Price for the Minimig enclosure announced
Date 20-Jul-2008 22:28:33
Topic: hardware OS4
I am very pleased to announce the price of the Minimig enclosure. There will be an initial limited production run, so first come first serve. I am offering it at an aggressive price. It undercuts any other mini/nano itx form factor case on sale.
• It completely encloses and protects the Minimig board (rev 1.1) as sold by ACube, Amigakit and Vesalia...
• 4mm thick acrylic-capped High Impact ABS
• Clip-in mounting system, no need for screws
• Access to all ports on the Minimig board, including the Reset and Menu switches.
• Four 8mm high black rubber feet
• Modern, clean, elegant design
• Visual access to Power and Drive LEDs
• Easy assembly with only two screws
• Colour: glossy white
• Completely exclusive!
I have started taking pre-payments to go into production – A big thank you to everyone who has confirmed their pre-payment!
How to pay: PayPal, to speed things up.
http://www.loriano.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk for photos and video.
Price for one Minimig enclosure in glossy white is: £ 67.45 (GBP) + Postage and Packaging
As it is custom made and of limited production, I believe it is good value for money.
Now your Minimig has a home.
Thank you very much for your support,