Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
13 crawler(s) on-line.
 122 guest(s) on-line.
 0 member(s) on-line.

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 DiscreetFX:  6 mins ago
 DWolfman:  15 mins ago
 cncparts:  1 hr 48 mins ago
 saipaman4366:  2 hrs 35 mins ago
 Beajar:  2 hrs 54 mins ago
 Rob:  2 hrs 56 mins ago
 agami:  4 hrs ago
 RobertB:  4 hrs 19 mins ago
 OlafS25:  5 hrs 9 mins ago
 Bruce72:  5 hrs 11 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Amiga General Chat
      /  Anyone Else Just Hang Around For the Comedy?
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
PosterThread
hotrod 
Re: Anyone Else Just Hang Around For the Comedy?
Posted on 18-Mar-2022 0:59:15
#81 ]
Elite Member

@MEGA_RJ_MICAL

You thought that I don't remember? I remember it well and I also remember that noone thoght anything of it which is allways true untill you come there with your insane stories.

Now what's interesting is that what you're saying and thinking isn't about me, that's allready been checked many times throughly so do you know what the theory is? If it isn't about me but your nasty thoughts..........

That's the point with narcissists accusations being confessions. It can't be about me, it's completely impossible so it must be about you.

Also I spoke to a woman that told me that she had sex and where crying while the guy didn't care and fell a sleep. I told this to your friend who got very angry. I hadn't mentioned any names because I don't know but...

Also everyone knows how you live your lifes.

That women tried to convince me to meat her for at least an hour and I said no all that time. I didn't even wanna see her. Then you told her to go anyway and I felt bad about just ignoring her since she had made the trouble so I met her. We talked. That was it.

But that's not how your version is, is it?

Since the Police has talked to her your version doesn't matter. You see everything that you say turns out to be lies.

She was the one contacting me the last time and I said that I was taken.

Does she in any way suffer because of me?

When you sit there like "don't contact her"!!!!! Like it's a matter of life and death, you have never considered that she as an adult women can say "no"? They can and they do and if that happens I respect that. I've been told that I'm really kind by women many times. Why? Well they compare me with assholes like you that leave women crying. I don't do that. Why? I'm not a narcissist. I care. Empathy. Why are you so paranoid? You lack empathy and since you're an asshole you assume that I am too.

Blameshifting. You put your own shit on me.

Had what you've been saying for 40 years been true I would've been in jail a long time ago and possibly dead. Since I am the complete opposite to what you're saying that hasn't happened and it never will.

So what's left is you.

You are going to have to confess whether you want or not. My life is so far from what you're saying so there's no way in hell that you can hurt me with it. That alone is a crime. That's all you do. And these people should know that have helped you out. Fine teamwork by the insane.

You commit crimes and I do not and that means that when it comes to sanity I am way above you.

Mentall illness like trauma isn't the same as insanity. It is a normal reaction that happens to all people. What you do on the other hand is insanity. It is possible to work on it but it's very rare that a narcissist do simply because you can't be anything bad and for you to heal you have to be honest.

It won't change what you've done though so jail it is IMHO.

Why you are able to work so hard is because you refuse to work on what matters. You know that you should but you refuse so you put all your energy into acting like someone who's perfect instead. Your image is your priority, not the cause for your suffering.

And if you aren't prepared to fight to heal what options are there? None. You'll continue like this for the rest of your life and you can't do that.

Facts. Reality. But hey, at least you're happy........

Profile     Report this post  
hotrod 
Posted on 18-Mar-2022 1:07:38
#82 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

You sure are a sick bunch.

hotrod 
Posted on 18-Mar-2022 1:17:41
#83 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

Oh yes they know about you as well.

MEGA_RJ_MICAL 
Posted on 18-Mar-2022 4:35:54
#84 ]
From: AMIGAWORLD.NET WAS ORIGINALLY FOUNDED BY DAVID DOYLE

AMIGA RACER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD, can you see the connection?

A "hotrod" is a powerful vehicle.

AMIGA RACER is all about powerful vehicles.

The name "Newlight" might identify an awakening, the ushering into a new era.

And there you have it,
the dark side, the bright side, hotrod, newlight,
connected by roaring engines and the inebriating smell of gasoline.

Let's race together, my friends
without narcissism and most - most certainly without murder,
into the light,
to new horizons,
FOR THE AMIGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/m

ferrels 
Posted on 18-Mar-2022 4:59:44
#85 ]
Cult Member

@hotrod

Du är definitivt av din rocker! Hur länge har det gått sedan din senaste dos medicin?

Well, I suppose you being off your meds does make for a more entertaining thread than all the normal 68K and Amiga drivel that goes on here.

hotrod 
Posted on 18-Mar-2022 7:52:00
#86 ]
Elite Member

@ferrels

You have a very big mouth for a cool guy that murder old women.

Medication only works on those who are able to heal which you are not and therefor it's jailtime for you.

And no the amiga is of no interest to you, everyone knows that. Everyone knows what you enjoy, hurting and murdering innocent, defenseless people.

You can insult me all you want, I don't care. We all know what you are. That won't change no matter what you call me.

There are those who can be treated and those who can't. For those who can't you know what's waiting and there's nothing that you can do about it. Enjoy explaining all the crimes that you have committed. I am sure that you'll be very popular where you are going.

hotrod 
Posted on 18-Mar-2022 7:55:40
#87 ]
Elite Member

@ferrels

Small people talk big. How small do you need to be to hurt and murder defenseless people?

You are complete trash, the worst there is. There is no hope for you.

You bully me for being crazy which is another narcissistic concession. You're not capable of admitting it but you know it and so does everyone else.

hotrod 
Posted on 18-Mar-2022 7:58:38
#88 ]
Elite Member

@ferrels

Narcissistic rage when the mask comes off. As ugly as ever.

hotrod 
Posted on 18-Mar-2022 9:23:10
#89 ]
Elite Member

@ferrels

Delusional serialkillers are lecturing others how to live their lives and who even got the right to live.

Seems to becoming something for interpol.

Well you have spied on me, I bet that your lifea are way more "interesting" like you call it and yes it probably is, to them.

You find "this" more interesting than the Amiga. Well I find the Amiga a lot more interesting than you. I don't find you interesting at all.

You didn't create it so it doesn't have your spirit. It was creates by people who feel passionate about what they're doing, another thing that you will never experience.

You have all the qualifications for being a criminal. Offcourse you don't find the Amiga interesting because it isn't about you, it is about its creators. Joy, creativity, fun, things that you'll never understand.

Also all you talk about comes down to one thing and that's you.

You are the real killer of everything fun in the world. You're driven by hate and everything is all about you.

So I use the Amiga for what it stands for and I avoid toxic trash like you. Makes perfect sense in a healthy mind. A narcissist however doesn't understand how anything can be more interesting than him/her because you're perfect! There can never be anything that's better than you!

A narcissist destroyes everything that stands in the way of people getting their attention. You can't stand that people find joy elsewhere, it must all be about you! How rude and insulting that I am choosing a machine over you, my gf over you, anything over you. Why don't I see how great you are and how much fun you are?

Because you're not, it's an illusion. That person doesn't exist. Also if he would exist he wouldn't care if I enjoy tinkering with the Amiga or spending time with my gf or mom...

Normal people supports whatever makes you happy as long as it isn't something illegal. That is empathy, you wish someone well.

A narcissist don't care. It is all about them.

You wanted my attention and you got it so what are you so mad about. You've fought long and hard to get it and now you have my attention and I will do all I can to see that you get everything that you deserve and have fought so hard for. It's only fair, don't you think.

Mom always supported me and I know that she would agree. As a matter of fact I know lots of people who do. The bigger part of the world in fact.

So let's make your efforts count.

Rob 
Posted on 18-Mar-2022 16:24:30
#90 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

Whatever is going on here I don't think you continuing to post is helping. I'd advise taking a break for a while and focus on something more productive or relaxing.

hotrod 
Posted on 18-Mar-2022 17:09:18
#91 ]
Elite Member

@Rob

You have allowed sick criminals on the site who are stalking me trying to convince people that I am things that I am not. They have commited lots of crimes and are now a matter for the police.

They have been diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder making it very hard to argue with them which I rather not because it's pointless, their way of thinking makes lt pointless, they don't understand simple things that normal people do.

They are behind hacking this site, accounts, causing lots of drama etc because it is thelr enjoyment. For some weird reason you allow that but it has lead to sites shutting down because it becomes unbarebly for normal people to be there. They take over, act like the bullying traumatized kids that they are and none wants that.

However they are stalking me and have done some really bad things to hurt me, lots of serious crimes so I told them my opinion on things.

Yes a reaction is all that they are looking for but they screw with peoples heads with their BS. I have asked to have my account deleted because it is really hard to grasp what a narcissist is have you not experienced them and there's never any point in the victim trying to explain that either because it is so far and extreme from what's considered normal that you don't understand it. They are insane which shows in what they do, have you however not seen that and I tell you about it I will for sure sound like the crazy one.

That in itself is a huge problem because it gives them what they always wants, which is power.

But no I am not crazy and they have been diagnosed, as have I. I just don't want to see nor here from them again.

And what I am calling them ia not going "too far", it is all true.

But you're right, you don't know.

I have been told that they are under pressure, which makes sense, so this is how they deal with it, more of the same. That won't help them though, their many crimes won't go away because of them running the smear campaign against me but they don't know any better.

They are extremely vicious and very dangerous. They are nothing like normal people, often compared to demons for a very good reason.

They love to wind people up, turn them against each other, cause chaos and damage. Makes them feel powerful and it is fun to them.

They are known all over the world for being those who causes racism, are behind lots of rape (makes them feel powerful and in control) and also for becoming dictators. They're trying to become politicians here in Sweden, no joke.

It is a certain kind of people with serious disorders. It is being handled the police and what not, I don't get to know about that other than that I shall tell them all that happens.

People are afraid of and being an anonymous witness isn't allowed in trials in Sweden. Lack of evidence (this far). And they just answer the police with (no comment) which they are told to do.

However, they are complete slaves and act on orders from others that are as or even more dangerous.

I have a hard time knowing what's best to do. I have ignored them and do for the bigger part of my life but sometimes it becomes too much.

My accusations are no lies. There is always a reason for how people react to something and it is very common for people to abuse the crap out of the victim until he/she snaps and can't take it anymore and then they are like "look, I told you, he/she's crazy".

They have murdered people that I love including my mom, destroyed relationships and they bully me with it every single day. They never leave me alone.

However I am rarely, if ever, wrong about them.

It is way too complicated for you to grasp but they are here so I used this site to say what I think. They use the site to cause chaos and to hurt me further so if that's fine by you I don't see why I can use it for my personal purposes too? They are not here for the Amiga, I can tell you that much.

hotrod 
Posted on 18-Mar-2022 18:34:43
#92 ]
Elite Member

@Rob

People here feel empathy for them. Since my mobile is hacked I assume that they're getting help finding evidence against me, which they never will.

It is all manipulation and lies. Problem is that they have never understood that, not even with evidence, no matter how insane it is they still believe and act on it.

It is my father and sister who control them.

They've hurt me since I was born. Why? To make me be like them I think. It hasn't worked, I am very much like my mom still, it has however worked on them.

Sounds crazy? It is. Narcissists, sociopaths and psychopaths are related and often they suffer from several of these disorders. They don't think like normal people, at all.

They lack empathy, it isn't there, at all. It doesn't exist. They see other people as objects, not individuals. As commodities that they can use.

Use what for? Control and power. Serve them.

That is the only purpose for them being here, using people for their their evil deeds.

I am the black sheep that didn't want to be a part of it. In their minds they've lost their power and control over me and try to get it back, that is what it's really about.

All their accusations has been checked and turned out to be lies which is pretty obvious since if it was true people would know. They have really tried hard to find support for their accusations and since there never ever are any...

I am explaining why they aren't any.

My father and sister have acused me for things my whole life, except for the abuse, beating etc and some people just believe anything that they say. Those who don't typically quit their jobs when they don't want to be a part of it. Happened when I was a kid and happens now too.

Same reason as to why sites are closing. Normal people doesn't want to be a part of that and don't agree. Their experience of me doesn't match the accusations. No it doesn't because they're not describing me.

It is all really simple if you think about it.

Still, 40 years, nothing has turned out to be true and here we are.

The quote, yes I did write that. That's not the problem, the problem is my sister saying why I do things and no, that's not true. But they don't believe that so they are sending women to me, children, people addicted to drugs, all based on sick accusations. Which is insane either way but they have for years and yes it is well known where I live.

For 40 years and they still can't figure out that they're lying.

I get support from children, women because they understand how insane it is and extremly mean to me.

But nothing happens, it just continues.

And they do all kinds of crazy shit all the time but the problem is people that are fooled by them and commit crimes. Once you've taken that step you're their bitch. I wonder how many on this site are in that position.

So then they will support them for that reason alone no matter what crimes they've commited.

And it just goes on and on. Same story over and over...

And for what? Nothing. My father and sister talk crap about me and other people. Manipulate.

And there is the whole problem in a nutshell.

Since they obviously are so controlled and sick that they can't understand that in 40 years, it is pretty safe to say that they never will and are too dangerous to just be.

The people on this site that has fallen for it can think about how easy it was, what it made you do and that you because of that (and maybe you're crazy too) can't put an end to it.

It isn't me commiting crimes, I find my joy in computers and am a one woman kind of guy. I wouldn't be able to live with myself would I have done anything that they say and most people get that. Most people also get that it isn't about me and it is true that they never speak the truth except for when they acuse someone and then it's a confession.

There are people prepared to witness by they don't dare. And not against me, against them.

I want to stop them, they hurt so many in so many ways and has for so long that it has got to stop or the children will grow up in a world from hell. I don't wish for anyone to go through what I've gone through.

But there are lots of selfish people in the world that doesn't care. That's weird, people, some, can do anything because of the illusions that they create but when it comes to reality, nope.

That's the point of manipulation, it becomes real and personal in your mind. The way that I talk, which is the real huge problem doesn't because it is just boring facts. I can't manipulate. Can't act, lie etc to make people create images in their heads. I just speak the truth, as is.

It is meant to plant a seed. Maybe you will understand at some point even if it isn't now or anytime soon. It doesn't matter that you don't understand and think that I am crazy. It is out there. You have time to think about it etc. Do some research and whatever. Maybe some will get it and that can only be a good thing.

Making this stop is more important than anything Amiga.

hotrod 
Posted on 18-Mar-2022 18:53:11
#93 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

Oh, they really can't confess of doing something wrong so they frequently use something called blameshifting which means what it sounds like, they acuse and blame the victims for things. That way it won't destroy their false image of themselves, they don't have to live with the shame realise that they are no good.

The more pressure that they are under the worse I will become, it is what it will seem like to you.

As you can see they will never reply to anything that is about them, they constantly acuse me and that's the reason.

hotrod 
Posted on 18-Mar-2022 19:31:00
#94 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

This is also why they can't be alone with their thoughts, it will hurt them. They constantly need to be surrounded by people that tell them how great they are or they will begin thinking that they are no good and about the horrible things that they've done etc.

That is why people that they use like that are called supply and they will hunt supply for their whole lives and they don't want to give their supplies up.

You can't tell but they have extremly low self-esteem and a very fragile ego. So by putting me down they make themselfes feel better and no they do not want to let me go no matter what it might look like.

But yes they are also very evil and dangerous.

You give them attention, cheer them on and so on and that's what they want. They don't care how they get it or that they hurt me, it doesn't bother them what so ever.

You are afraid to talk to me because you think that I am crazy but really, you don't understand them and how to talk to them, you believe them and do what they want. They call it being naive and I don't blame you, we're only humans and I have also been fooled but you need to understand this. I don't care if you don't like me but I do care about you breaking the law for sick reasons.

And yeah, obviously I've taken damage from all this, it's a nobrainer, there are lots of people like me in the world but it doesn't make you crazy or suffer from any disorder. But you will have problems because of trauma etc.

NPD you can't meditate and it's extremly rare that they decide to want treatment. The trick is that it is like quit smoking, they must want it yourself, you can't force them and if they visit a therapist with the wrong mindset they will use them, trick them, maybe learn information to use against the victim, maybe fool the therapist into believing that the victim is crazy and all kinds of things except for working on themselfes because they can be very convincing as I'm sure that you've noticed.

It is when you spend lots of time with them that you'll know, that the mask comes off and the monster appear, and they really are. Suck the energy out of their victims with all kinds of constant abuse that is very damaging.

Still, it can be treated, they will never, ever change. A narcissist in treatment can improve his/her behaviour but they are wired differently and that will never change. They will have NPD through out their lifes.

Also you don't have to read all of this at once, you don't have to understand or believe it. I think that it's better to be honest and throw it out there than trying to play weird games with you and them because you usually loose anyway since they are completely irrational, just like a little child. You must be very careful with how you reason with them. They are extremly sensetive to criticism.

agami 
Posted on 19-Mar-2022 2:57:52
#95 ]

I'm more and more convinced that this is all an output of a random drivel generator. You feed it a few parameters such as Amiga, Narcissist, Murder, Psychology, Forum, and then it generates lorem ipsum paragraphs but in English.

Hmmm, but that doesn't explain the misspelled words. Unless the RDG has an Accuracy control feature and one can deliberately set the value below 10/10.

hotrod 
Posted on 19-Mar-2022 13:27:09
#96 ]
Elite Member

@agami

You can have your fun, it's just a matter of time and you know it.

I see the misspellings and I do the same with them that I do with you, I ignore it.

It is intentional too because normal people gets it and ignores it. Narcissist complains and ridicule to put pressure on the victim and as usual, get power thinking that you will get worried over it.

Just another proof of who they are.

Like I wrote, they don't know any better. They act superior and really believes that they are but look at their behaviour. No matter how they express themselves, no matter what they've accomplished in life they're still the same traumatised persons only with added knowledge. They are exactly like when they where children, they are exactly like when they where children.

And yes they are secretly jealous at me because I have everything that they'll never have. They hate me but no, in reality they really hate themselves for who they are.

They where evil as children and a narcissist only gets worse with age.

They are constantly looking for that rush which they get by comiting crimes. Highly unstable and extremly dangerous.

They know that they are targets to the police and they really wants to put an end to this.

They bully. Because they don't know any better. That is how they handle things, with power they are in control. Right now they have lost it and are worried so they bully.

And when they don't they are paranoid so they stalk and spy and get help by telling lies which also feeds their ego.

See them for what they are, nothing worth anyones time or energy. They are just like parasites, they need to hurt others and get their ego fed to live. That is why they rape, they need to feel that when it gets low and they don't care. They constantly have to do that, always. Not just rape offcourse, all the. other things mentioned too.

So are you better than them? Yes you are. So ignore them and stop playing their sick games. Enjoy what you're here instead of becoming toxic, bitter and their slaves. They're not worth it, at all. They waste your time and energy for themselves. They lie. Enjoy life and your hobbies and stop giving them attention. You are so far above them. See them for what they are instead. Educate.

And yes all that I've written is true and it will become clear. They are sneaky so it takes time but they are far from perfect so they will fall. They wouldn't renact the way they do if they thought otherwise.

Dennis, you've learned some new words, very impressive. Too bad that nothing else is new.

Sorry but no world domination for little Dennis. Maybe you should follow your fathers footsteps and move to Thailand? We all know why he did.

Quote:

agami wrote:
I'm more and more convinced that this is all an output of a random drivel generator. You feed it a few parameters such as Amiga, Narcissist, Murder, Psychology, Forum, and then it generates lorem ipsum paragraphs but in English.

Hmmm, but that doesn't explain the misspelled words. Unless the RDG has an Accuracy control feature and one can deliberately set the value below 10/10.

hotrod 
Posted on 19-Mar-2022 13:47:44
#97 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

Wanna know what's funny? It terrifying rather. He has become a principle. He acts the part the best he can by copying others. That's the acting part.

THIS is who they actually are. Does this bullying like a child look like an adult, responsible principle? No because it's all an illusion. It's just an act.

Sure he's done the studdies but the rest is fake.

Now, is it a good idea to have a principle that lacks empathy and have the maturity of a child? No.

And that way of living drains their energy, faking who they are all the time.

I am a threat to them because I see through their BS.

Now they're showing who they really are.

But they got more friends than me here, my friends have moved on so that part was right, what wasn't was that part about insanity.

Look at how THEY behave for a change.

I behave because of trauma and abuse. They won't tell why they behave like they do so I do it for them.

When the mask comes off, the act ends and they show who they really are it becomes pretty obvious. To most people. Some are toxic trash no matter what so they don't care.

"Noone takes you seriously". Lol, yes they do or they wouldn't be so worried, now would they?

And how other people look at me doesn't bother me what so ever. It is not important and I couldn't care less.

hotrod 
Posted on 19-Mar-2022 13:57:30
#98 ]
Elite Member

@agami

Complaining about my typing... Isn't it interesting how quickly they lose all interest in their serious accusations?

But you all knew this and you obviously don't care either.

So yes I want my account deleted because I don't want to spend my time with such lowlifes and completely discusting excuses for human beings.

It is well known that those who make the most noice are always the biggest crap themselves. Always. What you do is disgusting and what you've done I'm sure that noone wanna know.

hotrod 
Posted on 19-Mar-2022 14:03:28
#99 ]
Elite Member

@Rob

"I don't know...." LOL. Suuuuure you don't

Amigo1 
Posted on 19-Mar-2022 14:08:58
#100 ]

hu! What's going on here? Where am I?
Am I in the wrong forum? What is it all about here?

Knock, knock!

Who's there?

Amiga...
..anywhere?!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle