Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
13 crawler(s) on-line.
 133 guest(s) on-line.
 0 member(s) on-line.

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 blmara:  20 mins ago
 miggymac:  1 hr 3 mins ago
 Gunnar:  1 hr 32 mins ago
 pixie:  2 hrs 52 mins ago
 DiscreetFX:  3 hrs 32 mins ago
 DWolfman:  3 hrs 41 mins ago
 cncparts:  5 hrs 14 mins ago
 saipaman4366:  6 hrs ago
 Beajar:  6 hrs 20 mins ago
 Rob:  6 hrs 22 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  MorphOS Software
      /  Public Release of MorphOS 3.16
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
hotrod 
Re: Public Release of MorphOS 3.16
Posted on 14-Mar-2022 20:32:38
#21 ]
Elite Member

@Develin

I've been talking to english-speaking people my whole adult life including britts, americans and australians and even though my english isn't perfect, for good reasons, they've never had any problems understanding me, nor has people from countries where english isn't their main language.

So go a head acting stupid, it's all on you

Isn't it strange that shitty people are allways the ones having a hard time understanding the concept of shitty people? No because they all live in denial, telling their delusional minds that they are perfect, good people.

Why do you choose to pick a fight? Answer that instead. You can PM me and you got my e-mail. You are supposed to be a grown man, why don't you try and act like it.

Profile     Report this post  
TRIPOS 
Posted on 15-Mar-2022 0:37:59
#22 ]

@hotrod

You are acting very strange here. Your inexplicable aggression is totally uncalled for. Develin simply responded how you easily can do what you want to do in Ambient. A normal human being would appreciate this help from him. The lashing out on him from multiple posts because of his kindness and willingness to help is a very rude and unpleasant behavior.

jPV 
Posted on 15-Mar-2022 5:44:10
#23 ]
Cult Member

@hotrod

Aren't you a bit too harsh now? Develin didn't guess that there's a bug somewhere preventing the normal archive browsing with DOpus, and you weren't particularly clear about how do you "extract files from the desktop", he thought that you might have missed the archive browsing in Ambient, because there are several other ways to extract archives too.

It's a honest mistake and he tried to be friendly, he didn't want to troll or being MEGA, so please let it be.

Last edited by jPV on 15-Mar-2022 at 05:45 AM.
Last edited by jPV on 15-Mar-2022 at 05:44 AM.

Develin 
Posted on 15-Mar-2022 16:11:44
#24 ]

@hotrod

I don't know your email but I sent you a PM since I have no intention to lower anyone.
I had no other intentions to just show how I open my archives as I did while back when I used Magellan. That was all.

I seldom use this forum any longer so I though I could add 2 cents of information if you where unaware of this feature.

jPV 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 5:59:17
#25 ]
Cult Member

A QUICK security hotfix has been released:

Quote:
A vulnerability has been identified and fixed in the OpenSSL 3.0.1 included in MorphOS 3.16. The vulnerability (CVE-2022-0778) allows malicious attackers to create TLS certificates that when connected to result in the client application hanging indefinitely.

A fixed openssl3.library (based on OpenSSL 3.0.2) will be released as the part of the future MorphOS 3.17 release. Meanwhile you can install the following replacement openssl3.library that fixes the problem for MorphOS 3.16:
https://morphos-team.net/files/openssl3.library

To install it, copy the file to MOSSYS:Libs and reboot.

Amigamia 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 11:28:39
#26 ]

@TRIPOS

+ 1

hotrod 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 19:05:31
#27 ]
Elite Member

@TRIPOS

It didn't answer my question to begin with and it is rude to give answers to questions that I haven't asked, ignorant even.

Kind to you, rude to me, it's been cleared up. What's your problem? Mind your own bussiness is a new concept to you? Maybe you should stick to that instead of gossiping behind peoples backs.

hotrod 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 19:10:46
#28 ]
Elite Member

@TRIPOS

I got the answer to my question from another user who had no problem understanding what I was asking.

I don't need a big fat picture showing me how to unarchive files from Ambient when I haven't asked for it. I find it ignorant and insulting.

A normal person answers the question. There was nothing normal with his behaviour and on top of that he wrote again how to unarchive file from the tesktop like in DOpus Magellan (if used in that mode). I Wrote DOpus 4 and Magellan. Tell me how you unarchive files in DOpus 4 like you do in Ambient.

I also added Total Commander and Krusade to the list and he still managed to "missunderstand".

Yeah acting stupid will get you far. Also it isn't his first time and I am not made for him or anyone to make fun of just because his tiny mind lacks the ability to think outside of his tiny life which is work and Amiga.

hotrod 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 19:14:28
#29 ]
Elite Member

@TRIPOS

I don't see anything wrong with reacting to abuse. If you don't want that reaction, don't abuse and stop acting stupid pretending that it wasn't intentional.

Say that you support a bullie and believe the stories or shut up. Is it that hard to speak the truth?

Again, grown people acting like bullies from kindergarden. That's how you know that a narcissist is involved because their maturity, also known as EQ is 0. That part of the brain has not evolved since about the age of 4 meaning that they act the same and allways will.

I find it interesting that you don't notice that. Says a whole lot about you...

Last edited by hotrod on 16-Mar-2022 at 07:32 PM.

hotrod 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 19:16:15
#30 ]
Elite Member

@TRIPOS

Stop the bullshit if you don't want my reactions. Is it a concept too hard to grasp?

Also I have done a sanity check and so have them. What about you Mr Know-it-all? Didn't think so.

hotrod 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 19:18:37
#31 ]
Elite Member

@Develin

It is built-in so no. Still, it wasn't my question and another user had no problem understanding what I asked. Like I wrote it isn't the first time that you ridicule me for no reason and THAT is the real issue here, not my reaction to it.

hotrod 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 19:50:39
#32 ]
Elite Member

@Develin

You think that you are clever? Those that you're going to show the screenshots to are smarter than you and don't fall for that.

Wanna get rid of me? Tell the moderators or write to a-eon, I allready have.

I am done with childplay from grown up people. I've said what I wanted to say and it will feel nothing but great to get rid of you.

You must be real fun to have at a party

kolla 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 20:00:49
#33 ]
Elite Member

Oh, I am definitely here for the comedy!

hotrod 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 20:04:15
#34 ]
Elite Member

@Develin

You helped them get a reaction from me so that they can tell people how crazy I am.

It is both mature, non-toxic and a clear sign of mental health.

I don't care, why should I? Sane people don't and those who do... Well you have a record proving the level of insanity. I didn't even visit that bunnysite.

So it comes as no suprice that you are friends with them.

However that isn't a behaviour of a grown man, it is the behaviour of a toddler.

But you where right, sane people leave. Like allways. We have nothing to say to bullying children. I have asked to have my account deleted.

Like I wrote, sites often shuts down after they're beginning to visit them.

I have known them since the age of 7 and there are no difference. That is not normal.

Me being pissed at them for what they've done is as normal as it gets.

However they where looking for a reaction and you helped them. Classic narcissist and their flying monkeys doing their shitty job for them. Like I wrote, patterns.

There are books written about them. It is so old. Everyone who knows what a narcissist is hates them for good reason. Those who doesn't are used and becomes flying monkeys.

And that's that. You probably think that you're doing a good deed or something but no you're really not.

hotrod 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 20:04:57
#35 ]
Elite Member

@kolla

I thought you where the commedy? The clowns has arrived

geit 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 21:35:34
#36 ]

@kolla

Somehow I now understand the saying "The internet really can bring out the worst in people." :D

I really hope someone in charge will "deal" with the issue.

TRIPOS 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 21:58:03
#37 ]

@hotrod

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

I miss being able to extract files … by doubleclicking the archive to look inside it and choose what files to extract.

You can actually do that in Ambient. Just doubleclick the archive to look inside it and choose what files to extract.

No need for Dope.

hotrod 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 21:58:28
#38 ]
Elite Member

@geit

That's easy and handled by me.

Grownass people who can't act civiliced is the real problem.

hotrod 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 22:54:40
#39 ]
Elite Member

@TRIPOS

And the text about DOpus 4? Taking a snippet of text. Really?

Isn't it normal that you read all that's written?

Trying to be right when you're not, causing drama.

I say it again, it was perfectly understood by a non-toxic member so you can save your breath. We've heard enough. Grow up. Or even better shut up when you got nothing to say. Act your age, get in therapy or keep quiet. I told you to stop your bull shit, what part of that did you not understand? Do you want me to draw you a picture?

Last edited by hotrod on 16-Mar-2022 at 10:58 PM.

hotrod 
Posted on 16-Mar-2022 23:25:52
#40 ]
Elite Member

@TRIPOS

Also grown people can speak for themselves. He will be forced to do that soon enough without any babysitters.

If you got a problem speak up or keep quiet. Simple as that. Take your drama and BS somewhere else.

I don't work at a kindergarden and it shall not be at such a low level on this site.

He is a narcissist under pressure and can't handle it. He has gotten himself there by his own decisions. He is a man so he have to deal with it and this is not the way. He is stalking me, not the other way around. He runs the smear campaign against me, not the other way around. The problems that he himself has created by his choice can never become my problem. I haven't been anywhere near them. It is his free chpice. And you have to start talking about braindamage and ridicule me.

I don't care. It doesn't concern me. Either you get to your senses and stop commiting crimes or you don't. As it stands he has done that for no reason what so ever.

So do I deserve that? No I don't. If you got nothing nice to say you don't need to reply or write at all. This isn't a site for crimes or mental health, it is about the Amiga. What makes you think that you are the only ones having some right to act however you want, write whatever you want and I don't.

I know perfectly well what you are doing and I am saying quit it. I don't care about your opinion on me or anything that doesn't concern you. If you are such good friends wouldn't it had been a good idea to tell him that commiting serious crimes repeatedly might not be such a good idea? No you are the kind of assholes that allow it to happen and when someone says no THEN you get upset and start acting like children.

If you couldn't say anything then you don't need to talk now either. Noone buys your BS and no, not everyone agree with you either because, why would they?

And since you're calling me a liar, if I'm a liar why the bullying?

It doesn't even matter what his mental status is. What he's done is so far beyond what anyone except the devil would do so whatever you believe are either wrong or you're completely insane.

This won't help him, that's for sure.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle