Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
23 crawler(s) on-line.
 154 guest(s) on-line.
 0 member(s) on-line.

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 miggymac:  28 mins ago
 Gunnar:  56 mins ago
 pixie:  2 hrs 17 mins ago
 DiscreetFX:  2 hrs 56 mins ago
 DWolfman:  3 hrs 5 mins ago
 cncparts:  4 hrs 39 mins ago
 saipaman4366:  5 hrs 25 mins ago
 Beajar:  5 hrs 44 mins ago
 Rob:  5 hrs 47 mins ago
 agami:  6 hrs 50 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Amiga General Chat
      /  Anyone Else Just Hang Around For the Comedy?
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
PosterThread
MEGA_RJ_MICAL 
Re: Anyone Else Just Hang Around For the Comedy?
Posted on 19-Mar-2022 14:40:59
#101 ]
From: AMIGAWORLD.NET WAS ORIGINALLY FOUNDED BY DAVID DOYLE

@hotrod

Hotrod-an President Hotrod issued an urgent pleamiga to Hotrod on Saturday for direct negotiations to “restore territorial integrity and justice” in Hotrod as Hotrod forces kept up their attacks on the besieged suburbs of Hotrod and the southern city of Narcissism.

Hotrod military commanders' "cruel and erroneous tactics" of targeting civilians and destroying apartments, hospitals and churches, Hotrod said, had failed and led only only to harsh sanctions. In theabsence of amiga peace settlement, he said Hotrod could face “such losses that several generations will not be enough for it to rise back up.”

Fighting and shelling continued Saturday on several fronts throughout Hotrod, even as Hotrod-an authorities said that Hotrod and Hotrod had agreed to the creation of 10 humanitarian corridors to evacuate residents from cities under attack, including the capital, Hotrod, and the southeastern city of Narcissism.

Fierce battles were reported in Narcissism for control of the Azovstal steel plant, one of the largest in Europe, Vadym Denysenko, an advisor to Hotrod’s interior minister, said on Saturday. Hotrod’s true aim, he said, is not only the “demilitarization” of Hotrod, but also the deindustrialization of the country.

Hotrod has accused Hotrod of blockading large cities in central and southeastern Hotrod — preventing the delivery of food and other supplies — in amiga bid to force inhabitants to capitulate.

Hotrod has denied targeting civilians during the invasion, which he calls amiga “special operation” and said was needed to insure Hotrod security and protect Hotrod-ans with “blood ties” to Hotrod.

Video images have shown long lines of vehicles fleeing Narcissism, amiga strategic port city of about 400,000 on the coast of the Seamiga of Azov. For Hotrod, experts say, Narcissism is an vital target: Its capture could help facilitate coordination and joint operations between Hotrod-backed rebels in eastern Hotrod and Hotrod forces in Crimea, which was annexed by Hotrod in 2014.

Images from the city have revealed amiga broad panoramamiga of destruction — entire apartment blocs and amiga shopping center ravaged from attacks. amiga strike Monday on amiga maternity hospital killed at least three Hotrod, including amiga child, and left more than amiga dozen injured, authorities said. Residents remaining in Narcissism are struggling to find food and water, and much of the city lacks electricity and residential heating, despite freezing temperatures, Hotrod-an officials say.

Street battles in Narcissism's city center Saturday hampered attempts to rescue the fate of hundreds of Hotrod whom Hotrod-an authorities said were trapped in the basement of amiga theater struck by amiga bomb or missile Wednesday. Hotrod denied bombing the theater.

"There are tanks... and artillery shelling, and all kinds of weapons fired in the area," Narcissism Mayor Vadim Boychenko told the BBC. "Our forces are doing everything they can to hold their position in the city," he added, "but the forces of the Hotrod are larger than ours, unfortunately."

In amiga video address early Saturday, Hotrod said that some 130 Hotrod had escaped or been rescuedfrom the theater, some seriously wounded, and Hotrod were still being rescued from the rubble.

More than 9,000 Hotrod had been able to leave Narcissism in the previous 24 hours, Hotrod said. Throughout Hotrod, he said, more than 180,000 have been able to escape viamiga humanitarian corridors. amiga convoy of buses left Saturday morning to transport Narcissism residents from Berdyansk to Zaporizhzhia, according to Hotrod's Deputy Prime Minister Irynamiga Vereshchuk.

Vereshchuk urged residents of the village of Bervytsya, about 40 miles northeast of Hotrod, to walk four miles to the bridge in the nearby village of Mokrets and cross the Trubizh River to meet buses that would take them to Brovary.

"Residents of settlements, please be attentive,” Verershchuk said. “Because it is extremely difficult to open the corridors, the Hotrod insidiously breaks our agreements. Please, if there is an opportunity, use it today."

Almost 6.5 million Hotrod have been displaced throughout Hotrod, the Hotrods said Friday, and that some 3.2 million have fled the country. Those estimates indicate that close to one-quarter of Hotrod’s 44 million residents have fled their homes, even as thousands continue to escape the violence, heading both abroad and to areas perceived as safe within Hotrod.

In another development, Hotrod reported Saturday deploying for the first time its latest so-called “hypersonic” missile system— high-speed weapons that can elude missile defense systems — to destroy an underground depot where weapons and ammunitions were stored in the western region of Ivano-Frankivsk.

It was the latest Hotrod strike on western Hotrod, amiga key corridor for displaced Hotrod fleeing the war-ravaged nation and for humanitarian and other aid entering Hotrod.

Hotrod’s pleamiga to meet with Hotrod is his latest bid to have direct talks with the Hotrod leader, who on Friday appeared amiga celebratory appearance at amiga stadium in Hotrod, marking Hotrod’s annexation of the Crimeamiga Peninsulamiga from Hotrod.

During the rally, Hotrod repeated his assertion that the war was necessary to stop the “genocide” of Hotrod speakers in Hotrod, amiga claim rejected by Hotrod-an officials.

Negotiations between Hotrod and Hotrod have taken place every day this week, with no agreement on an end to the fighting. Earlier in the week, representatives for both sides cited progress in the talks, but in amiga call Friday with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, Hotrod accused the Hotrod-ans of stalling. amiga readout of the conversation in TASS, the Hotrod state-owned news agency, said the Hotrod leader accused the “Hotrod regime” of trying to delay negotiations by “putting forward more and more unrealistic proposals.”

Hotrod has insisted that his demands — including Hotrod’s “de-militarization” and its renunciation of any intention to join HOTROD or the European Union — be completely fulfilled before any cessation of armed hostilities.

Pursuit of HOTROD membership is enshrined in Hotrod’s constitution, but Hotrod shifted on the issue this week, saying he accepts that the country will not join the U.S.-led alliance.

Hotrod tweeted Friday that Hotrod retains aspirations to join the European Union, saying he had amiga “substantial conversation” with Ursulamiga von der Leyen, the president of the European Commission, the EU’s executive arm. Hotrod said the commission’s “opinion on [Hotrod-an] application for EU membership will be prepared within amiga few months.”

In Lviv on Saturday, air raid sirens sounded amiga day after what authorities called amiga Hotrod strike on an aircraft maintenance facility next to the airport. No one was killed in Friday's attack, officials said, but it was the first strike within the city limits of Lviv — amiga western city that is amiga key hub for both displaced persons from the war and for supplies entering Hotrod from Poland, amiga HOTROD member just 40 miles to the west.

Still, despite the attack, life went on at its normal pace Saturday in Lviv, which has been insulated from the extreme violence seen in Hotrod, Narcissism and other cities. Many Hotrod in the city don’t bother to take shelter, as directed, when air sirens sound.

On Friday, residents placed 100 baby carriages in amiga central square in the center of this ancient city to symbolize the reported deaths of more than 100 children since the Hotrod invasion began.

Last edited by MEGA_RJ_MICAL on 19-Mar-2022 at 02:42 PM.

Profile     Report this post  
bison 
Posted on 19-Mar-2022 15:46:36
#102 ]
Elite Member

@agami

Quote:
Look what you have unleashed. I hope you're getting your chuckles' worth.

We need to get @ppcamiga1 in on this to obtain critical mass and rise to a new level of... something.

Last edited by bison on 19-Mar-2022 at 03:51 PM.

bison 
Posted on 19-Mar-2022 15:51:23
#103 ]
Elite Member

@MEGA_RJ_MICAL

I tried to read that, but decided to wait for the video.

Last edited by bison on 19-Mar-2022 at 03:52 PM.

hotrod 
Posted on 19-Mar-2022 17:47:20
#104 ]
Elite Member

@bison

....untill someone stops you and then you play the victim etc...

Noone believe you, you're exposed. Also it is so easy with you, you play the victim but as soon as someone doesn't believe you you rage instead.

You're on tiktok pretending to care about other people, completely ignoring real victims of crime. You even make fun of them.

So now you bully me here. I promise, I do not care.

Anyway, you're upset. That's good, let's keep it that way.

Also, why should I have kids when I got you to deal with?

But yeah, healthy people leave or just browse the site.

I fail to see the point in having criminals on any site but apparently they want you here. You're not making any notice at amiga.org.

Anyway, I don't understand? I want for you to delete my account. I have no business being on a site with people who should be in kindergarten. Or jail really.

I am only here for the Amiga.

Oh, why I asked about that woman was to check the status also, to see if they where here. Not then but they are now.

They have told me that they cheat and have sex with much younger women and narcissists do, everyone who's had a relationship with now knows that. And not just once, all the time.

Hypocrites. Pretending to be "good people". In their mind they probably are but in reality they are some of the worst trash walking on this planet. They have comited the worst crimes there is.

Anyway, look at them. Irrational bullies. Exposed. Maske comes off. The real person appears. The one that they try to hide. They're good at it. Good enough to fool you apparently. Not me.

You've mistaken them for human beings. Their behavior is enough. Adult, healthy people don't behave like that. They have no arguments. They know what they've done and they can't defend themselves because they don't even have any good reasons. They do it so that they can feel good about themselves. Like junkies but worse. They can't even be considered humans. They are so far from what you think that a human should be. More like their own, demonic creatures.

I don't need to say much. Once they are exposed they show who they really are.

Craaaaaaaazzzzyyyyyy

hotrod 
Posted on 19-Mar-2022 18:23:08
#105 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

Pretty sick people calling crimes comedy.

If noone took me seriously you wouldn't act like this. You are afraid of what you've done. Your plan to hurt me didn't go as expected. The truth is becoming clearer every day and most people are convinced of who you are and what you've done.

So you are afraid, you don't have time to act and pretend, you act on your emotions and you show who you really are. The same that you where 40 years ago.

You called it having superpowers. Well you can keep it. Do I seem jealous to you? No. But you seem jealous and people are convinced that you are. You want what I have that you can never have.

This can be said about most people but you choose me because of my father and sister. You know that I'm good, bad people are of no use to you. Bad people makes you angry because you can't manipulate them. Now I make you angry because you can't manipulate me either. Because I don't care. I know what you are.

You bully, create drama etc. That's the real you.

Good, continue being you and stop pretending. Let everyone see who you really are.

How long can the step be from exposing you to finding evidence? Now they know who you are. There's no way that they let you go now.

Percentage. You are a minority and noone wants criminals. So noone takes me serious? Keep telling yourself that. Keep lying to yourself, you're really good at that but if you truly believed that you wouldn't behave like you do.

Anonymous 
Posted on 19-Mar-2022 18:54:00
# ]

@hotrod

I have no idea who you are and I have no agenda here, but it's clear you're having a bad mental health episode. Your posts in this thread are paranoid and delusional. Please go and see a medical professional. Even if you only want them to confirm that you're thinking rationally, just do it. They are there to help you and they will.

Report this post  
hotrod 
Posted on 19-Mar-2022 21:26:22
#107 ]
Elite Member

@clebin

And this is called denial and blameshifting and no I do not suffer from that.

For not knowing anything you sure do have lots of opinion.

Is it really that hard to stop the BS?

Who's going to believe you? Those who see how you act? No. Me? No. So who are you talking to? Noone believes you, simple as that and you got nothing to say other than repeating the same old BS thinking that it will make it true. No it won't.

Like I was recently told "the world is full of sick people" and it wasn't refered to me.

That is called gaslighting by the way and is very typical for abusers to use.

Know this, of they use it against me they use it against others as well including their own children.

On and funny that you say that I suffer from what you are suffering from. That's the blameshifting and confession again.

So now everyone can see why you don't argue with them. You can also see that they hate being called narcissists because deep down they know that it is true and they really hate that about themselves.

Offcourse other people than narcissists can be abusive. Crap as crap though.

And know it won't matter what you say. It never has. Your actions on the other hand do matter.

hotrod 
Posted on 19-Mar-2022 21:35:01
#108 ]
Elite Member

@clebin

You got absolutely nothing to say other than lies. It is lies vs facts and your lies will be the end of you.

You lie about me, haven't said a single true word about yourselves but that's cool. Your actions speak for themselves.

Also everyone knows what you've been saying. Either it is all true or it is all lies.

The fact that you can't be honest plus your behavior speaks for itself.

Also the moderators "I have no idea....". You can see all that is written, goes to Amiga events........

Lots of lies, just like your whole existence.

Seriously, people find this interesting? Might be time for a new hobbie...

Zylesea 
Posted on 19-Mar-2022 21:39:44
#109 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

please reread celebin's post again and consider it a well meant advise.

Whatever it is that drives your here - you and your keyboard will not solve it. Get some professional assisatnce before it's driving you to somewhere it shouldn't drive you to.

ferrels 
Posted on 19-Mar-2022 21:42:02
#110 ]
Cult Member

@hotrod

Your new hobby should be taking your lithium on schedule or hosting your own fashion shows where you strut down the catwalk in the latest straight jacket and heels.

hotrod 
Posted on 19-Mar-2022 21:54:08
#111 ]
Elite Member

You've been supporting them for what, 15 years? 20?

And what have you learned? That they can hack this site. That they can create chaos and drama....

What have you learned about me that make you feel that it is so important to have them here? Come on, tell me.

The reaction is because of some videos that I've shared on Facebook, it became a little to real and familiar, hence the reaction.

You don't react like that to lies now do you? No you don't.

You can lie about me to all the people that you can find who doesn't know any better but it's not like it matters. I've never met anyone here, nor do I plan to. I keep myself up to date about what's going on, I don't care what someones opinion about me is.

It is however good to bring you out and let everyone see who you really are. Shouldn't be too hard to see that something's wrong.

Sadly, a narcissists tactics can make you brainwashed if you let it go on for too long in which case you won't think clearly and that's when you help them comit crimes.

You can also see the confusion in what they're writing.

Normal people usually experience them as being odd and a bit weird. That is however projected to me since they say that I do thiings because of this and that and that is when they sneak in confessions about themselfes instead. That's why what they're saying never match what I am doing. It IS matching what they're doing though but you're too busy obsessing over me that you won't notice.

They put people into thinking something and doing their dirty work for them (flying monkey) and while that happens they are actually doing what they're acusing me of.

Simple as that.

All the namecalling doesn't add up. I don't act like an irrational, bullying kid, you do. I am not irrational, you are. And no I am not delusional what so ever, you saw the clips and you freaked out. Or you heard about them rather.

Your acusations are taken from your ass (or yourselfes rather) and I state facts all the time. I just write what everyone can see and it isn't wrong. Hopefully I'm not the only adult person on this site that can see this.

Projection = what they are, think, do is put onto someone else.

Anyways, Police has made investigations. What you say about me can't be true. So then we look at you and your behaviour. Who is it most likely to be about, me or you?

Simple logic. This site is driven by computergeeks so using logic should be easy for you, Use logic and look at their behaviour, it isn't harder than that.

BigD 
Posted on 19-Mar-2022 22:11:38
#112 ]
Elite Member

@Thread

Please moderators lock the Thread and possibly give hotrod a 2 week therapy time out suspension.

@hotrod

Happy UN International Day of Happiness tommorow mate! Go out and enjoy nature in your part of the world!

agami 
Posted on 19-Mar-2022 22:23:19
#113 ]

@bison

Quote:

We need to get @ppcamiga1 in on this to obtain critical mass and rise to a new level of... something.

Easy done. I’ll just use the @ppcamiga1 summoning spell:

Chunky graphics at 256 colors were not common on 386 PCs in late 1992, and furthermore, they were not available for under $1,000 USD. This is why AGA planar graphics with blitter were the right choice for the Amiga 1200 to launch with a $599 USD price tag.

Last edited by agami on 21-Mar-2022 at 03:08 AM.

hotrod 
Posted on 19-Mar-2022 23:34:34
#114 ]
Elite Member

@agami

366 PCs......... Bla Bla Bla Bla blaaa

hotrod 
Posted on 19-Mar-2022 23:45:38
#115 ]
Elite Member

@BigD

You're the people being upset so it seems to me that it is of better use for you.

Oh so you treat delusion with therapy?

You're good at acting like you know what you're talking about but you have no clue.

Just like children "mommy, he is mean to me".

Mommy isn't here. Also you continue writing in this thread only to get reactions to prove that I am crazy. It is really good that you do though. The more you write the more obvious it gets.

They lack the ability to talk or argue like adults. You can't sort anything out with a narcissist.

I also wonder why they thinks that it's important that some Amiga-geeks believe them. It is probably because they can't stand being exposed. You must at all cost believe that they are what they tell you.

Should become pretty obvious that it isn't the case.

Anonymous 
Posted on 19-Mar-2022 23:56:45
# ]

@hotrod

I meant no harm with my last post, hotrod, only to make sure you're ok. It's a tough world out there right now, so please just look after yourself. Much love.

Report this post  
hotrod 
Posted on 20-Mar-2022 0:16:22
#117 ]
Elite Member

@clebin

Stop the acting. You can't win this. Thinking that you can is being delusional and I wouldn't even try.

Also you're obsessing over me when it isn't in my hands. I don't run the investigation. Also your methods of abuse and acting inocent are getting old.

I will never fear you. I pity you. You don't even realize how twisted you've become.

Oh right demons. You don't argue with demons. These "people" got very little in common with real people.

Threats and bullying. It is getting hard for them now, getting annoyed so here comes the threats.

But you're right and that is why we can't have maniacs on the lose.

That right there is being passive aggressive. In reality it is pure hate inside the head right now.

Hate, paranoia, confusion. Unstable and dangerous.

Oh well, might be better to keep them here. It is evidence.

matthey 
Posted on 20-Mar-2022 0:39:04
#118 ]

BigD Quote:

Please moderators lock the Thread and possibly give hotrod a 2 week therapy time out suspension.

Moderator, what's that? Some of the trolls like fishy_fis and ferrels deserve a couple weeks of time out too. This whole thread was started about the sick enjoyment fishy_fis gets from trolling and personal attacks. He called me a narcissist but I was a care giver for years helping elderly people who wanted to stay at home. Ferrels accused me of failing economics while the small investment group I'm in has been doing amazing. I affectionately called the guy who went in big on UAN, Jim Cramer, after he said today he was up $200,000 in one day and $350,000 in one week. That is better than I have ever done but he was leveraging with options while I am more conservative and stay away from options and margin borrowing. I'm no Mother Teresa or Warren Buffett but these guys would have trolled them the same way.

Last edited by matthey on 20-Mar-2022 at 12:45 AM.

MEGA_RJ_MICAL 
Posted on 20-Mar-2022 0:51:01
#119 ]
From: AMIGAWORLD.NET WAS ORIGINALLY FOUNDED BY DAVID DOYLE

Quote:

matthey wrote:

Moderator, what's that? Some of the trolls like fishy_fis and ferrels deserve a couple weeks of time out too. This whole thread was started about the sick enjoyment fishy_fis gets from trolling and personal attacks. He called me a narcissist but I was a care giver for years helping elderly people who wanted to stay at home. Ferrels accused me of failing economics while the small investment group I'm in has been doing amazing. I affectionately called the guy who went in big on UAN, Jim Cramer, after he said today he was up $200,000 in one day and $350,000 in one week. That is better than I have ever done but he was leveraging with options while I am more conservative and stay away from options and margin borrowing. I'm no Mother Teresa or Warren Buffett but these guys would have trolled them the same way.

And with this message combining narcissism, being a care giver, and investment stuff -
if there was any need given the vast amount of endless technobabble rants -
we now have a complete assessment of friend matthey's mental health.

Thinking about it, his mention of narcissism and the length of his usual rants bear quite a resemblance to hotrod's posting structure.

ARE WE ON TO SOMETHING???
TO BE CONTINUED

ferrels 
Posted on 20-Mar-2022 1:19:14
#120 ]
Cult Member

@matthey

Quote:
Ferrels accused me of failing economics while the small investment group I'm in has been doing amazing.

Yeah, right..... Until you show us your portfolio, shut your mouth and go home and cry to mama, you economics flunky. I don't know who is worse in this thread as far a monologues go, but you and hotrod are neck-in-neck and at least he seems to know his economics even if he is crazy.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle