HivelyTracker 1.6 bugfix update has been released!
Date 9-Nov-2008 9:59:25
Topic: Software News
|HivelyTracker is a tracker program based upon the AHX format created in the mid '90s by Dexter and Pink of Abyss.|
The format was relatively popular, and many songs were created and used in scene productions and games.
AHX was designed to create a very SID-like sound on the Amiga.
HivelyTracker can import and export modules and instruments in the AHX format, but it also improves on AHX in several ways and therefore has its own instrument and module formats.
Version 1.6 has now been released for OS4, and OS3.x! The AROS port will (hopefully) follow shortly.
Click here to download it!
HivelyTracker offers the following features over AHX:
* Multichannel (4 to 16 channels)
* Per-channel stereo panning
* Two commands per note instead of one
* Ring modulation
* A more feature rich editor
HivelyTracker was coded by Xeron/IRIS
GUI design and skins by Spot/Up Rough
OS3.x and AROS ports by BuZz
The included tunes were created by Xeron/IRIS, Varthall/Up Rough and Oxide/Sonik
Changes since 1.5:
* Right since 1.0, the EDx command was broken! Fixed.
* The range check on Cxx commands was broken. Fixed.
* Now strips the upper nibble of 4xx instrument commands when loading a "THX\0" file. AHX always did this since the introduction of filters (THX\1), but AFAIK WinAHX and its derivatives never did.