COCOLINO Mouse Interface
Date 15-May-2004 17:45:36
Topic: Hardware News
|Elbox Computer is pleased to announce release of the COCOLINO mouse interface.
COCOLINO is a PS/2 mouse interface, with the unique capability of supporting two scroll wheels and 3rd, 4th and 5th buttons available in many PS/2 mice nowadays. The COCOLINO interface simply plugs into the Amiga's mouse port.
* The COCOLINO PS/2 Mouse Interface is a microprocessor-based adapter for attaching PS/2 mice, trackballs, glidepoints and radio-controlled mice from the world of PC computers.
* COCOLINO works with all models of Amiga computers. It simply plugs into the Amiga's mouse port.
* The COCOLINO PS/2 Mouse Interface is a full 'plug and play' device. No software is required for standard use. The enclosed software (cocolino.driver) allows using two wheels and 3rd, 4th and 5th buttons available in many PS/2 mice and trackballs.
* The COCOLINO interface starts working simultaneous with the computer's start so mice can be used in the early-startup-menu (unlike the mice connected through the serial port).
* COCOLINO uses linear movement interpolation, which makes mouse movements perfectly smooth with any screen frame rates.
The package contents:
Included in the package is the COCOLINO PS/2 Mouse interface and a diskette containing the software (cocolino.driver) to use the two scrollers on wheel mice and additional mouse buttons.
Pricing and availability:
The COCOLINO PS/2 Mouse interface is on sale now at the suggested retail price of only $35.95 (VAT excl.)
To locate an authorized distributor in your area or to purchase the product online visit the Elbox Computer website at <www.elbox.com/buy.html>.
For bundle offers (Cocolino and scroll mice) visit the Interface section of the Elbox Online Store.
For more information see: Cocolino website.