UFRaw 0.17 for AmiCygnix released / status "The Gimp"
Date 27-Aug-2010 22:26:59
Topic: Software News
|With UFRaw you can edit and convert RAW images. The program is based on Dave|
Coffin's "DCRaw" and supports various formats.
UFRaw can be used standalone and as a plug-in for the image editor "The Gimp".
The installer script detects an already installed Gimp package and the plug-in
can be installed automatically.
UFRAw can read Exif data and supports color management using "Little CMS"
* Unidentified Flying Raw (*.ufraw)
* Adobe Digital Negative (*.dng)
* Canon RaW (*.crw, *.cr2)
* Fuji raw image (*.raf)
* Kodak raw image (*.dcr, *.k25, *.kdc)
* Minolta raw image (*.mrw)
* Nikon raw image (*.nef)
* Olympus raw image (*.orf)
* Panasonic raw image (*.raw)
* Pentax raw image (*.pef)
* Sigma raw image (*.x3f)
* Sony Raw Format (*.srf, *.sr2)
* Alpha Raw format (*.arw)
The uploads regarding "The Gimp" are finished now. All working plug-ins are
Unfortunately following standard plug-ins are not working yet:
* help + helpbrowser (Gimp help system)
* poppler (PDF documents)
* pygimp (Python scripts)