Any tips on how to get TSGUI working with 1.3. I have read the guide and have placed the main tool in like every place I can think. I even customised a WB disk to take the tool in C. The folder was also placed on the disk with the tool. I've tried RAM, RAM:C, main disk alone, main disk in its folder, main disk in C and running from a sep disk. I have 2mb ram and pipe is running and I have the RUN and EndCLI commands. Each time I click the RETURN in shell I get....
tsgui write ram:mydisk.adf format ... and without format it says that it is unable to load tsgui. Each and every time it says that.
I have the adf in RAM as it won't fit on a disk. I used UNZIP to extract a zipped file on PC mounted disk using MultiDOS from MD1 in the external drive.
I have taken the disk to an A1200 and the file icon fires up a GUI so I guess it works. But I cannot get it working to write an ADF using Workbench 1.3.