OWB 1.7 for MorphOS is out!
Fabien 'Fab' Coeurjoly has released the latest version of his OWB port for MorphOS.
The short list of changes (for more see the readme!):
- Implemented HTML5 Media backend (
) through FFMpeg:
- Support for most common codecs: Ogg/Theora/Vorbis, MPEG4, H264, AAC, MP3, Wav, ...
- Builtin controls support.
- Sites like dailymotion/openvideo, youtube/html5 and vimeo work
- The whole media is stored in memory (sorry for this one, it will be handled in a more elegant way later).
- Added search engine configuration window.
- Improved keyboard support
Added ctrl+wheel combination to zoom in/out.
- Added an option to make navigation toolbar frameless.
- Reworked navigation buttons: buttons now have hover and selection effects
- Added optional horizontal separators between navigation, quicklinks and address groups.
- Added status images for local/internet/secure/insecure areas.
- Added optional validation buttons for URL and search strings.
- In download manager, hilight tab title instead of switching page, when a new event occurs.
- Allow to restart a finished download too.
- Changed options regarding session restoration at startup (always/ask/never).
- and many, many more...
OWB 1.7 for MorphOS (full and no-svg) is available at the usual place:
This article comes from AmigaWorld - Amiga Community Portal
The URL for this story is: