Virus Executor (2.28) released
Date 6-Nov-2002 14:57:21
Topic: Software News
|Virus Executor (2.28) has just been released by Jan Erik Olausen on the Virus Help Canada Pages.|
Changes since v2.27:
- Fixed bug: Removed some text output when 'Fast file checking' is set.
- Fixed bug: In patch view window the offset was not right if no FD:
- Fixed bug: Forgot to stop on one xadmaster.library error.
- The result was an Enforcer hit.
- Optimized file checking a bit.
- The error requester for xadmaster.library now shows the archive type.
- Moved KickTagPtr/KickMemPtr patches to the PatchBrain.
- Also fixed serious bug/crash from v2.25 if there was an unknown kicktag. Thanks to Andreas Balke for reporting this bug.
Changes to Patch Brain v2.49 (included):
- Added 2 more patches to IPrefs
- Added AslSizePatch v1.0
- Added FPPrefs v40.22
- ReAdded SlowReset, NewMode, ModePro