New software releases by OnyxSoft
Date 16-Mar-2008 21:07:08
Topic: Software News
|Time for a bunch of updates from OnyxSoft. We are releasing 4 software updates! One update is actually new for OnyxSoft: It is AmiVNC4 (c) Stephane Guillard which I have continued development on. It is released with source code.|
AmiVNC4 v2.1.1. - (OS4) VNC server. Some of the changes from v2.0.2 by Stephane Guillard, and the beta 2.1.0 by me:
- Fixed a crash if screen size wasn't a multiple of 32x32 pixels.
- Added CopyRect and simple HexTile encoding.
- Better key mapping.
- Cut'n'paste support.
- Automatic BGR233 selection if the client requests it.
- Better error detection.
- CPU monitoring and control.
- Better mouse support for wheel etc.
Annotate v2.6.1 - (OS4) A very comprehensive text editor with a lot of functions. These are the major updates:
- Using expat.library to save size.
- Added HTML and LaTeX as a syntax highlighting.
- Added a UNIX copy'n'paste emulation mode.
- Added a function to let paste replace a selection.
- Now Ann asks if you try to overwrite and existing file or open one that is already opened.
- And much much more!
MultiRen v1.64 - (68k) Powerful multi-file renaming tool using MUI. Has plugin-support for MP3- and picture-renaming and more.
- Added an "emergency" function.
- Fixed a few minor bugs.
DECH v1.49 - (68k) Deniil's E-Compiler Handler: A small tool for managing and compiling sources.
- When executing the compiled programs the process gets a proper name (in case it needs to be killed).
- Programs can read input from the DECH output window. CtrlC (still) does not reach the programs though.
As usual: Keep nagging about bugs or lack of features, and the more frequent the updates will come!