PointRider 0.50 and MeltingPoint 0.20
Date 12-Feb-2008 22:17:02
Topic: Software News
|At the end of the year, I announced a delay but I hope you will enjoy what I added in this new version of PointRider to display your PowerPoint (PPS) files, mainly :|
- Bilinear interpolation to scale images
- Right fonts are used if available on the system
- Font rendering using paragraph attributes (alignment, color, size, bold/italic/underline)
- Display of inherited objects from the master slide
- MeltingPoint, the converter to Hollywood gets all these features (same engine used).
- New graphical launcher in MUI
But wait! There's more!
Find more in the readme file. Download these programs now else they will be available quickly on Aminet and OS4depot.
PointRider is still only available on PowerPC (MorphOS and OS4) but 68k users now have MeltingPoint to see PowerPoint files via Hollywood.
Special thanks to Highlander for the graphics and Andreas Falkenhahn for Hollywood. I have to say that the Hollywood API is very rich and powerful. I was not sure to find all I needed but ... everything was there ! His great text engine made my work so easy !
Again, it was tested with more than 700 files but if you meet any problems and needs enhancements, just tell me and send me PPS files.