Primate Plunge released for AmigaOS 4.0
Date 22-Sep-2006 11:38:46
Topic: Software News
|Primate Plunge just got released for AmigaOS 4.0 by Spot / Up Rough. |
Help poor Monkey navigate his way down through trecherous jungles, canyons,
towering waterfalls, into the heart of a volcano and through the driving rain of a
cold industrial city.
Monkey will find help along the way in the form of exciting powerups, including
parachutes and jetpacks!
* New - now available for MacOS X, Windows, Linux, MorphOS and AmigaOS.
* Multiple scrolling layers of beautiful hand-drawn backgrounds.
* 5 worlds of intense monkey action, each uniquely challenging.
* Special powerups such as the parachute, and the jumping bean!
* Top score for each world - how deep can you go?
* Star rating for each world - can you get 5 stars in all of them?
* And lots more!
The AmigaOS 4.0 version is slightly optimized. All tunes were converted to
OGG to save disk space, and the title MIDI tune were also converted to OGG.
Download your personal copy here!