WinUAE (1.3.4) released
Date 2-Jan-2007 23:12:24
Topic: Software News
|Toni Wilen has released the latest update to the popular windows Amiga emulator WinUAE.|
Read more for the list of changes.....
- Improved bsdsocket emulation stability
- Winuaeclipboard crash fix
- Windows Vista compatibility problems fixed
- Filesystem flag handling on FAT volumes
- Page Down-key Input panel remapping works properly
- Sound system improved
- ECS Denise/AGA borderblank feature works properly
- Dualcore/SMP random freezes properly fixed
and more minor fixes..
Bugs introduced in 1.3.3 fixed:
- AVIOutput out of sync fix
- CPU emulation condition code fix
- Fixed handle leak in bsdsocket and AHI
- Sound pitch shifting in VSync-mode and more..
- Catweasel MK4 mouse support
- Improved emulation of AGA sprites outside display window
- uaeserial.device introduced. Multi-port serial device, unit numbers are directly mapped to PC serial ports (unit 0 = COM0, 1 = COM1 etc..)
- Improved serial port detection, virtual devices also supported
- Improved Catweasel MK3/4 support without Windows driver installed (requires TVicPort, http://www.entechtaiwan.com/dev/port/index.shtm )
- Improved debugger features
- Sound system is not anymore reinitialized when losing/gaining focus
- 1M (1024KB) ROM image support
- Sound volume configuration setting also sets AHI audio volume (previously was Paula audio only)
- Custom chipset interrupt timing improved
All the official release information can be found on the WinUAE website.
Direct zip download. (1.7MB)
Direct installer download. (1.4MB)