Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
15 crawler(s) on-line.
 85 guest(s) on-line.
 0 member(s) on-line.

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 number6:  19 mins ago
 OneTimer1:  29 mins ago
 Djk83:  47 mins ago
 zipper:  2 hrs 20 mins ago
 A1200:  2 hrs 31 mins ago
 vox:  2 hrs 45 mins ago
 Hypex:  2 hrs 59 mins ago
 AndreasM:  3 hrs 9 mins ago
 pixie:  3 hrs 17 mins ago
 outlawal2:  3 hrs 19 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Amiga PPC Linux
      /  Debian Jessie's Girl - Why can't my AmigaOne have a Linux like that?
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
Pierre55 
Re: Debian Jessie's Girl - Why can't my AmigaOne have a Linux like that?
Posted on 19-Feb-2018 12:14:18
#41 ]

@Hypex

Hi,

I have an AmigaOne XE wiht a Motorola MPC 7445/7455.

I had to desable DMA (Thanks Geri) in order to install Debian, my computer froze all the time when it reach the "Checking CD-ROM" part with the HD Led always ON.

After the installation the computer freeze with this on the screen;

Loading please wait...
/Init 1: conf/conf.d/amigaos4-lib: cut: not found
/Init 1: conf/conf.d/amigaos4-lib: grep: not found

I saw another line the first time that looks like 12344/files 121332123/?????

The HD LED is OFF.

Thank you.

Pierre.

Last edited by Pierre55 on 19-Feb-2018 at 12:53 PM.

Profile     Report this post  
Geri 
Posted on 19-Feb-2018 17:21:29
#42 ]
Elite Member

@Pierre55

Quote:
Pierre55 wrote:
Loading please wait...
/Init 1: conf/conf.d/amigaos4-lib: cut: not found
/Init 1: conf/conf.d/amigaos4-lib: grep: not found

I saw another line the first time that looks like 12344/files 121332123/?????

That looks like the output from the filesystem check.

Does your A1 have the DMA hardware fix or which PATA/SATA controller are you using?

@Hypex: could it be that the DMA setting didn't make it into the installation?

- A1 Linux support -

Pierre55 
Posted on 19-Feb-2018 23:24:43
#43 ]

@Geri

Well I always thought that I had the DMA hardware fix but today I'm not sure... any idea how I can check or do the fix?

I tried today the -recovery and the booting process goes further but it hangs with the HD LED always ON.

How I can desable the DMA like in the DEBIAN installation CD?

Merci (Thanks)

Pierre

Hypex 
Posted on 20-Feb-2018 14:11:40
#44 ]
Elite Member

@Geri

Quote:
This is not the boot args config file located under /etc/default/, but a script that changes the initramfs config (with the same name, because I named it after the package).

Okay I see that. Or I will look it up.

Quote:
Can you try to install busybox and regenerate the initramfs image, too?

Yes I'll try that.

Quote:
Interesting that you get so many errors from the ATA drivers...

It is yes. It's ongoing. And that radeon failed the ring test. Though I don't recall having an r100. This is what happens when I run Linux after OS4. A "dirty" boot.

Hypex 
Posted on 20-Feb-2018 14:23:12
#45 ]
Elite Member

@Pierre55

Is this on the internal IDE? And you have UDMA cables connected as per the standards set?

Also how much RAM?

Quote:
Well I always thought that I had the DMA hardware fix but today I'm not sure... any idea how I can check or do the fix?

A wire behind the mobo would be a sign. Read errors are a first indicator. You can check from OS4. Load up UBoot Prefs and in IDE section check transfer mode.

Quote:

I think you will need to run the recovery from the CD. Mount the boot volume and check the boot/a1boot.conf file. In the menu entry there should be a libata.dma=0 or similar setting in the boot args. A quick fix would be to append that to the menu lines. Such as dropping to a console and using nano to edit the file.

Last edited by Hypex on 21-Feb-2018 at 02:04 PM.

Hypex 
Posted on 20-Feb-2018 14:25:25
#46 ]
Elite Member

@Geri

Quote:
@Hypex: could it be that the DMA setting didn't make it into the installation?

It's possible. But I did test an earlier build on a non-DMA machine. And it booted up. So thought that was working. I have been suspicious of this. More testing needed.

Geri 
Posted on 20-Feb-2018 22:13:45
#47 ]
Elite Member

@Hypex

Quote:
Hypex wrote:
@Geri

It is yes. It's ongoing. And that radeon failed the ring test. Though I don't recall having an r100. This is what happens when I run Linux after OS4. A "dirty" boot.

R100 and R200 Radeon cards seem to have more or less the same architecture. Thus both types are handled by the same driver code.
So these errors do not show up, when you do a hardware reset (pressing the reset button on the case)?

Quote:
Hypex wrote:
@Pierre55

Quote:

I think you will need to run the recovery from the CD. Mount the boot volume and check the boot/a1boot.conf file. In the menu entry there should be a libata.dma=3 or similar setting in the boot args. A quick fix would be to append that to the menu lines. Such as dropping to a console and using nano to edit the file.

Better use "libata.dma=0", which disables DMA completely. "libata.dma=3" leaves DMA enabled for ATA disks and ATAPI devices!

- A1 Linux support -

Pierre55 
Posted on 23-Feb-2018 12:29:42
#48 ]

@Hypex

Quote:
Is this on the internal IDE? And you have UDMA cables connected as per the standards set?

Yes on the internal IDE, I never had problem with UDMA before trying to instal Debian Jessie's so I think everything is connected correctly.

Quote:
Also how much RAM?

2 Gig
In the prefs I change all UDMA AUTOMATIC to UDMA0 and same problem.

I have 3 HD and 1 DVD RW in my AmigaOneXE all using a1ide.device.

I bought this machine in 2005 from a guy in toronto wich had an Amiga Store and was aware of all the fix the AmigaOne XE. I'll try to find his name on my Amiga 4000... (Justin Hemmings)

Thank you.

Geri 
Posted on 23-Feb-2018 13:32:58
#49 ]
Elite Member

@Pierre55

Quote:
Pierre55 wrote:
@Hypex

Quote:
Also how much RAM?

2 Gig

Better limit that to 1GB either in U-Boot or on the Linux boot cmdline. RAM composed of two DIMMs can lead to all kinds of spurious problems.

- A1 Linux support -

Hypex 
Posted on 23-Feb-2018 13:40:44
#50 ]
Elite Member

@Geri

Quote:
R100 and R200 Radeon cards seem to have more or less the same architecture. Thus both types are handled by the same driver code.

Okay then. I only noticed it there as it gives that error.

Quote:
So these errors do not show up, when you do a hardware reset (pressing the reset button on the case)?

Actually they still can. Usually I have to turn the machine off. But it's strange. Because sometimes I
reset and it can boot fine.

Quote:
Better use "libata.dma=0", which disables DMA completely. "libata.dma=3" leaves DMA enabled for ATA disks and ATAPI devices!

Yes I corrected that one. I should have looked it up. Instead of just looking up source code.

BTW, busybox isn't found in the packages. Should it be found in Jessie as standard? It also looks a bit non-standard with what it does. Such as not being suitable for a normal install. How should it be installed?

Geri 
Posted on 23-Feb-2018 14:22:41
#51 ]
Elite Member

@Hypex

Quote:
Hypex wrote:
@Geri

Actually they still can. Usually I have to turn the machine off. But it's strange. Because sometimes I
reset and it can boot fine.

Hmm, so there's no deterministic behaviour visible for a hardware reset vs. the usual software reset.

Quote:
BTW, busybox isn't found in the packages. Should it be found in Jessie as standard? It also looks a bit non-standard with what it does. Such as not being suitable for a normal install. How should it be installed?

Yes, it's available in the jessie's main section. See here: https://packages.debian.org/search?suite=jessie&keywords=busybox

Could it be that you don't have any online repository configured in /etc/apt/sources.list?

Why does it look non-standard?
You can run it e.g. as "busybox cp file_a file_b", but the usual way is to make a link named "cp" to busybox, which then recognizes that it should execute itself as the Unix copy command. I suppose the latter is what the initramfs hook script in the busybox package sets up.

- A1 Linux support -

Hypex 
Posted on 23-Feb-2018 14:55:50
#52 ]
Elite Member

@Pierre55

Quote:
Yes on the internal IDE, I never had problem with UDMA before trying to instal Debian Jessie's so I think everything is connected correctly.

Okay. I don't have a fixed IDE board. I use a Sii0680 IDE card. So I don't know if there are any appparent DMA problems with fixed on board IDE.

Quote:
2 Gig

A rare amount. No problems with this? You can fill up the RAM disk with a bunch of files to the brim and it still acts okay?

Quote:
In the prefs I change all UDMA AUTOMATIC to UDMA0 and same problem.

At the lowest DMA setting that is a problem. What did you change it from?

Quote:
I have 3 HD and 1 DVD RW in my AmigaOneXE all using a1ide.device.

Should be fine. I have two HD and two DVDRW. HD on one bus, DVD on other.

Quote:
I bought this machine in 2005 from a guy in toronto wich had an Amiga Store and was aware of all the fix the AmigaOne XE. I'll try to find his name on my Amiga 4000... (Justin Hemmings)

Okay so he's aware of it but did he get it done? Is what we'd like to know.

Well regardless, looks like a DMA problem in Linux, on the hardware set up. So now what else I wonder is what is stored in that a1boot.conf file.

jgideon 
Posted on 23-Feb-2018 19:42:37
#53 ]

@Hypex

This is the a1boot.conf file on my MicroA1;

Debian-Jessie-3.16.0-4-book3s-amigaone-smp+ /4325af28-2a6c-46f6-a8c5-53710856c4cd/boot.img.amigaone-3.16.0-4-book3s-amigaone-smp+ root=UUID=4325af28-2a6c-46f6-a8c5-53710856c4cd console=tty0 l2cr=0x80000000 video=radeonfb:off libata.force=1.5G,noncq,norst floppy=nodma quiet
Debian-Jessie-3.16.0-4-book3s-amigaone-smp+-recovery /4325af28-2a6c-46f6-a8c5-53710856c4cd/boot.img.amigaone-3.16.0-4-book3s-amigaone-smp+ root=UUID=4325af28-2a6c-46f6-a8c5-53710856c4cd console=ttyS0,115200n8 console=tty0 l2cr=0x80000000 video=radeonfb:off libata.force=1.5G,noncq,norst floppy=nodma single

Quote:

Well regardless, looks like a DMA problem in Linux, on the hardware set up. So now what else I wonder is what is stored in that a1boot.conf file.

Hypex 
Posted on 25-Feb-2018 15:08:07
#54 ]
Elite Member

@Geri

Quote:
Hmm, so there's no deterministic behaviour visible for a hardware reset vs. the usual software reset.

There doesn't seem to be, no. And in most cases one isn't better than the other. I've done a case reset at times and still got stuck on boot.

Quote:
Could it be that you don't have any online repository configured in /etc/apt/sources.list?

I checked and I do have them set up. The main one at least and some others. But it still didn't show up from fresh install. From my earlier and tweaked Jessie install I tried and it knew of it but wanted to install it from CD and it wouldn't budge. I had to remove the old CD from the sources list and stick my install disc in the drive. Just a bit stubborn with busybox.

So I got it installed for that one and then updated the initrd. Rebooted and didn't see the error show up. But it also booted the kernel so fast I wouldn't have seen it if it was there.

Quote:
Why does it look non-standard?

Because, what I mean by that, is that it's not intended for a standard install since that already has the full command set of what is in busybox. I mean a full install. So it's more suitable for a custom install or the installer. And for helping me test scripts that use the busybox shell.

Hypex 
Posted on 25-Feb-2018 15:15:29
#55 ]
Elite Member

@jgideon

Quote:

Thanks. Did you also install with no DMA set?

jgideon 
Posted on 25-Feb-2018 17:52:49
#56 ]

I did. I tried without disabling DMA initially but the installer froze on the 'Checking CD-ROM' screen as described in Pierre55's post. I tried again with DMA disabled and the installation completed successfully but the system would freeze mid-boot.

I was able to access the system using the CD's rescue mode and add libata.dma=0 to a1boot.conf and it now boots as expected.

It takes about 7 minutes to go from the Amiga multiboot menu to load the kernel & ramdisk and start the linux boot process - the install cd only takes a couple of minutes to load?

@Hypex

Quote:

Hypex wrote:
@jgideon

Quote:

Thanks. Did you also install with no DMA set?

Geri 
Posted on 26-Feb-2018 12:33:24
#57 ]
Elite Member

@Hypex

Quote:
Hypex wrote:
@Geri

There doesn't seem to be, no. And in most cases one isn't better than the other. I've done a case reset at times and still got stuck on boot.

Okay

Quote:
I checked and I do have them set up. The main one at least and some others. But it still didn't show up from fresh install. From my earlier and tweaked Jessie install I tried and it knew of it but wanted to install it from CD and it wouldn't budge. I had to remove the old CD from the sources list and stick my install disc in the drive. Just a bit stubborn with busybox.

Yeah, it's better to disable the cdrom entries after the installation, if an internet connection is available anyway.

Quote:
So I got it installed for that one and then updated the initrd. Rebooted and didn't see the error show up. But it also booted the kernel so fast I wouldn't have seen it if it was there.

It should also show up in the boot log, IIRC. You can view it with "journalctl -x".

- A1 Linux support -

Geri 
Posted on 26-Feb-2018 12:51:31
#58 ]
Elite Member

@jgideon

Quote:
jgideon wrote:
I did. I tried without disabling DMA initially but the installer froze on the 'Checking CD-ROM' screen as described in Pierre55's post. I tried again with DMA disabled and the installation completed successfully but the system would freeze mid-boot.

What's your exact hardware config? CPU, RAM, etc.?
DMA is working fine on my microA1.

Quote:
I was able to access the system using the CD's rescue mode and add libata.dma=0 to a1boot.conf and it now boots as expected.

Please note that the correct way to add kernel parameters now is to add them to the SLB_CMDLINE_LINUX variable in /etc/default/amigaos4-slb (actually there should already be a template line for the libata.dma=0 parameter, which you can just uncomment). The a1boot.conf file is then regenerated using the following command (as root user):

Quote:
$ update-amigaos4-slb -u

Quote:
It takes about 7 minutes to go from the Amiga multiboot menu to load the kernel & ramdisk and start the linux boot process - the install cd only takes a couple of minutes to load?

7 minutes!?
Can you post the kernel log, please (output of "dmesg" or better "journalctl -x" command)? I could imagine that the kernel is waiting for some ATA device. However I have never seen such a behaviour on my microA1. Even U-Boot shouldn't take that long.

- A1 Linux support -

jgideon 
Posted on 26-Feb-2018 22:39:13
#59 ]

@Geri

It's a MicroA1 750GX with 512mb RAM, a Prism PCI Wireless card,
a 160gb IDE & DWD/RW on the primary IDE bus, and an 8Gb SSD disk module on the secondary IDE bus.

journalctl -x couldn't find any journal files, the output of dmesg is as follows;

[ 0.000000] Using AmigaOne machine description
[ 0.000000] Total memory = 512MB; using 1024kB for hash table (at cff00000)
[ 0.000000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuset
[ 0.000000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpu
[ 0.000000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuacct
[ 0.000000] Linux version 3.16.0-4-book3s-amigaone-smp+ (root@amigaone) (gcc version 4.9.2 (Debian 4.9.2-10) ) #1 SMP Sun Jan 24 14:52:49 CET 2016
[ 0.000000] Found initrd at 0xcebf1000:0xcef652bb
[ 0.000000] Found legacy serial port 0 for /pci@80000000/isa@7/serial@3f8
[ 0.000000] port=3f8, taddr=fe0003f8, irq=0, clk=1843200, speed=115200
[ 0.000000] Found legacy serial port 1 for /pci@80000000/isa@7/serial@2f8
[ 0.000000] port=2f8, taddr=fe0002f8, irq=0, clk=1843200, speed=115200
[ 0.000000] CPU maps initialized for 1 thread per core
[ 0.000000] (thread shift is 0)
[ 0.000000] bootconsole [udbg0] enabled
[ 0.000000] Adding PCI host bridge /pci@80000000
[ 0.000000] PCI host bridge /pci@80000000 (primary) ranges:
[ 0.000000] IO 0x00000000fe000000..0x00000000febfffff -> 0x0000000000000000
[ 0.000000] MEM 0x0000000080000000..0x00000000fcffffff -> 0x0000000080000000
[ 0.000000] MEM 0x00000000fd000000..0x00000000fdffffff -> 0x0000000000000000
[ 0.000000] Top of RAM: 0x20000000, Total RAM: 0x20000000
[ 0.000000] Memory hole size: 0MB
[ 0.000000] Zone ranges:
[ 0.000000] DMA [mem 0x00000000-0x1fffffff]
[ 0.000000] Normal empty
[ 0.000000] HighMem empty
[ 0.000000] Movable zone start for each node
[ 0.000000] Early memory node ranges
[ 0.000000] node 0: [mem 0x00000000-0x1fffffff]
[ 0.000000] On node 0 totalpages: 131072
[ 0.000000] free_area_init_node: node 0, pgdat c07693c0, node_mem_map c08ec000
[ 0.000000] DMA zone: 1024 pages used for memmap
[ 0.000000] DMA zone: 0 pages reserved
[ 0.000000] DMA zone: 131072 pages, LIFO batch:31
[ 0.000000] PERCPU: Embedded 9 pages/cpu @c0cf0000 s13312 r8192 d15360 u36864
[ 0.000000] pcpu-alloc: s13312 r8192 d15360 u36864 alloc=9*4096
[ 0.000000] pcpu-alloc: [0] 0
[ 0.000000] Built 1 zonelists in Zone order, mobility grouping on. Total pages: 130048
[ 0.000000] Kernel command line: root=UUID=4325af28-2a6c-46f6-a8c5-53710856c4cd console=tty0 l2cr=0x80000000 video=radeonfb:off libata.force=1.5G,noncq,norst floppy=nodma libata.dma=0 quiet
[ 0.000000] l2cr set to 80000000
[ 0.000000] PID hash table entries: 2048 (order: 1, 8192 bytes)
[ 0.000000] Dentry cache hash table entries: 65536 (order: 6, 262144 bytes)
[ 0.000000] Inode-cache hash table entries: 32768 (order: 5, 131072 bytes)
[ 0.000000] Sorting __ex_table...
[ 0.000000] Memory: 506008K/524288K available (5500K kernel code, 408K rwdata, 1392K rodata, 380K init, 1408K bss, 18280K reserved, 0K highmem)
[ 0.000000] Kernel virtual memory layout:
[ 0.000000] * 0xfff9f000..0xfffff000 : fixmap
[ 0.000000] * 0xff800000..0xffc00000 : highmem PTEs
[ 0.000000] * 0xff600000..0xff800000 : consistent mem
[ 0.000000] * 0xfe9fc000..0xff600000 : early ioremap
[ 0.000000] * 0xe1000000..0xfe9fc000 : vmalloc & ioremap
[ 0.000000] Hierarchical RCU implementation.
[ 0.000000] RCU restricting CPUs from NR_CPUS=4 to nr_cpu_ids=1.
[ 0.000000] RCU: Adjusting geometry for rcu_fanout_leaf=16, nr_cpu_ids=1
[ 0.000000] NR_IRQS:512 nr_irqs:512 16
[ 0.000000] i8259 legacy interrupt controller initialized
[ 0.000000] time_init: decrementer frequency = 33.333333 MHz
[ 0.000000] time_init: processor frequency = 800.000000 MHz
[ 0.000026] clocksource: timebase mult[1e000005] shift[24] registered
[ 0.000041] clockevent: decrementer mult[8888887] shift[32] cpu[0]
[ 0.000452] Console: colour dummy device 80x25
[ 0.000476] console [tty0] enabled
[ 0.000484] bootconsole [udbg0] disabled
[ 0.000521] pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
[ 0.000669] Security Framework initialized
[ 0.000821] AppArmor: AppArmor disabled by boot time parameter
[ 0.000828] Yama: disabled by default; enable with sysctl kernel.yama.*
[ 0.000914] Mount-cache hash table entries: 1024 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
[ 0.000924] Mountpoint-cache hash table entries: 1024 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
[ 0.002365] Initializing cgroup subsys memory
[ 0.002415] Initializing cgroup subsys devices
[ 0.002460] Initializing cgroup subsys freezer
[ 0.002478] Initializing cgroup subsys net_cls
[ 0.002515] Initializing cgroup subsys blkio
[ 0.002542] Initializing cgroup subsys perf_event
[ 0.002553] Initializing cgroup subsys net_prio
[ 0.002633] ftrace: allocating 18024 entries in 53 pages
[ 0.030468] Brought up 1 CPUs
[ 0.031259] devtmpfs: initialized
[ 0.034582] NET: Registered protocol family 16
[ 0.037478] PCI: Probing PCI hardware
[ 0.037667] PCI host bridge to bus 0000:00
[ 0.037690] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [io 0x0000-0xbfffff]
[ 0.037701] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [mem 0x80000000-0xfcffffff]
[ 0.037714] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [mem 0xfd000000-0xfdffffff] (bus address [0x00000000-0x00ffffff])
[ 0.037729] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [bus 00-ff]
[ 0.037745] pci_bus 0000:00: busn_res: [bus 00-ff] end is updated to ff
[ 0.037759] pci_bus 0000:00: scanning bus
[ 0.037830] pci 0000:00:00.0: [10cc:0660] type 00 class 0x060000
[ 0.037871] pci 0000:00:00.0: calling quirk_mmio_always_on+0x0/0x34
[ 0.037901] pci 0000:00:00.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xfd000000-0xfd3fffff pref]
[ 0.037941] pci 0000:00:00.0: calling pcibios_fixup_resources+0x0/0x1c4
[ 0.038178] pci 0000:00:01.0: [10cc:0661] type 01 class 0x060400
[ 0.038211] pci 0000:00:01.0: calling pcibios_fixup_resources+0x0/0x1c4
[ 0.038400] pci 0000:00:05.0: [13f6:0111] type 00 class 0x040100
[ 0.038447] pci 0000:00:05.0: calling pcibios_fixup_resources+0x0/0x1c4
[ 0.038477] pci 0000:00:05.0: supports D1 D2
[ 0.038651] pci 0000:00:06.0: [10b7:9200] type 00 class 0x020000
[ 0.038671] pci 0000:00:06.0: reg 0x10: [io 0x802000-0x80207f]
[ 0.038686] pci 0000:00:06.0: reg 0x14: [mem 0x88100000-0x8810007f]
[ 0.038719] pci 0000:00:06.0: reg 0x30: [mem 0xfd000000-0xfd01ffff pref]
[ 0.038733] pci 0000:00:06.0: calling pcibios_fixup_resources+0x0/0x1c4
[ 0.038760] pci 0000:00:06.0: supports D1 D2
[ 0.038770] pci 0000:00:06.0: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
[ 0.038784] pci 0000:00:06.0: PME# disabled
[ 0.039000] pci 0000:00:07.0: [1106:0686] type 00 class 0x060100
[ 0.039055] pci 0000:00:07.0: calling pcibios_fixup_resources+0x0/0x1c4
[ 0.039076] pci 0000:00:07.0: calling quirk_via_bridge+0x0/0xec
[ 0.039273] pci 0000:00:07.1: [1106:0571] type 00 class 0x01018a
[ 0.039289] pci 0000:00:07.1: calling quirk_no_ata_d3+0x0/0x34
[ 0.039326] pci 0000:00:07.1: reg 0x20: [io 0xcc00-0xcc0f]
[ 0.039349] pci 0000:00:07.1: legacy IDE quirk: reg 0x10: [io 0x01f0-0x01f7]
[ 0.039358] pci 0000:00:07.1: legacy IDE quirk: reg 0x14: [io 0x03f6]
[ 0.039367] pci 0000:00:07.1: legacy IDE quirk: reg 0x18: [io 0x0170-0x0177]
[ 0.039376] pci 0000:00:07.1: legacy IDE quirk: reg 0x1c: [io 0x0376]
[ 0.039388] pci 0000:00:07.1: calling pcibios_fixup_resources+0x0/0x1c4
[ 0.039585] pci 0000:00:07.2: [1106:3038] type 00 class 0x0c0300
[ 0.039623] pci 0000:00:07.2: reg 0x20: [io 0x802080-0x80209f]
[ 0.039647] pci 0000:00:07.2: calling pcibios_fixup_resources+0x0/0x1c4
[ 0.039843] pci 0000:00:07.3: [1106:3038] type 00 class 0x0c0300
[ 0.039881] pci 0000:00:07.3: reg 0x20: [io 0x8020a0-0x8020bf]
[ 0.039905] pci 0000:00:07.3: calling pcibios_fixup_resources+0x0/0x1c4
[ 0.040103] pci 0000:00:07.4: [1106:3057] type 00 class 0x000000
[ 0.040130] pci 0000:00:07.4: calling quirk_vt82c686_acpi_iobases+0x0/0x170
[ 0.040184] pci 0000:00:07.4: calling pcibios_fixup_resources+0x0/0x1c4
[ 0.040197] pci 0000:00:07.4: calling quirk_via_acpi+0x0/0x5c
[ 0.040211] pci 0000:00:07.4: calling quirk_vt82c686_acpi+0x0/0x8c
[ 0.040229] pci 0000:00:07.4: quirk: [io 0x6000-0x607f] claimed by vt82c686 HW-mon
[ 0.040241] pci 0000:00:07.4: quirk: [io 0x5000-0x500f] claimed by vt82c686 SMB
[ 0.040431] pci 0000:00:07.5: [1106:3058] type 00 class 0x040100
[ 0.040447] pci 0000:00:07.5: calling quirk_vt82c686_sound_iobases+0x0/0x8c
[ 0.040467] pci 0000:00:07.5: reg 0x10: [io 0xdc00-0xdcff]
[ 0.040482] pci 0000:00:07.5: reg 0x14: [io 0xe000-0xe003]
[ 0.040496] pci 0000:00:07.5: reg 0x18: [io 0x0330-0x0333]
[ 0.040530] pci 0000:00:07.5: calling pcibios_fixup_resources+0x0/0x1c4
[ 0.040778] pci 0000:00:07.6: [1106:3068] type 00 class 0x078000
[ 0.040795] pci 0000:00:07.6: calling quirk_vt82c686_modem_iobases+0x0/0x74
[ 0.040814] pci 0000:00:07.6: reg 0x10: [io 0xe400-0xe4ff]
[ 0.040858] pci 0000:00:07.6: calling pcibios_fixup_resources+0x0/0x1c4
[ 0.041061] pci 0000:00:08.0: [1260:3873] type 00 class 0x028000
[ 0.041082] pci 0000:00:08.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0x88101000-0x88101fff pref]
[ 0.041127] pci 0000:00:08.0: calling pcibios_fixup_resources+0x0/0x1c4
[ 0.041154] pci 0000:00:08.0: supports D1 D2
[ 0.041163] pci 0000:00:08.0: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot
[ 0.041173] pci 0000:00:08.0: PME# disabled
[ 0.041392] pci_bus 0000:00: fixups for bus
[ 0.041472] pci 0000:00:01.0: scanning [bus 01-01] behind bridge, pass 0
[ 0.041595] pci_bus 0000:01: scanning bus
[ 0.041632] pci 0000:01:00.0: [1002:5159] type 00 class 0x030000
[ 0.041653] pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0x80000000-0x87ffffff pref]
[ 0.041667] pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 0x14: [io 0x2000-0x20ff]
[ 0.041681] pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 0x18: [mem 0x88000000-0x8800ffff]
[ 0.041709] pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 0x30: [mem 0xfd000000-0xfd01ffff pref]
[ 0.041723] pci 0000:01:00.0: calling pcibios_fixup_resources+0x0/0x1c4
[ 0.041756] pci 0000:01:00.0: supports D1 D2
[ 0.041955] pci_bus 0000:01: fixups for bus
[ 0.041965] pci 0000:00:01.0: PCI bridge to [bus 01]
[ 0.041979] pci 0000:00:01.0: bridge window [io 0x2000-0x2fff]
[ 0.041989] pci 0000:00:01.0: bridge window [mem 0x88000000-0x880fffff]
[ 0.042001] pci 0000:00:01.0: bridge window [mem 0x80000000-0x87ffffff pref]
[ 0.042020] pci_bus 0000:01: bus scan returning with max=01
[ 0.042033] pci 0000:00:01.0: scanning [bus 01-01] behind bridge, pass 1
[ 0.042044] pci_bus 0000:00: bus scan returning with max=01
[ 0.042055] pci_bus 0000:00: busn_res: [bus 00-ff] end is updated to 01
[ 0.042173] PCI 0000:00 Cannot reserve Legacy IO [io 0x0000-0x0fff]
[ 0.042226] pci 0000:00:06.0: BAR 6: assigned [mem 0x88120000-0x8813ffff pref]
[ 0.042243] pci 0000:01:00.0: BAR 6: assigned [mem 0x88020000-0x8803ffff pref]
[ 0.042254] pci 0000:00:01.0: PCI bridge to [bus 01]
[ 0.042265] pci 0000:00:01.0: bridge window [io 0x2000-0x2fff]
[ 0.042277] pci 0000:00:01.0: bridge window [mem 0x88000000-0x880fffff]
[ 0.042288] pci 0000:00:01.0: bridge window [mem 0x80000000-0x87ffffff pref]
[ 0.042302] pci_bus 0000:00: resource 4 [io 0x0000-0xbfffff]
[ 0.042312] pci_bus 0000:00: resource 5 [mem 0x80000000-0xfcffffff]
[ 0.042321] pci_bus 0000:00: resource 6 [mem 0xfd000000-0xfdffffff]
[ 0.042330] pci_bus 0000:01: resource 0 [io 0x2000-0x2fff]
[ 0.042339] pci_bus 0000:01: resource 1 [mem 0x88000000-0x880fffff]
[ 0.042349] pci_bus 0000:01: resource 2 [mem 0x80000000-0x87ffffff pref]
[ 0.046991] vgaarb: setting as boot device: PCI:0000:01:00.0
[ 0.047002] vgaarb: device added: PCI:0000:01:00.0,decodes=io+mem,owns=io+mem,locks=none
[ 0.047008] vgaarb: loaded
[ 0.047014] vgaarb: bridge control possible 0000:01:00.0
[ 0.047402] SCSI subsystem initialized
[ 0.047591] libata version 3.00 loaded.
[ 0.048745] Switched to clocksource timebase
[ 0.074878] NET: Registered protocol family 2
[ 0.076137] TCP established hash table entries: 4096 (order: 2, 16384 bytes)
[ 0.076281] TCP bind hash table entries: 4096 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
[ 0.076534] TCP: Hash tables configured (established 4096 bind 4096)
[ 0.076876] TCP: reno registered
[ 0.076890] UDP hash table entries: 256 (order: 1, 8192 bytes)
[ 0.076959] UDP-Lite hash table entries: 256 (order: 1, 8192 bytes)
[ 0.077284] NET: Registered protocol family 1
[ 0.077423] pci 0000:00:07.2: calling quirk_usb_early_handoff+0x0/0x818
[ 0.077466] pci 0000:00:07.2: calling quirk_via_vlink+0x0/0xd8
[ 0.077518] pci 0000:00:07.3: calling quirk_usb_early_handoff+0x0/0x818
[ 0.077534] pci 0000:00:07.3: calling quirk_via_vlink+0x0/0xd8
[ 0.077576] pci 0000:00:07.4: calling quirk_vt82c686_powerup+0x0/0x214
[ 0.077593] pci 0000:00:07.4: Emitting soft resume event to power up.
[ 0.077619] pci 0000:00:07.5: calling quirk_vt82c686_sound_init+0x0/0x90
[ 0.078651] pci 0000:01:00.0: calling fixup_vga+0x0/0x7c
[ 0.078665] PCI: CLS 32 bytes, default 32
[ 0.079000] Unpacking initramfs...
[ 2.339457] Freeing initrd memory: 3536K (cebf1000 - cef65000)
[ 2.339986] Thermal assist unit using timers, shrink_timer: 500 jiffies
[ 2.340045] irq: no irq domain found for /pci@80000000/isa@7 !
[ 2.340064] irq: no irq domain found for /pci@80000000/isa@7 !
[ 2.341210] futex hash table entries: 256 (order: 1, 8192 bytes)
[ 2.341331] audit: initializing netlink subsys (disabled)
[ 2.341508] audit: type=2000 audit(2.331:1): initialized
[ 2.342800] zbud: loaded
[ 2.343072] VFS: Disk quotas dquot_6.5.2
[ 2.343147] Dquot-cache hash table entries: 1024 (order 0, 4096 bytes)
[ 2.343291] msgmni has been set to 997
[ 2.344962] alg: No test for stdrng (krng)
[ 2.345071] Block layer SCSI generic (bsg) driver version 0.4 loaded (major 252)
[ 2.345262] io scheduler noop registered
[ 2.345275] io scheduler deadline registered
[ 2.345401] io scheduler cfq registered (default)
[ 2.346451] Serial: 8250/16550 driver, 4 ports, IRQ sharing disabled
[ 2.368324] serial8250.0: ttyS0 at I/O 0x3f8 (irq = 0, base_baud = 115200) is a 16550A
[ 2.389227] serial8250.0: ttyS1 at I/O 0x2f8 (irq = 0, base_baud = 115200) is a 16550A
[ 2.389602] Generic non-volatile memory driver v1.1
[ 2.389739] Linux agpgart interface v0.103
[ 2.389881] irq: no irq domain found for /pci@80000000/isa@7 !
[ 2.389894] irq: no irq domain found for /pci@80000000/isa@7 !
[ 2.390444] serio: i8042 KBD port at 0x60,0x64 irq 1
[ 2.390466] serio: i8042 AUX port at 0x60,0x64 irq 12
[ 2.390862] mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
[ 2.391540] rtc_cmos rtc_cmos: rtc core: registered rtc_cmos as rtc0
[ 2.391596] rtc_cmos rtc_cmos: alarms up to one day, 114 bytes nvram
[ 2.391685] ledtrig-cpu: registered to indicate activity on CPUs
[ 2.391926] TCP: cubic registered
[ 2.391990] NET: Registered protocol family 10
[ 2.392943] mip6: Mobile IPv6
[ 2.392959] NET: Registered protocol family 17
[ 2.392980] mpls_gso: MPLS GSO support
[ 2.393660] registered taskstats version 1
[ 2.394509] rtc_cmos rtc_cmos: setting system clock to 2018-02-26 20:53:16 UTC (1519678396)
[ 2.394552] PM: Hibernation image not present or could not be loaded.
[ 2.397071] Freeing unused kernel memory: 380K (c06c0000 - c071f000)
[ 2.481807] systemd-udevd[57]: starting version 215
[ 2.483984] random: systemd-udevd urandom read with 0 bits of entropy available
[ 2.566796] 3c59x: Donald Becker and others.
[ 2.566860] 0000:00:06.0: 3Com PCI 3c905C Tornado at ff1fe000.
[ 2.589770] input: PC Speaker as /devices/platform/pcspkr/input/input0
[ 2.643839] [drm] Initialized drm 1.1.0 20060810
[ 2.684203] pata_via 0000:00:07.1: version 0.3.4
[ 2.684292] pata_via 0000:00:07.1: calling quirk_via_vlink+0x0/0xd8
[ 2.692644] scsi0 : pata_via
[ 2.698102] scsi1 : pata_via
[ 2.698434] ata1: PATA max UDMA/100 cmd 0x1f0 ctl 0x3f6 bmdma 0xcc00 irq 14
[ 2.698444] ata2: PATA max UDMA/100 cmd 0x170 ctl 0x376 bmdma 0xcc08 irq 15
[ 2.826815] [drm] radeon kernel modesetting enabled.
[ 2.828090] [drm] initializing kernel modesetting (RV100 0x1002:0x5159 0x1002:0x5159).
[ 2.828103] [drm] Forcing AGP to PCI mode
[ 2.828127] [drm] register mmio base: 0x88000000
[ 2.828132] [drm] register mmio size: 65536
[ 2.828248] radeon 0000:01:00.0: Invalid ROM contents
[ 2.828298] radeon 0000:01:00.0: Invalid ROM contents
[ 2.828319] [drm:radeon_get_bios] *ERROR* Unable to locate a BIOS ROM
[ 2.828342] [drm] Using generic clock info
[ 2.868085] radeon 0000:01:00.0: VRAM: 128M 0x0000000080000000 - 0x0000000087FFFFFF (32M used)
[ 2.868098] radeon 0000:01:00.0: GTT: 512M 0x0000000060000000 - 0x000000007FFFFFFF
[ 2.868396] [drm] Detected VRAM RAM=128M, BAR=128M
[ 2.868404] [drm] RAM width 64bits DDR
[ 2.868681] [TTM] Zone kernel: Available graphics memory: 255472 kiB
[ 2.868687] [TTM] Initializing pool allocator
[ 2.868813] [drm] radeon: 32M of VRAM memory ready
[ 2.868821] [drm] radeon: 512M of GTT memory ready.
[ 2.868918] [drm] GART: num cpu pages 131072, num gpu pages 131072
[ 2.907102] [drm] PCI GART of 512M enabled (table at 0x000000001DD00000).
[ 2.907397] radeon 0000:01:00.0: WB disabled
[ 2.907423] radeon 0000:01:00.0: fence driver on ring 0 use gpu addr 0x0000000060000000 and cpu addr 0xded67000
[ 2.907437] [drm] Supports vblank timestamp caching Rev 2 (21.10.2013).
[ 2.907444] [drm] Driver supports precise vblank timestamp query.
[ 2.907512] [drm] radeon: irq initialized.
[ 2.907588] [drm] Loading R100 Microcode
[ 2.907791] radeon 0000:01:00.0: firmware: direct-loading firmware radeon/R100_cp.bin
[ 2.909731] [drm] radeon: ring at 0x0000000060001000
[ 2.909778] [drm] ring test succeeded in 0 usecs
[ 2.911642] [drm] ib test succeeded in 0 usecs
[ 2.913552] [drm] Connector Table: 1 (generic)
[ 2.913577] [drm] No TMDS info found in BIOS
[ 2.913596] [drm] No TV DAC info found in BIOS
[ 2.914753] [drm] Radeon Display Connectors
[ 2.914760] [drm] Connector 0:
[ 2.914764] [drm] DVI-I-1
[ 2.914770] [drm] HPD1
[ 2.914779] [drm] DDC: 0x64 0x64 0x64 0x64 0x64 0x64 0x64 0x64
[ 2.914784] [drm] Encoders:
[ 2.914791] [drm] DFP1: INTERNAL_TMDS1
[ 2.914797] [drm] CRT2: INTERNAL_DAC2
[ 2.914802] [drm] Connector 1:
[ 2.914807] [drm] VGA-1
[ 2.914814] [drm] DDC: 0x60 0x60 0x60 0x60 0x60 0x60 0x60 0x60
[ 2.914819] [drm] Encoders:
[ 2.914824] [drm] CRT1: INTERNAL_DAC1
[ 2.914829] [drm] Connector 2:
[ 2.914833] [drm] SVIDEO-1
[ 2.914838] [drm] Encoders:
[ 2.914843] [drm] TV1: INTERNAL_DAC2
[ 2.989162] [drm] fb mappable at 0x80040000
[ 2.989169] [drm] vram apper at 0x80000000
[ 2.989175] [drm] size 2076672
[ 2.989180] [drm] fb depth is 8
[ 2.989185] [drm] pitch is 1920
[ 3.135809] Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 240x67
[ 3.156704] radeon 0000:01:00.0: fb0: radeondrmfb frame buffer device
[ 3.156712] radeon 0000:01:00.0: registered panic notifier
[ 3.156759] [drm] Initialized radeon 2.39.0 20080528 for 0000:01:00.0 on minor 0
[ 3.183500] ata1.00: FORCE: horkage modified (noncq)
[ 3.230342] ata1.00: ATA-7: ST3160215ACE, 3.CKA, max UDMA/100
[ 3.230355] ata1.00: 312581808 sectors, multi 0: LBA48
[ 3.230376] ata1.01: FORCE: horkage modified (noncq)
[ 3.230388] ata1.01: ATAPI: _NEC DVD_RW ND-4571A, 1-01, max UDMA/33
[ 3.230407] ata1.00: limited to UDMA/33 due to 40-wire cable
[ 3.296835] ata1.00: configured for PIO4
[ 3.313054] ata1.01: configured for PIO4
[ 3.313958] scsi 0:0:0:0: Direct-Access ATA ST3160215ACE A PQ: 0 ANSI: 5
[ 3.316565] scsi 0:0:1:0: CD-ROM _NEC DVD_RW ND-4571A 1-01 PQ: 0 ANSI: 5
[ 3.481041] ata2.00: FORCE: horkage modified (noncq)
[ 3.481237] ata2.00: ATA-7: KingSpec KDM-44VS.2-008GMS, 20100709, max UDMA/66
[ 3.481246] ata2.00: 15662304 sectors, multi 0: LBA
[ 3.481261] ata2.00: limited to UDMA/33 due to 40-wire cable
[ 3.497224] ata2.00: configured for PIO4
[ 3.497453] scsi 1:0:0:0: Direct-Access ATA KingSpec KDM-44V 0709 PQ: 0 ANSI: 5
[ 3.526844] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] 312581808 512-byte logical blocks: (160 GB/149 GiB)
[ 3.527073] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Write Protect is off
[ 3.527086] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
[ 3.527172] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't support DPO or FUA
[ 3.530811] sd 1:0:0:0: [sdb] 15662304 512-byte logical blocks: (8.01 GB/7.46 GiB)
[ 3.531004] sd 1:0:0:0: [sdb] Write Protect is off
[ 3.531015] sd 1:0:0:0: [sdb] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
[ 3.531099] sd 1:0:0:0: [sdb] Write cache: disabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't support DPO or FUA
[ 3.534361] sdb: RDSK (512)
unknown partition table
[ 3.535126] sd 1:0:0:0: [sdb] Attached SCSI disk
[ 3.566766] sda: RDSK (512) sda1 (SFS^@)(res 2 spb 1) sda2 (SWAP)(res 2 spb 8) sda3 (SFS^B)(res 2 spb 1) sda4 (SFS^B)(res 2 spb 1) sda5 (SFS^B)(res 2 spb 1) sda6 (LNX^@)(res 2 spb 2) sda7 ((res 2 spb 2) sda8 (SWP^@)(res 2 spb 2)
[ 3.568921] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Attached SCSI disk
[ 3.781868] input: AT Translated Set 2 keyboard as /devices/platform/i8042/serio0/input/input1
[ 4.757113] psmouse serio1: alps: Unknown ALPS touchpad: E7=10 00 64, EC=10 00 64
[ 5.315003] random: nonblocking pool is initialized
[ 5.460594] input: ImPS/2 Generic Wheel Mouse as /devices/platform/i8042/serio1/input/input3
[ 10.294996] Floppy drive(s): fd0 is 2.88M
[ 10.312122] FDC 0 is a post-1991 82077
[ 10.388799] device-mapper: uevent: version 1.0.3
[ 10.390253] device-mapper: ioctl: 4.27.0-ioctl (2013-10-30) initialised: dm-devel@redhat.com
[ 10.601823] PM: Starting manual resume from disk
[ 10.601863] PM: Hibernation image partition 8:8 present
[ 10.601870] PM: Looking for hibernation image.
[ 10.625511] PM: Image not found (code -22)
[ 10.625519] PM: Hibernation image not present or could not be loaded.
[ 11.946280] EXT4-fs (sda7): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
[ 15.127048] systemd[1]: systemd 215 running in system mode. (+PAM +AUDIT +SELINUX +IMA +SYSVINIT +LIBCRYPTSETUP +GCRYPT +ACL +XZ -SECCOMP -APPARMOR)
[ 15.127295] systemd[1]: Detected architecture 'ppc'.
[ 16.131347] systemd[1]: Inserted module 'autofs4'
[ 16.143568] systemd[1]: Set hostname to .
[ 23.388337] systemd[1]: Starting Forward Password Requests to Wall Directory Watch.
[ 23.388818] systemd[1]: Started Forward Password Requests to Wall Directory Watch.
[ 23.388892] systemd[1]: Starting Remote File Systems (Pre).
[ 23.389057] systemd[1]: Reached target Remote File Systems (Pre).
[ 23.389131] systemd[1]: Starting Encrypted Volumes.
[ 23.389178] systemd[1]: Reached target Encrypted Volumes.
[ 23.389296] systemd[1]: Starting Arbitrary Executable File Formats File System Automount Point.
[ 23.389846] systemd[1]: Set up automount Arbitrary Executable File Formats File System Automount Point.
[ 23.389917] systemd[1]: Starting Dispatch Password Requests to Console Directory Watch.
[ 23.390072] systemd[1]: Started Dispatch Password Requests to Console Directory Watch.
[ 23.390114] systemd[1]: Starting Paths.
[ 23.390160] systemd[1]: Reached target Paths.
[ 23.390209] systemd[1]: Expecting device dev-disk-by\x2duuid-b9be6940\x2dfd63\x2d4442\x2d8d8e\x2dea2d96f89c96.device...
[ 23.390263] systemd[1]: Expecting device dev-disk-by\x2duuid-b8527dc9\x2db409\x2d4f38\x2d97c3\x2dd38759ab62ba.device...
[ 23.390310] systemd[1]: Starting Root Slice.
[ 23.390501] systemd[1]: Created slice Root Slice.
[ 23.390547] systemd[1]: Starting /dev/initctl Compatibility Named Pipe.
[ 23.390752] systemd[1]: Listening on /dev/initctl Compatibility Named Pipe.
[ 23.390796] systemd[1]: Starting Delayed Shutdown Socket.
[ 23.390925] systemd[1]: Listening on Delayed Shutdown Socket.
[ 23.390968] systemd[1]: Starting Journal Socket (/dev/log).
[ 23.391127] systemd[1]: Listening on Journal Socket (/dev/log).
[ 23.391171] systemd[1]: Starting User and Session Slice.
[ 23.391397] systemd[1]: Created slice User and Session Slice.
[ 23.391453] systemd[1]: Starting udev Control Socket.
[ 23.391560] systemd[1]: Listening on udev Control Socket.
[ 23.391614] systemd[1]: Starting udev Kernel Socket.
[ 23.391725] systemd[1]: Listening on udev Kernel Socket.
[ 23.391778] systemd[1]: Starting Journal Socket.
[ 23.391934] systemd[1]: Listening on Journal Socket.
[ 23.392007] systemd[1]: Starting System Slice.
[ 23.392158] systemd[1]: Created slice System Slice.
[ 23.392207] systemd[1]: Starting system-systemd\x2dfsck.slice.
[ 23.392437] systemd[1]: Created slice system-systemd\x2dfsck.slice.
[ 23.392545] systemd[1]: Starting Increase datagram queue length...
[ 23.395700] systemd[1]: Mounted Huge Pages File System.
[ 23.555418] systemd[1]: Starting Load Kernel Modules...
[ 23.558518] systemd[1]: Mounting POSIX Message Queue File System...
[ 23.568008] systemd[1]: Mounting Debug File System...
[ 23.645825] systemd[1]: Started Set Up Additional Binary Formats.
[ 23.646381] systemd[1]: Starting Create list of required static device nodes for the current kernel...
[ 23.649617] systemd[1]: Starting udev Coldplug all Devices...
[ 23.652419] systemd[1]: Starting system-getty.slice.
[ 23.656895] systemd[1]: Created slice system-getty.slice.
[ 23.657152] systemd[1]: Started File System Check on Root Device.
[ 23.657330] systemd[1]: Starting Slices.
[ 23.657387] systemd[1]: Reached target Slices.
[ 24.487183] fuse init (API version 7.23)
[ 24.555352] systemd[1]: Started Create list of required static device nodes for the current kernel.
[ 24.557335] systemd[1]: Starting Create Static Device Nodes in /dev...
[ 24.918177] systemd[1]: Started Load Kernel Modules.
[ 24.919379] systemd[1]: Starting Apply Kernel Variables...
[ 24.931385] systemd[1]: Mounted Configuration File System.
[ 24.931661] systemd[1]: Mounting FUSE Control File System...
[ 25.004692] systemd[1]: Started udev Coldplug all Devices.
[ 25.258676] systemd[1]: Started Apply Kernel Variables.
[ 25.383091] systemd[1]: Started Increase datagram queue length.
[ 25.383723] systemd[1]: Starting Syslog Socket.
[ 25.383944] systemd[1]: Listening on Syslog Socket.
[ 25.384012] systemd[1]: Starting Journal Service...
[ 25.399096] systemd[1]: Started Journal Service.
[ 26.836995] systemd-udevd[198]: starting version 215
[ 32.052128] EXT4-fs (sda7): re-mounted. Opts: errors=remount-ro
[ 33.538917] usbcore: USB support disabled
[ 34.474830] parport_pc: VIA 686A/8231 detected
[ 34.474857] parport_pc: probing current configuration
[ 34.474888] parport_pc: Current parallel port base: 0x378
[ 34.474896] parport_pc: VIA parallel port disabled in BIOS
[ 34.521748] sd 0:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg0 type 0
[ 34.521934] sr 0:0:1:0: Attached scsi generic sg1 type 5
[ 34.522099] sd 1:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg2 type 0
[ 34.547628] sr0: scsi3-mmc drive: 48x/48x writer dvd-ram cd/rw xa/form2 cdda tray
[ 34.547660] cdrom: Uniform CD-ROM driver Revision: 3.20
[ 34.548307] sr 0:0:1:0: Attached scsi CD-ROM sr0
[ 34.683614] lib80211: common routines for IEEE802.11 drivers
[ 34.683642] lib80211_crypt: registered algorithm 'NULL'
[ 35.871947] snd_via82xx 0000:00:07.5: calling quirk_via_vlink+0x0/0xd8
[ 36.620785] snd_via82xx 0000:00:07.5: enabling bus mastering
[ 36.628352] snd_via82xx 0000:00:07.5: codec_read: codec 0 is not valid [0x1fc0000]
[ 36.634170] snd_via82xx 0000:00:07.5: codec_read: codec 0 is not valid [0x1fe0000]
[ 36.635698] snd_via82xx 0000:00:07.5: codec_ready: codec 0 is not ready [0x1000000]
[ 36.637231] snd_via82xx 0000:00:07.5: codec_ready: codec 0 is not ready [0x1000000]
[ 37.146392] snd_via82xx 0000:00:07.5: codec_read: codec 0 is not valid [0x1fc0000]
[ 37.152180] snd_via82xx 0000:00:07.5: codec_read: codec 0 is not valid [0x1fe0000]
[ 37.152321] snd_via82xx 0000:00:07.5: AC'97 0 access is not valid [0xffffffff], removing mixer.
[ 37.152871] snd_via82xx: probe of 0000:00:07.5 failed with error -5
[ 37.154054] hostap_pci: Registered netdevice wifi0
[ 37.154075] wifi0: Original COR value: 0x0
[ 37.364369] prism2_hw_init: initialized in 192 ms
[ 37.365536] wifi0: NIC: id=0x8013 v1.0.0
[ 37.365698] wifi0: PRI: id=0x15 v1.1.1
[ 37.365851] wifi0: STA: id=0x1f v1.7.4
[ 37.369649] wifi0: Intersil Prism2.5 PCI: mem=0x88101000, irq=9
[ 37.373422] wifi0: registered netdevice wlan0
[ 37.382522] snd_via82xx_modem 0000:00:07.6: calling quirk_via_vlink+0x0/0xd8
[ 38.963087] snd_via82xx_modem 0000:00:07.6: enabling bus mastering
[ 38.968830] snd_via82xx_modem 0000:00:07.6: codec_read: codec 0 is not valid [0x1fc0000]
[ 38.974646] snd_via82xx_modem 0000:00:07.6: codec_read: codec 0 is not valid [0x1fe0000]
[ 38.976185] snd_via82xx_modem 0000:00:07.6: codec_ready: codec 0 is not ready [0x13c0000]
[ 38.977727] snd_via82xx_modem 0000:00:07.6: codec_ready: codec 0 is not ready [0x13c0000]
[ 39.499245] snd_via82xx_modem 0000:00:07.6: codec_read: codec 0 is not valid [0x1fc0000]
[ 39.505080] snd_via82xx_modem 0000:00:07.6: codec_read: codec 0 is not valid [0x1fe0000]
[ 39.505236] snd_via82xx_modem 0000:00:07.6: AC'97 0 access is not valid [0xffffffff], removing mixer.
[ 39.507631] snd_via82xx_modem: probe of 0000:00:07.6 failed with error -5
[ 46.000877] Adding 1123292k swap on /dev/sda8. Priority:-1 extents:1 across:1123292k FS
[ 47.674267] EXT4-fs (sda6): mounting ext2 file system using the ext4 subsystem
[ 47.710162] EXT4-fs (sda6): mounted filesystem without journal. Opts: (null)
[ 48.028007] systemd-journald[195]: Received request to flush runtime journal from PID 1
[ 52.848160] eth0: setting full-duplex.
[ 56.987104] RPC: Registered named UNIX socket transport module.
[ 56.987135] RPC: Registered udp transport module.
[ 56.987141] RPC: Registered tcp transport module.
[ 56.987147] RPC: Registered tcp NFSv4.1 backchannel transport module.
[ 57.091123] FS-Cache: Loaded
[ 57.528127] FS-Cache: Netfs 'nfs' registered for caching
[ 58.059934] Installing knfsd (copyright (C) 1996 okir@monad.swb.de).
[ 93.964259] Scan result translation succeeded (length=0)

Quote:

Geri wrote:
Can you post the kernel log, please (output of "dmesg" or better "journalctl -x" command)? I could imagine that the kernel is waiting for some ATA device. However I have never seen such a behaviour on my microA1. Even U-Boot shouldn't take that long.

Geri 
Posted on 27-Feb-2018 13:11:30
#60 ]
Elite Member

@jgideon

Quote:
jgideon wrote:
@Geri

It's a MicroA1 750GX with 512mb RAM, a Prism PCI Wireless card,
a 160gb IDE & DWD/RW on the primary IDE bus, and an 8Gb SSD disk module on the secondary IDE bus.

That pretty much matches the setup of my microA1, which runs with IDE DMA activated. Except for the PCI wireless card and the fact that I only have a single harddisk attached to the onboard IDE controller. Maybe the DVD/RW drive causes troubles here!?

Quote:
journalctl -x couldn't find any journal files, the output of dmesg is as follows;

That's strange. Did you try it as root user?

Quote:

[...]
[ 0.000000] Kernel command line: root=UUID=4325af28-2a6c-46f6-a8c5-53710856c4cd console=tty0 l2cr=0x80000000 video=radeonfb:off libata.force=1.5G,noncq,norst floppy=nodma libata.dma=0 quiet
[...]
[ 3.534361] sdb: RDSK (512)
unknown partition table
[ 3.535126] sd 1:0:0:0: [sdb] Attached SCSI disk
[...]

Hmm, I don't see anything in this boot log that would take several minutes to complete!? The actual Linux boot phase seems to take between one and one and a half minutes, which I would say sounds pretty normal for a system with DMA deactivated. The only thing I wonder a little bit is what causes this "unknown partition table" message.

@Hypex:

Did you hardcode all this libata.force kernel parameters? At least the first two are IMHO useless on an AmigaOne: e.g the 1.5G setting is only for SATA controllers and none of the A1 compatible controllers supports a higher SATA standard. The same holds true for the "noncq" parameter resp. NCQ feature. Also I would only set the "norst" parameter, if it is absolutely necessary. I guess there is a reason why these are not standard settings.

- A1 Linux support -

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle