Apache for OS4: new release with PHP5-support
Date 8-Jul-2005 16:48:01
Topic: Software News
|Now available for AmigaOS4: Apache with PHP5-support!|
You can download it at OS4depot
New in this release:
* Support of PHP 5.0.4 including the new zend-engine 2 !!
* New extensions in the php-module:
- SQLite: The new simple SQL database engine. It's now possible to create web-pages with database-support under OS4 (V 2.8.14).
- dom: The extension allows you to operate on an XML document with the DOM API.
- libxml: support of 'The XML C parser and toolkit of Gnome' (libxml2 - V 2.6.19).
- SimpleXML: The SimpleXML extension provides a very simple and easily usable toolset to convert XML to an object that can be processed with normal property selectors and array iterators.
- soap: The SOAP extension can be used to write SOAP Servers and Clients. (V 184.108.40.206)
- SPL: SPL is a collection of interfaces and classes that are meant to solve standard problems.
* New examples in the example-directory.
* Fixed problem with global variables starting with '$_' like '$_SERVER'.
(in PHP4- and PHP5-version).