Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
23 crawler(s) on-line.
 166 guest(s) on-line.
 1 member(s) on-line.

-Sam-

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 -Sam-:  2 mins ago
 RobertB:  26 mins ago
 Gunnar:  37 mins ago
 OlafS25:  45 mins ago
 pixie:  46 mins ago
 Rob:  1 hr ago
 blmara:  1 hr 25 mins ago
 miggymac:  2 hrs 8 mins ago
 DiscreetFX:  4 hrs 37 mins ago
 DWolfman:  4 hrs 46 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Free For All
      /  Should marijuana be legal?
Register To Post

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Poll : Should marijuana be legalised everywhere?
Yes
No
Pancakes
Marijuana-infused pancakes

PosterThread
RoqueFort 
Should marijuana be legal?
Posted on 16-Jun-2020 19:16:35
#1 ]
Elite Member

Follow-up to responses to my new cartoon, which has drug references.

I was brought up to believe all drugs are bad, but when older I did my own research and learned cannabis has many medicinal qualities if used correctly, and overall is much less harmful than some legal substances, notably alcohol and tobacco!

Marijuana has been demonised for many decades by the infamous "War on drugs," which has been a complete disaster from the start! Opinions of it are changing in its favour; several American states have legalised it for medicine and/or recreation, and here in the UK you can get the CBD extract legally in several ways.

Still, I thought I's see what the general opinion of cannabis was, here!

Sex doesn't prove to me that sex doesn't suck.

Profile     Report this post  
A1200 
Re: Should marijuana be legal?
Posted on 20-Jun-2020 15:09:44
#2 ]
Elite Member

@RoqueFort

Wow! Sex Sux Mate, haven't heard from you in yonks! Glad you are still alive and on the forum!

RoqueFort 
Posted on 22-Jun-2020 5:11:53
#3 ]
Elite Member

@A1200

Yes, I spend a lot of time on facebook, but not here as I haven't done much Amiga-related stuff until recently.

Some things about me haven't changed, I still write sex sux because that still hasn't been disproved to me; second base is the furthest I've been.

And no, I still don't like thongs.

BigD 
Posted on 22-Jun-2020 15:18:49
#4 ]
Elite Member

@RoqueFort

It certainly shouldn't be legalised IMHO and science backs up that viewpoint. For starters; what we are debating should be clarified as 'skunk' as that is what it is now in up to 90% of transaction in the UK.

Source:
Quote:
Skunk (80% - 90% of UK market) averages 16.2%THC, hash or Resin (the other 10 - 20%) 4 to 6% THC. Herbal cannabis in the sixties/seventies 1 to 2% THC and virtually unavailable now. Anti-psychotic CBD present in old cannabis is virtually absent in skunk.

Not only does it increase the risk of psychosis (symptoms including: hallucinations and delusions / schizophrenia) but It is a 'gateway drug' to Class A drugs.

Publication Source
Quote:
The study found that those who had tried cannabis by age 18 were 2.4 times more likely to be diagnosed with schizophrenia than those who had not 16 and the risk of this diagnosis increased with the frequency of cannabis use.

Why legalise a drug that will increase mental health issues at a time when the NHS and the UK in general is only just now getting a handle on treatment and the scale of the problem as it stands?

Yes, we've all heard the arguments about how alcohol and tobacco are worse but why would we succumb to the the liberal agenda when we have the evidence that it would be to the detriment of our society and the vulnerable adolescents in particular.

Some cannabinoids (e.g. Dronabinol) are no being prescribed for some special cases on the NHS but the arguments against a legalisation for recreational use are conclusive:

No to legalisation and no to risking our brightest minds through potential apathy or people pleasing tendencies of our politicians and those of us that think the reality would be like the fun theatrics of Jay and Silent Bob (clue: it wouldn't be).

The case rests.

Hypex 
Posted on 24-Jun-2020 16:17:15
#5 ]
Elite Member

@RoqueFort

Quote:

Yeah, I don't think thongs are sexy either, but I think these thongs would look trendy on my feet!

Last edited by Hypex on 28-Jun-2020 at 02:22 PM.

A1200 
Posted on 25-Jun-2020 23:48:42
#6 ]
Elite Member

@RoqueFort

I remember you from the Big Bashes mate, you not a bad looking guy, why only second base? Confidence perhaps? You should get yaself laid even if it means shelling out a few quid - I wouldn't judge in my day I was a rather promiscuous individual and tried most things. Once you burst the boil as it were, there will be no stopping ya.

Quote:

RoqueFort wrote:
@A1200

Yes, I spend a lot of time on facebook, but not here as I haven't done much Amiga-related stuff until recently.

Some things about me haven't changed, I still write sex sux because that still hasn't been disproved to me; second base is the furthest I've been.

RoqueFort 
Posted on 26-Jun-2020 9:54:42
#7 ]
Elite Member

@A1200

Some things about me have changed, I don't have that silly idea of the "four criteria" as obviously it didn't get me anywhere, so I tried being less fussy, but just got countless women lying about their sexuality and laughing at me, I expect we've all had that! Now, I will take anything!

Quote:

A1200 wrote:
@RoqueFort

I remember you from the Big Bashes mate, you not a bad looking guy, why only second base? Confidence perhaps?

I have had the opportunity to go all the way, years ago I had TWO women on my bed- my first time could have been a threesome!! ... but suddenly I found I was too afraid! You must have been nervous your first time!

These ladies were a teensy bit impatient, it was all happening so fast! I did do some sexual things with them involving sugar, but if they had slowed down a little and agreed to assume the cowgirl position, at least one of them could have deflowered me!

Quote:

You should get yaself laid even if it means shelling out a few quid - I wouldn't judge in my day I was a rather promiscuous individual and tried most things. Once you burst the boil as it were, there will be no stopping ya.

Yes, I would shell out cash, but when I say I'll take anything, I don't mean prostitutes!

You should look me up on Facebook to continue this discussion under my real name, Stu MacDonald. Maybe peek at my YouTube channel, RoqueFortStu as well? You could form a syndicate with Austin Duffield (plus4) also on Facebook to get me a missus, because I've tried dozens of dating sites and they don't do SQUAT!

If the "syndicate" manages this, I will buy you all rounds at your favourite pubs and clubs, all of your favourite booze! This will continue unless the missus dumps me, upon which I stop buying you booze until you find me another, better missus!

Last edited by RoqueFort on 26-Jun-2020 at 09:56 AM.

A1200 
Posted on 26-Jun-2020 22:12:56
#8 ]
Elite Member

@RoqueFort

Sugar? The mind boggles ;). Yes I remember the 1st time, it wasn't particuarly romantic but wow you remember it. I have had encouters with countless (and I mean countless - not bragging, not ashamed either) women I still recall times when the opportunity presented itself and I didn't allow it to happen - i still think about the ones that got away even today - more acutely now I am settled down as those days are most definately behind me unless I want to start dividing the spoils :). So we collectively kick ourselves for those events I guess. Nothing misogynistic in that either, we are animals afterall, and I am sure the ladies have just as many doubts and regrets.

I did refer to prostitutes, there is something quite incredible about somone who does that kind of work - oldest industry in the world - I got into eCommerce, but wouldn't have had a problem working in the scene in my younger years - Anything goes as far as I am concerned, we are only this way once.

Not sure how I could actively find you a gf and if I could, no way would I want any sort of reward, seeing you happy and content would be all the thanks I would want. If you are fed up with the status quo, then that is a good thing in a way, caring less will relax you and on any encounter will keep the other party in a relaxed state too.

Good luck fella!

RoqueFort 
Posted on 27-Jun-2020 8:00:24
#9 ]
Elite Member

@A1200

Quote:

A1200 wrote:
@RoqueFort

Not sure how I could actively find you a gf...

Indeed, you probably couldn't, nobody can, countless dating sites have failed and I can't find myself a missus.

The only times I've had anything from women are when they offered themselves, and it's completely out of the blue- nobody can see it coming except for the lady in question! In my time I have had two real girlfriends, but they wouldn't let me do much with them, while the best SNOGS I've had were from women who were not single!

I've also had pretend fiancés and Facebook wives, it's a shame you don't do Facebook as I have a photo album there, "ladies man-" lots of pics of me with women!

Quote:

If you are fed up with the status quo, then that is a good thing in a way, caring less will relax you and on any encounter will keep the other party in a relaxed state too.

I WISH I cared less, I may be comical on the outside, but I in fact have severe mental health issues. While my inability to attract women isn't THE cause and I don't ever want kids, seeing everyone with them and getting married makes me feel so left-behind! I wish there was a drug to stop me caring.

Hypex 
Posted on 29-Jun-2020 15:56:33
#10 ]
Elite Member

@RoqueFort

Quote:
I don't have that silly idea of the "four criteria" as obviously it didn't get me anywhere

Now I'm intrigued. What is this four criteria? I think it's fine to have criteria. Let's face it, the opposite sex have it too! Everyone has a type, and if anyone denies it, they are lying. As if women would go out with anyone, because we know they wont. Men can't be blamed for being superficial either because women can also go by looks. I keep hearing advice like looks aren't important and personality is what counts. Looks are important! If you don't like what you see even if you still like the person, one day you will be almost disgusted at what you see. And the first thing you do to a person, before meeting them, is look at them. I don't think text like here counts as text isn't a person but simply a caricature of their personality. Or mine here in this case. It can describe a person, but you need really meet someone in order to know them. I digress.

I have some thing called the three R's. Or requirements. Because I wanted to use a letter and that word matched. The three R's represent my type. They summarise it. They don't define it exactly but these are the top three things I think myself and others look for. They are:
Physical, personal and vocal.

That's what I call them. They need explaining slightly I think. Physical is physical attraction. Personal is personality. And vocal is the sound of their voice. Personal and vocal go hand in hand, These would be my criteria.

To put it on the flip side with common examples. Some girls only like tall guys. Some girls like strong types. Some girls like a deep voice. Some girls like it hot. Deep heat. LOL.

You'll notice I didn't put any other superficial or practical demands in there. Such as must be an Amiga person or have retro hobby. Must have lots in common with me. Must be a rich lady. That is unrealistic. I can't say I've ever dated anyone I had much in common with. We just got along.

Finally, here is a theory I made up. I stand by it. If you think she's hot, she thinks your not! It's more likely than not!

Quote:
I have had the opportunity to go all the way, years ago I had TWO women on my bed- my first time could have been a threesome!! ... but suddenly I found I was too afraid! You must have been nervous your first time!

Oh no, you were about the live the dream Amiga brother!

The American! dream! FF to 15:15 here.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6o34t6

I have a threesome story of my own.

So I get the ultimate call. A chick phones me up and says her and her girlfriend are going to come over for a night of Amiga gaming and drinking this Saturday night. Just the three of us in isolation. And then after we're all wired we are going to into the bedroom for a threesome! Awesome!
😮 🤪 🤩

After the call I see a news report on TV. Two's company, three's a crime. Groups of three people banned!
😲 😳 😱

Oh damn it! Seriously!! I can't catch a break!!!
😡 🤬 👹

It still would have been awesome even if I didn't make it up.

Quote:
These ladies were a teensy bit impatient, it was all happening so fast! I did do some sexual things with them involving sugar

Sugar you say?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEHQIOIlpYY

Quote:
but if they had slowed down a little and agreed to assume the cowgirl position, at least one of them could have deflowered me!

Cowgirl?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s05jcrJw0as

Quote:
Yes, I would shell out cash, but when I say I'll take anything, I don't mean prostitutes!

I concur!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X_ViIPA-Gc

Last edited by Hypex on 29-Jun-2020 at 04:04 PM.

RoqueFort 
Posted on 29-Jun-2020 22:37:06
#11 ]
Elite Member

Quote:

Hypex wrote:
@RoqueFort

Now I'm intrigued. What is this four criteria? I think it's fine to have criteria. Let's face it, the opposite sex have it too! Everyone has a type, and if anyone denies it, they are lying.

It wasn't just "my type," any women in question had to meet all four of these criteria! I feel such a fool, an egomaniac for thinking I was some kind of sex god who could take my pick of hundreds of women throwing themselves at me!

Since you asked...

Criteria #1 she had to be pretty
Criteria #2 she had to be slim
Criteria #3 she had to be NICE
Criteria #4 she had to be faithful

I guess 3 and 4 are the most reasonable, I don't think there are any women who are outrightly nasty to me, but I might get with a bossy lady, my initials are S&M after all.

Nobody likes being cheated on or dumped, but I know I can handle that, because my first girlfriend did dump me within three weeks for no reason, and getting over it was much easier than getting rejected in the first place; better to have been dumped by a gf than never had a gf.

Quote:

As if women would go out with anyone, because we know they wont. Men can't be blamed for being superficial either because women can also go by looks. I keep hearing advice like looks aren't important and personality is what counts. Looks are important!

I guess I still go by criteria #1, but am unconcerned about #2, chubby girls tend to have the biggest bosoms, which I also like.

Quote:

I have some thing called the three R's. Or requirements. Because I wanted to use a letter and that word matched. The three R's represent my type. They summarise it. They don't define it exactly but these are the top three things I think myself and others look for. They are:
Physical, personal and vocal.

That's what I call them. They need explaining slightly I think. Physical is physical attraction. Personal is personality. And vocal is the sound of their voice. Personal and vocal go hand in hand, These would be my criteria.

To put it on the flip side with common examples. Some girls only like tall guys. Some girls like strong types. Some girls like a deep voice. Some girls like it hot. Deep heat. LOL.

You'll notice I didn't put any other superficial or practical demands in there. Such as must be an Amiga person or have retro hobby. Must have lots in common with me. Must be a rich lady. That is unrealistic. I can't say I've ever dated anyone I had much in common with. We just got along.

When I learned what was unrealistic, I decided I would take anything, she just has to NOT be too young! With this attitude I have had two "real" girlfriends, but they wouldn't let me do much with them, while the best SMOOCHES I've had were from women who were NOT single! Neither of the women in the potential threesome were my girlfriends, nor was the girl who took me to second base!

Quote:

Finally, here is a theory I made up. I stand by it. If you think she's hot, she thinks your not! It's more likely than not!

I have learned to tell when a lady is NOT attracted and never will be, but I may still flirt, and she may still let me kiss and caress her, depending on her level of sweetness.

Quote:

Sugar you say?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEHQIOIlpYY

I prefer this one.........
https://youtu.be/h9nE2spOw_o

Quote:

Cowgirl?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s05jcrJw0as

THIS song is my ultimate fantasy.......
https://youtu.be/JgYsDD-RfXk
I have an Aussie bush hat which is slightly similar to a cowgirl's Stetson for her to wear, and a beach towel.

......oh, and condoms.

BigD 
Posted on 30-Jun-2020 9:58:29
#12 ]
Elite Member

@RoqueFort

Quote:
When I learned what was unrealistic, I decided I would take anything, she just has to NOT be too young! With this attitude I have had two "real" girlfriends, but they wouldn't let me do much with them, while the best SMOOCHES I've had were from women who were NOT single! Neither of the women in the potential threesome were my girlfriends, nor was the girl who took me to second base!

Wow, this thread has developed and moved on some!

My thoughts are that relationships are best started when you have found peace with who you are and specifically in being single. You sound like a well groomed and interesting guy (obviously your animation skills and choice of retro computer platform are second to none )!

However, you do seem preoccupied with what 'bases', 'smooches' and generally what 'contact' you can get out of the opposite sex rather than forming a relationship / becoming 'soul mates' with someone.

Just an observation but in my experience hanging out with women is draining (emotional and financially ) and you REALLY have to enjoy their company and conversation / sense of humour etc for the dating shenanigans to be worth it IMHO.

As a Christian I prayed for a wife for three years in my early 20s before God introduced my spouse into my life. It was fairly clear early on that we should get married because we got on, were equally yoked (a Bible related suitability thing regarding spiritual maturity) and we had offered the relationship back to God with the prayer, "If this relationship is not of you God then please show us that we should not get married and we will break up" showing an ultimate surrender to God rather than our own feelings. There was no direct confirmation that it was wrong or niggles (other than a few of my 'fisherman's jumpers' that she hated) so we proceeded with committing to each other in marriage.

Obviously, you then have to work on a marriage but if you like the person to begin with as a best friend and then CHOOSE to love them whatever befalls you in life ("For richer, for poorer. In sickness and in health") then you'll do alright.

A heartening Bible reference for Christians is "a chord of three strands in not easily broken" - Ecclesiastes 4:12. It means that if there are three people in your marriage (spiritually speaking) with God at the centre then again there is the assurance that you won't go far wrong.

Without God I'm less qualified to comment other than she should be your friend / your soul mate and someone you can feel comfortable watching box sets with, when socialising with the wider family and going to black tie events with (and Amiga meets at a push ). You need to be able to CHOOSE to love her even when the romantic feelings are not always there and you need to be able to be courageous and fight for the relationship when everyone around you if hinting that it's not worth it and there are “plenty more fish in the sea”.

I pray that this helps and that you keep your chin up! Here are some verses:

Proverbs 4:23-27 – "Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. Keep your mouth free of perversity; keep corrupt talk far from your lips. Let your eyes look straight ahead; fix your gaze directly before you."

Song of Songs 3:5 - “I adjure you, O daughters of Jerusalem, By the gazelles or by the hinds of the field, That you will not arouse or awaken my love until she pleases.”

Taking your time and not seeking short term / fleeting romantic dalliances is key to being able to form lasting and permanent relationships with a life partner. It is not impossible if you aren't able to exercise self-control (but I gather you have been able to in the past though that may be less true now if it's become a frustration) but it will be a harder journey for you if you give in for short term satisfaction.

The Bible describes two becoming one in the consummating of a couples love in sex so every time you attempt to have the thrill without the commitment you are tearing and ripping your heart making it less easy to form lasting romantic relationships in the future.

Take care brother.

Hypex 
Posted on 30-Jun-2020 16:28:11
#13 ]
Elite Member

@RoqueFort

Quote:
It wasn't just "my type," any women in question had to meet all four of these criteria! I feel such a fool, an egomaniac for thinking I was some kind of sex god who could take my pick of hundreds of women throwing themselves at me!

Since you asked...

LOL. Well 1 and 2 is fairly common. For myself, my problem is, I like the pretty ones. All men do. But the pretty ones don't tend to like me back. However what is pretty to one guy may not be to another. I'm more relaxed with your number 2 but it hasn't had any benefit fo rme.

If you already have girls throwing themselves at you then you really have no problem. And have a pick of the bunch. For the most part it's only the girls that get to pick and the guy gets lucky only if he liked her back.

It may be a mans world, but dating is a womans market. Rarely do men call the shots. Most of the time women are in power.

There was a period in my life of 15 years where I had absolutely no dates and no prospects either. I think I may be a professional non-dater. No training needed as it's a natural talent. I just never met anyone. So I couldn't ask anyone out even if I wanted too. Sure I went out with my friends for dinner, some bars and clubs over the years. But don't recall any woman taking an interest, they just walked on by.

So, it's kinda funny, that I used to get dating advice about how I just needed more confidence to go on dates and talk to women. When I reponded that I can't be confident with no women they would look at me stupid. They gave me advice on the assumption I met some women. Nope.

It was like I spent 15 years on an island. "Willson! I need a wingball." LOL. But never met a single woman on the island. Desert island nightmare. For the simple fact there were no women on the lsland. But there were plenty of fish in the sea!

One thing I like about women is hair. Long flowing hair. I'm a sucker for a brunette. This may sound funny but in the bible, it speaks of hair being the glory of woman, such as 1 Corinthians 11:14-15:
14 Does not the very nature of things teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him, 15 but that if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For long hair is given to her as a covering.

I see that! I have long hair and it's a disgrace, I need a haircut. But more to the point, there is just something about a womans hair that is long and flowing that does something for me. It's been a few years but I like to stroke it and like the smell of it.

Perhaps this is why I'm still single. I'm a hopeless romantic. Hopeless at romance!

Quote:
I guess 3 and 4 are the most reasonable, I don't think there are any women who are outrightly nasty to me, but I might get with a bossy lady, my initials are S&M after all.

Haha.

Quote:
Nobody likes being cheated on or dumped, but I know I can handle that, because my first girlfriend did dump me within three weeks for no reason, and getting over it was much easier than getting rejected in the first place; better to have been dumped by a gf than never had a gf.

Yes true. Three weeks is rather short. Hardly any time to develop a relationship.

Quote:
I guess I still go by criteria #1, but am unconcerned about #2, chubby girls tend to have the biggest bosoms, which I also like.

I think most guys like that. Curves in the right places. But if a chubby girls loses weight she will lose her boobs first which is a prime asset.

Quote:

Young is good. I don't know why a younger women would really like an old wrinkly man for reals. But if one liked me I couldn't say no. It increases my chances. And I get told I look young so not dating younger women feels like I'm wasting my looks. But no father figure business.

Quote:
I have learned to tell when a lady is NOT attracted and never will be, but I may still flirt, and she may still let me kiss and caress her, depending on her level of sweetness.

Well talk about a teaser. That song is true. Girls just wanna have fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXOVrTDXmiI

The world thinks only women are after a relationship. But the song above reveals the truth. Girls just wanna have fun and tease men. They don't care about getting deep. They probably started this relationship business as a joke because they thought it would be funny what would happen to the men. I bet this teasing and bantering has confused ands angered men being lead on. No wonder mene are all pent up!

Here's a clue. Woman always go on about wanting a man with a sense of humour. It is a thing!

Quote:
I prefer this one.........
https://youtu.be/h9nE2spOw_o

I didn't know the other one well, but for an older song I actually like the candy girl song. It reminds me of Wheezer as well. I once wrote a rap called Candy Girl.

Quote:
THIS song is my ultimate fantasy.......
https://youtu.be/JgYsDD-RfXk
I have an Aussie bush hat which is slightly similar to a cowgirl's Stetson for her to wear, and a beach towel.

Sounds like a combo here. That song doesn't hide much. And I don't think that woman is real, another one of those games things, another tease. But are you aware of sand on the beach? If there's a crack sand will find it. Plus friends tend to complain about any kind of lewd behaviour like that.

Last edited by Hypex on 30-Jun-2020 at 04:43 PM.

A1200 
Posted on 30-Jun-2020 17:41:31
#14 ]
Elite Member

@BigD

BigD where would this form be without your ever reliable religous dogma?

Keep quoting scripture, at least some things never change!

Last edited by A1200 on 30-Jun-2020 at 05:41 PM.

RoqueFort 
Posted on 30-Jun-2020 19:52:17
#15 ]
Elite Member

Quote:

Hypex wrote:
@RoqueFort

Quote:

Since you asked...

LOL. Well 1 and 2 is fairly common. For myself, my problem is, I like the pretty ones. All men do. But the pretty ones don't tend to like me back. However what is pretty to one guy may not be to another. I'm more relaxed with your number 2 but it hasn't had any benefit fo rme.

Huhuhuh, "relaxed with a number two!" huhuh huhuhuh

Quote:

It was like I spent 15 years on an island. "Willson! I need a wingball." LOL. But never met a single woman on the island. Desert island nightmare. For the simple fact there were no women on the lsland.

Damn, an island with a whole load of beaches and no women to have sex on them, with!
Quote:

But there were plenty of fish in the sea!

That quote doesn't mean squat unless you're the captain of a trawler, the fish aren't interested in my bait- they push me away and say they're les-fish-ans.

Quote:

One thing I like about women is hair. Long flowing hair. I'm a sucker for a brunette. This may sound funny but in the bible, it speaks of hair being the glory of woman, such as 1 Corinthians 11:14-15:
14 Does not the very nature of things teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him, 15 but that if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For long hair is given to her as a covering.

I see that! I have long hair and it's a disgrace, I need a haircut. But more to the point, there is just something about a womans hair that is long and flowing that does something for me. It's been a few years but I like to stroke it and like the smell of it.

Interesting... I have this thing about dyed red and purple hair on women, in that I like stroking it! whether the women in question let me do so depends on their sweetness, the especially sweet ones let me do so for free and may even LIKE it, mean ones flatly refuse, and reasonable ones may need to be bribed with booze.

Quote:

Young is good. I don't know why a younger women would really like an old wrinkly man for reals. But if one liked me I couldn't say no. It increases my chances. And I get told I look young so not dating younger women feels like I'm wasting my looks. But no father figure business.

I also don't look anything like my age, but that also shows my looks aren't enough to attract women. In case you don't remember, I'm mentally disabled, kind of an adolescent mind in a middle-aged man's body. It's not the same as creepy old guys who "identify" as children.

I don't care too much about age gap, but when I say the lady must not be too young, I mean so young that I could be thrown in prison, or into a shallow grave in the deep woods!

I may also go in the opposite direction, a cougar!

Quote:

Well talk about a teaser. That song is true. Girls just wanna have fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXOVrTDXmiI

The world thinks only women are after a relationship. But the song above reveals the truth. Girls just wanna have fun and tease men. They don't care about getting deep.

Things have changed a little since Cyndi sang that song; not deep you say, but these days the men go deep enough into them to impregnate them all.

Quote:

Here's a clue. Woman always go on about wanting a man with a sense of humour. It is a thing!

I am proof that that is rubbish.

Quote:
Sounds like a combo here. That song doesn't hide much. And I don't think that woman is real, another one of those games things, another tease. But are you aware of sand on the beach? If there's a crack sand will find it.

The song is actually more about the drink, but the drink was named after the action, which is my fantasy, which was inspired by the song.

I've been told about the troubles of sand in the fanny, by people who have already done it; shame no-one warned them... or rather they ignored the warnings as I am also doing. I'd need a lady to confirm it for sure, try everything once.

I have a beach towel which would stop some of the sand... and absorb some lady juice, and I would ask her to assume the cowgirl so she'd have less contact with the ground anyway. I admit, I may still have to worry about catching crabs, especially fiddler crabs and hermit crabs.

RoqueFort 
Posted on 30-Jun-2020 19:57:11
#16 ]
Elite Member

Quote:

A1200 wrote:
@BigD

BigD where would this form be without your ever reliable religous dogma?

Keep quoting scripture, at least some things never change!

Can't say I'm hugely religious, but agree with several things he said, including skunk, but not all cannabis. If God let his son turn water into alcoholic wine, I think he would condone the natural cannabis plant.

Hypex 
Posted on 1-Jul-2020 17:16:00
#17 ]
Elite Member

@RoqueFort

Quote:
Huhuhuh, "relaxed with a number two!" huhuh huhuhuh

Well, I think a woman should have some curves, it's what seperates the women from the boys.

Quote:
Damn, an island with a whole load of beaches and no women to have sex on them, with!

I wasn't even thinking that far ahead.

Quote:
That quote doesn't mean squat unless you're the captain of a trawler, the fish aren't interested in my bait- they push me away and say they're les-fish-ans.

Quote:
Interesting... I have this thing about dyed red and purple hair on women, in that I like stroking it! whether the women in question let me do so depends on their sweetness, the especially sweet ones let me do so for free and may even LIKE it, mean ones flatly refuse, and reasonable ones may need to be bribed with booze.

Women protective of their hair. Does it feel different to other coloured hair? I recall a woman on a CU Amiga cover had some kind of red dyed hair by the looks if it from memory. She was wearing boxer gloves. She could've knocked me down.

Quote:
I also don't look anything like my age, but that also shows my looks aren't enough to attract women. In case you don't remember, I'm mentally disabled, kind of an adolescent mind in a middle-aged man's body. It's not the same as creepy old guys who "identify" as children.

Eww creepy. I dated an older woman once who thought I was immature. I could have put it down to the age difference but she was right.

Quote:
I don't care too much about age gap, but when I say the lady must not be too young, I mean so young that I could be thrown in prison, or into a shallow grave in the deep woods!

I'm with you in that one. I did technically date a younger woman once, who was five years younger than me. That's not a great gap and could be an average but, on some things we were divided. Such as the 80's music she liked wasn't the 80's music I liked. And it went on from there.

Quote:
I may also go in the opposite direction, a cougar!

I actually wondered in my early 20's if there were any lonely women in their 30's I could go out with. But I must say, I wouldn't mind the attention of an older woman, a hotter older woman.

Having said that:

Quote:
Things have changed a little since Cyndi sang that song; not deep you say, but these days the men go deep enough into them to impregnate them all.

Typical, that's what the men want, as all they think about is sex.

Quote:
I am proof that that is rubbish.

Women can be selective about humour. Most don't like smutty guy humour. And they can take something as offensive if they see it as dirty, even if it wasn't intended that way!

Quote:
The song is actually more about the drink, but the drink was named after the action, which is my fantasy, which was inspired by the song.

Yeah I think I remember Sex on the beach. I mean the drink. Haven't tasted either AFAIR.

Quote:
I've been told about the troubles of sand in the fanny, by people who have already done it; shame no-one warned them... or rather they ignored the warnings as I am also doing. I'd need a lady to confirm it for sure, try everything once.

LOL. You don't have to worry about sand in your fanny. Because you are a guy. You just have to watch out for sand in your crack! Ahhaha!

Quote:
I have a beach towel which would stop some of the sand... and absorb some lady juice, and I would ask her to assume the cowgirl so she'd have less contact with the ground anyway. I admit, I may still have to worry about catching crabs, especially fiddler crabs and hermit crabs.

That sounds painful! But at least the crabs would pull right off! Not like the other kind as they nibble your nozzle.

RoqueFort 
Posted on 2-Jul-2020 11:59:52
#18 ]
Elite Member

Quote:

Hypex wrote:

Women protective of their hair. Does it feel different to other coloured hair?

Mmm... no, there's no logic behind it, it's just ME, I LIKE stroking red and purple hair!

Some old pics...……

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=162052740492839&set=a.465376856827091

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=263387910359321&set=a.150478488316931

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=938376842860421&set=a.150478488316931

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=1498550400176393&set=a.150478488316931

Quote:

I recall a woman on a CU Amiga cover had some kind of red dyed hair by the looks if it from memory. She was wearing boxer gloves. She could've knocked me down.

Nothing wrong with her, I like girl boxers! If she did thump me, I could say it was from S&M!

Quote:

Quote:

I'm with you in that one. I did technically date a younger woman once, who was five years younger than me. That's not a great gap and could be an average but, on some things we were divided. Such as the 80's music she liked wasn't the 80's music I liked. And it went on from there.

I also like a lot of 80s music, there is no short answer when people ask what kind of music I like, they are kind of higgledy-piggledy, one or two songs per band! I have a list of them in a notebook which I show to people when they ask!

Quote:

Yeah I think I remember Sex on the beach. I mean the drink. Haven't tasted either AFAIR.

Sources say it was most likely named by a barman called Ted, he made a cocktail and asked "what do spring breakers mostly come here for?" people answered "they come here for sex, and the beach!"

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=1896178547080241&set=a.101548973209883

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=2391874090844015&set=a.101548973209883

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=2208199149211511&set=a.101548973209883

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=2187194581311968&set=a.101548973209883

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=2246302948734464&set=a.101548973209883

Quote:

LOL. You don't have to worry about sand in your fanny. Because you are a guy. You just have to watch out for sand in your crack! Ahhaha!

I thought, in your country and America, fanny meant arse? yanks should keep in mind that fanny means vagina if they come over here, and that we say "trousers!"

evilFrog 
Posted on 2-Jul-2020 14:42:10
#19 ]

@RoqueFort

Well, I’ve voted, so I’ll throw my tuppence worth in here also.
I went with "no", and it’s nothing to do with Mary Jane herself. You asked if it should be legalised everywhere.
It’s something that should go to a vote, let people choose according to their values, and then that’s what should happen.

Hypex 
Posted on 3-Jul-2020 16:28:49
#20 ]
Elite Member

@RoqueFort

Quote:
Mmm... no, there's no logic behind it, it's just ME, I LIKE stroking red and purple hair!

Mmm. Some thngs you just like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr0gNJ090JA

Quote:
Some old pics...??

Unfortunately they won't load. Apart from not being actual image files. They must be locked to your account.

Quote:
I also like a lot of 80s music, there is no short answer when people ask what kind of music I like, they are kind of higgledy-piggledy, one or two songs per band! I have a list of them in a notebook which I show to people when they ask!

Good idea. I probably do like some band songs but not others. It really comes down to the music style itself. But there will be cases where like a band as well. Mostly if I have some albums to go by.

Quote:
Sources say it was most likely named by a barman called Ted, he made a cocktail and asked "what do spring breakers mostly come here for?" people answered "they come here for sex, and the beach!"

Haha! Good answer. Makes a good story.

Quote:
I thought, in your country and America, fanny meant arse? yanks should keep in mind that fanny means vagina if they come over here, and that we say "trousers!"

I think it depends on context. It can be known as arse, but the vaginal usage is more common. Women can fall on their bum and end up in a fanny falling.

Music can be interesting to compare. Somehow the British have made complicated ways to describe notes. For example they call quarter of a note a crotchet. What the Americans call a quarter note. I prefer the American way, because I like things to be direct, and not need to think what it means. The British also call a whole note a semibreve. They are really not helping. Semi, really? How about just a Breve or Fullbreve. Then again a semi-trailer is a giant compared to a standard-trailer so clearly there is a lack of forward thinking.

Anyway. It would be rude to kick a British man in the crotchet. But for an American man behind you can rudely kick him in the quarterback!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle