BOH update14 released
Date 9-Dec-2010 19:50:33
Topic: Software News
|Campobasso, Italy - December 9, 2010|
The year could not end without BOH players getting one more nice gift: this 14th update ups the total number of missions to a whopping 50 (for many tens of hours of play), brings a few enhancements and makes life easier to who enjoys creating his own missions!
More specifically, this update:
* reworks the advanced automapper (the realistic mode has been replaced with the fullscreen view, which allows to see more; the controls have been made more comfortable);
* improves the video modes suggestions;
* allows terminating map lines with CR+LF;
* improves error logging;
* improves the graphics of blocks in theme "C64";
* adds 5 new missions;
* retouches slightly a few missions;
* retouches slightly the Spanish translation;
* updates the manuals;
* applies various other changes.
The update can be downloaded for free from the DOWNLOADS page of the official website.
The demos have been updated to reflect the changes.
BOH is a unique retro-flavoured puzzle-riddled maze game spiced up with thrilling action.
You move in claustrophobic, mysterious, dangerous battlefields searching for the Evil Masters, who throw countless enemies at you until you discover and face them in the final battle. Although your quests are made slightly less hard by the power-ups scattered all around, carrying out the missions demands lots of concentration and quick reflexes.
With BOH the fun never ends: new missions can be added anytime and you can even create your own! And, as if that was not enough, you can also customize entirely its audio-visual aspect!
BOH has been created with lots of passion and care to offer, with its oldschool style, a fascinatingly different videogaming experience.
via Duca d'Aosta, 30/i - 86100 Campobasso (CB) - Italy
VAT no.: IT00814390704