WinUAE 0.9.91 "WinUAE 1.0 public beta #2" released
Date 19-Aug-2004 20:59:37
Topic: Software News
|A new version of WinUAE is now available. The previous version had a serious bug. Read more for the list of bug fixes and some added features.|
WinUAE 0.9.91 (19.08.2004) "WinUAE 1.0 public beta #2"
Bugs in 0.9.90 fixed:
- Multiple directory filesystem emulation bugs (files getting truncated
to zero if opened in rw-mode, read-only files failing to open and some
operations returning incorrect AmigaDOS error codes)
- AGA horizontal scrolling bug in some games.
- Stereo separation setting was not always set properly.
- Another task-switching Direct3D/OpenGL-mode problem.
Other fixes and updates:
- Picasso96 black screen after CTRL-ALT-DEL.
- bsdsocket update, fixes ~2 second pause on some systems and
added internet connection off-line check (Stephen Riedelbeck)
- CPU idle calculation update. CPU Idle-setting may need re-adjusting.
- PP Hammer and Spindizzy Worlds graphics flicker fixed in non-cycle
exact mode (again..)
- "uae-configuration" Amiga side program that can list current configuration,
change all configuration parameters and send any inputevent on the fly.
- Both right alt and ctrl are mapped to firebutton in keyboard layout B
(some laptops don't have right ctrl key).
- disable quickstart-mode if using -f or -config= -command