WinUAE (1.4.1) released
Date 18-Mar-2007 11:04:23
Topic: Software News
|Toni Wilen has released the latest update to WinUAE. After the WinUAE.net server problem was finally fixed (hardware failure), the list of changes over 1.4.0 include:|
Major bug fixed:
- Start-up crash introduced in 1.4.0.
- Yet another bsdsocket crash fix.
- ASPI detection ignored NeroASPI, also ASPI detection was improved.
- Some interlaced programs had color stripes or wrong colors in right border.
- Picasso96 RTG RAM mapping error in non-JIT mode
- New input targets added. (disk swapper, input configuration 1-4)
- Quickstart-mode automatically selects best available CD access mode.
- Master (Windows main volume) volume control added to input targets.
- map "POV Hat"-type joypad control to joystick horizontal and vertical.
Click the link to download the ZIP version
Click the link to download the Installer version
For futher information visit the official WinUAE website.