Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
14 crawler(s) on-line.
 122 guest(s) on-line.
 1 member(s) on-line.

agami

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 agami:  30 secs ago
 Seiya:  1 hr 35 mins ago
 matthey:  1 hr 57 mins ago
 Rob:  3 hrs 7 mins ago
 vox:  3 hrs 11 mins ago
 kolla:  4 hrs 5 mins ago
 mbrantley:  4 hrs 7 mins ago
 pixie:  4 hrs 30 mins ago
 FerruleMedia:  4 hrs 38 mins ago
 amigakit:  4 hrs 51 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Amiga General Chat
      /  Anyone actually working at A-EON/Amigakit? (unfulfilled ImageFX4.5 digital order)
Register To Post

PosterThread
spud101 
Anyone actually working at A-EON/Amigakit? (unfulfilled ImageFX4.5 digital order)
Posted on 6-Jan-2021 17:10:49
#1 ]

Are there even people working for A-EON/Amigakit? I purchased a digital copy of ImageFX 4.5 for AOS3.x on Dec 29th. Assuming, like in the real world, in the Amiga world purchasing a digital product online would be fulfilled directly after purchase...

Boy, was I wrong, I still haven't received any info how to download this, only a paypal confirmation. Have reached out to them in multiple ways, but no response... I can understand the holiday season can cause a bit of a delay, but more than a week... I bet if I purchased a physical copy I would have received it sooner....

Anyone else has similar experience? Or should I simply claim my refund through Paypal?

Profile     Report this post  
Mobileconnect 
Re: Anyone actually working at A-EON/Amigakit? (unfulfilled ImageFX4.5 digital order)
Posted on 6-Jan-2021 17:17:17
#2 ]

@spud101

I don't know but I bought 'AmiPhoto' through AmiSphere today, and when I run it it says I need to enter a registration code, but I've no idea where to find one. Haven't even received a receipt email for the purchase yet.

TiredofLife 
Re: Anyone actually working at A-EON/Amigakit? (unfulfilled ImageFX4.5 digital order)
Posted on 6-Jan-2021 17:29:36
#3 ]

@spud101

How did you buy it?
If using the Amistore app it should appear in the "Show my purchases and downloads section"
It should also show in the Updater tool "My Purchases" section.

Cheers

Rob 
Posted on 6-Jan-2021 18:03:28
#4 ]
Elite Member

@spud101

I ordered a 68k socket this morning just before work and got an email later in the morning to inform me that it was packed and awaiting despatch so they're definitely back to work adter the Christmas break. Hopefully you get this resolved soon.

spud101 
Posted on 6-Jan-2021 19:11:35
#5 ]

I ordered via the web. And as far as I know there is still no AOS 3.x version of the AmiStore/AmiUpdate app, so I can't login there to see if it's available.

It is not available for download when I log in to AmiSphere web.
An invalid certificate on that site, does not help the trust...

Mobileconnect 
Posted on 6-Jan-2021 19:43:13
#6 ]

@spud101

If it's OS3 version you've bought, DiscreetFX hangs out on the Vampire Discord under that username

Rob 
Posted on 6-Jan-2021 20:12:57
#7 ]
Elite Member

@mobileconnect2

Quote:
If it's OS3 version you've bought, DiscreetFX hangs out on the Vampire Discord under that username

It's nothing to do with Bill now.It's up to A-EON to resolve this it's their product and webstore.

Mobileconnect 
Posted on 6-Jan-2021 20:37:27
#8 ]

@Rob

I dunno where people get this idea that once you've sold something, you wash your hands of it. If I had a product I'd nurtured for over 20 years, and then sold it wholesale to someone else, and then found their customers weren't receiving a good service, I'd still give a ####. I'd still want to know, so I could call up the person I sold it to and remind them they ought not to piss all over that 20 years of good will and customer trust.

Someone was literally asking him on the vampire forum about the 68k version a few days ago and he was replying to them. So if the OP doesn't get the answer he needs why shouldn't he speak to him?

spud101 
Posted on 6-Jan-2021 21:37:13
#9 ]

OK, I finally received an email now. Thanks A-EON.

DiscreetFX 
Posted on 7-Jan-2021 13:52:00
#10 ]
Elite Member

@mobileconnect2

DiscreetFX never owned the rights to ImageFX. Nova Design developed ImageFX for years and then sold all rights and IP to A-EON. In our humble opinion A-EON and AmigaKit are great companies. Contact them directly if you need support or have questions about products they own and or acquired.

Rob 
Posted on 7-Jan-2021 16:28:12
#11 ]
Elite Member

My 68k socket was waiting for me when I got home from work today. The package also included an Amigakit Christmas card which was a nice touch.

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle