Wget 1.12 (Rev#2) for AmigaOS
Date 13-Jul-2010 22:27:25
Topic: Software News
|WGET, The well known program for retrieving files using HTTP, HTTPS and FTP, has been updated - This is a second revision for the 1.12 release including the following changes:|
$Id: ChangeLog.Amiga,v 1.6 2010/06/12 20:17:41 diegocr Exp $
2010-07-12 Wget 1.12 - Revision #2
* src/connect.c: Fixed connect_to_ip() function to
report correct message on failed connections.
* src/utils.c: Changed the following functions to do things
on an amiga-only way using dos.library equivalents: suffix(),
determine_screen_width(), xsleep(), make_directory(),
* src/host.c: Reworked gethostbyname_with_timeout() to directly
handle our TCP/IP Stack's gethostbyname() disabling C linklib
SIGINT signal in the meanwhile and using Exec's way...
* src/openssl.c: Changed close() by CloseSocket()..
* src/log.c: avoid fclose() over stderr
* OS3 Build Compiled using OpenSSL 1.0.0a (Rev#2)
* Fixed CTRL+C handling under OS4 - Thanks to Corto for the fix!
For further info and downloads, please go to http://amiga.sourceforge.net/