Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
AmigaWorld - Amiga Community Portal
Major uploads to OS4Depot
Date 18-Mar-2007 5:03:04
Topic: Software News
|Three major uploads appeared at OS4Depot yesterday 17:th of Mars.|
Battle for Wesnoth version 1.2.3. by Fredrik Wikström
Almos Rajnai contributed two new apps; Diskdaisy, a tool for checking data distribution on a disk
and PieChart, a Reaction gadget class for displaying data distribution.
Battle of Wesnoth 1.2.3
* Heir to the Throne:
* The Elvish Lord and Elvish High Lord have halo's again (patch #682)
* items with a halo have their halo hidden when under a shroud (bug #8523)
* updates the invisible icon of an unit when moving or moving the mouse
over the unit, then selecting the location to move to there are still
glitches (partial fix for bug #8107)
* fixed some cases where fog was updated without being redrawn
* user interface:
* made some tooltips visible again (bug #6702 and bug #8380) * multiplayer
* revised maps: Castle Hopping Isle
* Wesbowl: the respawned units are fully healed again (bug #7776)
* language and i18n:
* udated translations: Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, French, German,
Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Serbian, Slovak
* new translations: Indonesian
* WML engine
* fixed era events not working on non hosts[/b]
The main purpose of this gadget is displaying the data distribution among
various sources, like shares, disk capacity and free space, etc. on a graphical
pie chart. Optionally interaction from the user is also possible.
Features of the class:
* Dynamic handling of slice lists
* Multiple level of slices, to display hierarchical data
* Automatic calculation of sizes for given slice values, summary child slice
values to set the parent value
* Various properties for appearance of the whole chart and the slices
* Support for layout.gadget/window.class backfills
* Support for identifying user clicks on slices
What is needed for development of a software, which makes use of the gadget is
included in this package: all C headers, Autodoc, examples with sources.
Ever wondered what is eating up all your free space on your hard drive? Time
to find out!
DiskDaisy displays the distribution of the allocated space for each drawer on a
pie chart, you can easily find out where has all the free storage gone.
This article comes from AmigaWorld - Amiga Community Portal
The URL for this story is: