Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
13 crawler(s) on-line.
 112 guest(s) on-line.
 0 member(s) on-line.

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 Gunnar:  23 mins ago
 Frank:  29 mins ago
 OlafS25:  30 mins ago
 NutsAboutAmiga:  49 mins ago
 MickJT:  1 hr 8 mins ago
 A1200:  1 hr 32 mins ago
 outlawal2:  2 hrs 6 mins ago
 AndreasM:  2 hrs 8 mins ago
 sibbi:  2 hrs 18 mins ago
 saimo:  2 hrs 32 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Amiga General Chat
      /  Anyone Else Just Hang Around For the Comedy?
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
PosterThread
MEGA_RJ_MICAL 
Re: Anyone Else Just Hang Around For the Comedy?
Posted on 22-Mar-2022 11:21:25
#141 ]
From: AMIGAWORLD.NET WAS ORIGINALLY FOUNDED BY DAVID DOYLE

Amiga Racer.

Profile     Report this post  
Karlos 
Posted on 22-Mar-2022 11:25:57
#142 ]
Elite Member
From: As-sassin-aaate! As-sassin-aaate! Ooh! We forgot the ammunition!

If we suspend our disbelief for a moment and assume hotrod isn't just trolling the shit out of everyone for laughs, picture the world in a few decades when all the readily accessible lithium has been mined for batteries and there's none left for pharmaceutical use.

hotrod 
Posted on 22-Mar-2022 13:05:08
#143 ]
Elite Member

@MEGA_RJ_MICAL

Spoiled brats murdering innocent people for "fun".

That's even worse than being a narcissist and isn't something that will work in your favour.

BigD 
Posted on 22-Mar-2022 13:12:46
#144 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

Quote:

The plotline for Hostel or The Purge? Seriously, there is no alternative to reporting to the police if you have REALLY experienced that sort of thing. It's not really the sort of thing to accuse anonymous Amigans of!

MEGA_RJ_MICAL 
Posted on 22-Mar-2022 14:04:12
#145 ]
From: AMIGAWORLD.NET WAS ORIGINALLY FOUNDED BY DAVID DOYLE

Quote:

hotrod wrote:
@MEGA_RJ_MICAL

That's even worse than being a narcissist and isn't something that will work in your favour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FujVLV4tSAI

hotrod 
Posted on 22-Mar-2022 14:20:21
#146 ]
Elite Member

@BigD

Not THAT "anonymous".

Hypex 
Posted on 22-Mar-2022 14:53:13
#147 ]
Elite Member

@Karlos

Excellent. I don't think I have played the orginal game at all. So that would be good to see.

saimon69 
Posted on 22-Mar-2022 16:21:39
#148 ]

@agami
Quote:

[Dido:]
My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why
I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
and I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be gray, but your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad, it's not so bad

Thank You, or Stan with Eminem? The latter one seems more fitting ^^[quote]
Stan

Last edited by saimon69 on 22-Mar-2022 at 04:28 PM.

saimon69 
Posted on 22-Mar-2022 16:25:33
#149 ]

@Nonefornow

Quote:

Nonefornow wrote:
@MEGA_RJ_MICAL

I was able to find only 5 Amiga raging games

Axe Of Rage
Primal Rage
Rage (Scorpius)
Rage (UbiSoft)
Rage 2.0

Eh, you forgot Amiga RaGer ;)

hotrod 
Posted on 22-Mar-2022 16:37:21
#150 ]
Elite Member

@BigD

I don't make things up and something like this? Never.

Anyways I emjoy MOS mostly these days for my fix, they've done a fantastic job.

Brings new life into the old powermac and even my old hp laserjet works which was unexpected.

Iris is excellent and so is Wayfarer allthough slow. Watching fullhd movies works and I play some old games that I haven't played or haven't finnished like shadow warrior which runs supersmooth.

Since I can't afford new A1 hardware this is just excellent. My joypad works after switching it to PS3-mode, volume buttons on keyboard works out of the box.

OWB-JIT is speedy though and still works with many websites so a combination of that and Wayfarer is pretty sweet.

I wonder, are there any PDF software available for any platform that allows you to edit PDF-files?

hotrod 
Posted on 22-Mar-2022 18:05:14
#151 ]
Elite Member

@Karlos

I'm not trolling. The many years that I've been here, you can't say that you think that about me.

Anyway, thanks for that and I haven't seen you on here since I don't know when. Good to see that you're still around.

Karlos 
Posted on 22-Mar-2022 18:40:21
#152 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

I can't say for sure you are the same person* from 2003 or whether or not your account has been taken over someone else or you are the same person but have developed mental health issues since that time. Some of the things you have posted in this thread (and I haven't read them all) lack coherence at best and sound delusional at worst. Talking about murder, narcissism, etc. I don't want to indulge what could be genuine paranoid delusion, but who has murdered whom and for what reason?

If you genuinely have reason to believe someone here has committed murder, or has driven someone else to suicide through a campaign of cyberbullying then this is something you can only take up with the authorities. No offence but you sound like a complete crackpot in this thread.

*Likewise, I could be anybody. I'm not, but I have no ready way to prove that to you.

hotrod 
Posted on 22-Mar-2022 19:31:44
#153 ]
Elite Member

@Karlos

I am the same person and I don't take drugs. I am a victim of crime that is more severe now that it was 2003.

I write the way I do for the people who are criminals and hurting me, not for everyones enjoyment. That means that it won't perhaps make sense to you but it will to them.

That they are here is obvious, instead of reading what I've written, read what others have written. There's no explanation as to why.

I am not paranoid and I don't suffer from delusion.

I don't know if someone here has commited murder, I know that the people that I talk about have. I suspect that either them or friends of them are here, or it's pretty obvious that they are considering some peoples attitude against me and what's been written.

I don't suspect you to be someone else than you are and I never have. You believing that sounds like someone's told you to believe that I would think that which is kind of the thing here. Talk without being honest.

If you have thoughts, spill it and I can answer. Mocking and being suspicious and confused won't bring any clearity.

For what reason? That's where it gets crazy and I really don't wanna talk about it here. It involves people being "friends" or rather slaves to my father and sister. Dealing with a sociopath, narcissist is a very special experience straight from hell that you'll never understand haven't you experienced it. There's no way that a victim from narcissistic abuse can make you understand what it's like, it's just impossible, you have to experience it first hand.

The reasons are psychological and I don't wanna begin to explain that here where everyone can start a gossiping shitfest about things that you believe but don't understand.

Like you said "you sound like a crackpot" and that's because it goes over your head, you're not familiar with it (be VERY glad that you're not).

Look, I can't make you understand or relate or believe etc. If you haven't experienced it then you won't understand, simple as that.

It doesn't make me crazy, a liar or suffer from any mental health issues.

However these people will do all that they possibly can to make you believe that.

Explaining why someone commits murder, it is for the murderer to explain, how can I explain that insanity?

You are so off from what this is about and probably effected by them, because they are everywhere that I am just bullying me. Or talking trash about me and that is called the smear campaign when narcissists do that.

Now these people obey my sister and father. If these people suffer from NPD or not I can not say. It doesn't even matter much, what they've done does matter though.

And stop calling me things all the time. I am not crazy, I don't do drugs. What do you want from me?

It is easy for people who's comited crimes to lie. Why on earth would I make up some stories? It makes no sense.

But my sister and father, with there personality disorders, they are extremly good at manipulating people, take control over them etc and they've done just that and because of that these people have commited crimes.

But you want it to go deeper, you want to really understand and that's the thing about narcissists, sociopaths and psychopaths that you never will understand because they are so completely different from us that there's no way that you can understand.

Just sitting there without knowing anything about them and thinking that you suddenly will is extremly naive and stupid.

hotrod 
Posted on 22-Mar-2022 19:33:10
#154 ]
Elite Member

@Karlos

Also, when you throw out "delusional" it's a word going around, you didn't come up with that yourself. Who is the source?

hotrod 
Posted on 22-Mar-2022 19:36:30
#155 ]
Elite Member

You're gossiping behind my back but who are calling me all these things?

hotrod 
Posted on 22-Mar-2022 19:37:05
#156 ]
Elite Member

and is it likely that it's an Amigafan doing that? Not very.

Karlos 
Posted on 22-Mar-2022 19:58:55
#157 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

Mental health is no joke. I'm not "neurotypical". I've recently come to accept that I'm probably autistic but have stopped short of a formal diagnosis. Nevertheless, it has made sense of a lot of things that have happened the last 40 odd years.

Quote:
and is it likely that it's an Amigafan doing that? Not very.

I disagree. I think that if there is one thing that unites amiga fans of every persuasion in the year 2022 it's that, like me, they are probably not neurotypical and harbour some of the same obsessive traits I do. Every "normal" has moved on.

Quote:
Also, when you throw out "delusional" it's a word going around, you didn't come up with that yourself. Who is the source?

You are. I tend to take things at face value and somewhat literally most of the time. Reading your posts at face value in this thread leads me to consider that you are either trolling or have some form of mental health problem.

You allude to being mistreated by a sociopath/narcissist here: Quote:
There's no way that a victim from narcissistic abuse can make you understand what it's like, it's just impossible, you have to experience it first hand.

You're right. I can't relate to this. However, if this has happened to you, why would you assume you haven't been changed by it? Victims of abuse, particularly long term are rarely unscathed and most have all kinds of neuroses that need therapy to help overcome.

What starts to sound paranoid/delusional is that your persecutors are here, on this forum. Much more likely they are people like me, reading your stream of consciousness and drawing their own conclusions that you are either not well or trolling. Some will be sympathetic, some (likely those that think you are trolling) will try to get a reaction.

Quote:
You're gossiping behind my back

See? This. I am doing no such thing. Anyone that knows me will tell you I'm direct as a punch in the balls and as blunt as a sphere. The closest I get to not saying what I think to someone's face is just not saying anything. And even that is something I've had to learn to do for the sake of diplomacy.

Whatever the truth of all of this, if you are serious, this isn't the place to be talking about it. You need to talk to someone qualified.

Last edited by Karlos on 22-Mar-2022 at 08:10 PM.
Last edited by Karlos on 22-Mar-2022 at 08:00 PM.

hotrod 
Posted on 22-Mar-2022 20:11:31
#158 ]
Elite Member

@Karlos

That's just it! I have said that I have trauma because of it but you just ignore it. Why? You're charmed and brainwashed by them and you won't say who they are!

There are women who has gotten together with a narcissist and he has abused her at their home, in their car etc but been so charming and wonderful against her family that they won't believe her.

That's what a narcissist is and if I was one you would believe me.

But everything you say tells me that you've been talking to one or one of their flying monkeys.

That include this "I might suffer from" which belittles NPD a great deal making you think that it isn't a big deal while it really is.

You are played and you have no idea.

hotrod 
Posted on 22-Mar-2022 20:19:03
#159 ]
Elite Member

@Karlos

You are saying things that's been put in you mind by them that isn't you.

That is exactly what they do.

They are like predators, want you to be in their mindgames and you are.

The thing is that the narcissist have told you everything about me and that is what you base everything on, including me being crazy, taking drugs etc including what treatment I need, why etc.

It's lies. Their method is that by any means taking control over others and have power. Once they have they will tell you whatever about their threat which happens to be me now.

And that's it. I'm not delusional, there's nothing more delusional than a narcissist.

They want you to be in their grip to control and manipulate. That's what they are doing right now.

How they do it doesn't matter but it can be charm, sex, jokes, whatever works.

It isn't a joke, it isn't delusional, it isn't a fantasy, it isn't a joke.....

hotrod 
Posted on 22-Mar-2022 20:25:55
#160 ]
Elite Member

@Karlos

They do that all the time, talk about different mental health conditions like it's normal and everyone suffers from something etc.

It's all BS.

NPD is something really serious. Like Putin, like Hitler.

They didn't get there by being weird or a-holes, did they?

They are playing you. Talking crap about me is called "the smear campaign" and it is something that the narcissist does if a person tries to become free from them because noone shall think that it was because of them, it was all about the sick f**k that left which would be me.

You're not allowed to leave them or do anything really. Their charm is supershallow and would you go deeper you would be scared of who they are.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle