Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
13 crawler(s) on-line.
 137 guest(s) on-line.
 0 member(s) on-line.

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 clint:  6 mins ago
 RickSkid:  16 mins ago
 bhabbott:  21 mins ago
 BigD:  24 mins ago
 Diane:  27 mins ago
 VooDoo:  30 mins ago
 A1200:  34 mins ago
 pixie:  46 mins ago
 retrofaza:  47 mins ago
 DiscreetFX:  1 hr 8 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Amiga General Chat
      /  Anyone Else Just Hang Around For the Comedy?
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
PosterThread
gryfon 
Re: Anyone Else Just Hang Around For the Comedy?
Posted on 15-Mar-2022 20:49:17
#21 ]

@fishy_fis

No.

Profile     Report this post  
hotrod 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 2:18:13
#22 ]
Elite Member

Last edited by hotrod on 16-Mar-2022 at 02:21 AM.

MEGA_RJ_MICAL 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 2:24:20
#23 ]
From: AMIGAWORLD.NET WAS ORIGINALLY FOUNDED BY DAVID DOYLE

Friends, I have put this epic scandinavian saga together for your enjoyment.
Truly,
Mega RJ Mical

Quote:
I am stating facts being perfectly calm but it is funny that you should say that of all people, being all sun and flowers.

How is that raging? Also what's your sudden interest, feeling guilty about participating with the pointing fingers at others clan while never ever improving? Yep that's narcissistic if anything.

Also it is abuse to tell people that they are raging when they're not.

But you are good at advertising why you should stay away from the Amiga since it's a magnet for the insane and broken people.

And yes you hate me because I enjoy life and you don't. Instead of doing something about it you point finger at others and complain and consider yourself being perfect.

Amd that's pretty much what you have in common and yes that's what narcissists do and toxic people in general.

Sorry but I won't lower myself to your misserable level. Ever. Won't happen.

Do you smoke by the way? I picture you as one of Marges sisters.

Narcissists only rage when their ego are hurt since it's fragile. Also they have nothing to say so they are where they belong, behind me, sneaking, talking crap with equaly toxic, misserable people.

I don't do that but you do so tell me, how does that make me a narcissist? Narcissists gossip, I don't. Narcissists aren't honest, I am. Narcissists lack empathy, I don't.

I guess that they given you the "fact" about narcissists raging. Cover narcissist are passive aggressive so they do this. Called the smear campaign.

Why? Because I'm such a horrible person? No because I am good supply and are everything that they are not.

You seem so bitter so I guess that you too hate yourself and are too weak to do anything about it other than rant here?

You got way more narcissistic traits than me. Read up on the subject before you open your mouth or stick to something you know like the history of Commodore.

I am not raging, I am writing facts. You on the other hand is trolling. Grown people trolling because they've heard some lies from the narcissist.

All the things that you've written for years bullying people. Something is wrong, ehat I don't know but their flying monkeys usually one of the following, very low IQ. Mental illness.

Yeah they sneak around, talk crap about other people, commit murder, hate on things one day, love what they did hate the next day because they never did either, it's just an act to get what they allways want which is power. Power and control.

And they're never getting that over me. Also I don't want to have anything to do with such "people" which they can't stand since they are marvelous in their delusional minds so it hurts their ego and because of that they must stalk me and talk crap about me because I can't break up with the superiour specimen, it hurts their ego............

They are diagnosed and so am I. I am not a narcissist, they are and they have murdered people, raped, bullied, stolen, cheated and tons of other things.

But sure, wellcome your new friends, I don't care. I can read the news without talking to you and you can gossip all you want. Just so you know, people with NPD who accuse others often talk about themselves, they confess. They can't say anything negative about themselves but they do that by accusing others. If they cheat they like to acuse their partner of cheating for example but it can be about anything.

Raging? What of this is about raging?

Oh they acused me of sleeping with younger women when in fact they where the ones doing that while being in a relationship and offcourse it is well known. It baffles me that this hasn't turned into a sex-site, it usually does when they show up since they're allways looking for supply but I guess that the number of females on this site isn't in their favour. And you aren't exciting enough I guess, not even for a narcissist.

I'm really not raging, I am just stating facts. We have been checked by experts, narcissists allways lies and can't say anything negative about themselves (their imaginary fantasy of themselves is perfect). So I am just stating facts and that's that. I got nothing to rage about. At least not at the moment.

I consider myself having as much right to speak as everyone else so I do. I don't spend my time gossiping so this is some info.

I have however written about this and lots of other things so I won't bother. You are free to do and think whatever you like, it doesn't bother me what so ever but know what they are. Liars. Masters at manipulation. Can easily make you mad, sad, hate, angry, in love, afraid.

What they say is never important nor how they say it. What's important is what they want to achieve with it and that is power. Power over me in this case. It is allways about power. Since they lack empathy they don't know how to keep their supply (me) other than power. If I like them or love them they have no idea. Also since they are really shitty people they are extremly paranoid thinking that everyone else are too and will do them dirty. With power they are in control and nothing can hurt their fragile ego.

Their supplies are peoples. Often with big hearts and empathy that they can drain on energy with psychological abuse that physically kill you slowly from the inside. They can't use another narcissist because they don't care, they have no empathy. People that do they can fool into feeling guilt, shame, hoping that you can heal them. They hurt you like hell. Also it takes time before you notice, often years untill it's so bad that you get desperate to get away because you fear for your life.

I haven't manipulated anyone here nor elsewhere. I was loud because I was tired of the bullying and the caos. That's saying "quit it" and not gaining power. It's def not manipulation or you would be on my side, they use certain tactics for that like charm. I have not been very charming, have I? They use people and abuse. It is the opposite of how I did behave and am behaving. They don't do emotions, they do manipulation. Meaning that they would've enjoyed the bullying, maybe even joined. But they love to turn people against eachother and watch the show. Our camps was a perfect opportunity for them to turn us against eachother. I believe that you've been played.

I wanted for us to get along, some of you bullied me and I became a bit of an a-hole. Reason? Because I've dealt with it my whole life and I am tired of it. They've murdered ex girlfriends relatives just to destroy our relationships, bullied some to commit suicide, to be so ill that they've visited the psychiatry and lots and lots more.

I am positive that they have and are involved in the chaos here too and no I have not created that. My reaction was because of that madness.

THAT is manipulation. Same tactics that start racism etc. When they make people go crazy they feel powerful and they enjoy that and it is all that matters to them. I wanted for us to get along and it is better now but give them more time and it will get back to that. Some of you seem to want that.

They stalk me so it makes perfect sense. You know who they are. I won't be a part of it again. Don't see what's so funny about that. But yes, that's exactly what a narcissist do.

It did hurt the brand if anything. They know how to trigger emotions. I tried to fix that. Easy task? Impossible, almost. I was angry. Not at you, at them. But they stay hidden. However I've experienced it so many times so there's no doubt.

I hate them for what they've done. You should be mad at them too if you care for our brand. They just want to destroy, that's what they do.

I got an a4k. My father talked my mom into buying it for me. Commodore went under. Eventuallt I was about to buy a Wintel computer so I bought a motherboard as a first step. My father gave it to a relative so I was stuck using the Amiga. Just to hurt me.

He thought that I couldn't finnish my education without a PC but I could, I used Storm-C for programing which worked fine

Used it for lots of other tasks too.

He and my sister began telling people that I was retarted for sticking with the Amiga for so long. They did hurt me bad so I became depressed, very much so. The a4k reminded me of mom so I kept it and upgraded it.

Now seeing what they've been able to do... This will sound crazy but the thought about them and Commodore has showed up in my mind more than ones but it seems too crazy. On the other hand they've managed to do some incredible things by knowing powerful people so what do I know?

There are allways these reallt weird coincidenses that happens that fit perfectly with what they want. It allways seems too incredible so you just ignore it but it happens time and time again.

So it is hard not to wonder. But yes you keep such thoughts to yourself because you will sound crazy.

However there are so many examples now and has been my whole life so... It isn't for me to investigate what's what but yes it is facts that what they say and want becomes reality. That's all I know.

You allready call me delusional so what does it matter? Listen to them and you'll believe things that are even crazier than this.

I am just a geek who like computers. I've said it all the time that it doesn't matter to me what OS someone use. It doesn't define you, nor does it make you worse or better, that doesn't exist.

I can enjoy any OS more or less but AOS is something special to me. I think that both MOS and AOS are amazing. I enjoy both.

I am so tired of it all. Of them.

They are good at making friends and manipulating people into doing really bad things and somehow they manage to make it happen.

The right thing to do is to stick together as Amigans that we all are and tell them to go f*ck themselves. They're messing with your heads. I could never do that. It is just bad for everyone.

Also if you love Commodore chances are that you know who to be mad at when it comes to that too.

They have done all they can to ruin me in every imaginable way possible that is more sick than you can ever imagine.

What sounds incredible to you doesn't to me, not anymore.

They hate me because despite all the damage that they've done I've stayed positive. I was supposed to suffer, and I did but I still had fun using the a4k. That bothered them. They've broken me so many times and I have managed to pick myself up again. Mom has allways been a huge reason for that. They vate me even more for that, that I still smile sometimes, that I still care about people, that I still find joy somewhat in using AOS and MOS (I use Windows too, Linux sometimes, whatever).

The murder of my mom however... I won't recover from that. Perhaps ever.

I absolutely loved the Amiga. The A500 when I got it. I am not allowed to feel joy. I am not allowed to love. I am not allowed to be loved either.

I don't enjoy anything about computers the way that I used to. Not anything really. I just want for them to be stopped. You have no idea how sick and evil they are.

And I am a lot like my mom so no narcissist, no. I have never been suited to be a part of what they're doing so I have not known. Been controlled, isolated, bullied etc.

You can't help but wonder why whatever they talk about happens and it becomes huge sometimes.

I often get an uneasy feeling in my body whenever something happens that are typical to them. Even though it seems impossible for it to be right the feeling stucks. You allways wonder.

It's allways been a bit of a mystery. Maybe there will be answers.

agami 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 3:53:08
#24 ]

@fishy_fis

There are more than two types, but it's the polarizing few that stand out, be they what you classify as "delusional" or those who somewhat regularly engage in mockery.

Whilst I have at times written responses with an unmistakable mocking tone, the majority of my contributions to "the conversation" tends to be on-topic, and perhaps even at times some of the things I write could be considered by others as "delusional". I see it as quite subjective for the most part.

Even though not everything you write is in the spirit of mocking, you do tend to be quick to mock anyone who hasn't accepted some version of a grim reality which has a Venn overlap with the one to which you have subscribed.

Unlike some, I don't hold it against you. What many don't know is that the personality you exhibit on this forum is a common one found in Australian culture. A decent portion of the Australian comedic sensibility is based on mockery.

To answer your question: No. I do not hang around for the comedy. There isn't all that much on here that I find particularity funny, not the fringe viewpoint that is foreign to mine, nor the mockery with which it is often met.

Whilst there are some genuinely funny individuals on this forum, their occasional witty responses is not why I regularly check in.

SHADES 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 4:56:57
#25 ]
Cult Member

@ALL

This escalated quickly!

hotrod 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 7:28:37
#26 ]
Elite Member

@MEGA_RJ_MICAL

Not much of a saga. Mostly a lesson in what narcissists are, what they do, what their abuse is about etc.

But to the saga though, grandiouse mindsets makes them seek to politics and power. They do have connections with powerful people and they do whatever they can do hurt me. Not a made up story, these are facts.

Anyhow, they do see themselves as special, which they are not, or not in the way that they think that they are. They feel superiour to others. They do rage if you try to leave them or if you hurt their ego.

They are extremly unstable, gets bored easily, love to start conflicts and drama.

I wouldn't be supriced if they got anything to do with the fate of Commodore, I really wouldn't.

I did hurt a narcissist. I made a joke about his brand new Windows PC and it's multitasking capabilities (win 3.x) and that did make him angry. They do have powerful friends with lots of money. Wouldn't suprice me one bit.

He didn't rage, he is passive aggressive so he talked BS about me and the Amiga. This was ca 1990-1991.

He is friend with my father and sister, my father have close connections with politicians since he's tried to become one and has been very much involved. He's caused huge discussions about metal being dangerous to people, spread crap about the band Europe and tried to kill that genre and had some success too.

He has been involved in the subject of videogames being dangerous or created it rather.

And there are endless of things that can be written about what they've done and do. He predicted covid-19 and have spoken about war and Russia being great leaders and both happened. No all of it has happened.

And that's all I'm saying. These are facts.

What it comes down to is personality disorders and him and my sister hating me for....... I don't know. Not obeying them maybe. Not being their slave. So that's what all the debate etc has really been about. I play videogames, let's make that a big topic for politicians so that he can clame that I am crazy when I say something about the crimes that they've commited.

It is all a very sick game to them that comes down to them wanting to have power over me?

Why? Because they've been afraid of me outshining them. I am supposed to be what fishy_fis said, the one that noone takes seriously, don't care about, don't listen to. A grey shadow that noone cares about so that they can get all the attention that they crave.

However that won't happen.

It doesn't matter if you take me seriously or not, I really don't care. It is just information and it might be interesting to someone. I would however stay away from anyone talking crap about other people including me for the sake of your own sanity. They cause lots of damage for lots of people for small, personal issues like this.

My sister shouted that I was screwing around (I didn't but even if I had it's none of her bussiness). A politician had an outburst yelling "men shall not think that they can screw around with several women". I went to school and two women began to talk to me. It continued and before school ended we exchanged e-mail.

Shortly after I was reading a newssite of a big swedish newspaper connected to "socialdemokraterna". The first article that appared was on one of these women (the younger, prettier one) being dead. She had died while being at a bar. They blamed the drink being redbull and vodka guessing that the combination was the cause.

Shortly after my sister and father began to talk about people putting drugs in other peoples drinks. They talked about it all the time.

Things like this has happened throughout life. There are more victims than me.

Mom came from a city in Finland close to the russian border.

They have destroyed so many peoples lives both here and in Finland.

They talk about Sweden taking over the world.

And my new mission in life is to put an end to these madness. They are truly insane and it's not a joke. The police takes this very seriously and it seems like more and more are understanding and getting the full picture. They do all they can however to make everyone believe that I am the crazy one (which they've done with everyone that they consider being a problem to them).

I will tell as many as possible. I don't expect anything from it, some will surely call me insane too, I don't care. What's important is that it's written and out there. That it's known.

I can asure you that it's not a joke or fantasies, it's very real.

hotrod 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 8:11:09
#27 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

Oh, yes I've been threatend several times including to be murdered if I don't take it all back so it seems to be very real and true to some people.

My reply to that is that it's in the hands of the police and I can't do anything about that.

Either way I wouldn't anyway. This is for all the victims who has suffered and died and for the future of the children.

And to Rose who makes comments about narcissists, perhaps you should take it more serious. They are not to be played with, it is a very serious disorder and that can't be cured. They don't care about people, human lives. They don't even see people as individuals but as commodities to be usefull for them and if they're not they might just as well be dead, it doesn't bother them.

My father has spoken about war since my birth. He enjoy people suffering, dying, dictators etc if it gains him that is.

And no I have no such traits. I am nothing like them and habe allways kept to myself, mom, other people. I don't get them, never have, I just know that they are very dangerous and insane.

My first girlfriend when I was 16.they murdered her mom because my father and sister didn't think that she suited me. Leaving her father alone with my ex gf and her sister who was handicapped and needed assistence 24/7. They didn't care.

Actually a relative has died in every relationship that I've been in. This guy that I talked about has been involved all the time and some others who has been manipulated by my father and sister since childhood.

A narcissist manipulates, causes drama. They don't rage on Amiga-forums, stupid (Rose). They turn people against eachother. They love it, feeling power and being in control.

amigang 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 10:31:45
#28 ]
Elite Member

This site needs more moderators. This thread should be locked as I don’t see how any of this is useful or about Amiga.

Best tip i have is just try and ignore the trolls, yes they are annoying and they likely will get the last word. But it’s the best way to deal with them.

Last edited by amigang on 16-Mar-2022 at 10:32 AM.

MEGA_RJ_MICAL 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 11:35:47
#29 ]
From: AMIGAWORLD.NET WAS ORIGINALLY FOUNDED BY DAVID DOYLE

Quote:

amigang wrote:
This site needs more moderators. This thread should be locked as I don’t see how any of this is useful or about Amiga.

Friend amigang,

how can you be oh so short sighted, not to see the deep connection between Amiga and this thread.

THIS, my delightful friend, THIS is what the Amiga did to some people,
OR
what people needed to be like to resonate with the Amiga.

And it's the eternal catch-22 of this wondrous machine of ours.
The twisted chicken-egg.

What was born first?

Was the brain damage induced by prolonged use of this device from a future too far,
or were we attracted to it BECAUSE we were brain damaged to begin with?

Do we stick here for the comedy,
or the very act of sticking here is what lights that bright comedic fire?

Friend amigang,
please,
DON'T BE A NARCISSIST.

/mega

hotrod 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 11:55:18
#30 ]
Elite Member

@MEGA_RJ_MICAL

Ah yes, it is allways about braindamage when someone says anything that's too hard to grasp.

Sorry but no, I am perfectly fine. Sure I've taken damage from the abuse but I sm healing, they never will.

And it's all true so what does it matter what you call me. It is usually those whö get upset by the truth who has to insult.

Also why read it if it doesn't concern you? Why engage? And yes I am sure the moderators will take action if snd when they see fit.

You wanted a reaction, that's what it's all about to them. There you go. Hope you're happy. And yes, the whole point MDR was so you could call me crazy but we know the truth about that, don't we? Are the past still hitting you and hurting you? Do you still stress about tomorrow? Do you still have days where you allmost feel normal?

MDR is the real friend and he is officially sick in his head, diagnosed by experts and not trolls. I stick to reality and you stick to trolling because in reality that's all you're good for.

hotrod 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 12:27:18
#31 ]
Elite Member

@amigang

I don't see your bullying being amiga-related either and are a known fact of mental illness. Instead of sitting here complaining, why don't you go seek treatment?

If it isn't interesting to you, don't read it.

But only those who are involved in doing dirty take offense and therefor the other purpose are fullfilled, you show who you really are.

And yes, he is so incredibly lame so if it wasn't for me he wouldn't have anything to talk about.

He wants power and he has, over you. Simple as that and you don't want to hear about it.

Screaming crazy as soon as someone speaks the truth is proof.

Who started all the bullying?

He is such a cool, charming and cool guy, isn't he? So you do anything for him including destroying what you clsme to support because that truly is intelligence.

No it truly is being used and weak.

Like I wrote, that's how racism are created and as you can see it works perfectly well, you are the proof of that. If anything you should be banned untill you've come to your senses and gotten some real friends or are you so sad and lonly that you let any lunatic into your lifes?

Yes he is bat shit crazy, totally insane and but hurt. It isn't a secret and he loves to act like he is the best there is but does it seem like a good life to stalk someone?

And YES he is very criminal too.

But it usually leads to jailtime so that's cool by me, please continue telling everyone that I am braindamaged. Ignore the facts and continue to believe a lunatic, that's gone so well this far, haven't it?

People who destroyes for their own gain and never contributes, who are they good for?

And yes I contribute all the time, allways have and it has allways made things better making two camps. Those who are misserable that joins and obeys him and those who aren't who like me.

Why else would you feel attracted to him?

Here they allready know the truth. It would be out allready wouldn't it be for his friends that are equally as rotten as him.

He has admitted to having angerissues. "I get so angry". And he doesn't rage, he use people. That's being passive aggressive.

And yes we can all see where your real love are. So I agree, how is this Amiga-related?

Well it is! Since he's involved using people it IS related.

And yes that is exactly what narcissists do.

And yes it will be of importance at some point. Such people will only be here to cause problems for him and such people are called "flying monkeys" taken from the movie "the wizard from oz" meaning that the evil wich had flying monkeys doing her dirty work. The narcissist being the evil wich and you being the flying monkeys.

There you go. All real knowledge for free, doesn't cost you a dime.

That's how it is, everyone can see that. Also it takes two seconds to see who the flying monkeys are, those who react and are offended.

Have a good day.

hotrod 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 12:55:37
#32 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

And you might not think so but you all comes off as very odd people. It doesn't require any braincells to spot you. It allways include real oddballs who talk fruity, are toxic, bitter etc. Lots of hate or irony to cover it up. Rarely with anything of importance to say.

That's the funny part. You have never anything of importance to say yet you have power and that my friends is a combination for disaster. A selfish troll that hates something about himself but takes it out on someone else and gain power.

Hitler and his kind judish friend anyone?

The thing about the disorder is that it makes them similar in the way that they think and act.

Basic line is that he was weak as a child and he hated it. He met my father and sister who faked empathy and told him how unfair life is and that I am a monster for being stronger than him, something that I never thought nor cared about.

That was the beginning of it. Since that they've fed him with lies about me and his mission in life is to hurt me.

He is mentally ill, that much is clear and he behaves like a narcissist but he is completely controlled by my father and sister so he is a flying monkey as well.

And yes, I've been in close contact with my father and sister for 40 years so I know. I have no contact with them anymore which is something that they can't stand. A lowlife like me can't leave the superiour race, that hurts their fragile ego.

My sister and father are narcissists and possibly sociopaths. What their friends are... They've been labled narcissists, that's what I've heard and it seems to be about right.

They aren't very nice people. They have no bussiness being here or anywhere. They destroy so that they can feel bigger and better about themselves. It lasts a day maybe and then it starts all over the next day. That's their whole lifes untill they die.

So if you wanna gossip about me, go a head but since you destroy for everyone else can't you do that somewhere else? Like in hell where you belong.

Last edited by hotrod on 16-Mar-2022 at 01:03 PM.

hotrod 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 13:44:46
#33 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

Also I don't have a fragile ego so I don't care what you call me.

I said that I am here as a long time Amiga-user and general computergeek like everyone else. Not to gossip and play mindgames and destroy.

But yes you are exactly like paracites. You have forced many sites to shut down because all you allways do is destroying. Allways. You don't create, you destroy.

They might seem charming at first but that's just a tool to gain power. Then their real motives shows when they begin to use you.

I only know of people who has suffered because of them, noone who has gained anything.

Yes on the surface they do all they can to seem perfect, that's what they want for people to think about them but at home, in the car they show how abusive they are. The kind of people that beat up their partner. Poison their partner. Use their children for their selfish, sick needs and abuse them. That's who they really are.

No I don't have kids or a gf which they claim is because of me being a narcissist. No, it's because of them stalking me, hurting and murdering people. I have choosed to not have children or a gf because I couldn't protect them and keep them safe and they would attack them.

So it is a police matter instead.

And yes it is Amiga-related. Offcourse it is. It is enough that they are here doing what they do. Or it's enough that I use AOS or MOS. Would my hobby be painting and I was on site about that they would be there instead. Probably harder to start drama and chaos with such a site.

They don't use Amigas or care so why are they here? It should be very obvious. Does it hurt me? No. Not as much as everyone else.

They teach you to be mad, toxic, never be pleased about anything etc.

My father and sister rule this country pretty much. Our politicians obeys them and untill recently they believed everything they said.

So did criminals have anything to do with Commodore going under? Just look at you. Look at every site they are on and you will see the exact same things. People like you do bad things for them based on lies and manipulation. That's a fact and you should know that. "Why do I hate AOS, why do I hate him/her".

You know they've been doing the exact same thing for 40-50 years. You would have to be completely braindead to not see it.

However most people are afraid of them. I am not and people are learning that I am telling the truth and that I am right all the time.

They can do this, manipulate, bully, gossip, run the smear campaign etc but the more that find out the truth the harder it will be because they can't be everywhere.

The number of people knowing the truth are growing faster and faster every day.

I am positive that they got something to do with the fall of Commodore. 100% sure of it.

But it's just a tiny piece of all the damage and pain that they've caused people.

Police runs the investigation. This far it is going in my favour. Why? I tell the truth. It checks out. I have no reason to lie.

They choose not to answer questions any more. It is a strategic choice by criminals when it becomes too uncomfortable.

Smear campaign, that's what they are doing now. Like I wrote, I do not care. I know who I am, I know the story. What does it matter to me what you think? Not everyone are stupid, weak doormats with the highest purpose in life being their slaves.

And that is really sad. You can't think much of yourself when you choose to be that. When you choose to use a computer instead it is a sign of being healthy. Being someones slave is not.

And that is what you are because they have no other interest in you. They twist and turn reality, rewrites history and plays with your minds to get their way.

I fail to see what THAT got to do with the Amiga? That belongs at the psychiatry and nowhere else and if that isn't an option it belongs in jail.

hotrod 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 14:11:23
#34 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

Also if someone would be braindamaged, would that offend anyone? No it wouldn't. Why does it offend someone? Because truth can be damaging to shitty people.

Do I have supporters? Yes I do and even though they try to destroy that they can't and that's what happens when you treat people like shit your whole lifes. They too knows who you are and where I come from.

Sweden is known as a "mafia country" now.

I think that it's high time to put an end to this madness. You don't murder people because you where weak as a kid. Or any of the other crimes.

Yeah call that healthy and me braindamaged, go a head. You see why I don't care?

I was beaten as a kid. I don't murder people because of that. They do. That's the difference and no it isn't the only thing that they do.

Manipulating you is one thing. Manipulating people with power and money, then they can cause damage on another level. That's what they've done and that is the reason. He was weak as a child.

"Buhu, the trauma, poor me, revenge"

hotrod 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 14:38:20
#35 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

If they can manipulate you they can manipulate others.

Those who defend them most are allways those who are gultiy of doing bad things for them. Allways.

So maybe I was wrong, maybe Rose is their supply. Too sour to get any close by so have to get some from a crazy Swede with ego problems? Maybe you're even in love? ^^

You know NOT being an asshole for other people are generally proof of mental health.

Hurting and murdering people or being easily manipulated is a sign of mental illness. Simple as that. If you where happy, why would you hurt people?

However is it my fault that he was born weak? I don't think in those terms about people, I care about the personality. My father and sister on the other hand do. They look for peoples weakness, what do they suffer from? Then they poor salt into the wounds by faking empathy and turn it into hate on someone, in this case me and voila, a flying monkey are born.

Then they control him by telling him that going to the psychiatry means that he is a weak loser that are crazy and that he shall be building muscles instead, while hating me offcourse. Allmost like training a dog.

So what have my father and sister created? A big bodyguard with low selfesteem that hates me because reasons.

My sister say things like "he thinks that he's so perfect" somehow making me seem like the reason for how he was born. I haven't said anything about him being anything because I haven't thought about it. 7 years old, new at school, looking at other boys muscles? Yeah, that's what kids do...

And that is that. Unhealed trauma caused by them and can only be healed by therapy which he refuse to go to so instead he is running the smear campaign talking trash about me. It is easier and he will stay the same evil, twisted asshole that he is.

And if he's become a narcissist it is pretty much over. It is so rare that they decide that they need help and wants to change.

hotrod 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 15:30:20
#36 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

Also after all the shit he has done he's whole life, 40 years, does he seem like a happy guy? Instead of spending time with his kids he stalks me and talk trash about me and threatens to hurt anyone who would like me, especially women and they allready have, they raped one woman and the whole reason was that she liked me and didn't obey them.

Is this being healthy to you? IS IT??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or using violence and abuse against my mom and finally murder her and then accusing me of being violent against women.

And yes this is way more Amiga-related than helping insane criminals commit crimes!!!!!!!!

If it wasn't for people like you maybe Commodore would still be.

People like you killed Commodore because people like you do anything for people like them.

And what you're doing isn't Amiga-related what so ever. It is only related with insanity and this site doesn't offer that help so I suggest that you leave. You'll be forced to soon enough anyway. This won't dissapear, you've caused way to much damage for it to ever go away ans you' ll never change because you know what? You're still just as weak now as you ever whore. You build muscles but the damage is on the inside and because of that you'll never heal but stays the monster that you've become who are obsessed with hurting me thinking that it will take the pain away but it never will because you trust people who are using you, who doesn't care about how you're feeling, they are obsessed with hurting me (by using you) so they can have all the attention. They want people to look at them as amazing people and at me as trash that they must help through life and noone's allowed to change that delusion.

And they have no limitations what so ever and care for nothing, not peoples lifes, not brands, not anything BUT themselves and their ego. They could never feel passion about something like the Amiga, a car or anything at all. They don't care if people dies. All that matters to them is that people look up to them, their ego and they make that happen with power.

You see that unhealed trauma... If they are perfect, which is a delusion, noone can hurt them. Noone can mock him for being weak.

The sick part is that it is my father and sister who has done this, not me. I have tried to make him go to the psychiatry which is the only thing that can help him.

But all these spineless doormats that only agree with them and obey. Together you are nothing but a HUGE problem. A complete dissaster.

Sweden and USA seems to be coop about lots of things these days. Americans also tend to hate the Amiga. Isn't that strange?

Offcourse not all but many really do.

It is great with people who allways believes anything they say, do whatever they are told. Have you ever tried to use your own brain? Could be a nice experience.

They have been wrong their whole lifes and they can't admit that because that will hurt their ego so they continue doing the same destructive, criminal things that they've allways done.

They say and people do. Well then you have nothing to complain about either, it's your own choice. Obeying them is more important than anything else. Yes we have realised that. Pointing fingers at others all the time while destroying everything yourselfes. Clever. Good healthy people with no braindamage ^^

Yes it is brought to political levels. It is usually my sister screaming what I am thinking which is never true or my father telling stories.... Which isn't true. And people do.

In the example of Hitler, you wonder how people can do such horrible things. Well, this is the reason. You trust the insane and are fooled into believing things that aren't true.

He's been living his life the same for 40 years and are just as filled with hatred as ever. Did they help him or did they use him?

I made a joke about his PC. He gossiped to my father and sister. They contacted their political friends.

Yes politicians are subject for investigation.

People here know a lot of what's happened. Problem is wittnessess, peoples fears, evidence. But they know just as I do that this is true, all of it.

And since I'm allways kept outside I can never be part of anything bad happening. You are. Shame on you.

hotrod 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 15:34:59
#37 ]
Elite Member

You should be banned for life for what you've done.

hotrod 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 15:39:46
#38 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

Good job assholes. First Commodore and now you're trying to destroy whatever's left too.

hotrod 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 17:56:17
#39 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

They allways think that they are above other people even when they're completely clueless they still believe that they know better.

Also they are never wrong. Ten people can prove them wrong with books, documents and they still won't be convinced thinking that whatever they think are right no matter what. It is part of their insecurity and paranoia.

In other words, they will continue doing what they're doing thinking that it's right even though it isn't.

The Police has spoken with them and no, they don't get it. It's my fault, end of story, all the crimes where the right thing to do.

Now THAT is insanity. It also makes them irrational and dangerous.

Putin. That's why it is so hard to convince him to change his mind. It is true for all of them. Because of that, if they become too powerful and too dangerous it's better to shoot them because they will never realise that what they're doing is wrong. They sre convinced that they are right snd they will twist and turn their stories to fit their "reality" where they are right.

And yes that is a narcissist and/or sociopath.

However I was there and so where others and they don't agree with him. No it doesn't matter to him.

They think that the whole world is their playground. No respect for the law, justice, the police. They had boundaries, someone telling them what they can and cannot do.

If he's a psychopath he's even prepared to go to jail just to have his way.

No it is not being sane and if you think it is it might be time to turn the eyes and take a look inside because in that case something is wrong.

Ever since he was a child he has gossiped. He goes around telling lies. He did that with me too trying to get me on his side. His whole life. And he sleeps around a lot which is also a form of manipulation and then he called me a manwhore. Like I wrote their accusations are their confessions. It is really easy to check who's living like a manwhore and it is him, not me.

Facts. You can't blame me for braindamage when what I say are true. You can lie to people that doesn't know any better but the truth allways comes out. Allways. There are already tons of proof that I am right and he is not. I've never been wrong about them and I'll never be wrong about them.

Also facts are facts. You are free to check it.

Those sick ####s are going down.

OlafS25 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 18:11:54
#40 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

you always talk to yourself?

Last edited by OlafS25 on 16-Mar-2022 at 06:12 PM.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle