Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
15 crawler(s) on-line.
 116 guest(s) on-line.
 0 member(s) on-line.

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 OlafS25:  10 mins ago
 BigD:  11 mins ago
 zErec:  18 mins ago
 amigakit:  21 mins ago
 retrofaza:  50 mins ago
 kolla:  1 hr 4 mins ago
 edwardsjethro:  1 hr 56 mins ago
 joeyunderwood:  1 hr 57 mins ago
 Sikharubel:  2 hrs ago
 Musashi5150:  2 hrs 22 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Amiga Gaming
      /  Bizarre dream
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
RoqueFort 
Re: Bizarre dream
Posted on 16-Apr-2008 12:44:30
#21 ]
Elite Member

Later...

Oh dear... had another dream; not Amiga games this time, but definitely an Amiga-related nightmare!

Dreamt I'd been burgled, and that my A1200 tower had been torn apart and the contents stolen, as had the monitor been all but destroyed from the inside!

Still, if someone stole an Amiga, it may be a good sign- Amigas are coming back and so everyone wants one so bad, they're prepared to steal their insides!

In addition, it wouldn't be entirely bad if someone destroyed my monitor- it's about eleven years old and only 14". I really need a better one, now that scan doublers are back!

Sex doesn't prove to me that sex doesn't suck.

Profile     Report this post  
SpaceDruid 
Posted on 16-Apr-2008 16:31:05
#22 ]
From: Inside the mind of a cow on a planet that's flying through space at 242.334765 miles per second.

@RoqueFort

Thats your inner guilt for showing photos of the girl you molested when she was drunk, coming back to bite you in the sore bits.

Google Translate

ErikBauer 
Posted on 6-Oct-2022 10:35:40
#23 ]

@Tomas

Quote:

Tomas wrote:
@RoqueFort

Quote:

RoqueFort wrote:
@SpaceDruid

Heh heh heh! Better than virtual reality!

Wish I could design dreamscapes like that!

I myself learned to lucid dream. I had my first one after 2 weeks of trying and now have 1-2 a week on average. In these dreams you are fully aware of the fact that you dreaming and you can control everything. Most of mine are also as vivid as waking reality. You can for example feel the sun, taste food, feel the wind and so on and even have realistic sex with whatever person you choose. Surely beats virtual reality indeed...

And for recalling dreams i recommend keeping a dream journal. This will help alot with remembering dreams. I went from less than one dream a night to remembering at least 3 full dreams a night. You dont have to write it in details anyways, as it worked fine with just writing down keywords..

I suggest that you check out the discussion forums at: dreamviews.com and ld4all.com if you want to learn it yourself :P

ld4all also has a active irc channel with 30-40 users at irc.chat4all.net

I know, I know this is a REALLY old post, but I do have to resume it in order to thank everyone involved. Reading about Lucid Dreaming here turned on an Enthusiasm within myself that is still alive nowdays.
Since readinge this very thread I subscribed to an Italian Lucid Dreaming forum, started my jounrals and with them a travel within myself that literally changed my life and my way of being for the better.
Dreams and Lucid Dreaming kept me sane in dark periods of my life, allowed me to know wonderful poeple, make new friends and grow an hobby as exciting as Computer Gaming or Tabletop RolePlaying.

So, thank you all!

Last edited by ErikBauer on 06-Oct-2022 at 10:36 AM.

Check my Amiga gameplays (ITA)!

Karlos 
Posted on 7-Oct-2022 12:04:21
#24 ]
Elite Member
From: As-sassin-aaate! As-sassin-aaate! Ooh! We forgot the ammunition!

@ErikBauer

It rarely happens, but when it has I have the worst lucid dreaming experiences.

I usually notice I'm dreaming because time doesn't pass on a clock or a light switch doesn't work, or there will be something amiss, like an unfamiliar door in a room, or I'm in a previous place of residence.

Once the realisation sets in, I usually end up waking up quickly once I begin to exert any executive control over the experience or I fail to get any such control and find myself seemingly trapped in some obscure scenario, waiting for it to finish.

One time however, it was genuinely bad. I had an experience where I thought I'd woken up but I hadn't. The dream itself was a totally mundane get up and start making breakfast thing. After a few minutes I realised I was still dreaming because leaving the kitchen resulted in it being "reset" and after a short period of lucidity I woke up. Only I hadn't. This iterated a few times and then when I did wake up I was paranoid I was still dreaming.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle