AmiKit 1.4.4 and new WinUAE add-on
Date 3-Feb-2008 13:51:39
Topic: Software News
| The AmiKit turns your Windows (or Linux) machine into high-end Amiga environment. With AmiKit you can surf the web, read emails and documents, listen to or create your own music, burn CD/DVDs, edit images, play games and much more. AmiKit features a powerful file management solution: Directory Opus Magellan II.|
We've done all the hard work for you. Once AmiKit is installed, all the basics are in place so that your system will be immediately usable. On a typical computer the installation should take you less than 10 minutes (check the requirements, please).
Free download available at http://www.amikit.amiga.sk/
AmiKit 1.4.4 Live update (Feb-2008):
* ADDED: amrss 5.57, the RSS reader by Alfonso Ranieri (AmiKit:Internet/amrss)
* ADDED: xad_7z by Chris Young
* ADDED: HTMLview 12.6 by Allan Odgaard
* UPDATED: akJFIF DataType 45.88
* UPDATED: akPNG DataType 45.88
* UPDATED: akSVG DataType 45.89
* UPDATED: akTIFF DataType 45.88
* UPDATED: FreeDB 13.8
* UPDATED: MCC_MiniMailer 22.0
* UPDATED: playOGG 8.7
* FIXED: Missing DOpus4 config file
Due to the fact that the default AmiKit installation contains WinUAE 1.4.4, the new WinUAE 1.4.6 Add-on for AmiKit is also available.
AmiKit is also available on CD.