Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
11 crawler(s) on-line.
 159 guest(s) on-line.
 0 member(s) on-line.

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 zipper:  50 mins ago
 ppcamiga1:  1 hr 1 min ago
 VooDoo:  1 hr 21 mins ago
 OlafS25:  1 hr 30 mins ago
 marcofreeman:  1 hr 39 mins ago
 pixie:  1 hr 45 mins ago
 kolla:  2 hrs ago
 BigD:  2 hrs 30 mins ago
 CosmosUnivers:  3 hrs 43 mins ago
 Musashi5150:  4 hrs 12 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Amiga General Chat
      /  Anyone Else Just Hang Around For the Comedy?
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
PosterThread
hotrod 
Re: Anyone Else Just Hang Around For the Comedy?
Posted on 17-Mar-2022 14:52:35
#61 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

It is never about what they say or how they say it but what it can make people do for them.

They obey my father and sister and are raised by them. What they say, they do.

They have been diagnosed as narcissists. They are very ill and extremly dangerous and unstable. No empathy. No conscience. Murderer.

The ideas are still my fathers and sisters but normal people don't obey in commiting crimes. I didn't, but they do. I was also told to hurt people but I didn't for the simple reason that those people hadn't done anything to me while my father and sister had.

These people though do anything they say without asking.

And some of you seem to do the same.

And still I am happier than they are. Life must suck.

Profile     Report this post  
MEGA_RJ_MICAL 
Posted on 17-Mar-2022 15:08:09
#62 ]
From: AMIGAWORLD.NET WAS ORIGINALLY FOUNDED BY DAVID DOYLE

Quote:

hotrod wrote:

And still I am happier than they are.

𝓬𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓵𝔂

hotrod 
Posted on 17-Mar-2022 15:09:27
#63 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

The year that Commodore went under "Moderaterna" had power in Sweden and just happened to borrow an insane amount of money without explaining why.

Yeah, sanity.

I guess that you don't know all that's happening here but... I've been threatend plenty and it isn't without reason, without having a clue as to why. From polititians too.

I am sure that I have the answer. It's good enough for me.

I don't know why you let them in? Do you believe that it will benefit anyone? They couldn't care less.

What have they made you believe?

BigD 
Posted on 17-Mar-2022 15:21:07
#64 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

Please chill out. You can see conspiracies everywhere if you're looking!

TRIPOS 
Posted on 17-Mar-2022 15:22:31
#65 ]

This is getting creepier by the minute. It finally snapped.

hotrod 
Posted on 17-Mar-2022 15:48:16
#66 ]
Elite Member

@MEGA_RJ_MICAL

Yes clearly. All it takes is a look at you and a look at me. That's all it takes.

You hate. And that's all you are. Empty shells. The older you get the more you hate.

And I don't. So yes, I am happier than you. You see it will never be enough for you, you will never be happy, pleased. That's why you hate me allthough I'm not to blame. Because you don't dare to blame those responsible, you're their slaves instead.

You're sick. Very. Sorry to hear that but I don't see that we have anything to say to eachother. Best of luck with your lives.

And you know that you have spent all your time with them and not with me so you can never blame me for that either. You will regardless because that's what you do but you know that it's wrong.

Difference is that you made a choice and I didn't make the same choice that you did. Because the shit that you're doing doesn't make me happy, rather the opposite. Which is normal for people with empathy.

Thanks for explaining though. Kinda. Wish things had worked out different but life is life.

Problem with allways thinking that you know best and are best is that you miss when someone says something that is good for you. You never listen to me because you consider yourself being superiour and you choosed to listen to them. They use you for their own purposes and don't care what happens to you. That's the lack of empathy while a person with empathy tells you what he or she thinks is the best for you.

And those people you hurt and murder while being loyal to people who don't care if you live or die as long as you are usefull to them.

That is insanity. You don't appreciate people who wish you well but you appreciate people who use you.

But I am sure that you've gotten this explained already.

Well my father and especially my sister will allways hate me. Jealousy is the real reason. Or at least it isn't anything that they've come up with. It isn't my fault, at all so I won't take the blame. If I do something wrong I admit that and this is all on them. Them and you.

But no happy people don't do what you've done. Yes you've hurt me good for no reason but I still have what you don't. I can be glad with relatively little. You can have the whole world and still be misserable. On paper you seem happy but your actions says otherwise.

I still don't know what to say to you. Burn in hell?

No I hope that you get what you deserve for what you've done. And stop calling me a narcissist murderers! You belong in jail. There's nothing to discuss, you can't be anywhere else. You're even glad for the pain that you have caused me and others. I don't wanna see nor hear from you ever again. Jail is where you belong and you may rott in there for what you've done.

BigD 
Posted on 17-Mar-2022 15:56:53
#67 ]
Elite Member

@hotrod

Too far, way too far mate! Please speak to someone face to face rather than this internet facade I would advise! MEGA_RJ_MICAL really isn't worth the agro and hopefully you'll see that after a time out!

Last edited by BigD on 17-Mar-2022 at 04:11 PM.

bison 
Posted on 17-Mar-2022 19:43:07
#68 ]
Elite Member

hotrod 
Posted on 17-Mar-2022 20:33:12
#69 ]
Elite Member

@BigD

Depends on if he is who I think he is.

Either way, what's the sudden interest in starting flamewars again? It doesn't happen for no reason.

You're right, none of them are worth it and that's why it is handled by the police. That way they may live another day.

It is clearly aimed at the criminals. It should be very clear.

Narcissists/sociopaths don't lack intelligence, they can still do things but they lack in so many other departements. Limitation is another one. So they go to the top, lie and manipulate to make them make misstakes. That's the only reason for them being free still. It will remain to be seen for how long it lasts.

Also I stick to facts, I don't gossip and act on fantasies like some ####ing animal but they do. They act out of fear, like an animal.

You do wrong. Then you're afraid that it will come and bite you in the ass so you do more wrong etc.

They need to be put in jail. For good or for a long time
Their heads are filled with shit that isn't true.

They where manipulated. I was manipulated. They choosed to be controlled by them while I didn't. You need to be strong to say no to them but many have done that. You don't murder people. Or hurt them.

However it got nothing to do with me, their choice, their lifes and apparently they enjoy it too.

Also do you know something that I don't? I very much doubt that.

And yes I have support. Plenty. Funny thing is that the sick ####s tried to put me in jail claiming that I was pedophile. Some of those who wish me well and are on my side happens to be children.

You see normal people and maybe children more than adults can sense if someone are mean or not. They have tried me many times and they are convinced that I'm not and so are everyone else EXCEPT for these people. As a kid my sister told them that I don't love my mom and they believed that too just to make a guy angry because they knew that his mom had left me. Offcourse that too was complete bull shit. A normal person would've understood that but they don't, they get angry and when they're angry they commit crimes.

They are so extremly confused that I can't really tell what's what and they can't accept that they are.

Gossiping and telling lies is what they do to hurt me and to protect themselves because they're afraid that this neverending insanity will end badly for them. Well, guess how it's gonna end with that mentality.

"He's crazy". No, you don't get crazy by abuse. If you are a narcissist you are per definition insane because their actions doesn't make any sense. It's evil for no reason. They can tell right from wrong, that's why they behave like they do. They can't break that cycle themselves so yeah, someone's gonna have to do it for them and it won't be me, you or anyone but the Police. That's that.

Like I wrote I know who I am and I don't take namecalling and accusations that aren't true that I know come from them. They've had their "fun" and it ends now.

ferrels 
Posted on 17-Mar-2022 20:49:26
#70 ]
Cult Member

@hotrod

Paranoid schizophrenia with bi-polar disorder much?

Sheesh, please get back to taking your medications as soon a possible. With online rants such as yours, one can only imagine how you're acting in person.

hotrod 
Posted on 17-Mar-2022 22:12:00
#71 ]
Elite Member

@ferrels

Like I wrote I have been tested and no. Have you? Being an easily fooled idiot?

Keep your comments to yourself, noone cares what you think.

Why do you have to defend them? Think you know better than me? You don't.

I have the police on my side and the psychiatry. What do I care what some gossiping morron got to say? I don't.

And yes they are guilty so all they can do is run the smear campaign as much as possible hoping to hurt me further by making others think less of me and that is exactly what narcissists do. Mental tactics.

It sounds crazy for those who do not know but not so much for those who do.

Big question is why you must have an opinion of everything when you clearly are completely clueless.

Why are they even here, they've never owned an Amiga. I can answer that, only to run the smear campaign.

What does the lyrics refer to? Their crimes.

What are you talking about? Nothing but complete BS.

Why can't they answer questions at the police, innocent people can and have nothing to hide.

Also they have already admitted to murder, not to the police though.

You see narcissists wouldn't be so successfull if it wasn't for stupid naive people like you and the world would be better for it.

I don't get people believing gossip and replying while being completely clueless.

They have no bussiness being here other than spread lies about me as much as they can.

And no they don't wanna face me, they don't dare for good reason. The best that they can hope for is jailtime and I really don't need anyones opinion on that nor do I care. What you think or believe have zero value to me. I only care that the Police understand and they do just fine. That's the only reason for them being here and they are being watched. Those who knows, knows and those who don't can keep their opinions to themselves. You allways have to be such experts at everything, learn to STFU, you don't know everything.

Also if you cared what so ever you would talk. You don't care and therefor you get zero respect from me. Makes sense? It should but you never know.

People who haven't owned an Amiga and have very little interest in computers are here talking crap about me and you believe them. You gotta be a certain kind fo morron to do that.

hotrod 
Posted on 17-Mar-2022 22:34:47
#72 ]
Elite Member

@ferrels

That is what they say and they wheren't psychologists the last time I checked.

But here we go. Paranoia. Worrying and imagining that poeple want to hurt you for example. Since I am completely quiet and they stalk me I would say that they're talking about themselves.

Schitzofrenia is about having several personalities and no, I am allways the same, been checked.

Bi-polar, no not that either. They also claim ADHD, autism, psycopath and everything there is. Like I wrote, bullying children. Should be obvious but some are apparently stupid enough to believe their bull shit that makes no sense.

And yes narcissists are known for lying. They want to be perfect so they fantasies and change reality so they appear to be the good people. That's psychosis for ya.

To them it's important that others think that they are great but in reality they never are, they're from hell.

And their lies doesn't exist anywhere other than in their heads.

For my unbelievable statements to be a sign of being crazy and suffer from mental illness their accusations and stories must be true. The police has sone their investigations and none of what they've said has turned out to be true.

They say anything to get what they want. Anything. They say anything, they do anyting. They don't know about boundaries or rather they hate it and they don't care.

If you had any idea of what you where talking about you would realise that you're talking bull shit but you have no idea, you just choose to believe what you understand. That is pretty much the whole reason for why they're getting away with as much as they do. Excelent manipulators, actors.

They have been around for thousands of years and there are millions of them on this planet. There are some variations but the core is the same which comes down to having power. When all BS are gone that's what they strive for.

You know it's easy and really lazy to sit on you ass, gossiping, calling people names, any morron can do that, you don't need much of a brain to manage that. What's harder is to understand and even if you read up on the subject or whatch videos, there are lots available at youtube, you still won't understand, not untill you see them for who they really are.

Which some already have so they turn to those who haven't yet to destroy my reputation as much as they can and me completely if they can.

I on the other hand know and are educated. I speak facts and out of knowledge, I don't sit there like a baby and make up that someone has every mental dicease on the planet, which is incredibly clever for someone to believe (ironic).

Facts are facts. The truth is the one and only and it can't be their BS taken from their asses so it got to be me and it is me.

It allways starts like this and ends with them losing.

Bullying, lying, scared, traumatised little children, that's what narcissists are at their core.

Again, I find it weird that you can't tell. What they say are childish and dumb, their whole attitude are childish and appart from that what they say can't be true, it doesn't even require evidence.

Stop acting on your emotions and use your brain and you will see that what I write makes perfect sense and what they say are redicilous BS that they try to make people believe.

We've already been through that where I live and they are diagnosed with NPD. I don't care what you believe, that's how it is.

You know your emotions change depending on how you're being treated and you talk about schitzofrenia, that says pretty much everything about what you understands, nothing.

MEGA_RJ_MICAL 
Posted on 17-Mar-2022 23:04:48
#73 ]

VVVVVVOOOOOOORRRRRRRR

Last edited by MEGA_RJ_MICAL on 17-Mar-2022 at 11:10 PM.

hotrod 
Posted on 17-Mar-2022 23:06:55
#74 ]
Elite Member

@ferrels

Their best friends are the people that are easiest to fool, manipulate. It is allways weak. insecure individuals that like to agree and feel that they are part of something because it makes them feel big in their sad lonly world.

Then there are healthy people that enjoy their own company and aren't dependent on other people, which narcissists are because who are going to tell them how great there are otherwise? How are they going to play their games otherwise? They are dependent on people that think that they are amazing, that is what their whole like's about, It is as important to them as breading, they become misserable without it, being left alone with their thoughts and broken souls.

And I am their supply, that I exist makes it possible for them to get the attention that they seek from people like you.

And that's it. The only reason for them being here doing what they're doing. They'll stalk me wherever they can to repeat this because they are so boring, nobodies so if they didn't have me to gossip about they wouldn't have anyone, noone would care about them. They really are soulles, they copy others all the time since they lack identity.

Also, what do I know about the people on this site? Nothing but I do know who I am and I do know who they are and they are lying, I am not. Their accusations are enough proof of that. If you still wanna believe them for whatever reason go ahead, I don't care and it doesn't bother me one bit but I assume that there are a mixed bag of people here and that some understands more than you do. Either way, I don't look for support, I know since long ago that there are none, I just write the truth and I expect this behaviour, it doesn't bother me.

Some people here are more brain and less talk, maybe they get something and if not now perhaps later. Maybe someone know something about the subject and so on.

However there are no point arguing with them nor their friends that believe anything they say, it is completely pointless and can go on forever. I am not here to convince or win, I am just here speaking up for myself which I got the right to do just as much as them.

There really aren't much to add either, The truth is the truth is the truth and will never ever change while their accusations will, they throw anything at me just to get a reaction, makes them feel important and alive.

They have no reason what so ever to be here in the first place and what they aay are apparently lies. If I find myself needing to explain this to someone and defend myself well then that person is a toxic piece of trash that aren't worth my time and energy anyway.

You are free to believe what you want. You aren't free to treat people like you do. When you do the rules that you think only applies to me but not to you stops being a requirement for me too. You have set the level so you must deal with it but that you can't, you get mad. You believe that you can treat people anyway you want both I can't? You're wrong I can and I will. I don't need to take crap for lowlifes and sure come visit me, I dare you.

The bigger the mouth the smaller the person.

People who gossip behind peoples back are and allways will be trash. It requires no explanation, it's common knowledge that exactly everyone knows.

Clever people, or good people walk away when that happens. Trash takes part in it.

Think about it, why don't they wanna be left alone with their thoughts without someone telling them how great they are? Because then reality will come knock on the door and they will have to live with what they've done.

This is their escape from reality.

And yes they will use every word that I write against me and again, I do not care. They are traumatised, evil cildren that run on hate and want attention to be able to stand themselfes and that is facts. There's no way around it because they can't change who they are. They can't act their age because mentally they're not. They can't tell the truth because it hurts them. They can't live without someone to hurt and other people.

The Amigaworld is an exciting place when you let this is, people who have never owned an Amiga and don't care about computers. Offcourse it becomes a place for the insane. I've left this site many times because of them and I rarely post anything anymore but now I how so that you can gossip and twist and turn everything around to become heroes, it should last you another 20 years and that is fine by me as long as they do that behind bars. There they can fantasie about how great they are and make up stories all they day.

"He's crazy, I haven't done anything". Yes they have and there are proof that they have so what are you talking about? Living in denial much? Ask the Friedens if they might recall any of that perhaps, the sane activities that you participated in like animals, or like little delusional children running on hate rather.

Is that wrong? No it isn't. Everyone here remembers that. Was it just because of MOS, AOS whatever? No it wasn't. But you'll never admit that and therefor you will remain what you are, toxic trash that behaves like your sick heroes.

I don't do fantasies, emotions, acting, lies, manipulation etc, I do the truth and facts.

And like I said, the police have allready checked all the accusations.

Is it fun hacking my mobile and computers by the way? ####ing morrons.

MEGA_RJ_MICAL 
Posted on 17-Mar-2022 23:11:29
#75 ]

Friend hotrod,

I am.wondering if this was the turning point, that dark pit in time where you descent began?

https://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=18012&forum=4#271891

Who was the bully back then, friend hotrod, WHO?
Can you recognize your gnarled figure in the mirror of pain??

Quote:
People's been talking about everything here, computer (no? have you?   )

sex... well... pancakes  ... pretty much everything...

I need help and here I got people from all over the world to help me. As you probably know I've been here since the begining and use Amigas all the time... but now it's about a question of love...

I've been a real asshole (sorry)... I got this girl wich I'm in love with wich I'm sure love me too... or like me or are interested or so... I'm really sure of that...

So... by being an asshole I haven't cheated on her (or anyone) but I've called her really bad things wich she didn't deserve...

so teh question is, what shall I do now except saying I'm sorry, I've been an ass...., I didn't meen it ... wich I didn't...

This isn't much at all of the whole situation or about her and me or about... well anything...

It's more or less how it's right now... I'm in love and I've been a jackass...

I'd like to add that she can be really meen sometimes for no reason (that I know of) but I know that she has fealins for me....

Help please...

CAN YOU?

/mega

hotrod 
Posted on 17-Mar-2022 23:24:56
#76 ]
Elite Member

@MEGA_RJ_MICAL

And your point being?

She was sent by them trying to proof that I would treat her badly. That did offcourse fail and the police has spoken to her and told my sister to go to hell.

Becides did you find something interesting while playing cybercriminals other than your own insanity?

Try speaking the truth, why do you have to lie all the time, shithead?

hotrod 
Posted on 17-Mar-2022 23:42:53
#77 ]
Elite Member

@MEGA_RJ_MICAL

Also I ended the contact with her. I have however contacted her after your murder of mom to get answers but those are at the Police at the moment.

Why don't you tell everyone why you ask a woman to contact me? I am not the first guy either that you do this to.

And what have you found? Nothing. Because you believe in BS.

Like I wrote, the problem with narcissists is that they can't get through their thick and sick heads that they've been fooled because then they must admit that they where wrong but they are perfect, remember?

So in your twisted mind all you do is right, it is good, you've never done a bad thing in your life.

Reality doesn't look that way, does it?

You have listened to them saying that I rape and beat women for 30 years, you have tried it, it has and never will it happen and yet you think that it will.

Because if you don't you will realise that you must live in shame from all the horrible things that you've done and you can't do that so you have to convince everyone that you are right and you have FAILED.

How many times do you have to be wrong to get it?????!!!!!!!!

40 years of being wrong and still telling yourself that you are right IS BEING INSANE AND MENTALLY ILL. YOU HAVE KILLED PEOPLE FOR NOTHING, RUINED PEOPLES LIFES AND FOR WHAT??????? YOUR OWN INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can call me whatever you want but sanity is messured by the deeds that you've done and you are all alone in this. I have not hurt ANYONE EVER!!!!!!!!

But YOU HAVE!

There is NOTHING to talk about unless you begin to telling the truth and stop trying to put the crazy shit that you do on me.

I have nothing to do with you doing all you can to hurt me or other people. You obey my sister and father and that is that. You do and I don't.

Besides is it a crime to have feelings? No it isn't. I didn't ask for it, it was my sisters idea. I don't explain everything that's going on because people don't understand that insanity. I ask to get answers about what's going on because in my world it's so insane that noone does that. You need to talk to someone and as allways it is to check the level of sanity to see if you've been there yet.

hotrod 
Posted on 18-Mar-2022 0:09:16
#78 ]
Elite Member

@MEGA_RJ_MICAL

Why do you send women after me to begin with????!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I am violent for NO REASON. That's the other lie, not that you've bullied me like hell for 40 years, another little detail that you've forgotten to tell. Or that every gf that I've had has lost a relative under mysterious circumstanses.

And you call me a narcissist????????

WHO suffers because of me? Tell me the name of one single person who suffers because of me.

When you're done you can begin telling everyone how many who suffers because of you.

There is no way in hell that I will ever forgive you and it's clear that you belong in jail. All you do is gossip, lie, murder. You've done nothing but your whole life and I have nothing to say to you. You can't even do as much as say that your sorry which you should be.

That's why you don't gossip, you say what's on your mind. It is way faster and it never comes to this.

Also you're not looking for forgiveness. You're a delusional narcissist so you want to be right. How you can even think that I would begin lying for your sake after all that you've done.

No you keep on lying and I stick to the truth. You see you have no problem killing me even, you don't care what so ever, all you've ever cared about is yourself. You couldn't even show my mom, an old woman mercy.

We know that there will never be an honest word coming out of your mouth and you don't have to because it won't change anything. It would just be another lie.

You know that you need to do something other than blaming me if you want to fix your life. You like to send "only you can do it". Tell that to yourself. It really is you alone who can change it. Noone else.

I won't lie for you and besides it won't change the truth, the Police would laugh at it. We got nothing else to say to eachother and I don't wanna hear from you. You hit hard all the time untill you get in trouble, then you play the victim or blame someone else and then you're back to hitting hard. I think that everyone knows how it works. You owe me so much. I owe you nothing, this is for everyones safety and it is out of my hands.

You gotta be very cold to ask that of me but that's no news, is it?

Oh that women, yeah she doesn't suffer because of me. She told me about her ex asshole and she has never thought that about me. Or rather she did at first but anyone can see that it isn't true. Police has talked to her. Anyone can to to the Police if I have done something wrong and noone's. It's just you. It's allways been you for my father and sister.

Have you told them about everyone that you have hurt and murdered? Have you said anything that isn't about me being such a horrible, evil person? I am not.

MEGA_RJ_MICAL 
Posted on 18-Mar-2022 0:33:42
#79 ]

@hotrod

I am starting to think, my friend, that you might - just might - have mistaken me for someone else.

Regards,

Mega "RJ" Mical

agami 
Posted on 18-Mar-2022 0:57:11
#80 ]

@fishy_fis

Look what you have unleashed. I hope you're getting your chuckles' worth.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle