Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
32 crawler(s) on-line.
 159 guest(s) on-line.
 0 member(s) on-line.

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 NutsAboutAmiga:  10 mins ago
 retrofaza:  10 mins ago
 Rob:  11 mins ago
 _ThEcRoW:  20 mins ago
 OlafS25:  33 mins ago
 Gunnar:  41 mins ago
 Kremlar:  55 mins ago
 dirkzwager:  1 hr 22 mins ago
 clint:  1 hr 28 mins ago
 vox:  1 hr 34 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Amiga General Chat
      /  Poll of CPU architecture interest for AmigaOS
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
Poll : Which CPU architecture are you most interested in for AmigaOS in the future?
ARM
POWER
PowerPC
RISC-V
x86_64
other

PosterThread
matthey 
Re: Poll of CPU architecture interest for AmigaOS
Posted on 4-Feb-2019 23:02:03
#101 ]

Quote:

gregthecanuck wrote:
Gunnar did in fact make the correct decision. For all the ASIC discussions (which are fun to think about) the core is a long, long way from begin frozen in an ASIC.

Far will the core remain from an ASIC if it is not prepared for an ASIC.

Quote:

I know you didn't get along with the Apollo team, but with this message and some others it appears you have some sort of grudge. After your parting of ways I haven't seen any arrows shot your way by the team. I suggest you return the favour going forward. I do like some of your postings so let's keep it civil.

Actually, I did get along with the Apollo Team but Gunnar did not. Gunnar has shot arrows at ex-team members called lies too. I'd rather not go into it any further but he is not as good as his followers would like him to be.

Profile     Report this post  
ne_one 
Posted on 5-Feb-2019 0:52:11
#102 ]
Cult Member

@toRus

Quote:
If we want to have something beyond retro we need to start somewhere and also be different/strange/crazy/cool enough to make it worth it.

That's precisely the strategy that put us in the current CPU boat anchor funk.

First of all, given the fact that we're well beyond the 1980's, the OS should be largely CPU agnostic and the most compelling part of the product.

Secondly (and counter to the same ageist argument), no one develops or markets a product based on the uniqueness of the CPU or its specs. Why? Because no one cares.

toRus 
Posted on 5-Feb-2019 12:19:53
#103 ]

@ne_one
Quote:
Secondly (and counter to the same ageist argument), no one develops or markets a product based on the uniqueness of the CPU or its specs. Why? Because no one cares.

99.9% of the users/developers do not care. Which is exactly the percentage of Android and iOS apps that suck.

Last edited by toRus on 05-Feb-2019 at 12:21 PM.
Last edited by toRus on 05-Feb-2019 at 12:21 PM.

ferrels 
Posted on 5-Feb-2019 17:20:11
#104 ]
Cult Member

@ne_one

Quote:
toRus wrote: If we want to have something beyond retro we need to start somewhere and also be different/strange/crazy/cool enough to make it worth it.

Quote:
ne_one responded : That's precisely the strategy that put us in the current CPU boat anchor funk. First of all, given the fact that we're well beyond the 1980's, the OS should be largely CPU agnostic and the most compelling part of the product. Secondly (and counter to the same ageist argument), no one develops or markets a product based on the uniqueness of the CPU or its specs. Why? Because no one cares.

I agree. We're talking about technology here, not about making costumes for a gay pride parade. In the world of tech, sticking with something that's different just for the sake of being different is not a road map for progress or success. It's called a dead-end.

Unfortunately, there isn't anything about OS3 or OS4 that's compelling unless you bought your first AND last computer in 1998. I shake my head at all the delusional talk on these forums by people who believe that the Amiga is somehow going to regain a foothold in the market place. Amigas are a retro-hobby yet these clowns are unable to enjoy the hobby for what it is and spend years spouting the same old talk on these forums about how if this, that or the other thing were changed, that the Amiga would re-take the world by storm. Amigas are retro and that's where they'll stay.

@toRus
Quote:
99.9% of the users/developers do not care. Which is exactly the percentage of Android and iOS apps that suck.

You obviously don't use either platform to make such a misguided statement or you're using an iOS device or Android device that's 10 years old.

Signal 
Posted on 5-Feb-2019 21:45:39
#105 ]
Cult Member

@ferrels

About the only thing I agree with you on is the part of one sentence...
Quote:
Amigas are a retro-hobby....

And it could be successful on that level, but that would mean people would have to forget about using it for every thing they can do with a low cost x86 or RPi.

Get back to music, art, video, presentation, games, and the many other things that made people want to be at home with their Amiga, especially if they are using a mainline computer/OS at their job.

There is really nothing wrong with having a hobby and sharing with others around the world.

matthey 
Posted on 5-Feb-2019 22:29:21
#106 ]

Quote:

toRus wrote:
If we want to have something beyond retro we need to start somewhere and also be different/strange/crazy/cool enough to make it worth it.

I agree with toRus. The easy path leads to saturated markets. People do want different technology. Look at cars where they would me more reliable, safer and cheaper if we standardized on the most common models but people want variety. Some features don't change (controls, standardization, compatibility), others do (looks, entertainment, new features) and improvements are expected (performance, efficiency, safety/security). Even cars don't fulfill the need for variety as we have SUVs, mini-vans, trucks, wagons, motorcycles, etc. often with many model variations. We don't have enough variety in computers where economies of scale and Moore's Law decimated the small producers.

Quote:

ne_one wrote:
That's precisely the strategy that put us in the current CPU boat anchor funk.

First of all, given the fact that we're well beyond the 1980's, the OS should be largely CPU agnostic and the most compelling part of the product.

If being "CPU agnostic" was the "most compelling part of the product" for an OS, why do you care about a poll about AmigaOS? Shouldn't you be using AROS, Linux or Android?

Quote:

Users don't know and want it all but can't have it all. Developers may know and have to make choices. The following is an example where the CPU matters.

Users bought Raspberry Pi 1 for $20-$25 U.S. with 256-512MiB of memory and often complained about the lack of memory. The Raspberry Pi price was what attracted many users yet it was upgraded to 1MiB of memory and the price increased to $35 which discouraged some price conscious buyers. Many users don't think there was any choice but 68k Pi hardware with AmigaOS and 512MiB of memory may have allowed the cheaper price without the memory shortage problems. Even 256MiB may be enough for a semi-modern browser on 68k hardware with AmigaOS yet some Pi OSs use most of the available memory (Windows 10 IoT Core requires a minimum of 256MiB of memory).

toRus 
Posted on 5-Feb-2019 23:09:12
#107 ]

@ferrels
Quote:

ferrels wrote:
I agree. We're talking about technology here, not about making costumes for a gay pride parade. In the world of tech, sticking with something that's different just for the sake of being different is not a road map for progress or success. It's called a dead-end.

Quote:

ferrels wrote:
Unfortunately, there isn't anything about OS3 or OS4 that's compelling unless you bought your first AND last computer in 1998. I shake my head at all the delusional talk on these forums by people who believe that the Amiga is somehow going to regain a foothold in the market place. Amigas are a retro-hobby yet these clowns are unable to enjoy the hobby for what it is and spend years spouting the same old talk on these forums about how if this, that or the other thing were changed, that the Amiga would re-take the world by storm. Amigas are retro and that's where they'll stay.

You obviously don't use either platform to make such a misguided statement or you're using an iOS device or Android device that's 10 years old.

It is obvious that I use both platforms, and I have been tortured by both since day 1.

You on the other hand sound like a boring middle-aged US guy who bought an IBM-PC in the 80s in order to use Lotus1-2-3.

Computers have stopped being fun long ago. The UIs are terrible and illogical for desktop use. Linux is a mess and still driven by people that think computing is just licence+repo+kernel. It would be great if we had a platform that is open, fast to boot and easy to mod, something that has the responsiveness of the AmigaOS UI. There are some frameworks/themes out there that try to mimic the old-school desktop user experience and they all fail. Yet, there are still people that like Windows XP better than Windows 10, old Opera browser GUI better than Chrome, Firefox 56 better than Firefox 62, Final Cut Pro 7 better than FCPX, Mate better than GNOME 3, Kick Off 2 better than Pro Evolution Soccer 2019. Newer doesn't always mean better. And more popular doesn't always mean safer too. Wishing that we have a modern platform that is different (and in our eyes better) than mainstream doesn't mean we care about overshadowing Microsoft or Apple in sales.

In any case, we are not (still) here because of popularity or interest about copying mainstream ideas.

Last edited by toRus on 05-Feb-2019 at 11:11 PM.
Last edited by toRus on 05-Feb-2019 at 11:10 PM.
Last edited by toRus on 05-Feb-2019 at 11:09 PM.

BigD 
Posted on 5-Feb-2019 23:52:40
#108 ]
Elite Member

@toRus

Great post, completely agree. We are the "Think Different" that Apple always wanted to be for marketing reasons only I don't recognise IT anymore in the mainstream. I adapted to Windows 7 but no further and I still don't like the bloody ribbon interface in M$ Office! What's wrong with menus?

We shouldn't need a hamburger button on the desktop as there should be enough space to do without it!

billt 
Posted on 6-Feb-2019 1:35:06
#109 ]
Elite Member

@matthey

Quote:

matthey wrote:
[quote]
Far will the core remain from an ASIC if it is not prepared for an ASIC.

https://www.onsemi.com/PowerSolutions/content.do?id=16788

ferrels 
Posted on 6-Feb-2019 2:20:08
#110 ]
Cult Member

@matthey

Quote:
I agree with toRus. The easy path leads to saturated markets. People do want different technology. Look at cars where they would me more reliable, safer and cheaper if we standardized on the most common models but people want variety. Some features don't change (controls, standardization, compatibility), others do (looks, entertainment, new features) and improvements are expected (performance, efficiency, safety/security). Even cars don't fulfill the need for variety as we have SUVs, mini-vans, trucks, wagons, motorcycles, etc. often with many model variations. We don't have enough variety in computers where economies of scale and Moore's Law decimated the small producers.

Then I suggest you get started working and quit all the talk. So far the only person who has taken the initiative and created anything of interest in the Amiga community for quite some time is Gunnar with his Vampire/Apollo core, while you and his other detractors continually post comments about how you all can do a better job or that Gunnar needs to make changes to improve his product. I'm weary of all the talk. Put up, or please shut up.

And again, we're not talking about cars, SUV's or clothing. We're talking about tech and the Amiga offers nothing that current consumers need or want. Classic Amigas, and PPC / NG Amigas, including the Vampire, are nothing more than retro platforms for die-hard hobbyists. When people shop for tech, they don't think Amiga. Amiga has been dead for years and you're as delusional as the rest if you think that someday soon we could see Amigas on retail store shelves once again by migrating to a new CPU architecture.

Last edited by ferrels on 06-Feb-2019 at 02:39 AM.
Last edited by ferrels on 06-Feb-2019 at 02:29 AM.
Last edited by ferrels on 06-Feb-2019 at 02:28 AM.

ferrels 
Posted on 6-Feb-2019 2:27:31
#111 ]
Cult Member

@toRus

Quote:
It is obvious that I use both platforms, and I have been tortured by both since day 1. You on the other hand sound like a boring middle-aged US guy who bought an IBM-PC in the 80s in order to use Lotus1-2-3.

Sounds to me like you enjoy the torture since you quoted a figure of 99.9% of all iOS and Android apps sucking.....very scientific term that you use there too I might add.

So you've used all 100% and can speak for all of them.....yeah, right.....

Sorry, but your magic crystal ball has me pegged wrong and I don't have the time nor the desire to educate you about the systems I've owned and still develop for, let alone educate you on anything technical or related to statistics. Get your education on your own time on your own dime. BTW, I'm German and living in AZ. Sorry if you're disappointed that I'm not originally from the US. You sound like one of those Eastern European types who enjoys hating Americans yet has never met one nor even visited the US.

Again, Amigas are a retro-hobby for die-hard fanatics. Get the delusion out of your head that you're ever going to see Amigas again on retail store shelves with loads of software. Moving to a new CPU architecture isn't going to change a thing in that regard.

Last edited by ferrels on 06-Feb-2019 at 02:53 AM.
Last edited by ferrels on 06-Feb-2019 at 02:44 AM.

ferrels 
Posted on 6-Feb-2019 2:36:49
#112 ]
Cult Member

@Signal

Quote:
There is really nothing wrong with having a hobby and sharing with others around the world.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with having a hobby and sharing and I never implied that anyone shouldn't adopt Amigas as a hobby or have fun with them. My apologies if I've been misunderstood.

I enjoy my Amigas immensely but I also realize what they are. They are antiques, and even the latest PPC offerings are hobbled by an OS that hasn't seen any real upgrades since it was released some 16 years ago. And the X5000 performs on par with x86 systems from 2003....and it's 2019!

Model-T cars are obsolete too and they make wonderful hobby projects, but no one is delusional enough to believe that if we put modern motors in them that we'll see them on showroom floors again. The same can be said for Amigas.

toRus 
Posted on 6-Feb-2019 3:16:57
#113 ]

@ferrels

Quote:

ferrels wrote:

Sorry, but your magic crystal ball has me pegged wrong and I don't have the time nor the desire to educate you about the systems I've owned and still develop for, let alone educate you on anything technical or related to statistics. Get your education on your own time on your own dime. BTW, I'm German and living in AZ. Sorry if you're disappointed that I'm not originally from the US. You sound like one of those Eastern European types who enjoys hating Americans yet has never met one nor even visited the US.

So, I am going to throw away decades of research and teaching in the area because a clown from Germany who lives in AZ can't understand a figure of speech. What next. By the way, I am from Greece in case you wonder and I don't enjoy hating anyone. Get your hate out of here, it is not welcome.

ferrels 
Posted on 6-Feb-2019 3:32:57
#114 ]
Cult Member

@toRus

Quote:
So, I am going to throw away decades of research and teaching in the area because a clown from Germany who lives in AZ can't understand a figure of speech. What next. By the way, I am from Greece in case you wonder and I don't enjoy hating anyone. Get your hate out of here, it is not welcome.

No, I really wasn't wondering where you are from, but since you decided to get out your crystal ball and make determinations as to who I am and where I'm from, I thought I'd reciprocate. So I was right about you...Eastern European who dislikes the US and people who he "assumes" are American. Sorry to have hit your sore spot. No one implied that you need to throw anything away so I'm not even sure how to respond to that comment. And for someone who supposedly is a teacher, you should know better than to throw around false statistics and then hide behind them by implying that they were just a figure of speech. If you're going to throw numbers into your arguments, expect to be called out on them.

As for hating, you have the monopoly on that at the moment as evidenced by your name-calling and implying that I can't understand what you've written. I know 8 year old children who behave better than you have here.

I would expect a teacher to be civil and be able to support his/her arguments with facts and logic instead of name-calling. Not sure why you're also calling me a hater too because I never implied nor stated that I hated Eastern Europeans, Greeks, Americans nor anyone else for that matter....yet you implied that you dislike middle aged US males in your earlier comment to me.....so hmmm....

Last edited by ferrels on 06-Feb-2019 at 04:05 AM.
Last edited by ferrels on 06-Feb-2019 at 03:52 AM.
Last edited by ferrels on 06-Feb-2019 at 03:42 AM.

agami 
Posted on 6-Feb-2019 4:12:58
#115 ]

@toRus
Quote:

Well put.

The number of quality apps in an ecosystem is directly proportional to the number of people in that ecosystem who care. Therefore, if an ecosystem has a high number of poor quality apps, then it stems from a high number of denizens not caring.

agami 
Posted on 6-Feb-2019 4:18:33
#116 ]

@ferrels

Quote:
I shake my head at all the delusional talk on these forums by people who believe that the Amiga is somehow going to regain a foothold in the market place.

No one believes that our Amiga's of old will find relevance in today's or tomorrow's marketplace. But a new entrant, embodying the spirit and the philosophy of Amiga, can establish a foothold and be sustained through a healthy, if small, ecosystem.

toRus 
Posted on 6-Feb-2019 4:33:23
#117 ]

@ferrels

Quote:

ferrels wrote:
No, I really wasn't wondering where you are from, but since you decided to get out your crystal ball and make determinations as to who I am and where I'm from, I thought I'd reciprocate. So I was right about you...Eastern European who dislikes the US and people who he "assumes" are American. Sorry to have hit your sore spot. No one implied that you need to throw anything away so I'm not even sure how to respond to that comment. And for someone who supposedly is a teacher, you should know better than to throw around false statistics and then hide behind them by implying that they were just a figure of speech. If you're going to throw numbers into your arguments, expect to be called out on them.

As for hating, you have the monopoly on that at the moment as evidenced by your name-calling. I know 8 year old children with better manners.

I would expect a teacher to be much more civil and be able to support his/her arguments with facts and logic instead of name-calling. Not sure why you're now calling me a clown and a hater because I never implied nor stated that I hated Eastern Europeans, Greeks, Americans nor anyone else for that matter....yet you implied that you dislike middle aged US males in your earlier comment to me.....so hmmm....

I don't expect you to know much about geography but Greece is not considered Eastern Europe. As for the numbers, you CAN use them as a figure of speech instead of statistics. The point was to suggest that popularity doesn't/shouldn't mean anything to us, or this website wouldn't even exist.

You were the one who called names around here first, calling people who you disagree with "clowns" and "delusional", let alone assuming that I don't know about statistics or technology, that I haven't traveled abroad, etc. You should know better that in this forum most of us are quite old, accomplished, and knowledgable. Calling others delusional, the platform dead, etc is rather annoying or even trolling.

I never said or implied that I hate US people, in fact I have many friends there. Maybe I do hate their representatives, but that holds for every other country, including mine. My mention of US had nothing to do with racism or hate, it's my understanding of how the user base there feels about certain things regarding business, technology, computing, and, specifically, Amiga. Feel free to disagree but there was a difference in thinking and focus in the 80s between USA and Europe; PC, productivity, consoles vs home computers, creativity and demo scene, and it seems to hold even today.

There is a (big or small, doesn't matter) percentage of users that believe Amiga "should" be a retro platform but your strict tone makes it sound as if Amiga "must" be a retro platform, no questions asked. Unless you have some financial profit from it I don't get that obstinateness.

toRus 
Posted on 6-Feb-2019 4:37:21
#118 ]

@agami

Well said, i agree 100%.

ferrels 
Posted on 6-Feb-2019 4:47:23
#119 ]
Cult Member

@agami

Quote:
No one believes that our Amiga's of old will find relevance in today's or tomorrow's marketplace. But a new entrant, embodying the spirit and the philosophy of Amiga, can establish a foothold and be sustained through a healthy, if small, ecosystem.

There are plenty of comments/threads to the contrary regarding the marketplace, but regardless, I share your enthusiasm for this hobby and want it to grow and be healthy as well.

I also know that staying on the same path of PPC/exotic/scarce/expensive hardware only hinders progress. We've seen the results of 20+ years of that philosophy, and it's a failure.

Unfortunately, our ranks are diminishing as well. Young people aren't interested in the Amiga and we "old-timers" are dying off or moving on to other hobbies while we wait to see when/if things ever get sorted out.

The only "recent" bright spot in all of this has been the Vampire, and even it only appeals to current hobbyists. I fear that our hobby will ultimately die with us....as the saying goes, "We ain't gettin' any younger".

ferrels 
Posted on 6-Feb-2019 5:17:55
#120 ]
Cult Member

@toRus

Quote:
I don't expect you to know much about geography but Greece is not considered Eastern Europe. As for the numbers, you CAN use them as a figure of speech instead of statistics. The point was to suggest that popularity doesn't/shouldn't mean anything to us, or this website wouldn't even exist. You were the one who called names around here first, calling people who you disagree with "clowns" and "delusional", let alone assuming that I don't know about statistics or technology, that I haven't traveled abroad, etc. You should know better that in this forum most of us are quite old, accomplished, and knowledgable. Calling others delusional, the platform dead, etc is rather annoying or even trolling. I never said or implied that I hate US people, in fact I have many friends there. Maybe I do hate their representatives, but that holds for every other country, including mine. My mention of US had nothing to do with racism or hate, it's my understanding of how the user base there feels about certain things regarding business, technology, computing, and, specifically, Amiga. Feel free to disagree but there was a difference in thinking and focus in the 80s between USA and Europe; PC, productivity, consoles vs home computers, creativity and demo scene, and it seems to hold even today. There is a (big or small, doesn't matter) percentage of users that believe Amiga "should" be a retro platform but your strict tone makes it sound as if Amiga "must" be a retro platform, no questions asked. Unless you have some financial profit from it I don't get that obstinateness.

There you go again attacking my intelligence by implying that I don't know much about geography. I've lived all over the world so my geography is pretty darn good. Eastern European is a relative term. Greece is much further east than the old German Democratic Republic and the old Czechoslavakia, so most Germans do consider Greece to be eastern European.....just as we consider anything east of Italy/Austria to be eastern European, but still connected to the continent. We also consider Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Macedonia, etc, to be eastern European and they are west of Greece. Sorry if that offends you.

I don't make a dime from Amigas, new or old, in any way. And I will continue to state that the Amiga is a dead platform because it is dead for everyone except die-hard hobbyists. Consumers certainly can't purchase an Amiga from any retail store and commercial development of any significance for Amiga platforms, new or old, ceased long ago, except for hobbyists who are willing to seek out the extremely rare apps/games that are still developed by hobbyists, and those can be counted on one hand. When we have hardware manufacturers making Amiga specific hardware and turning a profit and software developers who can make a living developing only Amiga applications, I will cease calling the platform "dead".

There certainly aren't any new Amigas being produced either.....even the Tabor is over 3 years late and will probably never be sold....so yes, dead. Hyperion isn't turning a profit on OS4 or OS3.1.4 either, so yes, dead.

I could even go so far as to say that the Vampire isn't a new production of Amigas either. It isn't. It's no more an Amiga than the FPGA's used to emulate Nintendo retro-consoles are new Nintendos. Those original consoles are no longer produced and commercial game development ceased as well, so they are also considered dead by the gaming community.

Even Gunnar and his development team have day jobs because Vampire sales are not self-sustaining nor do sales provide enough revenue for anyone to quit their day jobs and focus on the Vampire alone. It's a hobby board for enthusiasts, just as the boards from A-Eon are hobby motherboards for enthusiasts. Even Trevor has stated that he makes no money from hardware sales, so by his own admission, the Amiga is dead as far as the retail market place is concerned. Nothing is going to change this situation, not even a shift to x86_64 or ARM. Time marches on and so does the consumer.

And there's nothing compelling enough about OS3.x or OS4 to get consumers to buy an Amiga even if new hardware DID hit store shelves. There certainly aren't any of the features that consumers have come to expect from ANY new computer/OS combo they buy off the shelf now, and the lack of any modern productivity software only makes things worse, not to mention the lack of games and just about any other modern software they've come to expect.

Even Gunnar declares the Amiga a dead platform in this post:
Link

That speaks volumes coming from a hardware designer who makes FPGA boards for Amiga hobbyists....

Last edited by ferrels on 06-Feb-2019 at 07:11 AM.
Last edited by ferrels on 06-Feb-2019 at 05:43 AM.
Last edited by ferrels on 06-Feb-2019 at 05:41 AM.
Last edited by ferrels on 06-Feb-2019 at 05:35 AM.
Last edited by ferrels on 06-Feb-2019 at 05:33 AM.
Last edited by ferrels on 06-Feb-2019 at 05:26 AM.
Last edited by ferrels on 06-Feb-2019 at 05:24 AM.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle