Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
13 crawler(s) on-line.
 143 guest(s) on-line.
 0 member(s) on-line.

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 Rob:  18 mins ago
 zipper:  19 mins ago
 Gunnar:  22 mins ago
 amigakit:  1 hr 15 mins ago
 OneTimer1:  1 hr 21 mins ago
 NutsAboutAmiga:  1 hr 24 mins ago
 kolla:  1 hr 37 mins ago
 Comi:  2 hrs 6 mins ago
 vox:  2 hrs 52 mins ago
 BigD:  3 hrs 59 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Amiga General Chat
      /  Anyone Else Just Hang Around For the Comedy?
Register To Post

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
PosterThread
fishy_fis 
Anyone Else Just Hang Around For the Comedy?
Posted on 13-Mar-2022 10:06:07
#1 ]
Elite Member

The topic pretty much covers it.

I still enjoy the system and it's derivatives, but the community appears to mostly consist of two types of people; those who are delusional, and those who enjoy mocking those who are delusional.

Check the thread topics at any random point in time. It's always a mixture of eyerolling and hilarious.
Despite me being pretty openly amused by the scene, it's reading threads here lately that piqued my curiousity enough to start this thread, rather than it just being my usual mocking.

Slowly, but surely the more sane appear to be moving on, or at least not utilizing these sorts of asylums anymore.

Give it a few years and only the most insane will remain at these sorts of places.

Personally, I look forward to it.
The evolution from comedy to fully blown dementia should be highly entertaining.

Profile     Report this post  
DiscreetFX 
Re: Anyone Else Just Hang Around For the Comedy?
Posted on 13-Mar-2022 19:33:07
#2 ]
Elite Member

@fishy_fis

I enjoy the comedy and the real world upgrades. The Amiga is back and moving forward for the fans.

hotrod 
Posted on 13-Mar-2022 20:50:30
#3 ]
Elite Member

@fishy_fis

Don't forget about the shitheads with grandiouse mindsets who think that they are better than everyone else but in reality are complete loosers. Yes they tend to see them selves as sane but deep down they hate themselves and take that hate out on others.

Yup, seem to be a few of those around here, have you spot any?

MEGA_RJ_MICAL 
Posted on 14-Mar-2022 0:54:07
#4 ]
From: AMIGAWORLD.NET WAS ORIGINALLY FOUNDED BY DAVID DOYLE

Friend fishy_fis,

friend whose opinions I so often graciously embrace and keep close to the combined warmths of my cheek, chest, and heart.

sometimes I dream of a place where friendship and peace reign supreme, a place where fountains give out the finest bourbon, a secluded enclave where Templario, Vox, Franko, AmiDARK, Belxjander and others went to create their own miraculous community.

THAT, my friend, is the place I'd like to see.

That place at the far end of the human genome,
where the funniest of chromosomes giggle and scatter and regroup to give life to such unique individuals.

THAT, my friend, is the place that Amigaworld, originally created for us by David Doyle, was meant to be.

Truly,
Mega "RJ" Mical

saimon69 
Posted on 14-Mar-2022 17:07:39
#5 ]

@MEGA_RJ_MICAL

Yeah, i miss to read all the 5h17 in moobunny too

Last edited by saimon69 on 14-Mar-2022 at 05:08 PM.

Cheese 
Posted on 14-Mar-2022 21:50:54
#6 ]

@hotrod

https://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=44457&forum=46&start=20&viewmode=flat&order=0#848737

"Delving into the past can be a dangerous exercise." -hyperionmp

"I've been a supporter of "REACTION" GUI because is an Amiga OS thing." -Snuffy

"I personally prefer a vision of do'ers and makers rather than

fishy_fis 
Posted on 14-Mar-2022 23:05:28
#7 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

Absolutely. Weird that you'd belittle yourself like that, but to each his own.
Don't take yourself too seriously though, no-one else does.

What's are "loosers" though? Some sort of shoe lace brand?
Im surprised you're aware of laces too be honest. You seem like more of a Velcro guy, what, with the inherit complication of tying laces and whatnot.
Seems the sort of thing that'd be beyond you.
Does your special carer help?

Last edited by fishy_fis on 14-Mar-2022 at 11:12 PM.

MEGA_RJ_MICAL 
Posted on 15-Mar-2022 0:40:25
#8 ]

@hotrod

silence, filth.

Rob 
Posted on 15-Mar-2022 0:50:05
#9 ]
Elite Member

@MEGA_RJ_MICAL

Elites flinch.

matthey 
Posted on 15-Mar-2022 11:11:19
#10 ]

@fishy_fis
Who are you to judge, belittle, mock and troll? How are you any more sane than them? Would you even recognize someone who speaks the truth and makes good plans?

hotrod 
Posted on 15-Mar-2022 13:20:57
#11 ]
Elite Member

@Cheese

Abusers answer to everything.

MEGA_RJ_MICAL 
Posted on 15-Mar-2022 13:50:08
#12 ]

Quote:

matthey wrote:
@fishy_fis
Who are you to judge, RISC! CISC!, mock and troll? How are you API! ABI! more sane than FPGA! X86! 68k!!? Would you even recognize someone who CLOCK!! MHZ!! the truth and makes good CYCLES!!!!?

hotrod 
Posted on 15-Mar-2022 13:57:56
#13 ]
Elite Member

@fishy_fis

You know that you're a small individual when you have to bring in "everyone". Aren't you enough? Offcourse you're not, that's why you bully in groups.

Also narcissists tend to become aggressive when exposed and yes narcissists are and will allways be the biggest losers un life.

Just simple facts, look it up.

Sure people take me serious. Narcissists aren't people though, they are much closer to insects but in a human body.

This is what they do in life because. To feel important. Try to wind people up to feel alive and refill their fragile ego that drives their whole lives.

Every sane person hates narcissists. Your a waste of time, space, oxygen and you block the view. You are only good for making a fire or to feed the cats with.

And you're here to feed your ego like the parasites that you are. I believe that everyone have figured you out. Another site that you plan on ruin before you get banned?

Isn't the hobby enough for you? Offcourse it isn't, putting people down to feel power is your hobby, your whole life that is more important than anything.

I wondered what was wrong with you when you bullied the Friedens but now I know.

You might think so but noone ever cares for narcissists. It is just an illusion like your whole existence. You live, you ruin as many lives as possible including your own childrens and then you die.

It doesn't bother me if noone takes me seriously. I know that it isn't true but it doesn't bother me. Also you can't insult me. As a matter of fact, a sad troll on the internet can never insult me. Look at you, you're a troll on internet. I am not. Meaning that I am already better than you.

"Delusional". No and I am tested, I'm not. Those stating these accusations, they are also tested, have they told you the results? Offcourse not but I know the results and sanity isn't inncluded in their diagnosis.

You see people who stalk people just to bully them, run the smear campaig, rape and murder are sick. It is usually at least one narcissist and the morrons doing their dirty work for them are called flying monkeys.

Yes there will allways be people who believe them, I mean Hitler got fans even today.

They are diagnosed with narcissistic personality dissorder, lacks empathy, lies all the time, wants attention etc.

I don't have such a diagnosis.

Narcissists don't have any stable identity. Their whole person is a fantasy.

They need to stalk me and do what they can to get a reaction from me because without me they're nothing. They are so incredibly boring that if they didn't have me to talk trash about noone would care about them.

But as you know I don't care about them nor their flying monkeys who are all weak people saying "yes" to whatever they say. Also known as a doormat.

So while you go on being a doormat for a narcissist I go on doing something meaningfull with my life.

Believing a narcissist is the number one sign of a person being weak and not too clever. It is trash on top of trash and not worth of anyones time.

Of you didn't take me seriously you wouldn't be here trying to get a reaction from me. You seem worried and I couldn't care l3ss. Got nothing else to say to you other than flying monkeys are never mentally healthy people, often criminal with low selfesteam who let the narcissist walk all over you.

I am and allways will be way better than that. I don't need to run their errands to feel that I matter or that I am good, I know that anyway and are perfectly happy with who I am.

You on the other hand obviously are not so rant on. It is easy to ignore you like everyone else.

Narcs allways end up alone. Who wants a selfish, evil, 5 yearold bully?

But you're right, only the insane will remain. Enjoy eachothers company.

Rose 
Posted on 15-Mar-2022 14:00:15
#14 ]
Cult Member

@hotrod

Quote:
Also narcissists tend to become aggressive when exposed and yes narcissists are and will allways be the biggest losers un life.

So that's why you are having rage fits here?

MEGA_RJ_MICAL 
Posted on 15-Mar-2022 14:10:15
#15 ]

Quote:

hotrod wrote:
@fishy_fis

You know that you're a small individual when you have to bring in "everyone". Aren't you enough? Offcourse you're not, that's why you bully in groups.

Just simple facts, look it up.

Sure people take me serious. Narcissists aren't people though, they are much closer to insects but in a human body.

This is what they do in life because. To feel important. Try to wind people up to feel alive and refill their fragile ego that drives their whole lives.

Every sane person hates narcissists. Your a waste of time, space, oxygen and you block the view. You are only good for making a fire or to feed the cats with.

And you're here to feed your ego like the parasites that you are. I believe that everyone have figured you out. Another site that you plan on ruin before you get banned?

Isn't the hobby enough for you? Offcourse it isn't, putting people down to feel power is your hobby, your whole life that is more important than anything.

I wondered what was wrong with you when you bullied the Friedens but now I know.

You might think so but noone ever cares for narcissists. It is just an illusion like your whole existence. You live, you ruin as many lives as possible including your own childrens and then you die.

It doesn't bother me if noone takes me seriously. I know that it isn't true but it doesn't bother me. Also you can't insult me. As a matter of fact, a sad troll on the internet can never insult me. Look at you, you're a troll on internet. I am not. Meaning that I am already better than you.

"Delusional". No and I am tested, I'm not. Those stating these accusations, they are also tested, have they told you the results? Offcourse not but I know the results and sanity isn't inncluded in their diagnosis.

You see people who stalk people just to bully them, run the smear campaig, rape and murder are sick. It is usually at least one narcissist and the morrons doing their dirty work for them are called flying monkeys.

Yes there will allways be people who believe them, I mean Hitler got fans even today.

They are diagnosed with narcissistic personality dissorder, lacks empathy, lies all the time, wants attention etc.

I don't have such a diagnosis.

Narcissists don't have any stable identity. Their whole person is a fantasy.

They need to stalk me and do what they can to get a reaction from me because without me they're nothing. They are so incredibly boring that if they didn't have me to talk trash about noone would care about them.

But as you know I don't care about them nor their flying monkeys who are all weak people saying "yes" to whatever they say. Also known as a doormat.

So while you go on being a doormat for a narcissist I go on doing something meaningfull with my life.

Believing a narcissist is the number one sign of a person being weak and not too clever. It is trash on top of trash and not worth of anyones time.

Of you didn't take me seriously you wouldn't be here trying to get a reaction from me. You seem worried and I couldn't care l3ss. Got nothing else to say to you other than flying monkeys are never mentally healthy people, often criminal with low selfesteam who let the narcissist walk all over you.

I am and allways will be way better than that. I don't need to run their errands to feel that I matter or that I am good, I know that anyway and are perfectly happy with who I am.

You on the other hand obviously are not so rant on. It is easy to ignore you like everyone else.

Narcs allways end up alone. Who wants a selfish, evil, 5 yearold bully?

But you're right, only the insane will remain. Enjoy eachothers company.

Those paragraphs are really finely spaced, friend hotrod.

/mega

hotrod 
Posted on 15-Mar-2022 14:22:55
#16 ]
Elite Member

@Rose

I am stating facts being perfectly calm but it is funny that you should say that of all people, being all sun and flowers.

How is that raging? Also what's your sudden interest, feeling guilty about participating with the pointing fingers at others clan while never ever improving? Yep that's narcissistic if anything.

Also it is abuse to tell people that they are raging when they're not.

But you are good at advertising why you should stay away from the Amiga since it's a magnet for the insane and broken people.

And yes you hate me because I enjoy life and you don't. Instead of doing something about it you point finger at others and complain and consider yourself being perfect.

Amd that's pretty much what you have in common and yes that's what narcissists do and toxic people in general.

Sorry but I won't lower myself to your misserable level. Ever. Won't happen.
Do you smoke by the way? I picture you as one of Marges sisters.

hotrod 
Posted on 15-Mar-2022 14:55:43
#17 ]
Elite Member

@Rose

Narcissists only rage when their ego are hurt since it's fragile. Also they have nothing to say so they are where they belong, behind me, sneaking, talking crap with equaly toxic, misserable people.

I don't do that but you do so tell me, how does that make me a narcissist? Narcissists gossip, I don't. Narcissists aren't honest, I am. Narcissists lack empathy, I don't.

I guess that they given you the "fact" about narcissists raging. Cover narcissist are passive aggressive so they do this. Called the smear campaign.

Why? Because I'm such a horrible person? No because I am good supply and are everything that they are not.

You seem so bitter so I guess that you too hate yourself and are too weak to do anything about it other than rant here?

You got way more narcissistic traits than me. Read up on the subject before you open your mouth or stick to something you know like the history of Commodore.

I am not raging, I am writing facts. You on the other hand is trolling. Grown people trolling because they've heard some lies from the narcissist.

All the things that you've written for years bullying people. Something is wrong, ehat I don't know but their flying monkeys usually one of the following, very low IQ. Mental illness.

Yeah they sneak around, talk crap about other people, commit murder, hate on things one day, love what they did hate the next day because they never did either, it's just an act to get what they allways want which is power. Power and control.

And they're never getting that over me. Also I don't want to have anything to do with such "people" which they can't stand since they are marvelous in their delusional minds so it hurts their ego and because of that they must stalk me and talk crap about me because I can't break up with the superiour specimen, it hurts their ego............

They are diagnosed and so am I. I am not a narcissist, they are and they have murdered people, raped, bullied, stolen, cheated and tons of other things.

But sure, wellcome your new friends, I don't care. I can read the news without talking to you and you can gossip all you want. Just so you know, people with NPD who accuse others often talk about themselves, they confess. They can't say anything negative about themselves but they do that by accusing others. If they cheat they like to acuse their partner of cheating for example but it can be about anything.

Raging? What of this is about raging?

Oh they acused me of sleeping with younger women when in fact they where the ones doing that while being in a relationship and offcourse it is well known. It baffles me that this hasn't turned into a sex-site, it usually does when they show up since they're allways looking for supply but I guess that the number of females on this site isn't in their favour. And you aren't exciting enough I guess, not even for a narcissist.

hotrod 
Posted on 15-Mar-2022 15:33:26
#18 ]
Elite Member

@MEGA_RJ_MICAL

Making it easier for everyone to read. Hope you got your popcorn ready.

I'm really not raging, I am just stating facts. We have been checked by experts, narcissists allways lies and can't say anything negative about themselves (their imaginary fantasy of themselves is perfect). So I am just stating facts and that's that. I got nothing to rage about. At least not at the moment.

I consider myself having as much right to speak as everyone else so I do. I don't spend my time gossiping so this is some info.

I have however written about this and lots of other things so I won't bother. You are free to do and think whatever you like, it doesn't bother me what so ever but know what they are. Liars. Masters at manipulation. Can easily make you mad, sad, hate, angry, in love, afraid.

What they say is never important nor how they say it. What's important is what they want to achieve with it and that is power. Power over me in this case. It is allways about power. Since they lack empathy they don't know how to keep their supply (me) other than power. If I like them or love them they have no idea. Also since they are really shitty people they are extremly paranoid thinking that everyone else are too and will do them dirty. With power they are in control and nothing can hurt their fragile ego.

Their supplies are peoples. Often with big hearts and empathy that they can drain on energy with psychological abuse that physically kill you slowly from the inside. They can't use another narcissist because they don't care, they have no empathy. People that do they can fool into feeling guilt, shame, hoping that you can heal them. They hurt you like hell. Also it takes time before you notice, often years untill it's so bad that you get desperate to get away because you fear for your life.

I haven't manipulated anyone here nor elsewhere. I was loud because I was tired of the bullying and the caos. That's saying "quit it" and not gaining power. It's def not manipulation or you would be on my side, they use certain tactics for that like charm. I have not been very charming, have I? They use people and abuse. It is the opposite of how I did behave and am behaving. They don't do emotions, they do manipulation. Meaning that they would've enjoyed the bullying, maybe even joined. But they love to turn people against eachother and watch the show. Our camps was a perfect opportunity for them to turn us against eachother. I believe that you've been played.

I wanted for us to get along, some of you bullied me and I became a bit of an a-hole. Reason? Because I've dealt with it my whole life and I am tired of it. They've murdered ex girlfriends relatives just to destroy our relationships, bullied some to commit suicide, to be so ill that they've visited the psychiatry and lots and lots more.

I am positive that they have and are involved in the chaos here too and no I have not created that. My reaction was because of that madness.

THAT is manipulation. Same tactics that start racism etc. When they make people go crazy they feel powerful and they enjoy that and it is all that matters to them. I wanted for us to get along and it is better now but give them more time and it will get back to that. Some of you seem to want that.

They stalk me so it makes perfect sense. You know who they are. I won't be a part of it again. Don't see what's so funny about that. But yes, that's exactly what a narcissist do.

hotrod 
Posted on 15-Mar-2022 15:59:35
#19 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

It did hurt the brand if anything. They know how to trigger emotions. I tried to fix that. Easy task? Impossible, almost. I was angry. Not at you, at them. But they stay hidden. However I've experienced it so many times so there's no doubt.

I hate them for what they've done. You should be mad at them too if you care for our brand. They just want to destroy, that's what they do.

I got an a4k. My father talked my mom into buying it for me. Commodore went under. Eventuallt I was about to buy a Wintel computer so I bought a motherboard as a first step. My father gave it to a relative so I was stuck using the Amiga. Just to hurt me.

He thought that I couldn't finnish my education without a PC but I could, I used Storm-C for programing which worked fine

Used it for lots of other tasks too.

He and my sister began telling people that I was retarted for sticking with the Amiga for so long. They did hurt me bad so I became depressed, very much so. The a4k reminded me of mom so I kept it and upgraded it.

Now seeing what they've been able to do... This will sound crazy but the thought about them and Commodore has showed up in my mind more than ones but it seems too crazy. On the other hand they've managed to do some incredible things by knowing powerful people so what do I know?

There are allways these reallt weird coincidenses that happens that fit perfectly with what they want. It allways seems too incredible so you just ignore it but it happens time and time again.

So it is hard not to wonder. But yes you keep such thoughts to yourself because you will sound crazy.

However there are so many examples now and has been my whole life so... It isn't for me to investigate what's what but yes it is facts that what they say and want becomes reality. That's all I know.

You allready call me delusional so what does it matter? Listen to them and you'll believe things that are even crazier than this.

hotrod 
Posted on 15-Mar-2022 16:25:26
#20 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

I am just a geek who like computers. I've said it all the time that it doesn't matter to me what OS someone use. It doesn't define you, nor does it make you worse or better, that doesn't exist.

I can enjoy any OS more or less but AOS is something special to me. I think that both MOS and AOS are amazing. I enjoy both.

I am so tired of it all. Of them.

They are good at making friends and manipulating people into doing really bad things and somehow they manage to make it happen.

The right thing to do is to stick together as Amigans that we all are and tell them to go f*ck themselves. They're messing with your heads. I could never do that. It is just bad for everyone.

Also if you love Commodore chances are that you know who to be mad at when it comes to that too.

They have done all they can to ruin me in every imaginable way possible that is more sick than you can ever imagine.

What sounds incredible to you doesn't to me, not anymore.

They hate me because despite all the damage that they've done I've stayed positive. I was supposed to suffer, and I did but I still had fun using the a4k. That bothered them. They've broken me so many times and I have managed to pick myself up again. Mom has allways been a huge reason for that. They vate me even more for that, that I still smile sometimes, that I still care about people, that I still find joy somewhat in using AOS and MOS (I use Windows too, Linux sometimes, whatever).

The murder of my mom however... I won't recover from that. Perhaps ever.

I absolutely loved the Amiga. The A500 when I got it. I am not allowed to feel joy. I am not allowed to love. I am not allowed to be loved either.

I don't enjoy anything about computers the way that I used to. Not anything really. I just want for them to be stopped. You have no idea how sick and evil they are.

And I am a lot like my mom so no narcissist, no. I have never been suited to be a part of what they're doing so I have not known. Been controlled, isolated, bullied etc.

You can't help but wonder why whatever they talk about happens and it becomes huge sometimes.

I often get an uneasy feeling in my body whenever something happens that are typical to them. Even though it seems impossible for it to be right the feeling stucks. You allways wonder.

It's allways been a bit of a mystery. Maybe there will be answers.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle