-Feb-2015 20:40:29
#37 ]

@Daytona675x

Ill just start to say I really appriciate your review.

There is one aspect of this discussion and what you have "picked on" from time to time;

As a donator I did actually approach the Bounty with a certain level of "charity" in mind, and I suspect I was not the only one. My personal economy is very healthy, and from my point of view AmiDark was asked to make the bounty when he posted that he wanted to sell off the sources since his reallife issues+health left him with not enough time to focus on development. As Kas1e said "we all got issues", but I saw some promise with the AmiDark engine, and wanted to see a stumbeling AOS coder continue his work.
AmiDark never hid the fact that it was "work in progress/work at a standstill", so I guess people like me hoped he would be able to focus more on development and less on daily life issues.
Again, I dont think I was the only one with that point of view.

Maybe, if the review and reception exchange had gone smoother, the bounty would probarly have been paid out. I can only speculate if that would have boosted motivation etc.

Sadly I have gone from strong supporter to quite indifferent since critique was rejected just cause some of your posts had a touch of sarcasm every now and then.

Tbh thellier said it best;

Be objective and CODE, ignore everything else.

AmiDARK 
Posted on 19-Feb-2015 20:47:30
#38 ]

@Daytona675x :
Quote:
1. discuss with BSZili? No, because AmiDark is not competent enough to discuss with BSZili about what BSZili did, sorry to say so. If that was the case then we'd not sit here.
2. BSZili did not "raise interesting issues". He fixed issues.
3. rest asured: whatever BSZili did, certainly everything he did improved the source. The only smart conclusion is that AmiDark should take it all, learn from it and be grateful.

The fact that he is a better coder than me, doesn't mean he know "better than me" the complete roadmap of the project".
He haven't fixed "only" bugs. He makes changes in some structures, folders organisation, etc...
But it's easier to reduce to what you want to see ... and not the other side of the coin... It show your subjective way of acting.

Concerning the rest : AmiDARK Engine, was never statued by myself as "finished". It was always stated as "Beta" (concerning the 2D engine) and "Alpha" concerning the 3D part of the engine ... It's you that always started with this idea ... even if the bounty does not clearly mention "alpha/beta" ... all the informations provided showned this fact ...

What is interesting in your behaviour is that, in the other thread, you already have clearly explained what you think .. So anyone can know what you think of the engine and, about myself.
Now, coming here in this new thread only show that your true objective was far away than doing a review ... So now .. You can tell everything you want, the bounty failed so I remain the owner of the source code of the AmiDARK Engine so : I WILL LEAD the project to WHERE I WANT ... and HOW I WANT... You can tell everything concerning what you think is my "uncapability" ... It does not make sense for me as I know what I'll do!
In fact, I'm pretty sure that you are annoyed that the bounty failed. Because if It didn't fail, I may no more own the source and had to follow others .. but now that "the sum is not reached, the bounty failed" ... You cannot do that .. It's why you continue insulting me trying to convince me to stop the project as you cannot have control over it.

So for now, you'll have to do with that so now, 2 solutions are available to you :

1. You take in consideration the facts given here (I am the owner of the engine and then I lead it how I want) and try to help this way without solution where you try to push the lead to someone else. Simply giving advices on coding or bugs you've found.
2. You pass your way and go on other thread forgetting the AmiDARK Engine ones.

Regards,
AmiDARK

Last edited by AmiDARK on 19-Feb-2015 at 09:44 PM.
Last edited by AmiDARK on 19-Feb-2015 at 09:40 PM.

Daytona675x 
Posted on 20-Feb-2015 8:07:21
#39 ]

@Overflow
Quote:
AmiDark never hid the fact that it was "work in progress/work at a standstill"
No, he did not hide that it was not finished. But he made it appear much much more advanced / stable as it really was.

Quote:
so I guess people like me hoped he would be able to focus more on development and less on daily life issues. Again, I dont think I was the only one with that point of view.
That may well be. However apparently there were other people too who probably had not donated in the first place if they had known the real state and quality of the project.

Quote:
Maybe, if the review and reception exchange had gone smoother, the bounty would probarly have been paid out. I can only speculate if that would have boosted motivation etc.
Yes, we can only speculate. Yes, my guess is: if AmiDark had acted differently (= accepted his mistakes, immediately started to fix, been polite, been objective, been sorry, etc.) the bounty would probably have succeeded.

Quote:
Sadly I have gone from strong supporter to quite indifferent since critique was rejected just cause some of your posts had a touch of sarcasm every now and then.
And I suppose you're not alone with that. Maybe the donor who withdrew his money thought the same, who knows. And yes: "touch of sarcasm every now and then" describes it well.

Quote:
Be objective and CODE, ignore everything else
That "ignore everything else" is kind of hard sometimes...

@AmiDARK
Quote:
But more to this, what you've forgotten : as a profesisonal coder, you must respect some structures, some priorities ... As I am a creative/hobby coder, I am not liable to these rules.
That's more or less the same nonsense as if you had said:
My name is Freddy, therefore I don't need oxygen to live (sorry, your above statement is so absurd I cannot come up with a less absurd picture).
The thing is: certain rules etc. are simply crucial to something to work out and they apply to everybody under all circumstances. And if you don't respect those, you just won't succeed, simple as that.

Quote:
He haven't fixed "only" bugs. He makes changes in some structures, folders organisation, etc...
Glad he did. Because your structure is / was faulty too. Faulty = buggy in this context. All I said was that you should be glad too and accept all his changes because you can't do better. But as always your weird ego or whatever stands in your own way.

Quote:
AmiDARK Engine, was never statued by myself as "finished"... It was always stated as "Beta"...
I suppose this is your argument against me saying "No. You did not finish anything correctly with AmiDark Engine."? Okay, then let me formulate it a bit more clear for you:
"finish" in that context means that you did not even finish what you call a beta. The AmiDark engine you tried to sell couldn't even be considered beta, but probably prototype / early alpha.

Quote:
I WILL LEAD the project to WHERE I WANT ... and HOW I WANT...
Yes, yes, calm down. Nobody, including me, said something against that. But regarding the "how I want": that's certainly not the smartest way to do it. My post was about the "how" (EDIT: and about the "to where" in case you don't change your "how". If you don't change then "to where" will most likely be "into the bin").

Quote:
You can tell everything concerning what you think is my "uncapability" ... It does not make sense for me as I know what I'll do!
That's exactly the attitude that makes up the reason why you'll not succeed.

Quote:
In fact, I'm pretty sure that you are annoyed that the bounty failed. Because if It didn't fail, I may no more own the source and had to follow others .. but now that "the sum is not reached, the bounty failed" ... You cannot do that .. It's why you continue insulting me trying to convince me to stop the project as you cannot have control over it.
Yes, you certainly have a problem.
So, sometimes (apparently depending on your mood or the weather or maybe depending on what you ate the day before I guess?!) I'm doing all I can to kill your bounty, sometimes I'm hoping for the contrary.
Hmmm, I see... Got some more conspiracy theories to share?

Quote:
So for now, you'll have to do with that so now, 2 solutions are available to you
Thanks for helping me out. Let me see, hm...

Quote:
You take in consideration the facts given here
Facts?

Quote:
I am the owner of the engine and then I lead it how I want
As I already said, nobody said something different.

Quote:
try to help this way without solution where you try to push the lead to someone else
I wonder where your "leadership" problem comes from? And why you constantly think that there is somebody who wants to "lead" a project with you involved or built upon broken code of yours? Is it something in your childhood? Really, you seem to have a severe problem in that area.

Quote:
Simply giving advices on coding or bugs you've found.
Actually, that's the bottom-line of what I did in my first post here. It was primarily about giving you hints on what you should do / should not do to apply the BSZilis fixes / my reports and that you should work on your C before you continue.
There's exactly zero mentioning about any leadership. That's only happening in your mind.

Quote:
You pass your way and go on other thread forgetting the AmiDARK Engine ones
No, I guess I'll stay. I invested so much time in that stuff, now I want to see how this story continues and if you really deliver something decent at the end and if you deliver anything at all and if you will change / work on yourself. And as you know I'm always eager to help, even if at first (and second and third) glance the situation may appear rather hopeless.

Last edited by Daytona675x on 20-Feb-2015 at 08:56 AM.

jacadcaps 
Posted on 20-Feb-2015 8:37:52
#40 ]

@thellier

Quote:
Here at France Telecom ,where I works, none of our subcontractors would dare have such "bad words" about coders or reviewers

Lol, the keyword there is 'subcontractor' ;)

Anyway... I wonder if AmiDark fixed the things I've pointed out in the previous thread or just ignored them... My bet is on the latter and they were pretty serious issues...

Last edited by jacadcaps on 20-Feb-2015 at 08:40 AM.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle