WinUAE (1.3.2) released
Date 16-Sep-2006 0:51:14
Topic: Software News
|Amiga Emulator WinUAE has had a new release taking it to version 1.3.2.|
Changes since the last release include:
- Debug window won't open automatically anymore
- HRTMon keyboard layout and WHDLoad commands fixed
- Mouse Up/Down and Left/Right input destinations supported simultaneously
- CD32 state save support (work in progress)
- A1000 Kickstart disk images can be used as a ROM image
The updates can be found on the WinUAE website.
Installer version direct link.
Zip File version direct link.