Alchimie 2k9 in one week
Date 1-Nov-2009 17:34:39
|Alchimie 2009 is an Amiga centric show with also alternative computer science and robotic. It's a great event for all amigans.|
150 participants have already confirmed their attendance.
The 8th edition will be organized by the Triple A association in Tain L'Hermitage (France) from Friday 6th to Sunday 8th November 2009.
This year, several conferences will be present :
- Presentation of the latest MorphOS development by a core developer (Fabien Coeurjoly).
- Presentation of Gribouillis (new graphic software for MorphOS).
- Presentation of the latest AmigaOS 4.1 development by Philippe Ferrucci and Mehdi Boulahia.
- Presentation of AmiDARK Engine for AmigaOS4.1 (GameSDK) by Frédéric Cordier
- Presentation of the Sam440ep-Flex by Relec (Swiss reseller).
- Presentation of new games for AmigaOS 4.1 ported by Hugues Nouvel.
- Presentation of Haiku by a core developer (François Revol).
- Presentation of Linux with FPGA.
- Presentation of Ubuntu 64bit.
- Concert of n00r/4Trakz (Sunday night).
- Presence of major groups from the French Amiga scene : AFLE, Aïto Studio, Amiga-NG.org, Amiga Power, AmiphoneX, Belgium Amiga Club, Club AMF, Evolution 4, GuruMed, Meta-MorphOS.org, Obligement, PureLamers, Relec, RMS Communications, Robootic, Silicium.org, Traders Sans Frontières, Triple A,...
More information (prizes, map, contact,...) can be found on the official website : http://www.triplea.fr/alchimie/pages/index.php