BOH update11 released
Date 8-Jun-2010 15:31:19
Topic: Software News
|Campobasso, Italy - June 8, 2010|
BOH players will be pleased to know that this summer they'll be able to enjoy an even richer version of BOH thanks to the 11th update, which also makes the game a little easier to beginners.
The update can be downloaded for free from the DOWNLOADS page of the official website.
The demos have been updated to reflect the changes.
More specifically, this update:
* adds the aiming device (a tool that shows the shooting trajectory);
* allows to restart from the last phase played when difficulty is set to "easy";
* adds 2 new missions;
* refines light casting;
* enriches and extends the menu music of the theme "underground";
* retouches the menu music of the theme "default";
* adds the Danish translation;
* improves the translations;
* fixes the "mood" of the ending;
* updates and improves the manuals;
* applies various other changes.
BOH is a unique retro-flavoured top-down shooter that combines maze exploration and action with terrific results.
You move in claustrophobic, traps-packed, mind-boggling battlefields searching for the Evil Masters, who throw countless enemies at you until you discover and face them in the final battle. Although your quests are made slightly less hard by the bonuses and power-ups scattered all around, carrying out the missions demands lots of concentration and quick reflexes.
With BOH the fun never ends: new missions can be added anytime and you can even create your own! And, as if that was not enough, you can also customize entirely its audio-visual aspect!
BOH has been created with lots of passion and care to offer, with its oldschool style, a fascinatingly different videogaming experience.
To learn more about BOH, please surf to the official website at www.bohthegame.com.
via Duca d'Aosta, 30/i - 86100 Campobasso (CB) - Italy
VAT no.: IT00814390704