HSC (v0.929) released
Date 7-Apr-2003 15:11:28
Topic: Software News
|Matthias Bethke released v0.929 of the HTML preprocessor called "HTML Sucks Completely" (HSC) (originally written by Thomas Aglassinger). |
HSC sources should compile on all systems previously supported (tested: Linux, HP/UX, AmigaOS 3.9).
Documentation is available online.
This archive also includes the latest prefs and macro files.
Version 0.929 adds some CSS support and fixes minor bugs. The latest changes:
- Added limited CSS support ( tag, syntax checks in STYLE attributes, NOVALIDATECSS=NVCS/S option).
- Added GetFileDate operator.
- Stricter /MUST_BE_INSIDE=MBI modifier semantics in XHTML mode.
- Fixed the JENS/S option.
- Fixed minor hiccoughs of the /OBSOLETE attribute modifier.
- Prefs: Added more than 100 CSS property definitions.
- Documented messages #88-91
- Added a VIM syntax highlighting file.