Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
21 crawler(s) on-line.
 113 guest(s) on-line.
 1 member(s) on-line.

amigakit

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 amigakit:  2 mins ago
 MarcioD:  25 mins ago
 Hammer:  33 mins ago
 kolla:  34 mins ago
 matthey:  41 mins ago
 NancyNash:  55 mins ago
 agami:  1 hr 25 mins ago
 Hypex:  1 hr 41 mins ago
 Karlos:  1 hr 44 mins ago
 Musashi5150:  1 hr 49 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Amiga General Chat
      /  Anyone Else Just Hang Around For the Comedy?
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
PosterThread
matthey 
Re: Anyone Else Just Hang Around For the Comedy?
Posted on 20-Mar-2022 1:52:34
#121 ]
Elite Member

ferrels Quote:

Yeah, right..... Until you show us your portfolio, shut your mouth and go home and cry to mama, you economics flunky. I don't know who is worse in this thread as far a monologues go, but you and hotrod are neck-in-neck and at least he seems to know his economics even if he is crazy.

You don't have brain one and just dig a deeper hole for yourself. Did you even look at the stock performance of UAN and CVX since January 9 when I posted the following.

https://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=44253&forum=2&start=160&171#847508

My friend went in big on UAN which is his largest holding. My largest holding is CVX just like I stated although I added to my UAN position in my Roth when it was at $77 shortly before the post above. Do you even know how to look up a stock to see the recent performance? Can you comprehend that my foresight is better than your hindsight because I posted before the stocks took off? Can you comprehend that there are people that make a *lot* of money in the stock market? Can you comprehend that we are relatively young investors who have had much less time for gains to compound compared to Trevor? Can you understand that with daily fluctuation us young investors may be up or down a car and guys like Trevor may be up or down a house (daily mostly unrealized gains or losses)? Have you ever even had an investment account? Are you the one still living with your mama because you like to accuse others of your deficiencies?

Last edited by matthey on 20-Mar-2022 at 02:05 AM.
Last edited by matthey on 20-Mar-2022 at 01:54 AM.

Profile     Report this post  
MEGA_RJ_MICAL 
Posted on 20-Mar-2022 2:12:10
#122 ]
From: AMIGAWORLD.NET WAS ORIGINALLY FOUNDED BY DAVID DOYLE

MEGA_RJ_MICAL 
Posted on 21-Mar-2022 0:04:14
#123 ]

UPDATE!
That number went actually down in 2017!

But, friend Matthey,
for all your attention to detail and stubborn dedication to technical and financial truth,
I see you promoting sheer disinformation there.

You state you left amigaworld.net HOWEVER these old eyes of mine can certainly spot you here as a rather pervasive presence!

TRULY,
mrjm

matthey 
Posted on 21-Mar-2022 4:16:30
#124 ]
Elite Member

MEGA_RJ_MICAL Quote:

But, friend Matthey,
for all your attention to detail and stubborn dedication to technical and financial truth,
I see you promoting sheer disinformation there.

You state you left amigaworld.net HOWEVER these old eyes of mine can certainly spot you here as a rather pervasive presence!

I left amigaworld.net for quite awhile but they never banned me. I never logged back into amiga.org after being temporarily banned back in the egotistical AmigaOS 4 fanboy moderator days when these forums were practically authoritarian AmigaOS 4 propaganda sites. Now there aren't even moderators around. As I recall on amiga.org, I was banned for pointing out the elitist attitudes of the AmigaOS 4 few while blocking progress of the more popular 68k and that the result may be rebellion. It didn't end up in rebellion as Hyperion switched gears to the more popular 68k to save their business, albeit while stepping on Amiga Inc. and Cloanto's toes. I was correct about blowback and the popularity of the 68k but the pushback didn't manifest quite like I had expected as Hyperion shifted gears to not only being more 68k friendly but nearly abandoning the PPC platform. Something had to give as Trevor can't subsidize the failing niche PPC AmigaOS 4 platform forever while the 68k market is massively building and gaining momentum. As I recall, this was in the Natami days when the Natami was ignored despite ~.75 million views in the MX bringup thread while niche AmigaOne hardware needed years to sell a batch of 1000 computers. One reason I considered leaving amigaworld.net too was that the moderator who banned me on amiga.org was/is a moderator on amigaworld.net as well.

As far as my banning on EAB, I have written about it on here before.

matthey Quote:

Damien is an emotional roller coaster ride who is especially short on patience. He is the moderator who permanently banned me without a warning and without giving a reason. I was banned after I deleted my posts in a thread where he complained about me sharing an e-mail address which was already public and posting e-mails which he did not know whether I had permission to make public. He ignored the fact that personal attacks against me on the forum were from lies which I exposed. I expect he broke more forum rules than I did when he banned me. Moderators stand behind moderators and ignore the rules though. It is the same problem with the police policing themselves around the world.

https://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=44186&forum=27&start=100&viewmode=flat&order=0#842009

That post was actually in response to others.

cdimauro Quote:

Recently one of the worst ones, Damien, was... banned! He was first removed by the moderator role because he did too much trolling on a thread (just by case: one about Vampire. Which he seems to hate), which was unsustainable even on a place like EAB. After that he was still trolling against other moderators, making cutting remarks. Now it's banned (don't know the reason).

hth313 Quote:

Well, that was a piece of welcome information. Damien banned, I cannot express how much that pleases me.

Actually, when it comes to moderation I think EAB is the worst forum I have ever visited in my life. It was well expressed by an occasional visitor once, who said every time once in a while when he came there, he would find out that someone new had been banned.

https://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=44186&forum=27&start=100&viewmode=flat&order=0#841971

That was the end of my Amiga projects which were only on EAB.

ADis disassembler
http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=82709

__builtin_ function link library for vbcc
http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=82114

DivMagic
http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=82710

I also stopped all work I was doing for the vbcc compiler at that time. Most of my work was on code optimizations, integer math support and C99 FPU floating point support. Code compiled with vbcc for the 68060 FPU can have more than double the FPU performance of that generated by some GCC compilers and nearly double the performance of that of SAS/C in the ByteMark benchmark.

https://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=44391&forum=25#847418

Your effort to show that I'm a troll actually exposes the kind of trolling that has damaged Amiga development and legitimate future discussions about the Amiga platform.

I really can't help that people don't believe me. One interesting thing I realized about the investment group I'm in is that all 4 of the friends in it were Amiga fans which I may have something to do with as well as their investing interest. There is some truth that most of the sane Amiga users have given up and left and the Amiga legacy is trashed by trolls and blockers. At least ex-Amigans are successful elsewhere. A $200,000 investment account value increase in one day is impressive and after talking to him again today that was without using margin borrowing (it is in an IRA where margins are not allowed although options allow quite a bit of leveraging alone). I'm proud of him. He did some great research and spotted a grossly miss valued stock in UAN. We were surprised someone bigger like Carl Icahn didn't buy it out and we still consider it a potential takeover target at the current price as there is no quick way to significantly boost fertilizer production considering all the plants in America are at full production while the plants in Europe are shut down due to high natural gas prices and major fertilizer producers like Russia and Ukraine may not export any fertilizer. It's a shit storm with fertilizer at the highest price ever. Energy and food inflation are just starting.

The semi-sane people here usually have other interests and hobbies and we won't stick around this Amiga dead world forever. The weather is getting nice again and I found this great video about one of my other hobbies.

The FD RX-7 is everything you want in a sports car, including failure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quLmDySyO7k

My 1993 RX-7 base model is also silver with black leather interior like in the video. The RX-7 was similar to the Amiga in that it did things different and was amazing in some ways bet never reached its full potential. By the way, I don't need any trolls telling me what isn't in my garage like my investment accounts. I don't even consider myself rich as several people in my family are significantly wealthier than I am. Maybe I'm more blessed than the people living paycheck to paycheck that are about to get crushed by inflation they never saw coming and don't know how to protect themselves with their investments. Trolls are usually too busy expressing their superiority by putting people down to listen and learn much of anything so feel the inflation but don't blame me. You were given the perfect stock tips to beat the inflation.

MEGA_RJ_MICAL 
Posted on 21-Mar-2022 4:52:12
#125 ]

Dearest, dearest friend matthey.

Never for a mere second I meant to portray you as a "troll".
Never.

On the other hand,

always and always and forever and to the end of all time that this mysterious universe of ours will weave upon us mortals,
I will identify you as unbearably obnoxious.

And this post,
friend matthey,

this post where you wander ranting on topics ranging from hardware architectures, to forum feuds, from dubious investments to fertilizer, from personal software project to.... cars with black leather interiors that are somehow also... a metaphor of something?

This post,
just etched my judgment in stone FOR THE PEOPLE OF ALL NATIONS TO SEE.

Time, my friend,
to return to that world of tires & rims,
where peace and acceptance await you

Signed and stamped,
"MEGA" RJ MICAL, Esquire / PHD

Last edited by MEGA_RJ_MICAL on 21-Mar-2022 at 08:15 AM.

kolla 
Posted on 21-Mar-2022 6:50:20
#126 ]
Elite Member

We should make a new forum, which upon signing up you must prove that you are permanently banned from at least 2 amiga forums.

Karlos 
Posted on 21-Mar-2022 10:37:50
#127 ]
Elite Member
From: As-sassin-aaate! As-sassin-aaate! Ooh! We forgot the ammunition!

@kolla

Technically we're all banned from Moobunny already. Does that count?

hotrod 
Posted on 21-Mar-2022 19:06:01
#128 ]
Elite Member

@ferrels

1. You run errands for a sociopath and a narcissist.

2. You obsess over something that I wrote 15 years ago which wasn't anything strange what so ever to begin with.

You call me crazy? You know, most people don't do that, only the most insane, weak and stupid do that and you've been doing that your whole lives so it pretty much says everything about you.

AND you don't dare to visit the psychiatry OR share your diagnosis where as I'm being fine doing that because they haven't found anything on me but they have on you and seeing how you act and live your lives there's no suprice there.

BUT insane people like narcissist tend to believe that they are healthy which is part of the delusion and insanity.

No there's been investigations and they did NOT find you to do be sane. You won't share that but I will.

My sister says things like "he doesn't love his mother" and they go crazy". Or she says "he's addicted to sex" and they go crazy.

On of them doesn't have a mom and believing that it's true... yeah sane.

Then the accusation about me being addicted to sex.... Their hobby is to be on social media trying to get laid with every woman they can. I have never done that which they know.

So.... you tell me how that's being sane. To me that equals being bat shit crazy.

But as I've already said, a narcissist can't selfreflect. They know that what they're doing is wrong, they are fully aware of that but they can't go any deeper than that which is why they believe whatever crazy shit my sister is saying even though there are proof of it being lies. They can never be wrong either even though they clearly are.

So the award of being insane goes to you. You can't get much crazier than that and like I wrote, I am FAR above you. Always has been, always will be.

hotrod 
Posted on 21-Mar-2022 19:33:16
#129 ]
Elite Member

@morrons

If someone thinks that I'm crazy after listening to you then so be it, it says waaay more about that person than it does about me.

I'm bringing the facts, the truth and you shouting that I'm crazy won't change that.

And seeing how you're acting it's really obvious that there's something wrong with you. you don't even need to be a psychiatrist to spot that but if that's not enough we have the statements from the psychiatrists too meaning that there are you with your behaviour and crazy accusations that makes no sense and that's been checked.

The fact that you are being told that you're wrong with evidence up front and it still isn't enough just have to say everything about how sick you really are.

And regarding that addiction, it is YOU who #### around and not me.

Either you are extremely toxic, criminal assholes that just won't admit being wrong OR you're narcissists being hurt by admitting that you're wrong.

But you see it doesn't matter if you tell the whole world otherwise because facts are facts.

Also either way you know what you've done to me, to mom, to my gfs family and relatives. Everything that you're saying are lies. Normal people give in once they've been proven wrong but you never ever do so what's wrong with you? Something is extremely wrong when you can't believe facts and that is exactly why you must be taken care of and you will, be sure of that.

Last edited by hotrod on 21-Mar-2022 at 08:06 PM.

klx300r 
Posted on 21-Mar-2022 20:06:16
#130 ]
Elite Member

@MEGA_RJ_MICAL

I know..I know..but are you possibly related to Franko

mancave-ramblings
X1000 I BELIEVE

Karlos 
Posted on 21-Mar-2022 20:12:09
#131 ]
Elite Member

Maybe this thread can be referred to a mental health practitioner. Or three.

hotrod 
Posted on 21-Mar-2022 20:30:09
#132 ]
Elite Member

@Karlos

Maybe the bullying comments could be saved for when the truth is out (which it pretty much already is). They just try to pretend like it isn't.

The police won't ever let them go and keep on digging. It's just a matter a time.

Also they have admitted that they have murdered my mom and everything that I've written is true and well known here.

But sure, bring it, let them analyse them. Not that it's needed because it has already been done but you seem to enjoy playing experts in every field there is so I would guess that you're not even needing one, just do what you always do and judge for yourself. That usually turns out the best... or not.

Bunnysite. "We all....", not me, I'm not crazy or dumb enough to participate it such insanity but you are.

You can ask any psychiatrist you want and they will all say that it is proof of mental health issues, one way or the other.

Most people know that and so should you but you're all in denial. "We must bring a psychiatrist here". Like it matters, you already know that you're f***ed up, you just won't admit it. Doesn't matter, you know, I know, everybody knows and that's all that's needed.

You where there, I weren't and you're mocking me calling me crazy and yourselves sane.

I mean, why even talk to such embarrasing, sad excuses for human beings? You don't talk to insane people, simple as that. Have just explained why you don't because they are irrational babies who are seriously ill beyond healing. What's the point in talking with insane people? None.

You can argue with a narcissist forever and they won't get or admit it no matter what. So yes, it's insanity to try and talk to them. It is sanity to let them do whatever and let the police handle it. I know what's true and what's lies and that's enough, I don't need any confirmations, I have that already from people that matters and they do not, neither do their friends.

Also, it is known more or less already. I have not been labled mentally ill but you have and for good reason. Don't remember if it was Trevor or who it was that wrote about it but anyone can see that except for the insane, they don't seem to understand anything what so ever. Anything deeper than "hamburger, car, bicycle, rock" and they're lost.

But go play with your 366 PC, it's about as real as you are.

Karlos 
Posted on 21-Mar-2022 21:21:07
#133 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

Erm, yeah. I'm just going to reverse my way through this conveniently placed hedge...

Honestly, it's like someone trained GPT3 on Moobunny.

Last edited by Karlos on 21-Mar-2022 at 09:23 PM.

BigD 
Posted on 21-Mar-2022 21:25:14
#134 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

hotrod 
Posted on 21-Mar-2022 22:05:50
#135 ]
Elite Member

@BigD

It is one thread where noone are forced to be and yet you can't stay away.

Why do they constantly cut me down? Because they don't compare.

Why do you write in this thread? None of you got anything to say.

Start your own thread and clown in there. You can't rise to my level and I can't sink to your level.

Screaming insults only makes you look even more crazy. Exactly how crazy do you need to get?

You act crazy and call others crazy. You can't handle the truth. Nothing that is true about you, nothing. Not who you are, not what you've done, absolutely nothing.

Does your behavior change anything? No. You've proven that you're completely insane so many times. Everyone knows that. Everyone. You just need to exist. Everything that you say, everything that you do are pure insanity.

Your accusations are lies and you lie about yourself as well.

"Go away". You're not the boss of me and I haven't asked for your opinion. If you dislike this, why are you here?

You got nothing to say. You know that I'm right. All you got are lies and insults. Not much to bring to the table, you've proven yourselves for 40 years now. That's all you got. That's all. That's said.

Fact, you will never change meaning that you will continue to commit crimes. When you get caught you will continue to bully and lie. And that's it. That's all you've ever done.

Everything that you're accusing me of is about you.

What you do is evil and twisted and makes no sense what so ever. There is NOTHING to talk about.

I've done nothing to deserve that, nor had mom or anyone else.

You think that you're some sort of gods. It's about time that you become aware that it isn't the case. It will probably take the rest of your lives to realize that.

BigD 
Posted on 21-Mar-2022 22:18:39
#136 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

Quote:
None of you got anything to say.

And neither do you! The only way we are hanging about "for the Comedy" is to laugh at the insanity of all of this!!?!

This is comedy:

Basil Fawlty from Fawlty Towers beats his Mini Cooper with a sapling!

Ace Rimmer from Red Dwarf paraglides from a burning plane on the back of an alligator while shooting at Nazis!

Carlton's dance on The Fresh Prince of Bell Air!

So yeah! The above is considered comedy and is actually funny! Watch some PLEASE! Just don't keep giving people a reason to laugh at you and to post those popcorn pictures as you continue to unravel!

This thread was seemingly created to suggest that there is no real content to the forums now and it is only the insanity and crazies that provide any entertainment anymore and then you show up to prove them right!

Please take some time out for your own good!

Last edited by BigD on 21-Mar-2022 at 10:38 PM.
Last edited by BigD on 21-Mar-2022 at 10:20 PM.

MEGA_RJ_MICAL 
Posted on 21-Mar-2022 22:21:52
#137 ]

@hotrod

You are raging.

You are a rager.

An Amiga Rager.

Nonefornow 
Posted on 21-Mar-2022 22:57:05
#138 ]

@MEGA_RJ_MICAL

I was able to find only 5 Amiga raging games

Axe Of Rage
Primal Rage
Rage (Scorpius)
Rage (UbiSoft)
Rage 2.0

Hypex 
Posted on 22-Mar-2022 2:19:19
#139 ]
Elite Member

@Karlos

Speaking of comedy, and since BigD posted a visual reference, is that John Cleese in your avatar? Surely looks like him. I've always thought so.

Karlos 
Posted on 22-Mar-2022 11:19:50
#140 ]
Elite Member

@Hypex

Correct! To be clear, it's from my crack squad of Gumbycorp Syndicate agents that wear a white handkerchief on their heads. If you ever play the original game again, you'll be familiar with the coloured cap that identifies which affiliation squads have.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle