Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
AmigaWorld - Amiga Community Portal
New software releases by OnyxSoft
Date 1-Feb-2009 21:15:18
Topic: Software News
|OnyxSoft is releasing one new program and no less than six software updates!|
WiiLoader, MPlayer-GUI, GummiSurf, BackUp, DRemind, Snakee, MultiRen
WiiLoader v1.0 - (MOS,OS4) WiiLoader is a utility to load .DOL and .ELF-files over network to the Homebrew Channel.
MPlayer-GUI v1.44 - (OS4) GUI for MPlayer.
- Added a few aspect parameters to be able to force the display driver into displaying any movie with correct aspect in full screen mode.
- Added start volume and max volume settings.
GummiSurf v1.3 - (MOS,OS4) GummiSurf is a companion tool for the download managers like Charon, and built-in managers in IBrowse, Voyager and AWeb.
- Ported the source from AmigaE to C.
- Both MorphOS (PPC) and AmigaOS (PPC) binaries supplied.
- Preview of the download URL (make use of openurl.library so you can click on it aswell).
- Removed the Tooltype support (redundant).
- ARexx-port enabled with some commands...
BackUp v1.62 - (68k) Backup program that mirrors a directory structure and handles links.
- Fix for reading softlinks on MorphOS which has a slightly different implementation of dos/ReadLink().
- Cleaning softlinks didn't work as they were incorrectly interpreted as directories.
DRemind v1.72 - (68k) Reminder program with Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Yearly/Single/Day- or Time interval reminds wich will show as a small window and/or execute a file or Arexx command.
- Fixed a very long-standing instability bug.
- The temporary reminds was not loaded in DRemindPrefs if there were no regular reminds saved.
- Updated Italian catalogs and installer script thanks to Samir Hawamdeh.
- Changed the hotkey so that it can be used with only one hand. It is now LeftAmiga+Ctrl+r.
Snakee v0.2 - (MOS,OS4) Snakee is a little snake game that was created as a plain tutorial to learn how to code MUI and MorphOS-applications with the C-language.
- Re-written the whole source code =)
- MorphOS native version.
- AmigaOS4 native version (Thanks to Daniel Westerberg)
- Sources shall work under AmigaOS 3.x and AROS aswell (untested)
MultiRen v1.67 - (68k) Powerful multi-file renaming tool using MUI. Has plugin-support for MP3-renaming and more.
- When saving or exporting the list of files the file requester would sometimes not display files and silently use the file pattern filter hiding files incorrectly.
This time there was a bunch of new and updated stuff and there will me more, shortly! The reason is that both Stefan and me (Daniel) have been stationed at home for the time being and therefore gotten a lot closer to our Amigas and compatible for developing software, and possibly hardware.
If you know a bug or have a suggestion, please don't hesitate to drop me an e-mail
If you don't feel like contacting us but still like to contribute then OnyxSoft homepage has a Donate button not too far away
This article comes from AmigaWorld - Amiga Community Portal
The URL for this story is: