PortablE r2 released
Date 4-Jul-2008 8:02:37
Topic: Software News
A new version of PortablE has been released. PortablE is an AmigaE compiler, written from scratch in E, and able to compile itself. It supports Amiga OS3, OS4, AROS & MorphOS.
The main changes for this release are:
* Programs can now be compiled on an OS4 machine, thanks to support for GCC v4 & NewLib.
* Programs can now be run from Workbench, and "wbmessage" is supported.
* Shell return codes are now support, by returning a value from main().
* Added a Run Time Type Information (RTTI) system for classes.
* Fixed several bugs, including an OS4-specific one.
If you want to find out more, or wish to download it, then please visit it's home page: