WinUAE (1.4.3) released
Date 2-Aug-2007 8:29:21
Topic: Software News
|Toni Willen has released the latest update to the Amiga Emulation WinUAE (v1.4.3).|
Read on for a change list....
- Built-in lha/lzh and lzx support.
- Mount archives as a harddrive with transparent, recursive (archives inside archive) decompression. Supported: zip, 7zip, rar (unrar.dll or archiveaccess.dll required), lha/lzh, lzx.
- A3000 Kickstart ROM and SuperKickstart disk support.
- A590/A2091 SCSI, A3000 SCSI and CDTV SCSI expansion harddrive (HDF) emulation (WD33C93 + (Super)DMAC based SCSI hardware).
- Action Cartridge Super IV Professional freezer cartridge emulation.
- X-Power Professional 500 (v1.2) freezer cartridge emulation.
- Nordic Power (v2.0) freezer cartridge emulation.
- Debugger improvements (improved deep trainer, copper memwatch points, CPU-model specific registers can be modified, illegal access logger improved, process breakpoints etc..)
- Paths-panel default paths selection improved.
- Separate native and Picasso96 vsync setting.
- GUI will "autoscroll" if fullscreen mode is smaller than GUI.
- Improved rtg.library, speeds up Picasso96 in high resolution modes (obsoletes picasso96fix)
- CDTV emulation improved (DOTC2, Xenon2, ChaosInAndromeda CD player)
- CD32 CD emulation improved (Fightin' Spirit, Base Jumpers etc..)
- Ghostscript printing fixed (again).
- Floppy drive sound selection if fdrawcmd.sys was not installed.
- Video recording sound pitch issue.
- -datapath command line parameter fixed (again..)
- uae-configuration JIT on/off switching fixed.
- Sprite attachment fix, fixes "Great Demo" by "The Tremendous Trio" :)
- Some FPU fixes from Aranym.
- Directory filesystem locked files (most commonly s:startup-sequence) after software reset
- Filesystem emulation not initializing if JIT was enabled and no other expansions enabled (fast RAM, Z3 fast, etc..)
Download the installer version.
Download the Zip version.
For all the latest information and WinUAE fora, please visit the official WinUAE homepage.