WinUAE 0.8.22 Release 5 WIP
Date 28-Jan-2003 15:51:19
|WinUAE 0.8.22 Release 5 WIP (26.01.2003)|
- CD32-mode media change detection
- SlowRAM detection fixes (Commando and more)
- more compatible CIA keyboard emulation (Back to the Future 2 and more)
- another bsdsocket.library emulation update
- another state restore fix
- fixed mouse problems in Space Crusade, Billy the Kid etc..
- writing to custom floppy images was unstable
- primary sound buffer-checkbox removed and disabled. It is useless and usually
only caused huge slowdown problems. NOTE: Users of R3 or R4: Make sure primary
sound buffer-checkbox is disabled.
Winuae Release 5 Work In Progress WIP