AmiGIFT v1.1.1 update
Date 27-Oct-2004 6:50:00
Topic: Software News
|From the webpage: "Hello all, here it is... with more than 10 bugs fixed and some others optimizations and improvements this is the biggest bugfix update available until todays date...which makes a good chance to get it working more faster and stable..."|
Update: AMIGIFT v1.1.2 "urgent fix" available.
Between all nice changes.. follow are the most important:
- Added German Localization.
- Fixed multi-list troubles.
- Fixed lost pointer/string from DL/UL Monitor and Sources list.
- Fixed saving of hidden columns.
- Fixed two bugs on StanBy mode..
- Added ToolTypes recognition.
- Local Shares are properly "printed"..
- Added FIONBIO (non-blocking) sockets mode on client->daemon communication.
- Fixed the bug which avoids to connect sometimes using 'launch on startup'..
- Fixed a bug on the daemon using "giftd -x" which caused a 'failed asserion'.
- Updated AmigaGuide Docs, including History and FAQ sections.
- Fixed and improved GetNodes tool.
- Locators being running can be now controlled via commodities.
For full details see the :ChangeLog.
Download it here.
NOTE: If you have installed the nListRamlibFix you must replace your current amigift.library with the original one, before procceding with the update.